youtube.com/watch?v=HkvBzHUBArM&feature=youtu.be&t=247
youtu.be/e9-HzMSJ-lU?t=378
youtube.com/watch?v=KCLbYFaauH0
youtube.com/watch?v=qzdgU9XnQ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=6b-a9u4t4A0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
boxingscene.com/plane-crash-mexico-claims-lives-13-boxing-fans--138749
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
boxingscene.com/luis-ortizs-manager-explains-why-they-signed-with-al-haymon--115107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who would win between Golovkin and Hurd?

What's he saying?
youtube.com/watch?v=VyU22stiP-o

Hurd is based

Attached: hurd IBO.jpg (634x465, 76K)

Canelo 116-112

Golovkin
I like Hurd alot but he takes so much damage walking forward that his style won't work against someone who hits hard

I think Canelo would stop Hurd. Hurd's just too hittable.

How does Hurd make 154? Are his bones not dense? Anatomically, it doesn’t make sense.

by that logic 90s boxers must have been the best because they could roid recklessly , nowadays the testing is very advanced so they have to careful with steroids and do shit like microdosing

It's honestly insane how much better the average MMA fighter is than the average boxer, let alone comparing the cream of the crop.
Daniel Cormier could roll off the couch, strap on 16 ounce pillows, and beat Anthony Joshua into a living death in boxing in under a rounds, and in MMA it wouldn't even last a minute.
Joshua looks like a spastic autismite on horse beef compared to DC, I cannot emphasise this enough. AJ is the undisputed GOAT of Boxing and yet if he applied himself to a real sport like MMA he wouldn't even get beyond a feeder organization.
That's how astrologically huge the difference in skillset is between boxing and MMA.
>but the footwork! the striking!
Are you serious? Are you serious? Be serious. These are world class athletes, they aren't just going to stand-up and trade like some drunk boxing retard. A MMA fighter needs to be choked unconscious before he even thinks of giving up, and trust me some drooling boxing dopenut trying to clobber a MMA fighter with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna come close to touching an MMA fighter with their head movement, let alone stay on his feet long enough to land on the guard.

Attached: usa_today_11593009.0.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

do people not think this is the case? Roy Jones is evidence enough.

is that the original pasta?

Attached: 003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Prime GGG, but if the fight is made in the future I'm picking Jarrett "Swift" Hurd.

Which jersey is hurd wearing?

Is Roy Jones the most athletic fighter ever?

Charlo.
LIONSONLY

Attached: 1541093629599.jpg (1080x1349, 157K)

yes

him or Tyson

serious question
what does athletic mean, I hear it all the time and everybody uses it in different ways
how do you quantify it?

Why does the jew media love to say washed up 45+ year old hags are stunning?

if she was 18 they would call him a creep.

Attached: 1557144499391.jpg (676x507, 68K)

>the chad ggg

Attached: 1557139903502.png (1215x806, 1.95M)

It's a term used by casuals who don't know shit about the skill in boxing, all they see are ripped negro men dominate bums and call them very athletic

Why do so many boxers have those marks on their abdomen?

>jew media
>jew hags
Gee I don't know

I think it's a ravens one I think they do their numbers the same way

Heavyweight division just became boring as fuck thanks to Jarrell "I swear on my mothers life I didn't" Miller. Fury has fucked off to ESPN and Wilder isn't going to fight another top 10 rated boxer again after Breazeale who is a fucking bum himself. Joshua will duck Fury hard as well because he knows he's nowhere near the lanklets skill level.

What a shit time to be alive. I need to time travel back to the 90s.

>thanks to Jarrell "I swear on my mothers life I didn't" Miller.
You mean thanks to Eddie Hearn? Even you must realize that Miller didn't REALLY take EPO, HGH, and whatever that third one was called.
Miller was going to fucking ruin Joshua, and Hearn didn't want any of that.

Attached: 1555699245777.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

FUCK EDDIE, FUCK ROIDS, FUCK JEWS AND FUCK AJ

>"I'm clean Eddie. All natural. I swear on me mum"

Attached: Anthony-Joshua-on-why-1.jpg (648x399, 39K)

Manlet divisions are literally the only worth watching at this point, at least they fight eachother there

dave allen pisses me off, always talking about boxers that could beat him, saying shit like prime lucas browne would have beaten him

Reminder that Big Baby was framed by Eddie Hearn and the Matchroom Mafia

Ali fags be like..

Attached: alifags.jpg (634x357, 70K)

>Using the default style
Maybe Foremanfags do that, like the one who took that screenshot, but fans of "The Greatest" would never.

Attached: Ali-Foreman.jpg (2000x1334, 567K)

>customizing Yea Forums

Attached: th.jpg (474x707, 31K)

I'm not a faggot who rices his desktop and sites with weebfagging anime shit

>"Why yes, I do use the Yotsuba style, how could you tell?"

Attached: 1389563714188.jpg (500x587, 30K)

Storm coming.

Attached: jarrett-hurd-11292018-1stimpression-ftr_1jpmpaar1asek1k0hx4bk5hm9u.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

The Greatest BUM more like

Attached: joe frazier's left hook.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Ali won 2/3 of the fights with Frazier tho, and got the only stoppage win of their trilogy

Attached: Ali-Frazier 3 TKO.webm (960x720, 1.25M)

ali was larger than life, noone inspired people like he did

yeah Frazier was blind in one eye,and a cut opened above his right eye
nice stoppage you got there

>not using 4chanx

so

hating on him like that just shows ydsab and foreman himself would disapprove

why is boxing so physically demanding compared to other ''sports'' lads

based
he fought life and death with a post foreman Frazier and lost all 3 fights to Ken Norton lmfao.
lmao @ this triggered faggot. his blood sugar is running low because of ramadan...
>ali was larger than life
he was literally a piece of shit

How much is Steve Rolls’ purse for the GGG fight?

boxing isn't a hard sport, it doesn't require nearly as much skill as tennis or football to be a top athlete, it's only hard in terms of mental strength

It's hard to breathe if you're eating a jab

>he fought life and death with a post foreman Frazier and lost all 3 fights to Ken Norton lmfao.
What ya talking about ya bum, Ali beat Norton 2/3 times.
Muhammad Ali has the best resume of any Heavyweight known to man.

