OAK: Gruden: 'The door is wide open at left guard'
KC: Mecole Hardman signs rookie deal with Chiefs
NYJ: Jets officially decline Darron Lee's option
OAK: Raiders keeping Kolton Miller at left tackle
PIT: Steelers decline '20 option on CB Artie Burns
PHI: Eagles snap up LB Zach Brown on 1-year deal
GB: Packers get first-rounder Savage signed
ARZ: Cardinals take flier on TE Maxx Williams

Attached: dougpederson.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PFF/status/885336993290473472?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=cSCzBR8r7aw
youtube.com/watch?v=G4x8ZpVmzgg
twitter.com/FSU_Track/status/989959504778481665?s=20
youtu.be/wytaCbS1ybo
youtube.com/watch?v=PhW0N6shdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=5lZuf0GYxeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for dabbing on liberal tripshits

2nd for Mahomes is gonna be the first qb to have back-to-back 50 touchdown seasons

Literally who can stop him?

Attached: gettyimages-460470480.jpg (1000x600, 103K)

nth for Daniel Jones a shitter reach pick being damage controlled by jew york >giants media

I'm pretty sure all nyg media is shitting on him and gettlememe

>buying into Cleveland browns hype
don't, they'll shit the bed.

>SEA: Carroll says D.K. Metcalf can run all routes

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

based browns fan

Kinda feel bad for Jones. It’s not his fault the Giants way overreached for him.
Although i’m sure the millions of dollars will soften the blows

Am I the only one that thinks that between a poor secondary and an offensive line coached by Tom Cable the raiders will struggle to be relevant again this year?

It's Carroll's cheer leader style of motivation. Anyone can run them. It's how well you run them that matters.

Cable is shit. And secondaries are over rated.

Cable is definitely shit and Carr seems to do pretty poorly under pressure so I see the raiders in the 5-8 win range next season desu

DK Metcalf will be a 94 OVR in Madden 21

Cap it

For me its THE San Francisco 49ers, imminent 2019 division champions and Super Bowl contenders.

Attached: pettistd.jpg (656x369, 46K)

If they can stay healthy.

If, if is good

Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

Steelers
Browns (WC)
Bengals
Ravens

Texans
Colts (WC)
Jags
Titans

Chefs
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eagles
Skins
Cowboys
Giants

Bears
Packers (WC)
Vikings
Lions

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Buccs

Seahawks
Rams (WC)
Niners
Cards

>Steelers
Lmao. Spotted the Yinzerfag

The Colts are the most overrated team right now. They actually play a decently tough schedule this year, they will get exposed and go 8-8. “Much character muh youth movement” is going to bite them in the ass hard and make them regret signing nobody of note in free agency despite having all that money. Plus Luck is still a fucking hack.

not even liberal, just pretends to like buttfuckers to woo black girls lmao what a faggot

>pretending to like gays to get women from the race that is the most outwardly homophobic
What kind of retard logic is that?

No, I just think their collapse has been exaggerated. The Browns are still a meme and not ready to pull out the division win (it will be close though), and the rest of the division sucks.

Based

*does unexpectedly good this year*

Attached: chosen rosen.jpg (1080x1350, 214K)

Libtard logic I guess

"No"

>spends all year long talking up Tannehill and how he a good boy dindu nuffin wrong just need more help fo dem dolphins
>drops him like his mother dropped him on his head as a baby and is now hitching his wagon to yet another bust that Miami will take too long to move on from
SHINE

>Stoolers winning the North
>Toxins winning the South
>Eagles winning the East
>Xeattle winning the West
All bad and wrong. But I'll help, going to be Browns, Jags, Dem Boys, and Niners coming out of their respective divisions. Redskins can get in the mix in the east too btw.

Wonderlic scores from WRs in this draft

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 12.06.00 PM.png (498x596, 65K)

>cuckboys
>winning the division
lel

Parris Campbell?

>jags
“No”

Which is the most brainless position? I feel it might be WR

Runningback probably

This, at least receivers have to read defenses to get open

To be fair, you dont have to run good routes in Seattle's offense; you just have to get open

Can he though? Can he scramble and juke and run up and down the sideline?

He can run fast in a straight line. Half of Seattle's passing plays are improved

kicker
>me kick ball real hard
>me kick ball between poles

Meh, running backs need to process a decent amount in a moment to find holes/make the right cuts and need to pick up pass pro. How much can a receiver do by himself based on a read given he has to (usually) run a set route and has to be predictable for the QB?

Except for when he gets hit with a safety knocking him out of bounds.

Wilson's heat map:
twitter.com/PFF/status/885336993290473472?s=19

The left side of the field is Doug.

You need really good agility and cerebral play in Seattle's offense so you can quickly and accurately adjust to where Wilson needs you to be in an improvised play.

That's a couple of years out of date mate. Baldwin only played in about two or three games last season but Wilson still put up similar numbers compared to 2017 and that was with a mediocre cast of receivers. And DK still has several months to get better at route running

Smart receivers adjust their routes slightly to bait safeties or sneak into their blind spot. They also adjust and know when/where to "sit" to beat zone coverage. And also a lot of teams run concepts where the receiver dies have a choice of route depending on how the defense reacts off the initial release.

Actually it's the other way around. Wilson generally has to by time for his receivers to get open since they rarely separate at the LOS. In fact, the reason Wilson holds onto the ball so long is he can't dump it off right away as there's no one to throw it to most of the time, that's one of the reasons he had a perfect passer rating when targeting Lockett last year. He had to buy several seconds to give Lockett enough time to get open, which was usually 3-5 seconds after the snap. And that was just with Lockett and some literal who's at receiver. DK does not have to make flashy cuts or moves, he just needs to get open

pls no

Attached: 1475442213930.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Patriots
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

Browns
Steelers
Ravens
Bengals

Colts
Jags
Texans
Titans

Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Raiders

--------

Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Skins

Packers
Bears
Vikings
Lions

Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

49ers
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals

How have Suh, Berry, Ansah not signed with teams yet? I know they're old, but still.

What a bizarre list

Too expensive, too injury prone, and too niggerish

Rush Limbaugh was right. People only pretended McNabb was good because they wanted a good black quarterback. Considering the fact that we actually have good black qbs like Wilson and Mahomes. McNabb is nothing more than that token black guy who will be forgotten by history.

Ziggy is probably going to sign with the Xecucks but I think Carroll is waiting until the 8th where he's guaranteed 4 comp picks for next year's draft. I was reading that if Carroll signed him now, they would lose out on 2 comp picks next year

McNair was genuinely good

Thoughts?

Attached: 1557154209501.jpg (1200x1528, 228K)

You're an actual retard. Mcnabb was a great QB. He'll probably never get into Canton but he constantly led the Eagles to deep playoff runs in the 2000's. It's a shame his career didn't last longer because he could have gotten into HoF. He deserves it more than Phillip Rivers for sure.

Which only makes it more confusing why they wanted McNabb to be the face of the NFL. Why do they focus on memelord bums like him and Kaep when they can promote actual talent?

He did very little with some very stacked teams. He is the definition of overrated.

>He did very little with some very stacked teams.

Five NFCCGs and an owl appearance is very little? There are QBs who have had far better teams and done much less than that. He's not overrated at all. Literally no one claims he is the GOAT and most understand he probably won't get into the Hall. You're just retarded.

kangs are winning the super bowl this season. screenshot this, you heard it here first

Who are the kangs?

>chokes in every big moment
Overrated was a bad choice of words, he was overhyped.

sounds about right

most steeler fans arent even from western pennsylvania.

