THEY

THEY
DOUBTED
US

GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED Yea Forums

Attached: pepitos.jpg (820x545, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#"Top_Four"_dominance_(2000s)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Financial_Fair_Play_Regulations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone redpill me on ManCity

People are always saying it's a plastic soulless club but I know jack shit about it or really any EPL club

They are plastic and soulless, but they're not Liverpool.

>They are plastic and soulless
Okay but why

10 years ago they were Huesca tier. Then some oil shieks bought the club and now they're #1

Just like man united

>they doubted us
>get fucked Yea Forums

Absolutely bizarre, literally nobody here wants Liverpool to win the league you mong

What world does this mudslime live in? Constantly making shit up.

I do remember not even knowing there was a club called Manchester City when I was a teenager and then suddenly they were talked about like they had always been there and one of the big clubs

Yea Forums doesn't like anyone disrupting the traditional top 4 of united liverpoop arsenal and chelsea

Reddit invasion does

>americans

Attached: 1547071860525.png (619x767, 679K)

>traditional top 4
>liverpoop

WHAT?

United has history of winning and they dominated their first 5 or 6 leagues with young talent from the academy. Same for arsenal they barely spent anything and won with young talents and they had a top class English defence like Tony Adam's back in the 90s. Chelsea and now city bought their titles by spending 100s of millions so it doesn't feel as legit because its pay to win at that point.

but Yea Forums pretty much unanimously wants poop to win?

History exists to be made, not to live in it (like Liverpool).

Attached: chelsea-fc-champions-league-2012-hd-wallpapers.jpg (1190x855, 242K)

I have never met a man city fan so I guess they can’t be that plastic

The former top 4 establishment is fucking seething that their monopoly was broken up.

Old fans have been replaced by zoomers and normies so the stadium sound empty and souless, fucking muslims took it over, but they got based Pep

RINGRINGRING

But what, no one wants liverpool to win the league spastic

Seething

>mah spoonfeeding
Just educate yourself you mediterranean nigger

What? Did you not see this board during Leicester's title campaign? Happiest I've ever seen it.

They literally did Heysel to keep anyone from using Europe to springboard them as a big club

To be fair it's more of an Yea Forums pretty much unanimously wants Liverpoop to lose.

I don't support any of these teams moron

Go peep the match threads pet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#"Top_Four"_dominance_(2000s)

Attached: nottingham-ghelser-forest-s-thomas-middlesbrough-8-1-manchester-city-may-24301107.png (500x691, 166K)

they have a modest, local fanbase with no international bandwagoners (apart from the OP) so that makes them a source of ridicule, apparently

this desu. almost every big club in europe - besides barça and halal - had powerful, old money families behind them.
but like you said, god forbid if someone breaks their monopoly

They dropped to the third tier at the turn of the millennium. I remember watching my home town team (York City) beat them at home.

Amazing what a bit of blood money can do.

That Chelsea crest was beautiful

>Going all the way back to 1991 to find a heavy defeat for Chelsea

Wew, that'll show 'em.

based autist
they arent liverpool which is reddits team

This is what FFP and the super league are about. Stopping anyone else from daring to upset their profit margin projections.

>no international bandwagoners

I guess you haven’t seen the comments on the official Facebook pages.

They are plastic and soulless. They were a nothing team for years, and then got a giant money injection via Arab oil. They bought the best players and managers available because money was no object. Sure, the people in Manchester supported them over United mostly, but these days the majority of fans are only there because they are glory supporters who follow the trophies. As soon as City stop winning a trophy every season, the fan base will just jump over to the next super power. Wouldn't be shocked if many City fans used to be Chelsea "fans".

The only reason anyone is even happy they're winning this season is because people are hung up about the idea of Liverpool ever winning anything. If it was any other team aside from Manchester United or Chelsea that City were in the title race with (people don't seem to hate Arsenal or Spurs as much), people would be far more against them. Especially with their constant dirty play and cynically slowing down games to a crawl.

I was a massive city fan as a child because they had my cousin on their team at one stage

>You now remember Man City having SOUL-tier sponsors like Eidos instead of oil shiek tier shite

I bet platic phonelad doesn't even know what Eidos is. Fuckin' zoomers these days.

It's totally different. In England the supporters dont own the club like in Portugal or Spain. They always had rich foreign or local guys who owned the team

The difference with City is that their owner is richer than everybody else because aside from that they are literally the same than Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Forest, Luton Town, Chelsea etc etc

If i was as rich as the City owner i'd buy the smallest team in the whole country and make them win the league all thanks to my money, similar to Hoffenheim in Germany. I get hard just thinking about all the seething fags

I remember when it was Brother who made crap electronics and knitting machines

their only fan on Yea Forums is an Algerian tranny that lives off dutch welfare.

>us

>top 4
>monopoly

Attached: 1456940324263.png (420x420, 187K)

What part of Manchester are you from?

