Imagine thinking this looks bad

>imagine thinking this looks bad
Literally one of the best looking jerseys by Adidas, ever.

Attached: jersey Jj.jpg (1500x1500, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

footyheadlines.com/2018/09/uefa-bans-striped-shirts-with-solid-backs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

truly fits the criminals that are jewventus and their women-raping, tax-dodging players

If it were yellow, like the stars, in the middle it would be literally G.O.A.T. material

G.o.a.t. design*

I thought my they wore stripes

GOAT material actually makes sense there, not as in the fabric but as in "he's starting 11 material"

they ruined the badge and now then have ruined the home shirt

It would be a very nice one if the pink stripe in the front was thinner. Also the back is absolutely fucked up

Back being fucked up is UEFA's fault.
footyheadlines.com/2018/09/uefa-bans-striped-shirts-with-solid-backs.html

Looking goat

Is this because notts county got relegated?

I don't see the problem. just put stripes on both sides, the way it's supposed to be

That article is saying that the area with the number does not need to be so big as it is in this shirt. And that it is only in European competition, in Serie A they could probably play with a parted back with the numbers in a clear color (bright pink for example).

It looks good, but it doesn't look like Juventus. That's all that matters.

Holy shit it’s a t shirt cool t shirt epic design man
Fucking sports fags

Have sex.

>making a jersey for the league and another for uefa
>while adidas is literally getting the kits that weren't sold and branding them with ajax crests and selling them
k, I laughed

There have been teams with one kit for the league and another with a plain back for Europe. It is nothing new. And we are talking about Juve, that with R.Madrid, Bayern and ManU are the main adidas teams.

But being Umbro is a prerequisite for being a nice kit in 2019

Kappa >>> Adidas

Attached: jewventus.jpg (3024x3007, 1.69M)

Only because the jeep logo is front and center

It's simply disgusting.

As Roma fans pointed out during Calciopoli, they really need a design with black stripes going horizontal.

Well the Jeep logo is actually a png and doesn't have that fucking black or white rectangle behind it (which has always ruined the stripe pattern), so it's already an improvement.
The back is cringe though.