Attached: Ali-Williams KD4.webm (960x722, 1.44M)

>boxing isn't a hard sport, it doesn't require nearly as much skill as tennis or football
LOL

I swear this turk is BY FAR the most retarded poster on this board.

>hasn't actually seen the fights
Typical Alifag. Ali lost all 3 fights. Ken Norton got robbed twice.

vpn buddy

>People actually try to take anything away from Ali

Makes me fucking sad

>swift
>is a nigger

what the fuck

Attached: Taylor ARYAN.jpg (640x782, 67K)

it's true tho

In your fantasy, sure.

Attached: Ali Dodging Punches.webm (454x350, 364K)

It is not. You just never boxed against someone truly skilled you faggot. Football and Tennis are literally gay sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkvBzHUBArM&feature=youtu.be&t=247
youtu.be/e9-HzMSJ-lU?t=378

>muh I know better than Floyd and Foreman. I'm a tennis playing faggot who started boxing 1 year ago and get beaten up all the time.

Attached: muslimanon.jpg (575x509, 88K)

Have a (You), Sadam.

damn rigofag can you give the turkshit a break, roasting and shitting on him all the time

Reminder: Lomachenko got dropped by Trashnares

Attached: lomachenko-linares-fight (4).jpg (720x501, 196K)

I'd knock you out on an empty stomach

He robbed shavers too. Go watch his fights instead of webms and highlights he doesn't deserve half the praise he gets.

it's insanely tiring, mentally and physically. all other sports involve extended rest periods where the mind and body can recover, even during "active" play. a 12 round fight is both a marathon and a sprint, it's inhumanly punishing.

are you gonna challenge him and then chicken out like the pole

he's fucking retarded, you haven't seen him speak "German" yet. Imagine a Romanian gypsy posting nonsense all the time.

>on an empty stomach
>he actually eats Kebab before working out
no wonder you're getting whopped

he's a middleweight, would be kinda pointless to fight him

for whoever that was

Reminder: 2x Olympic Gold medalist Guillermo Rigondeaux Quit against a guy who was beaten by an Uber driver

Attached: 1539795873986.jpg (720x591, 80K)

How to be a hipster contrarian in Boxing 101:
Just look for decisions and go "No, X fighter actually won this, all 3 judges were wrong."
When someone calls you out on your bullshit and goes "Actually, no, the judges were right." just proceed to say they haven't watched the fight and DKSAB.

You can never lose an argument with this one quick trick!

Attached: Ali Float Like a Butterfly.webm (720x540, 1.35M)

>he thinks he could beat me because he's heavier
lmfao I'm ~ 73kg atm and I can guarantee I would whoop you even if you weighed 85kgs. You never even had a single fight in your life. I seriously doubt you're ever boxed considering you think you can beat someone just because you're heavier. Whooping a casual heavwyweight as a middleweight is nothing special. I have unironically seen welterweights beating the shit out of casual heavyweights boxers.

ich würde mit dir spielen im ring

The Chad Crawford

Attached: tbudcrawford___BxGwQ5XgMl4___.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

The Virgin Spence

Attached: 20181117_080333.jpg (672x896, 249K)

>getting skullmogged by your wife

I just don't have the words. ... -_-

WTF is that actually his wife?

shes a fat cunt int she

Attached: 1539957732254.jpg (1199x673, 53K)

>yeah I could totally beat a heavyweight training six times a week, doesn't matter I'm a out of shape middleweight

haven't followed boxing in a while and i'm seeing a lot of german flags here. are germans still promoting eastern european bums and bribing judges for them?

When i see a german flag in boxing i automaticaly think of a 6' fat Albanian immigrant heavyweight with a score 6-32

Attached: c8a14ac7c625c3200e06dddf3b19e151.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

D.C. United

kek

just why

you have no taste white boi, you cannot appreciate the curves of a real QUEEN

This but unironically.

Attached: 9fe.jpg (680x515, 51K)

for me, it's Wolfgang Thunderfist (born Magomed Muslimovic, renamed by Sauerland)

kek

He will have his revenge

Attached: 7D76C438-A009-4B86-AA74-3D38269CC947.jpg (938x1080, 462K)

Idk why you're throwing a hiss fit shavers beat him soundly and Norton edged him twice all your whining doesn't change that.

Not old Wh*te whores, they only look decent skinny.
Black women pack curves on well though

Ali very clearly beat Shavers, the Norton fights were all close.

Attached: iyamlindsay_2___Bq8a5iTnPk8___.jpg (1080x1336, 104K)

A lot of shit, but guess you want to know what's he's saying about rigo.
>He want's to bring rigo for sparrings due his extensive experience.
>Although he doesnt speak often with rigo, he has a good relationship with him.

Is the heavyweight manlet right?