>when your Jewish-Russian Oil Baron owner gets banned from the country because Putin wanted to kill some autistic ex-double-agent-spy so you lose all interest in the club
looks like he we dont have to go back to '91 for a bug chelsea loss

Attached: file.png (276x72, 6K)

You can find massive defeats for every top club in the last few years. Chelsea losing 7-0 in 1991 means nothing because Chelsea were one of the most successful clubs of the 90's. On the other hand City had won nothing for like 40 years previously. Bit of a difference.

>Chelsea losing 7-0 in 1991 means nothing because Chelsea were one of the most successful clubs of the 90's

city is a more real club than chelsea lmfao

Attached: soul.jpg (750x515, 80K)

Chelsea weren't exactly successful but they had Soul and wanted to move forward

Hasselbaink and Zola was kino

thats because they live in manchester you stupid burger

Attached: liam-noel-gallagher-famous-manchester-city-supporters-486x315.jpg (486x315, 34K)

precisely, you stupid bong

youre probably not from NY or CA

They won the FA Cup, League Cup and Cup Winners Cup in the 1990's. A pretty decent haul considering clubs like Arsenal and Spurs have went on a decade long trophy draught in recent history.

Whatever you say, I'm a Chelsea fan and want City to win the league. Nobody wants us to win the league because people have actual emotion, albeit, seething hatred, connected to us.

They have a small hardcore white fanbase that's mostly old. The hypocrisy of pretending any club wouldn't want a rich owner
Only ones crying are the "fans" of the usual winners

chelsea were the first plastic team to ruin english football
youre going down in 3 seasons anyway, unless roman can get back into the UK

>The hypocrisy of pretending any club wouldn't want a rich owner
I certainly wouldn't. Imagine selling your club's soul like that.

Decent, never minded Chelsea desu, JT and Lamps were on the books pre Roman anyway

I think you'll find Utd were when they got bought out by a textile tycoon that got rich off the back of 2 world wars and bankrolled them to success.

>youre going down in 3 seasons anyway, unless roman can get back into the UK
Whatever you say m8, I'll be enjoying Champions League football next season :)

theres a difference between wanting a rich owner, and an entire country running your club

United - 4bil
Arsenal - 9bil
Chelsea - 13bil
Liverpool - 3bil
Tottenham - 6bil

Meanwhile Mansour has a family networth of over 1 trillion

my club sold its soul and now plays in a shitty rented SPORTSBOWL and our owners are still peasant dildo salesmen.

worst of both.

They are nouveau riche - they got money after everyone else and therefore we must hate them because only United and Liverpool are allowed to spend money

>lose half squad in summer
>cant buy anyone
>*loses groupstage*

>why is your dad richer than mine
Imagine whining about a club being run like a machine with money while moaning about poor spend millions but be shit
Fact is it's all a matter of kids who grew up watching clubs that win and do it by buying the competition then when they're older SEETHING when new teams replace them

>Losing half your squad when you're in the champions league

I would love to visit your fantasy world

you actually think Hazard and Kante give a flying fuck about playing CL for chelsea when they can be doing it in Madrid?

where did you get the idea that I support one of the top 6?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Financial_Fair_Play_Regulations

Don't know why you think Kante would be leaving but whatever. We can sign players this summer if anyone does leave and there will probably be a lot of money spent. I've been hearing it for years that Chelsea's time is finally over yet here we are, finishing above the greatest Spurs side in living memory, the giants of English Football, Man Utd and Arsenal in their supposedly glorious post-Wenger era.

Because you're ITT coping with them not dropping points tonight, but pretend you're not
>FFP
ah yes, it's the regulations to make sure other clubs can't even match the usual winners
Remember, we are all manchester united/liverpool/arsenal!

How is your Champions League campaign going?

Attached: 1557066558659.jpg (811x909, 114K)

Spurs are still on a drought (not draught, retard). Arsenal have 3 FA Cups in 5 years which is better than Spurs and Liverpool can do.

>Arsenal
>£9bn
Mate, the dude doesn't spend money on Arsenal, so it's hardly fair comparison. Liverpool have spent £600m in the last 5 years.

no im not?
youre just a deluded plastic gloryhunter lmfao

hasnt it been because he's only been something like 60% owner up until this season?

I was clearly referencing the 10 years they went without a trophy after moving into the emirates. Unless you're counting the Emirates cup as a real trophy.

Sure thing buddy, may your laughter aide your tears

>pass the ball all the time

>play it from side to side to ware teams out

as individuals, City aren't groundbreakingly amazing. so it's the way they play. why don't others just copy it?

Kroenke uses Arsenal as collateral to secure loans against. There's no reason for him to spend a penny on the club if it keeps holding it's value, and it will because Arsenal fans won't stop buying season tickets and pumping money into the club which attracts big sponsorship and kit deals.

I want Man City to lose their final game only for Liverpoop to lose as well and Man City still take the title lmao

This. Arsenal would rather maintain spending and finish 4-6 and have a predictable cash flow for the next 10 year projection than invest heavily.

Pic related was also before oil money. The 90s also saw Chelsea play finish runners-up in a title race, play in the CL knockouts, win a couple of lesser European trophies, win some domestic cups, and have world class players like Zola, Gullit and Desailly. There's no comparison between Chelsea and City pre-oil money; Chelsea were actually a decent sized club whereas City were nobodies.