McNabb was pretty damn good. His career numbers are pretty much exactly like Troy Aikman's, but Aikman had an even more stacked team than McNabb.

>Rush Limbaugh was right
Literally never a correct statement.

I could not care any less

You're a hatin ass faggot, and have no arguments. He constantly won his division and was almost always in title contention with his team. He was not "overhyped" because all the hype for him was well deserved. He could have and should have won an owl but Andy Reid is a retard in the playoffs so it never happened.

How’s the fedora been working out for you?

approved

Attached: cj-beathard.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Gonna start watching now

Isn’t Newton good?

Attached: 14F9AB08-11B8-4316-B813-FEE26FE142D2.png (722x660, 862K)

>Beathard comes from a country music family and was annointed as the next Tom Brady by Donald Trump
>Mullens showed up to his interview in a suit
>Shanny has been selected for greatness by based Bill Belichick
>Bosa is personally going to make all black people slaves again
>Jed York moved the team out of SF
The nanners are the most redpilled team

Yeah, he’s good

Guessing the chefs

Not to mention that Shanny's dad tarnished his pristine legacy at the end of his career just so he could ruin a meme qbs career.

Candlestick wasn't in SF. It was between Daly City and Brisbane. And it was on a state park and you could literally go fishing and bbq it before the game. I miss that place. Easily the comfiest venue in sports. Levi is cursed by the deaths of the fallen construction workers and being sponsored by a Jewish clothing company.

Attached: 20131220_094327_stickgraphic.jpg (500x353, 47K)

mfw my green bay packers football club win 11 games in the 2019 season

Attached: 1548627437665.png (800x617, 606K)

KEEP THE FAITH, BITCHBOYS

Attached: browns dominance.png (2430x1931, 263K)

How can one man be so based?

Attached: dougieP-catch.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

Murray, and Garoppolo are busts/disappointments

Smeth does end up returning mid-season, Washington just says fuck it and rotates Smith-Haskins-Keenum as starters, sometimes within the same game. It actually works well.

Manning, Flacco, Ryan, Mariota all have career years

Josh Allen and Trubisky tear it up

Foles is mediocre

Carr, Dalton lose their jobs

Luck goes down with an injury

Rivers is good but finally starts to show regression

Terrible take. All of them.

Garoppolo will get away with a poor season because of the 49ers love in the media has had recently. If he's bad or awful it will be "they were a 4-12 team last year he needs help and time", if hes mediocre it will be "wow he's going to blow it up next year".

Who /bouttogoapeshit/ here?

Attached: 59553828_1569120276558135_1314264828709175296_n.jpg (789x960, 116K)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0003.jpg (282x176, 53K)

Josh Rosen makes me proud to be Jewish.

based

Attached: DougPedersonpitching.webm (960x540, 2.62M)

Edelman is the most successful Jew in the NFL. Rosen will be a backup next season

That's how you fucking do it. I don't understand how so many people, even current/former athletes, fuck up the first pitch so badly.

>he roots for a player and not a team
Absolutely Pathetic.

Why do you keep spamming this every time you see a turkbro post?

why are the local cleveland beat reporters talking about Gerald Mccoy to the browns rn?

i root for eagles you braindead autist
cuz i said i still love Foles and will watch Jags games. also he has autism.

I'll take the over on garoppolo and the under on manning, flacco, ryan, and trubisky

There's literally nothing wrong with liking a player that did a lot for your team even after he leaves.

t. First year fan

(You)

If I had to bet my life on a team not winning their division this year, the Giants would be a close second to the Tardinals

so, how badly would the Patriots curb-stomp the league and win the 7th owl lads?

Attached: 20190209_073146_1111Pats.jpg (2000x1455, 551K)

This. I will always support Smeth even though he no longer plays for the niners.

Ravens. Lamar is too one dimensional to succeed long term. Now that teams have had an offseason to prepare the Ravens are going to get dicked. Maybe I'm wrong though and he's actually improved his passing game in the last couple of months.

Good luck trying to throw 50 TDs to one target.

this is a WEIRD timeline
I like it

>Packers rebuild their entire defense, add a piece to the OL, best receiving TE in the draft
>Fired the worst coach in the league
>the rest of the NFC north basically did nothing
Packers easily win the NFC north

Rodgers is going to get exposed by the bears defense twice this year

>fired the worst coach in the league
That honor belongs to the Bengals. You guys are a close second though.

without fangio, the defense will regress

Go to playoffpredictors.com/Football/, hit randomize, and r8 it. Also feel free to pick the winners of the playoff games.

This one is almost exactly what will happen, it's kind of eerie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 4.09.53 PM.png (2802x1222, 1.99M)

WERE
WERE
HE'S GONE
THAT FAT FUCKING IDIOT IS GONE
it still feels like a dream desu

Not as much as people think. Pagano is still a good defensive coach and coordinator. The problem then is can the offense strengthen to over come the weaker defense? Most people don't think Trubisky has it in him to take that next step.

Rodgers literally beat the bears last year when Kizer gave them a 14 point cushion.
On one leg

Or wait, this might be it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 4.13.16 PM.png (2806x1240, 2.06M)

>most people
you mean literally everybody but Chicago homers?

didnt rebuild the whole defense, their dline interior, corners, and ilb were already starting caliber
trubisky has been terrible vs their defense before they buffed their pass rush. the packers will win the turnovers and time of possession easily

I'm trying to be diplomatic and not shit on 4chans team, but yes.

theyre still very talented, but nothing tells me pagano can run a modern defense with success. Especially secondary -- the most volatile position group. they'll miss amos being very consistently in position and making tackles giving the defense more chances to force punts or turnovers too. their corners arent as good as their front and they lost a starting safety

fuck off vpnfag

adding 5 or so starters to a defense with a coordinator in his second year is pretty close to a rebuild, it's not a bad thing it's just what it is.

>vpn
>to be able to post with a turkish vpn
are you abusing your ulaknet connection properly faggot?
did you go to the pizza place I mentioned to you?

>Raiders trade K Eddy Pinero to Bears for 7th rounder
Based Gruden still making moves

Who is he gonna throw them too? The opposite team most likely

Definitely RB or WR

bears getting pretty desperate, they dont even have the 6th best kicker in the division

49ers still fucking scumbag robbie Gould in the ass. Good.

LETS GO EAGLES

Attached: 1555383982261.gif (326x191, 34K)

>mecole Hardman
Why can't it just be Cole Hardman
Why the stupid me- prefix?

>you now remember the Meacharound

Attached: meachem_strip.jpg (474x312, 37K)

then why didn't u answer to me in Turkish last time?
>did you go to the pizza place I mentioned to you?
not yet senpai

Browns will make it to the AFC Championship

Because niggers, that's why.

>OAK working out free agent G Richie Incognito
Looks like extreme bully kino is back on the menu boys

and will lose to the patriots

Reminder that Carson Wentz has one (1) superbowl ring, which he won after his team, the Philadelphia Eagles, defeated the New England Patriots in superbowl 52.

Attached: A1E4A7E8-33B3-46CD-AA0E-93F574E9746D.jpg (902x1238, 228K)

How was your day today /nfl/? Excellent, that's good to hear.
May I share something with you?

A vision I had in my sleep last night. As distinguished from a dream, which is mere sorting and cataloging of the days events by the subconscious.
This was a vision. Fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself unto itself.

In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion.
There seemed to emanate from it a light from within this gleaming, radiant marble.
I'd known this place.
In fact been born and raised there. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being.