Attached: 20190506_121911.jpg (1440x827, 306K)

the charlos are bums

ITS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=KCLbYFaauH0

Attached: dwyer angry.png (544x537, 247K)

I am 21, have about 2 months of boxing experience from my Uni's boxing club, if I wanted to go pro in Boxing/MMA what path would I take? I was thinking of joining a boxing gym or pairing kickboxing and MMA and training in all my free time to get good. I would be fighting at heavyweight or light heavyweight. I graduate Uni in two weeks, last week of classes now. I was considering joining a Boxing/MMA gym to learn wrestling and kickboxing. Would I have better chances of going pro in Boxing/MMA, and what steps should I take?

>21
You have no chance, you are and will always be a bum

If you kill yourself for boxing you can achieve national level, most likely you'll never be able to compete at world level against the elites because of their years of amateur experience or deep schooling

Just do what you enjoy more

>ameribum heavyweight
hearn might feed you to AJ to pad his record so there's that

I walk around at heavyweight, beginning I would most likely cut down to cruiserweight

>40 minutes of dwyerkino
based

>being obese
lmao

>its another Dwyer, I picked wrong episode, lemme explain why
>proceeds to not learn anything from his previous mistakes
>is a lolcow now

great videos desu. pure pottery

a 16 year old guy from my gym started boxing in march 2018 but he trains like a maniac
3-4 times sparring every week (at our gym and in other gyms against guys he hasn't fought before) even before he knew that he's going to have his first fight

he had his first fight 2 weeks ago and he won. other guy didn't even had a chance

what I'm trying to tell you is that yes - it is possible, but you won't have much free time. you really have to love it, don't even try it if you don't like to train very hard
run every morning for 30 minutes

Attached: blackwell1.jpg (600x400, 108K)

CANelo is a BUM

trips confirm

checked

Did canelo really get worked up into a shoot by JMM? Apparently he challenged him to a fight top kek

old man marquez would kick his BUM ass

yeah but u gotta understand beaner youtube.com/watch?v=qzdgU9XnQ1g

Based.

Attached: smuglovkin.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>heavyweight or light heavyweight
Those divisions are worlds apart.

Why eastern euros invariably either dress like bond villains like GGG or mobsters like kovalev? I still wanna know where he gets those shirts from

I meant cruiserweight

not in the amateurs

The heavier the weight class the more forgiving the skill gap sadam Ali got stopped 2 nights ago by a guy who had 25 amateur fights. Get down to 175 there's very little money at cruiser and lots of killers if you're actually going to try an fight that's were you want to be

Attached: IMG_20190505_191947.jpg (871x1024, 189K)

>Swift
>is slow and plodding

>tank
>is a manlet

Is because he is a fat fuck

>bronze bomber
>is actually a boxer

>Irish Mickey Ward
>is American

youtube.com/watch?v=6b-a9u4t4A0

Showtime KINO incoming.
The DAZN videos on Canelo-Jacobs were alright, but All Access stands ontop of the mini-docu series game unrivaled. ESPN doesn't do any of this, DAZN's mini-docu series isn't as good, and FOX's production values are genuinely bottom of the barrel. All Access will never be as kino as 24/7, but it sure is picking up the slack a bit.

Attached: Wilder All Access.webm (960x540, 1002K)

Breezy is going to SLEEP

>21
chances you'll be a successful pro are almost 0. Lapring & clueless Turk throwing a retarded tale of a 16!y old who won 2 fights at you. He probably isn't even boxing that's how clueless he is.

It could work if you were incredibly talented but a tainer would immediately see that and tell you so. I can't think of any boxer starting out this late apart from Ray Mercer.

It's a shame, I actually like Breazeale, but he's gonna get fucking bombed into another reality.
I wonder how much All Access is gonna focus in on Wilder and Breazeale's beef. First fight ever I think Wilder has actual beef with the person he's fighting so it won't need to be manufactured like the final Wilder-Fury press conference was. Like there was that incident from a year or two back where Wilder's brother and crew roughed up Breazeale a bit.

Attached: Wilder Obliterates Price.webm (720x404, 1.44M)

Not the user you're talking about, but my cousin started at 18 and he's the Trout-Gausha co-main.
You don't always have to start out real early to get to the top of pro-Boxing, especially not at bigger weight classes.

>18
He is fucking 21, not 18. And even @ 18 have to be talented.

>especially not at bigger weight classes
the lower the weight class the lower your chances to actually make it as a late starter.

>the lower the weight class the lower your chances to actually make it as a late starter.
That's what i'm saying.

So anybody noticed that they fucked up Danny's ring walk?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1276, 287K)

As I said, he would have to be incredibly gifted, like having a Golovkin/Gassiev/Wilder tier punch or being a true natural heavyweight without being fat. But actually getting slick at that age, close to impossible. It's like learning to play the piano at that age. At 21 your brain isn't wired the way as it was at a younger age.. but if your definition of "successful" is being a D or C level punchingbag, sure but at what benefit–cost ratio?

do u know why ure a faggot? you keep posting those bitches and instead of naming the files after their names you are being protective over random instawhores.

Attached: golovkinhw.jpg (600x347, 50K)

Based.
I wish these Instawhore worshipping faggots would neck themselves already.

Attached: 1503879217300.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

I post boxing shit here too with that filename, it's how the app saves it. Besides I've named this model in the past. I could give zero fucks about who you tug your little pecker to.

>Caught a 40 year old man fully overextended while he's on one leg
>doesn't even wobble him
Lmaoing @ Conors '''''''''''''''''''''''''''power'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Reminder that 2019 is Rigo's year

Attached: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Japan 2001 World Amateur Boxing Championships.webm (450x360, 2.71M)

>you now remember the eternal polQUACK

It was an arm punch.
MMA fighters literally don't know how to generate power. Even the most basic of fundamentals of boxing seem lost on them.

Imagine if we had a young Rigondeaux with that level of aggression as a professional.
A man can dream...

