This is Irish International Festy Ebosele

This is Irish International Festy Ebosele

Attached: IMG_20190506_222512.jpg (202x211, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/1125504480982618112
youtube.com/watch?v=ItSozRWZNQg
joe.co.uk/life/this-was-the-most-right-swiped-man-on-tinder-in-2017-167733
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So these are the famous "Black Irish" I've heard so much about.

Forget the surname, absolute STATE of his first. Festy?

hes a natural pure bred celt?
what of it?

Seems like a good R1b - L21 lad to me

Irish under 13s international.

he looks like he has been told he isn't good enough to represent his african country and is forced to play for Ireland

Looks a lot like Irish International football star Daryl Horgan

oooh he looks like a feisty lad he looks

Have sex

>Brazilians playing for Spanish NT
>Argies now playing for Irish NT

Why do sudacas do this?

twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/1125504480982618112
What did U17 refs mean by this?

so the english have started switching over to play for ireland now

racist ref however he is right just look at the anger from Festy straight away. typical black

>Literally dindu nuffin

Just realised I've never heard a black lad with an Irish accent before
youtube.com/watch?v=ItSozRWZNQg

The REAL Irish before wh*tey killed them off

Festy one you are!

are you that autistic /pol/ mong who spammed the english double barrelled lads for about 3 months? bet you are.

Hearing blacks with Irish accents bothers me desu, these people are supposed to be on the fringes of society, not integrated. Sweating at the thought of some pure Celtic country girl getting BLACKED by one these desu

Why would you "sweat" at the thought?

Fuck off you edgy faggot. Have you never heard of Paul McGrath? Phil Lynott?

wtf i love europe now

Attached: skysports-holland-netherlands_4316121.jpg (768x432, 63K)

BUS WANKER

>Implying it matters

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 149K)

Calm down, Mbongle Ngubu.

It scares me

Hello Emmanuel, did you make sure to put the furthest IT away on your CAO application so you can claim the maximum student grant?

SO U B SAYIN...

That's one of the trippiest things I've ever watched. That accent coming out of that face is truly bizarre. Probably how Americans feel when they hear Black British people speak.

>white goalkeeper no matter what

there's actually quite a lot of Irish black/mixed race Irish footballers in past and present. Certainly the most of any country in the world with such a low percentage of black people residing in the country.

almost all of them are born in England, to Irish mothers and black fathers(clinton morrison, phil babb, chris hughton, leon best, steven reid, cyrus christie, david mcgoldrick, darren randolph, caleb folan, curtis flemin, terry phelan)

Irish women love the BBC more than any other women in the world. complete fucking whores

Sounds nice desu

They get Irish accents really quickly too. Most young black people who have spent at least half their life here have very strong Irish accents, compared with other immigrant groups.
They never sound like knackers either, which is nice.

Looking forward to getting my new jersey with Festy on the back desu

British women love BBC way more than Irish women

Imagine being part of a race even less intelligent than the native Irish

Attached: protestant retards.jpg (644x761, 230K)

You JUST KNOW he's fucked dozens of pure white Irish girls, and will continue on doing so.

*solves irish football*

Attached: Image.jpg (960x639, 67K)

Irish men love BBC way more than Irish women

really? why are there so few Scots and Northern Irish black/mixed footballers then? compared to the fucking loads of Irish ones?

Irish women love the BBC (Big British Cock) since we've been fucking them and your country for the last 800 years

Probably some truth is this. But then again, those in glasshouses..
Britain is on another level for BBC worship.

Ulster Prods are probably the dumbest white people in all of the British Isles. You're literally comparing your best to our worst.

Attached: NorfCrowd.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

kys

And he will someday taken an Irish redhead to wife and breed some melanin into our milky genetics, what of it? It's a good thing and sorely needed

not miffed about skin color, if he can down a pint in a few seconds after a few xanax or oxys then he's legit

You're schools have fucking league tables? Based

Attached: Shetland_Black_potatoes.jpg (927x768, 291K)

top kek

This is the most swiped man on Tinder in the UK
joe.co.uk/life/this-was-the-most-right-swiped-man-on-tinder-in-2017-167733

Stop posting pictures of me, Padraig

hard to tell cuz i'm not a fag but is he actually that good looking? he looks like just a regular black dude

God I wish he'd fuck my wife.

>tf;tp

he's not even handsome wtf

yeah i agree. he's obviosuly a handsome feller, better looking than me, but the most swiped right in the UK? not buying that, he looks like a 8/10 at the absolute possible maximum

>he looks like just a regular black dude
He is but black men get swipes from every girl in the UK. The only reason he gets more than the rest is because he's in London which has the biggest population

>/pol/ shitting the bed about a black irish footballer
fucking zoomer spastics

Attached: ggggg.jpg (630x482, 58K)

GOAT nickname as well The black pearl of Inchicore

Big fan of this guy. Loved him in Red Dwarf.

Speaking of Tinder, my friend just sent me this lad she came across

Attached: IMG_5905 (1).webm (464x848, 591K)

come on user just admit it's you. We know you don't have any friends and certainly not female ones

Attached: 1398118816257.jpg (286x286, 38K)

But I don't have an iPhone

He's probably very good to his ma so

England is Pakistan now

They only shag the Polish so I don’t care

Also just realised I’ve never heard a black person with a Scottish accent either. Literally every single nigger up here has an english accent

Honestly these guys are alright compared to knackers who are just overall dogshit people who spend all their time making everywhere they go a shithole.
Had to laugh though when the only fella who got the sack at my job for laziness was the token Nigerian.

A lot of the Caribbean accents were very influenced by the large numbers of Irishmen sent there in the 18th century.

>british flags making fun of a darkie playing for ireland
>tf
>tp

Attached: DB30199E-41EF-4E20-858F-0082E60BFE22.jpg (620x620, 45K)

why is he so angry

>the absolute state of britoids
Its a miracle they conquered the world

Dont jamaicans have irish last names and their english is like a spin off of irish to begin with? lol