Suddenly a loud message had been delivered to my consciousness, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with my own thoughts that one would never detect any difference.
The message so pure in its simplicity and its meaning that couldn't be misconstrued gently said: TYBC. It was like a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld.

My vision ended, and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in the Raiders and their future. It was my vision of the Oakland Raiders starting QB Derek Carr. Im so glad to have this opportunity for you to read this and share it with you all.
Thank you based Carr.

Attached: 1480015530724.jpg (1024x503, 46K)

Tom Cable and Incognito? Hide their wives and dogs and Ferraris.

last time? which last time? I have not posted anything for 2 months.

TYBC

Attached: derek carr.png (1288x1412, 46K)

i guess it was another turk or something

It's literally a cuck ring. Foles did all the real work while Wentz watched from the corner. Poor Wentz, he'll never earn a real ring.

He helped them get to a first round bye, but yes, it was big dick nick who really won that ring

Wentz is an elite quarterback because he won a ring, just like Brian Hoyer.

I don't like the fact that multiple turks post. Folesbenis put back on your trip so I can be less confused.

Oh ya, Wentz helped. He helped prep the bull (Foles) who then come in and fucked the league and won that ring. Wentz got his little cuck ring for helping prep the bull, good for you Wentz!

So does that make Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer elite?

Garropolo has two(2). Does that mean he is twice as elite?

Having a ring does in fact contribute to his eliteness, which is also asserted by his stats and tape.

Reminder Tom Brady is the goat. Fuck Joe Montana. Aaron Rodgers will burn in hell.

Attached: bradynflaccomplishments.png (267x812, 48K)

UNDEFEATED IN THE OWL, PERFECT RECORD

>two rings
Damn, he's worth every penny we paid him.
Never insult Joe Cool.

/Bills Owl 2020/

>This is relative to football and doesn't belong on /pol.

Most likely mid to high 80s.

>Will be sought in MUT regardless.

imminent qb carousel with a revolving door rb rotation

Attached: 1556344024216.jpg (462x600, 60K)

>Sam Darnold doesn't have what it tak-

Attached: Trunky.jpg (387x611, 29K)

Attached: 7O2m.gif (300x206, 1.59M)

>jags "No"

Stay sleeping.

>Fuck Joe Montana
get the fuck out of my thread zoomer trash

Attached: 1508934865375.png (474x307, 107K)

Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a while

kinda like the raiders being good, am I right fellas?

>Working out a guy months removed from going literally mental and getting admitted

Eat shit. The time is now, old fags.

Do people actually think "we" are going to win the division or do they just really hate the Rasm and hawks?

Attached: 1533880260503.png (942x1124, 538K)

Suh is a washed up shitty first gen Hummer in a league filled with Brinks trucks . Berry is a ghost who collect a KC check for three years and played less than 10% of the games in those seasons. Ansah is leaving detroit...taking him in would be like marrying a white girl who fucks black men

This fucker is going to win 1 game too many and cost us tua

Attached: 5cc7460fb14bf43c464e8386-750-375.jpg (750x375, 37K)

I like the qb and the coach but the roster is still mostly ass.

Think they're a .500 team but playoffs is in the range of outcomes. Seattle should regress

The joke is as old as the jets SB trophy mane

>Rush Limbaugh was right.

Let's just go ahead and stop there.

Attached: 254623642362465.png (500x536, 134K)

Miami were always going to win a game too many.

nah.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

You don't need Tua now that you have Rosen

Rivers has been way more consistent and had a massively underrated peak from 2008-2010.

Plus Mcnabb aged like Milk and Rivers just had one of his best seasons. Mcnabb was only a top 5 qb once in his career(2004)

>muh stats

Rivers is garbage in the playoffs

Best TEAM in the league, t.bh

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-185715~2.png (1080x964, 148K)

Friendly reminder that the Redskins are going to the superbowl and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

That's not the Browns

This sounds like autism, not gonna lie

if they were close I would give mcnabb the tie breaker but they aren't and beside mcnabb had a lot of forgettable postseason mishaps as well

Rush Limbobstein is right in this case.

>TRUNKY

Hey guys I'm not gay, I play football. I accidentally clicked this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I'm here I had a question let's say hypothetically I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive (ew gross) and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke...the only thing I bang is chicks with big you know what I'm saying lol) but we didn't kiss. Would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It's almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn't happen). So that wouldn't make me gay right? Just a jokester?

Sure man, whatever

I'd rather have a winning QB in the playoffs than a regular season statpadder

How is England, Aaron?

>every player snaps leg on FedEx field
>heh nothin personnel

Enough time has passed, can we rate this draft and label the busts, solid picks, steals, reaches, and mehs?

Attached: 2014-nfl-draft-results.png (600x776, 65K)

Zack Martin is elite

>bortlels actually got picked at 3
lol I completely forgot

Overrated, but sure

Kelvin Benjamin was a fucking first round pick

Dave Gettleman is the worst holy shit

Benjamin would have been elite if he hadn't torn his ACL and gotten fat(ter)

He was an inefficient one trick pony who wasn’t even good at his one trick

1. Solid
2. Bust
3. Bust
4. Bust
5. Solid pick
6. Meh
7. Solid pick
8. Bust
9 Bust
10. Bust
11 Solid pick
12. Solid pick
13. Steal
14. Solid pick
15. Solid pick
16. Steal
17. Solid pick
18. Bust
19. Solid pick
20. Reach
21. Meh
22. Bust
23. Reach
24. Bust
25. Would be steal if he wasn't always ded, but he is, so meh
26. Reach
27. Meh
28. Bust
29. Would be steal if he wasn't always ded, but he is, so meh
30. Bust
31. Reach
32. Bust

How is he overrated?

Clowney - Solid pick at the time, looking like he's slowly regressing now
Robinson - Big bust, cut in 2 years I believe
Bortles - Bust, yeah he made the playoffs but he had a great defense bailing him out
Watkins - Meh, he a decent-to-above-average WR but he's not that impressive, the bills fucked him over
Mack - This, at the time, was an absolutely solid pick, Mack proved he was worth it with his amazing production and natural talent, trading him may have cursed >us and has already worked nicely for da bears, possible HOFer
Matthews - Great pick, dude is elite and very reliable, HOFer?
Evans - Solid pick, very talented WR but tampa probably should've took a QB
Gilbert - bust, pretty sure he's outta the league if not buried on a depth chart
Barr - very solid pick, another elite guy to come out of this draft with Mack and Matthews
Ebron - bust, Detroit chose him and got burned, cut him, now Eric is in Indy making playd and emerging, Colts got a steal
Lewan - solid pick, very physical guy, bordering on elite and he's reliably healthy
Beckham - solid, at the time, dude was amazing in terms of his natural talent, but his knock is his attitude, elite WR nonetheless
Donald - Steal, very elite DL player, could be a HOF down the road
Fuller - meh, for now, dude was obscure outside of the bears fandom, now he looks like he can grow to an elite player, had an amazing year last year too
Shazier - solid pick at the time, if his career ends here he'll be a what-if guy, talented, hoping he comes back from that injury
Martin - steal, the second of the elite OL picked in this draft, amazing production, great at opening holes and pass protection, could be another HOFer
Mosley - another decent pick
Pryor - Bust, cut before his rookie contract ended, not sure where's he at now
James - decent pick, reliable starter for Miami, but he'll be overshadowed his draft class
Cooks - solid pick at the time, fast and a great pass catcher, could be a HOFer

Clinton-Dix - meh, he was above average but he regressed and left his team, he still has a chance to produce and grow though
Manziel - bust, man...
Ford - meh, he's another guy who'll be overshadowed, underrated till last year where he made his name known, could become elite
Dennard - I've got nothing on this guy but I hear he's good
Verrett - meh, very talented but often injured, could be a nice fit for SF
Smith - bust, eagles fans hated this dude
Bucannon - meh, he was decent at S, but he is better as an ILb
Benjamin - Bust and reach
Easely - solid pick at the time, but he did get traded quickly, not sure where he's at now
Ward - solid pick, may not become elite but he isn't bad
Roby - solid pick, a real frustrator for opposing WRs at one point, overshadowed by Harris and Talib, solid CB and talent
Bridgewater - now this is hard to say, but I'm going to say bust, he was efficient and not turnover prone but not amazing either, the injury cost him big time but he can still play now with the saints or a new team, time will tell

>Marcus Smith
JUST

interesting feedback, how about 2015?

