Weird sports videos

Is this or is this not the most bizarre footage ever filmed in a sports stadium?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=Jtcq6Zdz0sI

If not then post weird stuff other clubs have done

Attached: Large.jpg (1359x786, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRiKHQKWfxA
youtube.com/watch?v=pErpuMHceL4
youtube.com/watch?v=oFMSFQRJPPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this can't be real, can it?

doesn't appear to be doctored footage
Steve Bruce is my favourite bit

Ahahahhahahahah.
The state of britbong sports

Absolute fucking state

Fucking hell Britain is extremely cucked

didn't know ladyboys liked football

Attached: 3011845.jpg (667x1000, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TRiKHQKWfxA

Attached: 1489094194621.jpg (847x434, 69K)

The mascots are my favourite

>honoring the king of his team owner's country
disgusting. owners are private citizens and shouldn't enforce this kind of behaviour
it's a PRIVILEGE to be allowed to own a football club in HM's kingdom, they should praise united kingdom, not the other way around

could see tango fucking off to thailand to shag one

Take 'em to church based slanty eyes jungle monkey.

The king is basically god in Thailand. Also he does have some political influence so sucking his dick could benefit the owner

i don't disagree with you but they should keep their country-related shenanigans in their country
in britain, be british

a friend of mine went working in thailand for a few weeks and one of the locals took him to the cinema while he was there. he almost got into shit when he forgot to stand for their national anthem before the film began

it's more weird when they have moments of silence with the mascots out there

This is some wierd shit :o Imagine City praising the UAE and PSG praising Qatar this way...

Also wierdest shit: Ronald McDonald greeting both teams before kick-off in a match in the US. I guess it's a way of honoring what closely resembles the American king.

Yeah it used to be like that here until about fifty years ago I sure am glad that we are enlightened and progressive now

are they playing the anpanman theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=pErpuMHceL4

our lizzy doesn't mind. also she doesn't lose her rag when people make fun of her

Thailand is a fucking mess. Sincee ww2 They had a military coup every 10 years.

have they never thought that it might be their royal family which is the problem?

The military is the problem tho the royal family did support the military coups most of the times.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFMSFQRJPPI

All those fans and not ONE of them singing along? Fucking plastics!