Attached: 1542915583954.jpg (358x545, 26K)

you forgot the world champ Other Boxer

Bro.... If he lands that left!?!

adonis stevenson

I literally never saw a good post by the rigosexual

If at least he had not been ducked for a fucking decade.

BOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUUAAAAAAAD

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-Scream.jpg (1150x550, 237K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1548873963464.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

mayweather may be the best ever, but ali is the greatest

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Wilder-takes-the-mike-yells-his-familiar-Bomb-Squad-battle-cry..jpg (640x360, 116K)

>who is Lennox Lewis

I like how the /heem/ copypasta got one reply that didn't even have words, just a pic of McGoober getting blasted.
Whereas the same copypasta altered a bit got like 15 replies over in /heem/.

Because /heem/ is full of underaged autistic spergs

Truly a sport for autistic children.

Attached: The Greatest Sport.webm (720x402, 323K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Explains Canelo

Reminder that ufc had a card the same night as Wilder/Ortiz, and Dana White preferred to watch boxing

Attached: ac4573572da8cbb0c3702591b9dc3598.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

Wasn't Dana a cutman back in the day?

And the Canelosexual
>begorrah laddy

Attached: canelosexual.png (501x677, 20K)

plz fight the turk and film it rigoposter

I believe learning to play the piano or drawing is easier to do later in life compared to boxing. Specially if you never had the foundations as a young guy. I did boxing for a couple of years from 16 to 18, then quit for a long while and started again now at 25 almost 26, and there's an enormous difference between me and guys who started in their mid-late 20s without ever having done it before, and still a very big difference between me and guys who have been doing it since kids.

I know right. He needs to post some real women

Attached: 1557133955108.jpg (3000x2000, 1.16M)

You may not like it, but this is the future of American boxing

Attached: IMG_20190506_211108.jpg (750x937, 123K)

Who's the fat bald manlet with chad hearns?

Daniel Jacobs' legs are twigs. Is it more beneficial for boxers to build muscle in their upper body?

Attached: 1533582796348.jpg (655x527, 36K)

When white isn't busy getting threatened with ass beating from fishnets he's getting mogged by Hearn. Sad.

Retarded broscience questions like this should be taken to fit

Not necessarily, Canelo slimmed a bit for the 2nd GGG fight and it helped his stamina, pac and Rungvisai have big calf's that probably help with their power

boxingscene.com/plane-crash-mexico-claims-lives-13-boxing-fans--138749

Sweet dreams wetbacks

Another fucking plane crash?
Jesus christ, I feel 100% justified in my plane phobia as of late.

Lmao imagine dying because you wanted to watch Canelo.

She's perfect, bros. Big titties, big brain, and not white. I would leave my family for her.

wtf does 'white' even mean? That's not even a real term. feels like an artificial political term invented by somebody

big brain lol

she thicc

Is that you neecole poster? Have you finally moved on?

Attached: AP19069774941303-760x498.jpg (760x498, 73K)

I never posted her but the people who did finally stopped as they've realized she's no different from the common thot. Took long enough.

I want her to step on my balls and call me privileged trash

my bro

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Feet-3847244.jpg (2000x1333, 1.71M)

>those cankles
gross

i would still lick those soles clean

Bernard Hopkins

Attached: Bernard Hopkins.jpg (532x399, 15K)

ur dumb

She just hasn't posted any pics in a while. But yeah, AOC is actually hot as fuck

Lmao. And for a fight that wasn't as big as it was hyped up to be

Saw him being interviewed last weekend. Sounds like CTE is settling in

i just want her to step on me

Attached: 180701-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 120K)

When coach tells you training camp is starting and you have to give up videogames and snackies for 8 weeks

Attached: 1557214027745.jpg (525x478, 72K)

Is Eddie Hearn a homosexual?

Only for Matchroom fighters

is that the guy who killed that girl and got told they found her body on live tv while he was being interviewed

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: IMG_20190409_193803.jpg (850x1275, 183K)

UFC dipping their toes in again, Murphys boxing events will be shown on UFC fight pass

Attached: murphys boxing.jpg (600x600, 97K)

>cucknelo wants to move up to 168 and fight autism Smith

Yeah I hope he does he'll get absolutely flattened.

Yes

lennox lewis may be arguably the best heavyweight, but ali is the greatest

speak it believe it receive it

B L E S S
L
E
S
S

Cassius "The Gayest" Clay

Over a half a century from his dominance, Muhammad Ali is still triggering bitter wh*tes.
He truly was The Greatest.

Attached: Ali-Williams KD.webm (960x722, 2.14M)

>Gongora

Attached: 7e6c26d46db574dac6d27762fb8c3406--paladin-character-design.jpg (480x1100, 81K)

Speak ill of Ali in front of Oleksandr, see how he reacts

Attached: 201309250828305253190-p5.jpg (649x1000, 63K)

>he has to make weight
lmao, I'll be enjoying my kebab while in the scale during weighin

>Canelo schools stiff flat footed Callum for 9 rounds
>Canelo gasses
>Are Callum plods towards Canelo with his high guard and knocks him out
>Beefy, Swifty, Mongo, Deano, Wazza and the whole Smith clan invades the ring in celebration, Joe Gallagher wins Trainer of the Year again

can't decide if this is the best or worst timeline

Attached: 1449985532567.gif (200x150, 1.42M)

B-but Jacobs came in the ring weighing 220 lbs

It's a well known fact usyk doesn't like black people. He said Ali was a fraud.

oh no no no Edomite, usyk is a tartar, a so-called negro. he is a true Israelite

You seriously think Joshua's trying to duck anyone? Fury's impressive in that he's managing to outducksquad Wilder

bless u alexander

Holy shit, source?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI

>I have a big connection with this legendary boxer. We were born on the same day, that’s true. When I knew the tournament for the Muhammad Ali trophy would take place, I couldn’t believe it

Attached: 37649292_1169065719897951_8994156143437676544_o.jpg (1280x853, 131K)

190 tops. Canelo defeats Smith. Tkos kovalev with body punches.