Attached: 2015-nfl-draft-results.png (600x776, 65K)

This. Hell, I still root for Reid even though he's with the Chiefs.

Not a very good one, looking at it now

Bust
Bust
Bust
Bust
Elite
Elite
Bust
Meh
Bust
Elite
Meh
Bust
Elite
Meh
Meh
Bust
Meh
Elite
Bust
Meh
Bust
Meh
Bust
Elite
Meh
Bust
Meh
Bust
Bust
Meh
Bust
Meh

>Panthers actually making a Ring of Honor again
>Don't put THE ORIGINAL PANTHER John Kasay in

What the fuck, Tep?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x486, 42K)

>Ereck Flowers over Todd Gurley, Andrus Peat, etc.
>Ereck Flowers drafted at all

Any Giants fan who makes a reactionary "I wish Jerry Reese were still our GM" take should have their entire family murdered in front of them

Here is 2016, those first 9 picks though...

Attached: 2016-nfl-draft-results.png (600x776, 62K)

Pretty weak draft looking back

1. solid
2. bust
3. bust
4. bustish
5. best DE in the league
6. solid
7. stud
8. BUST
9. meh people think he's good but he's overrated, zero production and disappears
10. bust
11. ELITE STUD
12. stud
13. elite stud
14. meh
15. he was solid
16. stud we all thought was a reach
17. stud
18. meh
19. bust
20. stud
21. solid
22. nigger
23. solid
24. bust?
25. solid
26. meh
27. solid
28. bust
29. bust
30. solid
31. solid
32. nigger

Zeke is elite

>Eli Crapple
>When Myles Jack was falling and his knee injury was literally nothing

God FUCK JERRY REESE

Attached: 1459658255739.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Attached: 2017-nfl-draft-results.png (600x776, 117K)

>Vernon butler

Another gettleman bust

I can't decide who's more frustrating between Benjamin and Funchess.

With Benjamin you could start to tell he didn't have the makeup to be a WR1 consistently and that things weren't going to work out because he played small. With Funchess you knew the talent and ability was there but he made you want to pull your hair out regardless because he had bad habits and his work ethic apparently isn't the greatest. I think the Colts are a perfect team for him though like they were perfect for Ebron.

The Panthers' post-Super Bowl Draft was fucking terrible. Bradberry's the only play who turned out to be any good.

Marty Hurney should get a medal for robbing Howie Roseman blind as bad as he did in the Daryl Worley-Torrey Smith trade.

Yeah I agree. Panthers just drafted big wrs with redundant skill sets because they thought it was a good fit for cam when cam worked much better with ted ginn types.

Funchess could be a compliment to ty and ebron.

Zeke is a bust

and now worley is a raider, and possibly the new #2 CB

Weak b8

Hence why the Panthers' receivers are all speedsters now, plus Jarius Wright who's just a younger version of Jerricho Cotchery. DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel honest to God make me think of what Odell & Cruz could have been.

It's funny to me that everyone shits on Funchess (Not that he didn't earn it in a certain sense) but he actually turned out to be one of the better WRs in a really weak Draft class at that position. The pick before Funchess was Dorial Green-Beckham and that turned out horribly for the Titans.

I'm not privvy to the Raiders' cornerbacks room, but if Worley is paired with a smaller corner alongside him I wouldn't be surprised if he's a better fit there. The problem for the Panthers' cornerbacks post-Norman was that Bradberry and Worley were basically the same player and neither really elevated the other because of it.

Now, the Panthers have a small, speedy type in Donte Jackson and Bradberry had a few games last year where he was absolutely outstanding. If he had better ball skills I think he could be another Chris Gamble.

The Raiders are going to win the AFCW this season

Attached: 1427000243589.png (500x600, 81K)

I was so excited the nanners fleeced the bears on draft day. Now all we have is sadness.

Attached: sad_niner_wojak.jpg (776x421, 79K)

You still get three primetime games a year because the NFL thinks the Nanners are contenders for some stupid reason.

How is Amari Cooper a bust?

He stunk on the raiders. Dropped balls out the waz

Nigga gave up and became Amari Dropper, wish they took Leonard Williams , Scherff or Parker

And now that he has a QB who can actually throw he's doing very well in Dallas

>Captain Checkdown 2.0
>throwing more than 5 yards

>Michael Thomas thinks catching a gazillion checkdowns a game makes him a better WR than Julio

lol

Attached: 1485313711721.png (1114x836, 1012K)

Test

U r low test lol

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

What does it say about derek Carr that Amari cooper looked like Randy Moss with Dak Prescott

I'd say you should cool your jets there

bitchknees free nfl general, lol choking a perfect season

>QB who can actually throw
>Dak
Pick one

The man could only draft DTs.

Explain him giving Snacks a huge FA contract then

Amari Cooper with the Raiders

61.2 yards per game
57.8% catch rate
8.2 yards per target
.4 tds per game

Amari cooper with the Cowboys
80.6 yards per game
69.7% catch rate
9.5 yards per target
.7 touchdowns per game

We let Linvinal Joseph and Jonathan Hankins two solid DTs we drafted walk.

Thanks for Hankins
hmm a 1 year sample size with dallas

Not even 1 year. Barely broke 1k yards

TYB2.85

Holy shit. How hard is the NFL seething at the XFL now?

Attached: DEAN.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit. Suck my big fat black cock.

Will Dez Bryant get a redemption arc?

bruh look at this dude
ohohoh wait til you see the
ohnonononHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5djlczouxow21.jpg (576x768, 82K)

No.

Thus always to ring-chasers.

what the fucKkkkk
I'm already humiliated enough being a jets fan and now I see someone did this shit?
god I wanna crawl into a hole and die

Fuck off reddit bay

>duck poopscott
>can actually throw
pick one

I mean, he's not wrong

A $200 bet on the Jets to win the Owl would pay out over $12k. Instead he got a retard badge on his leg

Attached: E01059A9-7803-4475-98C3-1C7CC5E234DE.jpg (828x120, 51K)

What is this supposed to prove? lel you're pathetic.

Friendly reminder that Wilson only had like 10 attempts before the 4th. If he actually threw all game the Cowcucks would have lost

ironically he has the colors of the sb team right

Reminder

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 5.56.30 PM.png (794x183, 31K)

>min 1 attempt

>Edelman is the most successful Jew in the NFL.
Julian Edelman isn't jewish by any stretch of the word. He's not ethnically jewish and he's not a practicing jew.

