Why are there people seemingly born with the loser gene?

why are there people seemingly born with the loser gene?

Attached: flopps.png (397x565, 369K)

TWO WORLD WARS

Attached: DdwkeflVQAA-3xi.jpg (805x1200, 162K)

he's German

I have that gene. It's hard to admit but it true. I fail at literally everything.

The trophies are out there. You pick them up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those matches tonight and win, win, it's yours. Not, you're gonna be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying, bunch of losers, sitting around in a bar. "Oh yeah, I used to be a football manager, it's a tough racket." These are the new trophies. These are the Champions League trophies. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for winners. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. I say, the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fuckin' ass because a loser is a loser.

Well put

>he hasnt heard the news

>idolized by his numerous fans
>not fired even after 4 years
>played in the German Bundesliga and trained a top team in EPL

He might have not achieved what he set out to do, but he's way more succesful than any of you losers will ever be.
I'm an ABL so it's not like I like protecting Klopp, but let's be honest, any top league trainer/footballer is worth infinitely more than a neet who dares to call anyone a "loser" while sitting by his PC 20 hours a day.

Carsten Ramelow.jpg

*gets raped at gunpoint*

Attached: GettyImages-1075804418.jpg (644x429, 25K)

>pep
based
>ricardo costa
cringe. one of the worst players i've ever seen

>the "hurrrr person x is more successful than you" argument
>on fucking Yea Forums
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

To bring you retards back to earth.

He's bben a loser ever since the ass rape.

No-one can respect him after that.

He was raped?

Back in 2007 yes

Takes one to know one

>respecting success in society
get a load of this bootlicker lmao

you're here, don't try to fool nobody

lmao obviously i am on the same level as most of you or insignificantly higher, the difference is that i am aware of the fact.

Why does he always end 2’nd lmao

Bundes
EPL
Europa League
Champions League

Always gets cucked in the end

he literally is controlled opposition

Ahh yes mastermind Klopp training his plucky underdog £500m squad in the art of running really, REALLY fast, chasing the ball and hoofing it to mohammed Ngubu

Attached: IMG-20190502-WA0003.jpg (1334x750, 41K)

Translate that. I can't read Dago.

Daily reminder the season isn't over yet for Liverpool. They might overturn the 3-0 defeat tomorrow. Anything is possible at Anfield. Furthermore, the title isn't lost. City still have to beat Brighton who just drew with Arsenal, who while are shit, could provide a problem seeing as City have struggled their last two games. It isn't over yet.

>Dago
If you asked politely, maybe.

I cannot read the romantic and world renowned language of España, for I am an unworthy Anglo who is too dumb to learn such a wondrous language, nay, not worthy of such a thing!

Wow I wasn't asking for so much. Actually I'm a catalan native speaker but I can translate that Spanish for you sir.

Gotta love that British sarcasm.

>Winner Mentality
>The Emery method
>The secrets of the most efficient trainer to achieve success

>"I have great regard for Unai. It's not a coincidence that during this year he had to compete against to bigger budgets like Barcelona and Madrid, and he always stood toe to toe. I have great respect for him as a trainer and I think he's a great person" - Pep Guardiola

"I have witnessed that Emery has the same characteristics as Mourinho, a coach that I know perfectly well. They're both modern, new coaches, direct, talk a lot to the players, have a winner mentality and work very well" - Ricardo Costa, footballer

well I went for a cigar and the lad got it done

TY

Thanks lads. Appreciate it. Shame Emery is acting more like a schizo, so much Arsenal players are already going 'what the fuck is he doing'.