Attached: 5nil.png (588x716, 622K)

I know you're american so its hard to understand but actually no, many of us don't because of the horrible shite that comes with it.

haha
hahahaha oh god
even MLS isn't this bad

man united is one of the most renown clubs in the world
city is their local rival
city is now better than man united
this makes man united fans seeth

Attached: 1542085524229.jpg (500x500, 22K)

no, the happiest was when we cucked manure out of the title back in 2012 (i was in Manchester but still browsing Yea Forums to shitpost)

those guys are all gone now and replaced by zoomers who have been liverpool lifelongs since 2018

but user i've been bleeding blue since 2001

this is why uefa are scared to death of pissing City off for real and getting lawsuits up the ass

>arsenal owners: billionaires
>liverpool owners: billionaires
>chelsea owners: billionaires
>united owners: billionaires

OH NO CITY HAVE A BILLIONAIRE OWNER, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, WHERE DO THEY GET THE BALLS TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

>us

genuinely wondering whatever happened to the vietnam-, french-, belgian-, chilean-, american citybros

seems it's just me and a couple of UK citybros left

This saddens me.

Maybe they found love and happiness.

Umm, sweetie

well the least they can do is send christmas cards :(

why you not that active any more

I've been completely avoiding threads during the match and I'll be doing the same against Brighton.
Lets hope Brighton fall apart on Sunday.

Crazy, I remember that like it was yesterday

You forget that City did everything you've said Chelsea did in the 90s back in the 70s. Won the cup winners cup 1970 and finished league runners up to Liverpool in 78

those two don't

We’re not allowed to spend more than the big clubs anyway so what the fuck does it matter how rich our owner is

You fucked it up. You were supposed to lose and liverpoop chokes against wolves.

It deserves an asterisks, because Liverpool was the only other club to even try to challenge. And of course, Liverpool would never win it.

City have been dodging FFP with shady sponsorship deals at way above the fair value.

Yes but we still don’t spend more than the top clubs, they’re all in a similar spending bracket minus Spurs and Arse

Not even the happiest Yea Forums was that season. Think about it for a second. I'll give you a clue, it's literally a Yea Forums banner.

Reminder that it literally was

>THEIR YEAR

everything that could've gone for them did.

no major injuries to important players
POTS winning centre back
loads of offside goals
gifted points by spurs keeper at the death
gifted points by everton keeper at the death
gifted points by fulham keeper at the death
salah dives against brighton and cardiff given pens
fabinho dive against newcastle given game winning FK
score a goal while fulham are celebrating their onside goal given offside.
man city absolutely implode at xmas
7 points clear

everything that could've gone for them did, but they still didn't win it and with VAR next season they'll be back to 7-8th.

even in their year, it's still not their year.

Attached: ouryear.png (1000x646, 234K)

Doubt they see their local rivalry the same way they see theirs vs liverpool. I’d wager any manU fan would rather city win the league then liverpool, thats how serious their rivalry is.

this is false according to uefa

I don’t understand why united and Liverpool are okay to spend loads when everyone else can’t and ‘dominate’ the league and it’s okay.

City do it in the modern day and people cannot stand it.

Aren’t city making history now?

Stay mad gay boys!

You’ve forgotten the gift(s) from Speroni in that copypasta

jesus what the fuck
i saw MLS game that is more lively

thats only cause he's never had full control of aresnal tho
he's always had to "share" the club with the russian goblin

good pasta

Salty cunt

He's clearly some sort of Norf bay of Bisgay kinda fag.

>load up an old football manager from 1999
>city isn't even in the premiership
>newcastle and arsenal are primary contenders with united

Holy fuck things have changed

And you would be in a lower spending bracket if those cash injections veiled as sponsorships were disallowed.

If it's yet to be made, does it even exist?

They were good in 2009 or 2010 I think, but they're the LA Clippers of football.

It does, it just hasn't manifested yet.

So my hypothetical future wife and family already exist?

I was offered a job in the US and A and they literally told me that I will only have 14 days of holiday and 2 sick days per year.
I LITERALLY saw people with broken legs show up for work is this some kind of joke?

In my social paradise I could call in sick right now, not show up for work 1-2 month and no one would even dare to call me

That's the price they pay for McFreedom™

Under age don't remember how shit they were in the 90s , man u are more plastic ,and Liverpool live off the glories from the 70s..

Attached: Liam Gallagher man city.jpg (628x783, 42K)

because this site is full of retards now

based
i'll be a nervous wreck on sunday for sure
especially considering wolves will roll over like the cunts that they are and the commentator during the city game shouting AT THE CURRENT SCORELINE LIVERPOOL ARE CHAMPIONS

it's because all of Yea Forums chose a club to bandwagon ages ago when only united and liverpool were allowed to spend, they are used to it

At what point must you accept that you no longer have that youthful look and get a haircut? This guy looks like a tranny.

the nerve of this deluded arsecuck. it was usmanov who intended to invest heavily in the club, kroenke always used the club as a collateral (and always will) to buy malls and cow ranches and failing nfl/nba/nhl franchises