>all these retarded casuals shitting on McCarthy
It's going to be funny to me this year when the Packers tank even harder than last year. At best, AT BEST, they are going 7-9 in 2019. So maybe they improve by half a win.

Just remember: they're getting swept by the Lions and Bears. They'll trade with the Vikings. That's 1-5 right there. The Packers are ass and they're not going anywhere next year. GUARANTEE they don't make the playoffs, not even as a WC.

Reminder that the Los Angeles Rams (est. 2016) and the New Orleans Saints (est. 1967) have the most bitter rivalry in the entire NFL, and that Green Gay vs Shitcongo, Kansas Shitty vs Chokeland, or any other “hurr we play twice a year” forced rivalry comes close to the organic and natural hate these two teams have for each other.
Although in the current state of the NFC, they pretty much play each other twice a year.

Attached: 33959CED-30FC-48C1-BD2D-1435B2E11D57.jpg (900x506, 54K)

The guy missed team meetings so he could get a handjob from a prostitute in his office. He has no place in the NFL.

That's trunky, but not the ass of a champion.

Attached: bb.png (317x577, 430K)

>lambs going to be slaughtered after they failed to win a super bowl and now realize goof is useless and gurley is a liability

Attached: 1549250191045.png (588x522, 485K)

>Friendly reminder that Wilson only had like 10 attempts before the 4th. If he actually threw all game the Cowcucks would have lost
Unlikely. That's how the Seahawks won all year. They specifically almost never threw because their receiving corps was fucking terrible. They were literally the most run heavy team in 2018, and 2nd place(Titans) weren't even close.

Attached: 1549249416323.png (600x793, 703K)

>Rams/Saints
>As opposed to literally any other divisional rivalry
I know this is bait but holy fuck are you stupid

Attached: 1543787239153.jpg (320x311, 17K)

1. Goof is not a problem, now >we have Based Bortles the patriot slayer
2. See pic

Attached: 917A9E9B-B7EA-47BC-A407-309D1D4A85E5.jpg (902x1285, 212K)

Name a better coaching performance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DOLPHINS HELP ME!

Attached: SAVE ME SOMEBODY.jpg (656x369, 48K)

Attached: shiggy.png (600x450, 457K)

If it makes you feel any better, I do think the Rams will make the playoffs again. If you're hoping for a perfect season though, you're in for a rude awakening.

dougie p baby

Attached: DenseHonorableAegeancat.gif (300x300, 3.96M)

Again, goof is no longer a problem

Attached: 031CBF4B-61E1-42F3-A77D-CE7F8C947829.jpg (1347x828, 710K)

the god slayer is in

Attached: 1487822977565.png (847x1185, 702K)

You must be a falseflagging memelord. There is no way anybody could be excited for Blake fucking Bortles
>tfw he turns into the next Steve Young
I would shit myself in anger. Please God do not let Bortles become elite.

>Please God do not let Bortles become elite.

It would literally take an act of god to make Bortles anything but trash. Even at his best 2 years ago when the jags were in the conference game Bortles was still mediocre as hell. and now his confidence is rock bottom after he failed miserably and everyone gave up on him.

It’s gonna happen and Sacksonville will regret taking needle dick nick

>shit Florida qb moves to California and becomes really good
It has happened before

So are we going to ignore that obj wore a skirt to the metgala tonight?

We all already know OBJ is even gayer than Erin Rodgers.

It's the most pathetic attempt at a forced meme.

>u guys how come nobody flippin out dat dis gay nigga is gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=cSCzBR8r7aw
Gee I dunno

yikes, youre trying too hard

Looks accurate to me.

>John Elways: Sign ALL the QBs
>Also Elway: Signs himself

Relevant information. Wonder how many rings he'll have by the end of his career.

>The answer is 1.

Weaponized Autism

You should probably learn the definition of autism then. Not gonna lie.

Sensing some serious autism in this post.

>tfw balding

Attached: Screenshot_82[1].jpg (600x600, 33K)

Crack an egg in your hair

Hahaha that shit doesnt work
>ive tried it ;_;7

how do the packers generate this kind of spiteful thinking
pent up seethe at the only team of relevancy from the division for 20 years

1. For where he was drafted, and the expectations that were on him, bust
2. bust
3. bust
4. bust
5. hit
6. okay
7. hit
8. bust
9. hit
10. bust but only because the Lions were too retarded to use him correctly, will be an elite TE for years in Indy
11. hit
12. hit
13. hit
14. bust
15. bust
16. hit
17. hit
18. bust
19. bust
20. okay but not enough value for his original team to justify a first-rounder
21. okay
22. bust
23. okay
24. bust for where he was picked
25. bust, too many injuries
26. bust
27. okay
28. bust
29. bust
30. bust
31. okay
32. bust

>score 21 points in 5 minutes in 2k
>still lose on last second FG to Jake Elliot and the Tards
j-just like madden

Attached: 1535603956197.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Attached: DU0pd4FX4AYe7m9.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

>implying RB committees aren't more efficient than bell cows
This isn't fantasy autist. I'll take Breida/Coleman/McKinnon/Mostert over Gurley or Johnson any day of the week and twice on Sunday. The niners had one of the most efficient rushing attacks in the league last year and shanahans always do.

>not playing blitz the league instead
youtube.com/watch?v=G4x8ZpVmzgg

>Implying having 4 ponys is better than 2 horses

One of your horses has arthritis lol

Giants just signed a guy that hasn't played football since HS. If he can learn the technique/playbook he might be a beast.

Attached: D56BnEWXoAEcmfo.jpg (1105x1306, 160K)

I bet he can eat twelve mcdoubles without breaking a sweat.

all my horses are on an old town road with a bunch of black faggots and a white grandpa

He just has to block the guy in front of him, dumb sport

Good input. You're really intelligent. Please teach us the way of Belgium Ball so that we can all learn a true sport.

twitter.com/FSU_Track/status/989959504778481665?s=20

Definitely not a spazz.

>Clowney
not lived up to the hype, injury-prone, but at least a solid player. grade: B
>Robinson
surprisingly played decent for >us last year, but pure JUST for the rasm
>Bortles
wew laddy
>Watkins
C, not an awful player, but defo a reach
>Mack
A+ unlike Ferrell
>Matthews
A-, untimely SBLI hold notwithstanding
>Evans
A, one of the few first round hits for the busc
>Gilbert
JUST
>Barr
B+, the plus is for injuring Rodgers (not that I hate A-Rodge, bit Vikes fans do)
>Ebron
D for Loins, B+ for Indy
>Lewan
A
>Odell
why didn't >we pick him to begin with instead of Gilbert?
>Fuller
B
>Shazier
A- for the player, F to pay respects
>Martin
A+, dodged a fucking bullet in Manziel
>Mosley
A- but he gone. lmaoing at ur life ratbirds
>Pryor
JUST
>James
A but he gone
>Cooks
B, weird they didn't want to.keep him though
>Clinton-Dix
B- and he gone
>Manziel
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>Ford
B but he gone
>Dennard
B
>Verrett
glass made mofo, C+
>Smith
literally who the fuck is this person
>Bucannon
discount Jabrill Peppers, C
>Benjamin
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
>Easley
did Belichick go out for a shit when the pats were on the clock and let an intern make the pick?
>Ward
didn't see him play much,but he's still with the team so he must be decent. B- I guess
>Roby
B but he gone
>Bridgewater
C, but I might be generous if the way he played in week 17 last year is his ceiling now

Once people see Daniel Jones in the pre-season there will be calls to bench Eli by week 3.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x383, 1.09M)

Shameful post

H o p e.
o
p
E p o c.