Canelo bodies Oluwafemi Olaseni

Ruiz and Breazeale will fight for undisputed

Best timeline. G String and Windmill having nightmares

Same height, same reach, same birthday, both outboxers -- Usyk was destined to win the Muhammad Ali trophy.

Attached: Usyk-Bellew.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

I would respect Canelo a lot more if he took fights at SMW. it would help balance out his scorecards being protected in every fight.

>16th
LMAO. fucking Brits desperately clinging on to any moderate success their shit country has in any sport. an absolute classic

Attached: 23wqer.png (496x23, 2K)

what the FUCK they are actually born on the same day
did God punish Ali and created a white,orthodox christian version of him?

what is Hearns attempting to do here?

Attached: are tony.png (1920x1078, 3.94M)

canelo moves up to cruiserweight and cleans it out

can you just imagine the beating Usyk would give Canelo? I'd pay to see it without a doubt

>I would respect canelo if he fights ggg
>defeats ggg
>I would respect him more if he fights ar super middleweight

Ggg " I'll fight anybody from 154 to 168" lol. Ward called him out and ggg wanted a catch weight to fight him.

good PR. Americucks love this type of deferential attitude towards their negroes.
Prime Dorin murks Gervonta

Ward made excuses to not fight GGG though

To claim Bellew's soul, those were the terms of the contract, he loses to Usyk then he gives up his soul to Hearn.

Attached: 1542063509161.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

he and GGG are tied 1-1 but I can't respect Canelo due to the blatant corruption tied to him drawing and winning. it's disgusting. if he goes up to fight Mundo, then that corruption is balanced out by him doing something very dangerous, even more dangerous than fighting GGG in his natural weight class while cutting a lot more weight and being protected as boxing's golden boy.

that doesn't sound like it benefited Bellew at all. he doesn't make for a very good Faust

Wrong he called him out. He send the contract and ggg wanted a catchweight of 164.

Corruption my ass. Canelo made ggg look like a BUM and took his belts.

you're being emotional. it's not a very good look.

post your arm

Too many Usyk fan boys here for my liking

Attached: JoeJoyceCrossguard.png (327x619, 495K)

slow joyce is a fucking BUM

why would you NOT be an Usyk fan? that's so ridiculously contrarian. you sound like a fucking dork with no friends

Have sex

WBC has ordered;

>Loma vs Campbell for vacant belt
>Haney vs Abdullaev and Lopez vs Fortuna in eliminators

If you enjoy watching the feather fisted hopping soviet then good for you. Can't wait to see him get weight bullied and cry to the ref
Very insightful
Thank you

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

typical white boys blowing up their slav hype jobs...Andrew Tabiti is the truth

GGG “Well, let’s stop talking about son and father, father and son,” Golovkin said, according to his translator. “This is Abel’s game, Abel’s line. I know exactly what happened, so I don’t think it’s that important, what he said about father and son. It’s just all playing games on Abel’s side.”

Attached: Gennady_Golovkin_2015.jpg (220x393, 15K)

interesting move. if he beats Campbell, he's in prime position to challenge any of Prograis, Taylor, Baranchyk, and Hooker. none of them would say no to such a big name. plus Mikey Garcia is an option as well.

very interesting move.

You have to go back

>soviet
Usyk is 100% Varangian Swedish blood. He wuz vikang

Attached: oosk.png (454x559, 219K)

He'll go for Commey after that I think. He wants undisputed at 135.

Spence would smoke that Bud right down to the roach

it's a miserable fuck who would try to take away from Usyk what he's done. dude is a road warrior; that's unheard of in this day and age. he is gunning for the best and is taking on massive challenges. you wouldn't know anything about that, though. only spineless faggots talk shit online about people who don't even know they exist.
let's see how he does against Dorticos. I'm not gassing up Usyk, though. his road so far has been awesome

based and checked

that would be fun I suppose, though I'd rather see him fight Mikey if he wants to stay at LW. can't see an option that would be more lucrative or rewarding for Garcia after he got whooped by Spence

GGG. Hurds style only works if the other guy has a chin that you could at least chip away at. Realistically the only guys that could beat GGG in that division is canelo and jacobs. And they already beat him, also jacobs is moving up.

since Kovalev has been flushed by the legal system and his own subhuman impulses, is Gvozdyk vs. Bivol THE fight at 175?

Yall realize that Demetrius Andrade is a few months away from being undisputed middleweight champion right?

Attached: Mog.jpg_large.jpg (936x1248, 152K)

Joyce started the Abel exodus. Saving G in the process
I'm sure Usyk appreciates your defence of his legacy already. I'm sure after he looks like a damsel in distress against the big heavyweights you'll regurgitate the same lines when he inevitable gets clocked

Attached: JoyceSmiling.jpg (590x350, 37K)

and I'm sure you'll be a meek wallflower all your life who feels strong chatting shit online because he has 0 agency in the real world. your existence is a tragedy

if/when Usyk loses to the bigger skilled guys, I'll applaud him for at least trying to do something great (something your chickenshit self knows nothing about)

What's the backstory behind the Wilder and Breazeale beef?

Dave Allen, Daniel Dubois, Chisora, would KO Joe Joyce

Hell maybe even Pricey chins him

golovkin beat both get over it

if only

he's at his absolute max
even Crolla looked noticeably bigger than him and he's not even that big a lightweight

do you see him getting heemed at SLW? or worse, getting outclassed and clearly losing a decision?

