Colombia, I understand you lot have the 'cleanest' Spanish...

Colombia, I understand you lot have the 'cleanest' Spanish. As I'm learning Spanish I'm thinking of following a Colombian team to listen to the commentators and the players. I'm totally clueless on your league though so I have just been looking at which kit looks the nicest in the top league. Either, tell me who to follow, and why, or redpill me on:

Once Caldas
Millonarios
Deportes Tolima
Atlético Huila
Alianza Petrolera F.C.
Jaguares de Córdoba

Also, I'm sure they are all pretty likely, but which team is the LIKLIEST that if I ever turn up to a game that I'll get free blow off the locals for being a johnny foreigner.

Attached: logo_liga_aguila_0.jpg (1260x740, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igOhTaSg1wI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yikes

just go to malaga mongo

your flags suggest that you have no business in this thread, please take your wares elsewhere, lads

>Wants to learn Spanish
>Dont consider going Spain

Brexit can not happen soon enough

I'm a bong but I live in America, so given the time difference it doesn't make sense picking up a Spanish side. Don't take everything to heart you lisped Queen.

>Once Caldas
Had the most iconic Copa Libertadores run of any Colombian team and don't let any anal fag tell you otherwise. Mid table nowadays. Nice kits. Hot chicks.

>Millonarios
Absolute scum fanbase. Used to be huge for some years in the 60's cause Argentine players were on strike or whatever and they played for the """"millionaires""".

>Deportes Tolima
Kits like a fucking Nascar racing car. Always close to winning but never does (until recently). City is meh.

>Atlético Huila
Not noteworthy. Might as well not exist at all.

>Alianza Petrolera F.C.
>Jaguares de Córdoba
No history. Atlantic coast teams. Expect to be one of the 10 spectators if you actually go to the match,

fuck a.nal

>cleanest' Spanish
how?

From what I understand, from Spanish-speaking friends, it's a hotly debated subject. However, for instance, a lot of the Castilliano Spanish say 'th' instead of C's and Z's, and also use vosotros. Other countries tend to slur or use odd conjugations. Others have a lot of Italian influence. Etc etc. Columbian Spanish is meant to be the easiest for new speakers to understand.

So it's like Australian English

>Once Caldas
>Had the most iconic Copa Libertadores run of any Colombian team and don't let any anal fag tell you otherwise. Mid table nowadays. Nice kits. Hot chicks.
>Alianza Petrolera F.C.
>Jaguares de Córdoba
>No history. Atlantic coast teams. Expect to be one of the 10 spectators if you actually go to the match,

Cheers bro. Would go with one of the smaller teams, but unlikely to find a stream, defeating the poing.... Only issue with Once Caldas is that their kits look like the Mexican flag and I live in California. If I bought a kit, cause I'm going all in on this mother fucker, I'm unironically not sure I want people to think I'm mexican.

More like Columbians speak BBC English, or 'American'. For most of the Spanish speaking world, actual Spanish cunts are like Americans trying to understand Glaswegians. Unintelligable.

people from the coast speak like shit m8, once caldas is a nice choice tho

>Once Nalgas Fan
OH NO ONO NO NO NO

Attached: gol-union.jpg (965x543, 71K)

America de Cali is the patrician choice

a'it, thanks mate.

>America de Cali

Spurs fan so immediately discounted any team with red tops.

>Use vosotros

So the correct form

More like the shit form

These prices are hilarious. No offence lads, but how much is a loaf of bread in $?

Attached: brofuckbeingpoor.png (2223x1427, 1.17M)

come to the canary islands bro, none of that "th" "vosotros" nonsense or the shitty sudaca accents

el chicanito

>Congolombia
>"cleanest Spanish"

Spaniards speak like utter retards though. Sit on the Madrid metro giggling to myself at how stupid you lot sound. It's even worse in the women.