Anyone here even watch football or just the jigaboos on ESPN?

youtu.be/wytaCbS1ybo

A Belgian really shouldn't be talking about how easy it is to block people

DT's are consistently the biggest retards on the team. O linemen consistently being the smartest.

How has nobody signed Sam Bradford yet this offseason? Dude normally has his hustle going by now.

Attached: 1548534974204.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Bam Sadford

Attached: bam.jpg (800x420, 122K)

Pass rushing DTs aren't brainlets, it takes a lot of skill and intelligence to pull off different moves and have good footwork/handwork. Space-filling DTs, sure, they're probably pretty dumb.

>past the comp pick deadline and Ziggy Ansah is available

Attached: DHeC3X3WAAAjl_F.jpg (1200x1000, 99K)

the infinity dline
*snaps your qb's spine*

Garoppolo is your only mistake

Browns above or below 10.5 wins?

10-6, so below

To be fair Dak probably has had the best O-line for his entire career.
>14 games a season
Stop posting this trash meme, factors are not equivalent and cyclical prophesies in sports are retarded anyway.

i have them at 10-5-1 so even

Even though they’re one of the elite teams you have to go under because football is random

>jpp ded
oh no no no and no

As a Browns fan, how do I conduct myself if >we do indeed have a double digit win season? I literally do not know how to appropriately act for that situation

Attached: 66FAF266-158A-469D-8613-15F22D43A5CC.jpg (750x422, 73K)

I might just lose it if >we win week 1.

Attached: 1541993537826.png (534x629, 100K)

Are the Niners finally gonna make it bros?

Nope

Temper your expectations. Just hope "we" don't do bad enough for York to sperg out and fire everybody.

yeah i dont know either sounds like usual Yea Forums pissiness, when youre top tier youre top tier. Now Dak, there's an overrate.

Why is Jed so bad bros? When will he grow up and get gud?

Attached: 1556463619768.jpg (594x936, 106K)

I hope this is grown up Jed. He has been very good the last couple of years. But I fear he is going to go back to his retarded ways and ruin everything. I doubt Shanny will get the time he needs to properly turn this ship around.

I can see it now... a desperate Rams team will turn to 3rd string QB John Wolford by week 8 when both Goff and Borts suck.

Wolford proceeds to go Kurt Warner on the league and leads the Rams to the Superb owl... where they face off against Big Dick Nick.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhW0N6shdXU

This guy is comedy gold.

Attached: 1484958100418.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

I don't get it

Wolford can’t even bag groceries

>needle dick nick and the faguars
>making the playoffs

Attached: BEAA7054-74B7-4396-9614-9313949CD262.png (245x237, 71K)

I'm about to end it fucking all

Jake Matthews is not elite and not even close to a HOFer he hasnt had a single all-pro season

>Winston
D+, borderline bust, but he'll have one more shot at redemption with Arians
>Marioto
meh personified
>Fowler
considering what the Jasg ultimately got for him - basically a bust
>Cooper
inconsistent, but the fact that the Raiders managed to get a 1st for him after 3,5 years has to factor in here, B-
>Scherff
considering the rest of the draft, almost a slam dunk. A
>Williams
nothing to complain about either. A
>White
D-, almost certified as a bust, but still has a slim chance at redemption
>Beasley
C, inconsistent but the Falcons seem to trust him if they didn't draft an edge rusher high this year
>Flowers
OH NO NO NO NO
>Gurley
no comment needed, A
>Waynes
meh
>Shelton
not awful, but traded for peanuts, so C-
>Peat
better than meh, B-
>Parker
D, no-effort faggot, although talented
>Gordon
underrated as fuck, A-
>Johnson
same as Peat
>Armstead
C+. with the addition of Bosa to the line he will probably start playing even better
>Peters
B. I forget what he was traded for, but he's a solid player regardless, even if a headcase
>Erving
fucking garbage. i don't understand why the choofs gave him that contract
>Agholor
B+, the ultimate ugly duckling
>Ogbuehi
trash and a bust
>Dupree
B, pretty solid for this shitty class
>Ray
not bad but not spectacular, B-
>Humphries
C-
>Thompson
one of a few panturds players I like, very underrated. B+
>Perriman
total bust for ratbirds, but might be coming to his own elsewhere
>Jones
B-
>Tomlinson
bust
>Dorsett
turbo bust
>Randall
B, thanks a bunch Packers. treat Kizer well, he's not as much of a lost cause as he seems
>Anthony
garbo
>Brown
B

not as disgusting as 2013, but still not a very good draft

We need to dump York. That faggot has always been a pox on the Niners.
>gets rid of harbaugh after he hurts daddy yours feeders
>refuses to do anything with the surplus of cash that the team is sitting on
We need Eddie back bros

*daddy York's feefees

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0013.jpg (279x174, 52K)

Attached: cody parkey double doink.gif (414x232, 4.01M)

For me, it's the Chik-Fil-A grilled chicken sandwich

Chik fil a is overrated

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

Attached: daboom.jpg (240x210, 7K)

Incredibly based

Attached: beardown.png (2048x1956, 804K)

t. homosexual

>still using gifs in 2019

Who will be the next cowgirls head coach in 2020 when clapman underperforms again this season?

mike mccarthy

Mike McCarthy

Attached: 1541780480863~2.png (336x35, 21K)

Garrett will stick around for the next 5 years at least

>Pats sign 7 foot tall offensive lineman

t. butthurt towelhead

joe whitt for dc and james campen for oc

WAFFLE
ON
THE
BARBIE

Jerry has his yes man. Nothing will change.

I think this is the final year for Garrett. Jerry would extend him only if he gets to the nfc championship, which won't hapoen lol.

lions suck!

Hi, I'm a fan of the New York Football Giants.

We know, everyone does.

f

I'm so sorry

HAHAHAHA look at this guy

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1551748239114.gif (500x354, 259K)

its cool my cousin is a fag too

ESPN predicts the following regular season records:

NFC East
>PHI: 11-5
>DAL: 10-6
>WAS: 7-9
>NYG: 6-10

NFC North
>CHI: 10-6
>MIN: 10-6
>GB: 9-7
>DET: 8-8

NFC South
>NO: 11-5
>ATL: 10-6
>CAR: 9-7
>TB: 8-8

NFC West
>LAR: 12-4
>SEA: 11-5
>SF: 8-8
>ARI: 5-11

AFC East
>NE: 11-5
>NYJ: 8-8
>BUF: 7-9
>MIA: 4-12

AFC North
>CLE: 11-5
>BAL: 9-7
>PIT: 9-7
>CIN: 8-8

AFC South
>IND: 11-5
>TEN: 11-5
>HOU: 9-7
>JAC: 8-8

AFC West
>LAC: 11-5
>KC: 11-5
>DEN: 8-8
>OAK: 7-9

Attached: punishedelibeard.png (625x352, 412K)

2/10 try harder

Will Brady ever burn out lads?

Attached: Brady hits the cliff.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>6 teams under .500

what morons

>At the moment it seems the Cowboys are moving faster on Prescott’s deal than with Cooper, but the two are related.
>Hill wrote that the Prescott deal will fall somewhere in the range of $30 million per season, and that apparently isn’t a problem.
>”We are sold on Dak,” Jones said on “The Rich Eisen Show,” via Hill. “We do want to have him for the long term. We think he is worthy of investing in for the long term.”
>Quarterbacks always get paid. Guys like Prescott don’t hit the open market. Whether you’re unconvinced Prescott is worth $30 million a year doesn’t really matter. He’s going to get a lot of money.
>But when you pay your quarterback $30 million per season, it has an effect on the rest of the salary cap. That’s where Cooper comes in.