Looks like someone hasn't seen any of the 24 rounds between these men

I'm sure we can discuss the metaphysical depth of Oleksandr's success further if you like. It is a bit boring at this point though since I prefer the future
Dubois impressed me against Lartey with a decent chin. He didn't take getting hit too well mentally though so I'm not sure he is ready, especially since he doesn't read his opponents too well. Allen struggled against Lenroy Thomas so no and the other 2 are passed it

Loma doesn't get outclassed. If anything, he gets sparked clean out if he moves up

at some point, size differential > skill. he might still be the best mechanical boxer, but someone may be able to bully him and make him look weaker and less skilled.

Relevant pic

Attached: JoeJoycePosturing.jpg (1600x900, 150K)

There is none it's just bs to sell the fight

Wrestling beats boxing. Beats everything period!

Mikey vs Lomachenko is never going to happen. Stop getting your hopes up.

what round will Wilder ko Breazeale in?

we already know that

>Ali retires from boxing and never comes back
>Foreman regained championship when he was 45
Seems to me that Foreman was the better boxer all along...

>If you box longer than someone who beat your sorry ass, you're a better boxer
Not how that works, buddy. Foreman got whooped, plain and simple.

Attached: Ali-Foreman KO.jpg (400x333, 31K)

Well a couple of years ago, Wilder's entourage attacked Breazeale in front of his family and theyve been bringing that up ever since

didn't he attack Breazeale when he was holding his kid? lmao

Based Marquez

Something like that

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (959x1047, 154K)

Feel awful for campbell. I like him a lot and that Haney fight couldve been a real 50/50. Can't help but feel like the wbc missed one here by not making the winner of those two go up against Loma, but maybe the timing was right for it

Poor Campbell

Foreman won the story of the fight

Why would anyone wanna see that now anyway. Its confirmed Garcia is a BUM. Lomachenko should dismiss him.

Mikey is no bum just too small for Spencey

>only few matches matter
Cassius Clay had a record of 61-5
Ali fought only during his prime. He took so many hits during his career that he had to stop.

George Foreman has a record of 81-5
Foreman also fought and beat many excellent boxers in the 70's during his prime. Foreman also made a comeback and fought many young and talented boxers using mainly his superb skill in boxing but also his great strength that he still had when he was over 40.

Ali beating Foreman was just luck. Foreman proved during his career that he always had excellent skill in boxing, he just had a bad day in Zaire. The man boxed in 4 decades and adapted to counter many different boxing styles. He was a technical master and a physical beast.

wrong. garcia flushed his career with his ducking

maybe they wanted to screw over Hearn

>Ali beating Foreman was just luck.
Lmao Foremancucks get more and more pathetic by the day.

lol casual

Yes calling a four division champion a bum is a casual position

What are the best boxing podcasts I should listen to? I'm already listening to Frampton's and Atlas's anyway and those are pretty based

Attached: smonk.jpg (604x604, 27K)

Hurd fights this week!!!

Attached: 1557189176589.jpg (828x1092, 1010K)

Nuthouse Asylum

he didn't really fight anybody and when he finally stepped up he ran around the ring and raised his hand after every round happy that he was 'surviving' lol.

jumping weight classes to pick off weak champions puts you at the same level as Broner and Ricky Burns

>Ali
61-5
Was great during his prime.
Didn't know when to retire and got BTFO by Larry Holmes so badly did he got Parkinson's from it.
No grill.

>Foreman
81-5
Was very good during his prime.
Retired gracefully and made an inspirational comeback.
A true American hero.
Great grill.

Attached: G-d's gift.jpg (334x501, 17K)

you're really going to pull rank when there is pictures of you dressed in womens underwear?

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

Boxing is the only sport where if you lose 1 fight you lose money, fans and legacy.

Yep that's what they do

DESU Mexicans with a legacy might put down other Mexicans to preserve their own ranking on the the best Mexicans in history rankings.

This idea does not apply to Chavez Bc he could never be considered far from the goat in Mexico.

Only the weak minded quit after 1 loss

Canelo disagrees

Attached: Nicholas-Walters.jpg (768x432, 245K)

Fuck up crossdressing faggot

BASED and Foremangrilled

Arum took his soul, not Loma.

Nah Loma took his soul and Rigo's.

"Why yes, I do think "Big" George Foreman is the greatest Heavyweight of all time, how could you tell?"

Attached: fatsoi.png (432x474, 311K)

>Why yes, I do think "Big" George Foreman TBE is the greatest Heavyweight of all time, how could you tell?

Attached: 1553093715297.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

I love Jarrett Hurd!!! Please come over to my house tonight, my wife is home and I'll be in the shed!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Nope. Arum screwed him over and wouldn't let Walters fight ever again unless he took the lowball offer to fight Loma.
This is the same kind of thing that had Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Mikey leaving the kike, he manipulates and rips off his fighters.

The Walters that showed up to fight Loma had already mentally checked out. He was there for his 300k and ready to leave.

lmao, this is next level excuse making

Sometimes losing a fight makes a fighter more willing to take harder fights which can lead to more money. Porter lost his 0 and was willing to fight anybody. Garcia lost his 0 and he cherry picked less.

It's not an excuse, it's a fact.
You'll be saying the same thing once Arum inevitably screws over Loma.

Nah man. Both Walters and Rigo were calling out Lomachenko then when they got their wish they got outclassed. Loma fought them both when they were considered 'boogeymen'. Now of course, its Arums fault. *eyeroll*

I never mentioned Rigo, dummy.
It's a verifiable FACT that Walters got shelved for a year because he refused Arum's lowball for him to fight Lomachenko.