Lol at all the españomierdas in the theead seething because the bong prefers the based caribbean than the shit-smelling people of spain, who don't even shower everyday, by the way.
Colombia's accents are very different, though. Costeños speak terribly, and the paisa accent is only hot on girls.
Bro, if i was you i would go to colombia and get a wife and learn from her.

ostias!

lol honestly bro, it really is just easier to decipher Colombians when you are sat at home watching tv. They are slower, more stacato, etc. I've actually tried to learn Castillian Spanish a few times, and been to Spain, and can confirm that it's fucking impossible to decipher what the cunts are saying. I live in California now though, so I know Spanish speakers from all over the shop, I'm just actually going to make a concrete effort this time to speak to them, while watching Colombian football, etc,

Colombian football is shit, you'll get bored. Not even Colombians watch it (though they all pretend otherwise). Just get on chaturbate and talk with all the Colombian slags on there. Might even get yourself a girlfriend.

Don’t waste time with congolombians and watch based Martinoli narrations

youtu.be/igOhTaSg1wI

joder tío, me cago en la puta que te parió

I thought we had the best español

Colombian Spanish is like South African English .

Easiest of the languages to dissect .

>want to learn clean spanish
>actually thinks spain's spanish is anyway clean

the natives purified that dull language

>el peruANO

*wins by playing like 2014 Costa Rica*
Follow a.nal though. That's the bandwagoner team.

Attached: pintodeclara111.jpg (965x543, 48K)

half colombian here. spain spanish is GARBAGE. fucking hate hearing those retard tourists come here and speak their vomit language. colombian spanish is best spanish

Attached: hanson.jpg (287x176, 5K)

Based
I like Paraguayan Spanish too

based, but for me, it's DIM or Santa Fe.

Don't even watch Colombian football. Couldn't care less about any of the teams. That 2004 run was kino as fuck

if you want to learn Colombian Spanish, you should learn how to spell it correctly.

T. British Columbian

I could say the same, word for word, about my experience in London.

You couldn't, because no one speaks English in London.

The three or four whites I saw when I was there did. So did the countless blacks and pakis.

Do you like to suffer? If the answer is yes, follow América

>Congolombia
>Cleanest Spanish

Hitler should've finished the job at Dunkirk

Prove him wrong

Any Spanish is fine just don't learn Spanish from Spain unless you want to sound like a complete faggot.

CHI

t. person who doesn't know Spanish and has never heard a Chilean or Argentine speak

I thought the cleanest spanish was in Spain?
Why are you all ganging up on my spaniard bros?

how deluded can you monkeys be?
upper middle class argentinian and upper middle class mexican accents are no doubt the best

go fucking blow up in a jungle or go fuck a goat

7-1

also, colombian (every sub accent), chilean and puerto rican are the fucking worst

>someone please just kill me already

Attached: ATLETICO_BUCARAMANGA-logo-D5B29F28CA-seeklogo.com.png (296x300, 33K)

Ostia flipao

Out of three Spanish teachers Ive had in school, the one from Bilbao was easier to understand than ones from Mexico and Puerto Rico

lel, I wasnt completely ignorant to the potential controversy, but fuck me the ammount of seeth i have come back to is hilarious.

oh, funny, if you post with an American number via mobile internet, even if you are actually in the UK, you have a US flag. Science.

How's F.C. Cocaína doing these days?

Attached: 1556832058135.png (720x338, 69K)

Millonarios by far the most based team right now.

Attached: 59735206_10157405045618593_1271792408220139520_n.jpg (738x960, 60K)

Vascos and Catalans from Barcelona have the easiest-to-understand castillian accents

Upper middle class anything sound alright, you spastic. What type of CHI are you?

I agree Colombian Spanish is the best also nice culos

Youre a fucking retard. fucking independentistas de mierda fucking suck, they will go out of their way to show pride fot a toy language nobody cares about.

Fuck catalan and fuck you.

Barraquilleros are so hard to catch up on, nice people, and my Spanish is awful, but man they slur so hard. I guess the mid or southern Colo dialects would be easier but man Barranquilla is rough.

>which team do I follow
>better buy the merch straight away
state of this cuckstomer

based

the only right answer is: Millonarios