>Hill wrote that more progress is being made with Prescott than Cooper, and we got some insight into why. Hill wrote that even though the Cowboys understand the floor of his contract is $16 million per season, Cooper’s contract demands are “shockingly high.”
>Cooper has leverage. The Cowboys traded a first-round pick for him in the middle of last season. Everyone knows it would be a bad look to trade a first for just a season-and-a-half of Cooper before he leaves in free agency. But what if Cooper is asking for more than $18 million per season (which would be considered “shockingly high” to a team that had planned on at least $16 million per season)? Browns receiver Odell Beckham makes $18 million per season, the most ever for a receiver. Cooper isn’t worth that, but the Cowboys won’t want to lose him.

>Then there’s also the Elliott conundrum, and the issue of NFL teams not wanting to overpay running backs.

OHNonono

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 2.59.32 PM.png (764x636, 77K)

Why would he? The league keeps gifting him trips to the owl. Gravy train with biscuit wheels.

$30 mil per year would put Dak in the top 5, lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.01.11 PM.png (910x1582, 479K)

mama MIA

Welcome to our thread italy

>TB: 8-8
I'm assuming this was before JPP was kill

Ferrell will win DROY over Bosa, Williams and Allen

Attached: 1552524018863.jpg (342x390, 37K)

It's amazing how the more mediocre you are as a QB the more money you make

Look at Stafford, Ryan, Dak, Eli, etc

who, who, who, GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=5lZuf0GYxeU

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHA

Attached: received_339765440011054.png (1080x1920, 219K)

I want it but its hard to see

Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: received_343957416152472.png (1080x1920, 251K)

espn is terrible
i see too many wins for vikings, rams, browns, ravens, and the entire afc south

>one 4-12 team
>one 5-11 team
>the rest have 6 or more wins
i don't think that's mathematically possible

>fuller
>bust
retard

Attached: EP-307189611.jpg (711x498, 42K)

I don't think that they really thought it out. I think they just kinda looked at each team and just said "Uhhhh yeah I think they could get this record" not realizing that every win logged for that team needs to also be a loss logged against the other team.

the sum of the wins/32 is 9, so espn is predicting 16.03 games per team
>the state of espn
>cant even use a season predictor bracket
LOL

>like 20 more wins than losses
ESPN can't make predicted records, grammar/spelling errors in lots of their articles, what a fucking joke.

>Cowboys understand the floor of his contract is $16 million per season, Cooper’s contract demands are “shockingly high.”

I wont lie, at first when Gruden started nuking the Raiders of all their players I was pissed. But now that the dust has settled on Kalil Mack and Amari Cooper, it really does seem like he made the right decision on these guys.
Its a mixed feel.

Are the Bucs going to run a 1-2-8? Are they still happy they took an ILB in the Top 5 like a retard?

>NFC East
>>PHI: 11-5
stay
>>DAL: 10-6
stay
>>WAS: 7-9
over
>>NYG: 6-10
stay
>NFC North
>>CHI: 10-6
under
>>MIN: 10-6
under
>>GB: 9-7
stay
>>DET: 8-8
under
>NFC South
>>NO: 11-5
under
>>ATL: 10-6
stay
>>CAR: 9-7
stay
>>TB: 8-8
under
>NFC West
>>LAR: 12-4
under
>>SEA: 11-5
stay
>>SF: 8-8
over
>>ARI: 5-11
stay
>AFC East
>>NE: 11-5
stay
>>NYJ: 8-8
stay
>>BUF: 7-9
stay
>>MIA: 4-12
stay
>AFC North
>>CLE: 11-5
under
>>BAL: 9-7
under
>>PIT: 9-7
stay
>>CIN: 8-8
under
>AFC South
>>IND: 11-5
stay
>>TEN: 11-5
under
>>HOU: 9-7
under
>>JAC: 8-8
stay
>AFC West
>>LAC: 11-5
under
>>KC: 11-5
stay
>>DEN: 8-8
under
>>OAK: 7-9
stay

too bad he wasted the picks he got for them

I dont see them as a waste. They are high floor guys that can start producing right away, which is exactly what the Raiders need right now.
Im not delusional though, I know >my Raidies are going 5-11 this year with their insane schedule.
What It also means is that if the Bears take a step back this year- which seems reasonable, the Raiders will be in position for another solid draft heading in to Vegas.

Yeah, because what happened two years ago certainly won't happen again with a better team.

Attached: 1553486108205.png (798x831, 344K)

Romo

Do all Raiders fans have issues with amphetamines or just the ones who post on /sp?

>implying
itll be savage, better luck next rookie

all of them.

>>PHI: 11-5
>stay
>>DAL: 10-6
>stay
>>WAS: 7-9
>over
Three NFCE playoff teams?

nah I think washington misses it at 8 or 9 wins
the other wildcard team will be bears or 49ers

>3nfce playoffs team
>gnats are not one of them
What kind of fucked timeline are we living in?

Attached: SadEli.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

>No, I just think their collapse has been exaggerated.
It has been exaggerated due to the fact that the main cancer has barely been pointed out. That being Roethlisberger. Once he's gone and for some reason they keep the Oline, they're gonna win one.

Big Ben is changing his ways and is going to go out as a superb owl MVP

the steelers have never had a losing season with big ben

washed up eli, OBJ bullying him into forcing throws, and disenfranchised defense
not quite the sunset of an era

look at all those cans earning more than brady

Getting rid of Bell and Brown is a clear sign he's not changing his ways.
Yeah, but they're not winning a championship with him anymore. They're going to get rid of Tomlin and the talent hunt is going out with him.

Brown and Bell were the cancers. Ben was merely protecting the steeler way.

Maybe Tomlin is just a shit coach because he cant control his players

Like Tomlin doesnt even coordinate the offense or defense, and he doesn't control the locker room. What the fuck does he do

Oline calling everyone out on their bullshit is the only thing keeping the steelers way.
You can fix Tomlin by bringing someone to work closely with him. You can't really replace his eye for talent.

>daniel jones is 0 years old

Attached: 48BCB2A1-F45F-4A95-9D37-5E9E10452537.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

>Ben was merely protecting the steeler way
I'm not fan of Brown, but many receivers have grown to eventually dislike Big Ben, big reason being the alleged shitting-on his teammates over radio for years

>eye for talent

he doesn't draft the players though

Quinnen Williams scored a 7 on the wonderlic

Lol Ben almost retired a couple of seasons ago and left the team in a lurch. You think that makes players, especially WRs trying to add rings to their legacy, happy?

Wonderlic doesn't mean shit. No one takes it seriously.

He certainly has a saying on it and decides who to put on the field.

I guess they give it to every player entering the draft for no reason at all

It has no valuable purpose. If players were required to meet certain score to be eligible to be drafted, then it would had a purpose.
If your GM is persuaded by the scores, chances are that he's missing out some talent.

Yeah they pretty much do. I think maybe some guys use it to banter guys in the interview process and see if they get mad but no one uses it as a direct measure of anything. Not even of iq. It has no correlations with predicting future success or even of players being able to learn football. Turns out you don't have to unlock math to get gud at ball.

