Daily reminder that Rugby has some of the most obnoxious fans

Daily reminder that Rugby has some of the most obnoxious fans.

Attached: 5b2aa1a3a868099b57727fbc834cc2a3.png (1431x585, 168K)

How was comprehensive school?

Rugby is literally unwatchable.

Which are the most annoying, league or union fans?

Both are as bad as each other.

And even worse is that they insist on giving a fucking "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW" speech whenever someone who doesn't know asks.

Rugby is Football

Rugby fan here:
>Only wear short sleeves
>Been to several matches
>I do drink ale but happy to drink whatevers available

Everything else is pretty good though, the wages part is true but the same goes for football fans.
More into boxing and MMA these days, if you wanna hear/meet some retards, get into those sports instead.

Rember in France when they talked about >muh pride >muh honor compared to football and their loads of money and now it's the same for rugby in term of souless money ridden clubs

I once heard some rugby fan unironically call football 'wendyball' once. Holy cringe.

Gay football

tbf rugby fandom depends entirely on region and like all things its the ones from the south east who are the biggest twats

Is it true rugby players shove their fingers up each others arses during a scrum?

I've had the difference between union and league explained to me countless times but I always forget

league is union for manlets

MMA fans are the bottom of the sportsfan barrel, easily. At least boxing fans are usually knowledgeable about boxing, they understand the fightgame and respect its history. MMA fans usually don't even understand what they're looking at when they watch their sport.

BEST FOOTBALL CODES POWER RANKINGS

1. Association
2. American
3. Aussie Rules
4. Gaelic
POWER GAP
9001. Rugby union and league

This happens in all contact sports. "You can control any man by his asshole" is a common saying, and it rings as true today as it did thousands of years ago when ancient Greeks were oilchecking each other in naked wrestling matches.

Depends on if you find posh cunts or northerners more annoying

I know water polo players practice pinching testicles underwater with their toes
all contact sports are super gay

posh cunts

Aussie has to be second mate

My favourite is

*smirks*
"Now Football... that's a gent's sport played by thugs... BUT RUGBY! Now... that's..."
*adjusts belt as it's digging into beer belly*
"A thug's sport played by GENTS!"

MMA fans strikes me as being in is for the charaters, if that makes sense. They seem to follow the beef and drama more than the actual sport.

They treat it like WWE only real and enable some real autistic manbabies in the process.

Thinking about following rugby because football is becoming unwatchable, just a handful of superrich oil sheik teams, full of annoying and narcissistic brainlet instagram mutts.

What team would you recommend? I'm leaning Bath, because I enjoy taking baths.

Support my local team
Swinton Lions, even though they don't play in swinton anymore

Where does Canadian fall into this?

>Thinking about following rugby
stopped reading right there

The memory hole

I dunno what club rugby is like in Europe but I'm pretty sure the only good rugby is played internationally. I'd just pick a country to bandwagon in the Six Nations or something. In general you'll probably get more enjoyment out of just watching international series because the quality of play is so much higher.

i don't mind rugby fans except for their thinking that their sport isn't shite

wouldn't be useful in a scrum because of the binding you'd only be fingering your own team, could do it in a maul or ruck and probably get away with it tho

i'm pretty sure they do it for sexual gratification, not for competitive edge

why are soccer fans so threatened by rugby fans?

Remember when wigan warriors tried putting wigan athletic out of business?

Ultimate bluepill

Rugby fans are ultimately casuals. I love rugby, but there is few other popular sports where fans willfully display their lack of knowledge in the basic rules of the game.
Or worse yet, proclaim the rules to others, as if knowing them was an achievement.

>"he kicked the ball from a mark, so that is why it's their lineout"

I dont lad but that sounds quite funny

grim. never heard something so stupid from someone here and my state doesnt even watch rugby.

There’s nothing I hate more than Rugby fans. Full of absolute tossers. I love going to super bowl parties and hearing the rugby fans moans how nobody will watch their sport but will watch handegg.

Yeah, I'd imagine it's a NH thing. Rugby in Ireland and England specifically attracts a lot of casuals, because of how 'approachable' the sports culture appears. i.e having a basic grasp of the rules not being a requirement for a fan. Of course that just makes it worse.

>takes pride in being colonised by Americans
Strange attitude

>bongs have superbowl parties
KEK how cucked can you be

>super bowl parties
Sounds like a basedboi gathering

>bongs find an excuse to get drunk in a social setting

nigga I'd have a 4th of July party if I didn't live in an area surrounded by UKIP voters

>needing an excuse to get drunk with your mates
yikes

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: 1441825995025.webm (854x480, 416K)

Man old saffa jerseys were so much better than the shot they have now

The super bowl parties at Hickory’s are great nights out

You have cricket for that.

I got a black eye in school because some tall cunt thought I'd shoved a finger up his arse and he smacked me, turned out my teammate did it.

He got sent off for hitting me and we won lol

Its funny because rugby fans in Spain are so annoying telling us how rugby is a sport played by gentlemen, they never blame the referee and respect the rival

Then Spain rugby team lost to Belgium in WC qualification and the players tried to attack the referee and the fans blamed the referee. Pretty ironic, right?

Daily reminder that Rugby is a middle class sport, so of course a lot of its fans are poncy arseholses

Most Rugby fans seem like people who were bullied in school

The rugby players were the fuckbois chads in my High School

I had my first super bowl party this year at some pub in South London, absolute laugh. 95% were for the Rams and I was having fun with the Pats fans.