Bob Arum beat Walters, not Lomachenko.

shouldn't you be shopping for women's clothing?

Yeah whatever you say. Walters never stood a chance.

Then there's some who don't know when it's time to quit

Attached: 972732685832eca6eab1c078afd76651.jpg (887x970, 92K)

I believe in an interview he said he thought Bellew was out and was going to try and remove his mouth piece until he started getting up

>3 titles at 154
>3 titles at 160
>1* title at 168

Hard to argue that Canelo isn't #1 P4P. One of the best resume of all active fighters as well. The only thing that can top him is if Usyk manages to grab multiple belts at HW. And even then he'd have to beat 2 of the top 3 HWs.

>Why yes, I do think Crawford is p4p #1, how did you know?

Attached: 1552591214176.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Tony is the light Eddie in the dark

reminder that floyd would have jabbed manny to a ud if they had fought in 2010, and manny is the one who backed out of the fight because he knew this

ALL WORK IS WHAT

Attached: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-.jpg (530x317, 49K)

He'd be undisputed #1 if he wasn't a faggot

E A S Y W O R K
A
S
Y

W
O
R
K

Attached: 1548733837221.jpg (533x400, 287K)

Based Chavez

Attached: boxing__memes___BxK7-ONHGf9___.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

let's be serious for a moment. don't get in your feelings or shitpost for autistic purposes when answering this question.
Floyd was an incredible defensive boxer, probably the best we have ever seen on a technical level.
is he a top 5 all-time p4p talent?

Attached: 1547962071269.png (1094x630, 903K)

where do you rank canelo p4p now?

what is the top 10 Mexican boxers of all time?

Walters was considered a "boogeyman" but anyone with any knowledge knew the guy was a chump. He was rehydrating as fuck. At the end of the day he just fought some bums and then finally fought real competition and checked it Bc he knew he wasn't on the same level as top fighters and that his weight and power advantage wouldn't carry over to a heavier weight division.

2010-2016 saw the rise of a lot of fucking bums. Walters, Danny Garcia, Leo Santa Cruz, Alvarado, Rios, Thurman, the list goes on and on

The titles at 154 were literally handed to him.
He ducked GGG during his prime and got two controversial decisions when they finally did fight.
The title at 68 is a joke and reveals your superficial understanding.

I don't rank protected steroid cheats

he should have min of 4 losses and also be banned for being a drug user

good take man

agree although I think d garcia was good at 140

In no particular order I think it's something like
Chavez
Finite Lopez
Salvador Sanchez
Juan Manuel Marquez
Marco Antoine Barrera
Carlos zarate
Ruben olivares
Vicente Saldivar
Erik morales?
Miguel canto
Canelo Alvarez(now according to Jcc)

Good overall post, especially about most of those guys being bums, but Walters was pretty good. He was strong af for the division, but Loma made him look like he makes everyone else look. Its not really his fault.

why would you respond to that clown? he's the worst tripfag on Yea Forums. just a super lonely sperg, maybe a faggot or tranny, looking for attention. ignore him and he'll eventually fuck off and/or khs

Top Rank requested Lomachenko, Campbell vs Haney would have been a more interesting fight and fucks Haney over as well if he's supposed to fight Teofimo Lopez with no belt but maybe they anticipate he'll fight Commey instead. With Eddie having to concede this it probably does mean they'll get Ramirez vs Hooker in return

his stupidity triggered me and I couldn't control my primitive impulses

Rafael Herrera.

beat Olivares twice

Wbc going full tournament mode is the best thing that could've happened to 135. Why are people crying about it?

Attached: IMG_20190507_151045.jpg (988x1351, 456K)

because loma fights the second britbum in a row

Your dad fucked your mom once

I mean, he has to, but he fights Commey next followed by either López or Haney. Not bad way to clean out 135, then he wnays to go down and clean 130 or fight Mikey at 140. I'm satisfied.

i love lopez vs fortuna, it should tell us if lopez is the real deal or not

lopez's entire career has been against all literally who nobodies, and fortuna has fought a couple champions and even almost beat easter

I don't think those fights will happen like that. Teofimo Lopez may just fight Commey for the IBF then they meet afterwards, the WBC ordered it but doesn't mean it's happening. Campbell vs Haney was a better fight but maybe a combination of them thinking it was too soon for Haney and wanting the belt on Loma

>Why are people crying about it?
Because it's bullshit to mandate a vacant belt be fought for by another organization's champion.
Ironically though, the same people bitching about this, were eerily quiet when the WBA ignored the fact that Luis Ortiz was the #1 WBA ranked Heavyweight when they mandated the then IBF champion (Joshua) fight the #2 WBA ranked Heavyweight Klitschko for the vacant WBA title.

It's just Hearn's own tricks backfiring on him, and instead being used by Ol' Bob Arum

There is so much fucking bullshit that goes on with belts that all I care about is fights happening, specifically top rated fighters and unification fights should be happening more often. Allowing Loma to unify and giving both prospects a chance to challenge if they want to, is a good thing in my eyes. Is Loma supposed to rank up through every single belt? How tf is he gonna do that while fighting 3 mandatories a year for the last belt? In order for there to be an undisputed champion these fights need to happen. It would be awful if Haney snatched the belt on a snooze fest against Campbell and then refused to fight Loma for 5 years. Fuck that. The one guy willing to fight any champ is the one who should he fighting for belts. Belt kidnapping is awful for boxing.

I agree all of those fights aren't gonna happen, but at least one of them is. Either Haney or López is gonna accept that and go for the belt. The other one might try to go through Commey route or move up in weight altogether.