>I don't count the Miami game as a loss

Doffins btfo

'Miami miracle' completely irrelevant for the rest of time

Attached: tom-brady-jacket-getty-images-ftrjpg_14dk0i8yo0n31ly3q9ehlzknx.jpg (640x360, 23K)

>all these fucking muttjog threads on spee

August can't come soon enough

we should just move to a discord

>film analysis of 6/7th round pick or udfa
>"he kind of reminds me of [7x pro bowler super bowl champion HOFer]

Attached: 1516453174928.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Are you ready for your blessings?
Are you ready for your miracle?

TYBC
Y
B
C

Attached: 1478065375740.jpg (640x640, 63K)

the only miracle will be if the raiders win more than 1 game this season

The wonderlic offers front offices an excuse to draft white players over black players. This is a good thing.

>he played basketball at (college) you know, here he is using those skills!

>he kisses prostitutes, so you'll know he'll keep that oline happy

*wins you're superb owl*

Attached: bigdicknick.jpg (1200x727, 122K)

Brady is going to be earning millions for the rest of his life as "quality control consultant" for the Pats

BASED

Attached: nicky.jpg (2048x1300, 348K)

how do you all think hell do on the jags?

is foles ready to get BLACKED this year?

Attached: foles is not ready for this TITANic men.png (1200x800, 1.18M)

Attached: 061201D4-6618-47AC-925F-F1FFFBF85595.jpg (629x354, 165K)

He’ll be shit beacause his offense sux and he was barely able to do anything on the stacked Eags offense

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

>Chorgers first
IT'LL HAPPEN THIS TIME GUYS, WE SWEAR THE CHARGERS WILL WIN THE DIVISION THIS YEAR

Attached: alex-smith.jpg (446x275, 38K)

anyone else surprised no one has signed ziggy yet after he passed his physical

Attached: robbie rotten best.jpg (680x671, 62K)

This guy gets it. They have a verbal deal and brady will be collecting a salary for life. If it's not technically subverting the cap, it's still cheating the spirit of the rules.

The salary cap is stupid anyway

This. You gotta pay to play son. Plus all the clubs are relatively as rich as each other since they split the TV money evenly and that's the biggest revenue generator by a long shot

he’s going to regress. The Jags receivers and O-line are nowhere near as good as the Eagles

>phins finishing last
The bills are definitely worse. I don't even think that the Pats will win this year. Fuck tb12

>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA
>FINNA BOUTA

Attached: 1461897364392s.jpg (177x250, 7K)

Adam gay was the only one th at hyped tannekek. If nosen doesn't work, they'll drop him and ride with fitzmagic for a season or two and draft a first round qb, no problemo. He was pretty cheap in the first place The phins have done some great work and the most first round pick in the next draft. Looks pretty promising to me.

WE UH WE UH DEM BOYS

Attached: soyboysfans.jpg (1024x684, 152K)

NFL please say something nice to the man who deserved better than the NFL gave him

Attached: D57StMqW0AEaUPC.jpg (752x1024, 100K)

tony got the last laugh

who?

Why is /nfl/ run by foreigners now? Asking for a friend

sleep tight

Attached: 1480898203653.png (449x800, 588K)

Thank u 4 cucking Aaron Rodgers ego keeping it in check and thus in return making him only get one ring

>smeth

You were the best QB the 49ers have had since Jeff Garcia and you always were and we failed you. I'm so sorry

smeth?

Attached: 1548099822062.png (259x165, 70K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

They're from there, just don't live there

So with JPP being injured it's confirmed that the Bucs are picking Justin Herbert with the #1 pick next year right?

Well, I just thought I'd check in and say Hi to Period Placement Guy. It's been quite a few months since I last said hi to that little faggot.
I guess I'll also remind him that New England won the Super Bowl again.
He sure thought they were done for after they got their asses handed to them by the Titans.

Now go ahead and light my ass up, say didn't read, cringe, ignore, mock this post, or maybe PPG himself might even chime in and post that one pic of all the crazy stuff I posted back when football season was still ongoing. I'm flattered you paid so much attention to me, PPG.
I unfortunately won't be sticking around, because I just wanted to pop back in and be a shithead for a moment. I'll see you faggots in August.

Attached: Period Placement Guy.jpg (5168x3974, 391K)

I'm sorry Alex, all of us nannerfags are.

>Justin Herbert with the #1 pick

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Arians is way too good a coach for the Bucs to be the worst team in the league. They'll go 7-9 or some shit.

The most likely outcome is that the Bucs' passing offense is amazing yet again but they have no run game and their defense constantly kneecaps them by giving up 45 points when the Bucs score 42. So, business as usual.

He's the best QB prospect in years

>fair weather posters
Fuck off, zoomer.

every year has the best prospect in year(s)

BITCH ASS NIGGA

Attached: 1556235692813.png (416x495, 363K)

Not even close to mayfield

*grabs crotch*
Only a pathetic team like the Browns would draft that showboating loser.

>getting exposed after winning an OWL and 2 mvps and breaking several QB records

Yeah okay

Attached: 1549044887618.jpg (540x579, 28K)

that pathetic team is going to win the super bowl within 3 years

The Bengals will win before the Browns lol

bengals will be the last team to ever win a super bowl

>yfw Carr dies week 4 after Mack eats him
>dick first

Attached: 1557217933457.gif (365x274, 1.9M)

Pederson going to be QB for the Eagles?

>Confirmed for having 0 awareness of teams outside their fanboi divisional allegiance.

Attached: 25623451345.jpg (960x951, 104K)

berds

Attached: 621893EE-325A-406A-A128-A60D5878E817.jpg (613x556, 82K)

Do you know the guy personally? because you sound like you might know him personally...otherwise you're just another faggot on the internet with an opinion

Foles isn’t that good. He just had the two best games of his career at the best time.

the Bengals don't even exist to people within their division, let alone the rest of the league

Three of the teams in the afc north are just different incarnations of the Cleveland Browns

Yeah. Staying with Bortles would have been a much better idea.

>no

Yeah at least they wouldn’t have to try as hard to tank.

No, drafting Haskins was their best option.

Right...right...everybody is just playing to tank. I forgot.

Haskins will be a bust. Washington is the perfect place for him. He'll get rich and get out of the league fast.

Don't let his folksy, down-home demeanor fool you, DP is a tactical genius

Attached: FB_IMG_1546881032970.jpg (960x716, 58K)

Pederson* you fucking idiot

I don’t care about your shit franchise and shit coach.

Gently pick my sack, faggot, we're on the same side you quasi-literate fuckhead

>shit coach
>wins sb in 2nd year

I pirated that jpg. Didn't realize the typo. You're still welcome to gently lick my sack tho

Carried by Foles and Wentz.

Time for you to go night night, you have to catch the short bus in the morning.

who he had to coach in his system to win games
damn youre retarded

remember when people thought adam thielen was elite?
good times

Just say you hate White People

lol I do remember that. What idiots.
You're a literal meme

Everyone knows Largent was the GOAT white wide receiver.

It's not close at all

Don Maynard !

Yeah. Largent was the only reason the Xecucks were even remotely relevant in the 70s and 80s. Without him Zorn and Krieg would have had much worse starts and they would have been a top 3 pick every year

I'm not an eagles faggot you shrimp dicked filth

don hutson was the most relatively dominant receiver of all time

Projection.
Get back to me when you understand pigskin, kid.

>coach who wins superbowl in his 2nd (2!) year is bad
get back to me when you understand ball of foot, kid.

Barry switZer is a good coach too I guess

yep. if he didnt get arrested hed win another.