>It's just Hearn's own tricks backfiring on him
What tricks? He made a request for the number 1 to fight the next available opponent and they chose a different champion, that's all there is to it. WBA have nothing to do with it but shithouse Ortiz was lucky because he had just gone 12 rounds with Malik Scott, that's what happens when he's clean

He's the one who set a precedent for this with Joshua-Klitschko.
If not for that, this would be the first time in history a sanctioning body has ordered a vacant belt be fought for by another champion.

>Ortiz was lucky because he had just gone 12 rounds with Malik Scott
Is that supposed to be a rebuttal? The point still stands that the WBA and Hearn cheated him out of a belt despite him being ranked #1 in their organization and Klitschko being #2, with Joshua being unranked.

If I was Haney I would hold off 2 years he's 20, Lopez without a belt doesn't make sense

Joshua was unranked because he was IBF champion and champions aren't ranked by other bodies, Ortiz had already left Matchroom to pursue the WBC belt and the winner of Joshua/Klitschko had to fight the IBF mandatory next. Ortiz then failed a drug test and was removed the WBA rankings

Holy shit, a legitimate Matchroom shill.

>Ortiz had already left Matchroom to pursue the WBC belt
No the fuck he didn't.
He was with Matchroom until AFTER Joshua-Klitschko happen, because Hearn and the WBA screwed him out of the WBA title shot despite him being #1 ranked.

>Joshua was unranked because he was IBF champion and champions aren't ranked by other bodies
That's the point i'm making you mongoloid. Champions from other orgs are unranked by other orgs, meaning they never get a shot at vacant titles and only fight other champions when other champions want to fight them, which is what Hearn is currently pissed about regarding Lomachenko-Campbell, despite the fact that he pulled this exact trick with Joshua-Klitschko.

teofimo lopez sitting ringside at loma-crolla and looking at his phone the whole time is very machiavellian

>he was with Matchroom until AFTER Joshua-Klitschko happen
Wrong.
boxingscene.com/luis-ortizs-manager-explains-why-they-signed-with-al-haymon--115107
Ortiz joined Haymon in March, Joshua fought Klitschko April 29

>Hearn and the WBA screwed him out of the WBA title shot
Except they didn't because it was the IBF champion agreeing a voluntary fight he had no obligation to fight Ortiz, the WBA later sanctioned it and Ortiz remained in the rankings due after Pulev until he failed a drug test

ben davidson is a future hall of famer, good decision by saunders to link up with him again

Too early to say how he will do, he's good at motivating people it seems but the criticism Roach had was saying the same things to Isaac Lowe as Tyson Fury. Who knows when Saunders will be in a big fight to prove himself

>Ortiz joined Haymon in March, Joshua fought Klitschko April 29
Doesn't change my point at all, given they made Joshua-Klitschko way before he left Matchroom.
And regardless of his promoter, he was the #1 ranked WBA Heavyweight and they went ahead and made Joshua-Klitschko for the WBA title.

>Except they didn't because it was the IBF champion agreeing a voluntary fight he had no obligation to fight Ortiz
Jesus christ this fucking Matchroom shill spin.
The IBF champion didn't JUST agree to a voluntary, he was made into the WBA champion despite being unranked in their organization. It's the same thing that's happening with Lomachenko-Campbell.
Ortiz was the #1 WBA Heavyweight until well after Joshua-Klitschko was made and eventually fought.

Don't forget P4P King Terence Bud Crawford.

the Frampton one is the only one worth listening to desu

>Usyk injured his biceps
not like this bros

Attached: dububuubft.png (608x364, 42K)

How tho

British "titleholders" finally losing their belt. Just imagine bros...

Attached: 1548899414436.jpg (909x891, 129K)

Attached: 1555194690438.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Hopefully won't be more than a couple of months or it's going to cause real problems

Attached: 1531800852038.png (1001x823, 806K)

Shit fight anyway who cares. Might get Usyk an actual heavyweight this time.

Is 2019 officially the worst year for boxing?

I believe most muscle injuries aren't as bad as ligaments or tendons. Muscles grow and shrink and get pulled apart and regrow all the time.

Bolivian and German knee experts feel free to correct me.

Teofimo is fighting a Jap

This is the sort of shit we need. One champ recognised in the division and the boxing organisations setting up eliminators for his title. The best vs the best.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Was Allen-Browne the best heavyweight fight of 2019 so far? And we're almost halfway through

Masayoshi Nakatani he's next in line with the IBF and the winner will fight Commey, so the WBC tournament will never get going because Bob will turn to Lomachenko vs Lopez. Haney will go off and do something else

Why Lopez dad's keeps flaunting about his son defense when that's literally his worst attribute?

I box

and who said that he has to be a world champ? he can become pro and lose all the time

forgot nick blackwell pic

don't want anyone to think that I'm one of the other retarded germans posting here

Attached: nick-blackwell.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

I love that video of Floyd putting himself as the number 1 boxer of all time and explaining why. It never fails to make laugh. Absolutely based.

Gigachad and a gigabrain?
We are FUCKED

Where would Margarito rank?

>fight Mikey at 140
Lol.

Mikey will NEVER fight Lomachenko

Feels bad bros

Attached: 1536782479569.jpg (392x480, 23K)

Right I forgot Mikey is a BUM. Someone post the RJJ song.

>Tete injured
>Usyk injured

Attached: 1555064241599.jpg (680x680, 54K)

>Commey injured
>Miller set up
>Mikey ducking
>the ppvs so far

All the good fighrs this year have been manlet fights and the Inoue knock out coming in less than weeks is gonna be KO of the year so far. Manlets are rising up.