Was abdelhak nouri better talent than de jong and de light?

was abdelhak nouri better talent than de jong and de light?

Attached: fc.jpg (780x520, 40K)

He was very talented with his technique, Messi-like. But he was also small and lightweight. Only time could've told. He also would have had great synergy with Donny vd Beek, they've played all youth teams together

i think up there with donny, definitely a very bright prospect but wasn't given a chance to really showcase how good he could've been.

no

>tfw he was GOAT tier in FM(14?)

RIP

He absolutely dominated the Dutch first division, but of course it's impossible to tell what would have been. He was the biggest talent, far above the level of van de Beek, de Ligt and de Jong though.

skillful low football iq. brainlet even

not cool yo!

>brainlet
bruh

Another player like the rest of the Moroccans. Skillfully, technical, fast but no footfball IQ. Like Ziyech.

He was supposed to shoot us to the wc final.

He was talentwise above de jong and de Ligt

No, he'd have been the next Mastour

Literally messi-esque. Wouldve been the next cruijff la’

how come they never pay respect to him in their victories? did they all hate him?

Nigga pls. Not even

Bullshit, Messi was a beast at 19. I think he would have been Hakim level/a little better. Which is nice but nothing special in the European top.

>de jong
literally the biggest dutch talent of all time

Why are there so many morrocans in Holland?

Yikes

Hell no, we are pretty good at rating talents. Tahit Chong at ManU for example? Complete and total ass pace babby with no first touch/dribbling/technique.

Moroccans see Holland as the promised land like Paki's worship England.

Because in the 60's the Dutch government sent people to Morocco to ask them to come here to do our shitty jobs.

Because the dutchs can't satisfy their women so they need immigrants.

Gibs that later turn them into poverty wage slaves

Holy fuck, forgot about that. Yep, a boatload of Turks and Moroccans to clean our toilets because Dutch people are too decadent to do actual work.

At least you get hot Moroccan girls

De Jong was never a huge talent, that's why Ajax went for the "safe" route of buying him for 1 euro + 10% of the future transfer fee instead of just buying him outright for a few million. But the last year De Jong made more progress than most players do in 5 years.

Nouri has always been one of the biggest Ajax talents in the youth ranks, I'm pretty sure he'd become at least as good as Eriksen.

>far above the level of van de Beek, de Ligt and de Jong though.
dont belive it

You fucking idiot. I remember seeing De Jong in an U19 Oranje game and when he came on he blew my mind in literally the first 2 minutes of playing. Wasnt used at Willem 2 because the coach wanted "physical fighters" and at Ajax no one knew what his position was because he is so good everywhere plus his dribbling from the back also scared them. His rise is insane and today he is definitely the most talented Dutch player I have ever seen. That includes Robben, RVP, Davids, Kluivert etc
Moroccans never deliver: Aissati, Affelay, Ol Chic etc, their mind set is fucked.

>Mazraoui will be participating the Ramadan because of his own choice to do so

Imagine thinking something that hasn't been proved is more important than something you can touch and feel and actually do. Muslims will NEVER EVER be taken seriously. Big clubs will never buy these clowns. Mohamed Salah doesn't do Ramadan either.

Yeah and where did that take Salah in the CL final last year? Benzema participated and won.
By the power of Allah may he guide Ajax to victory! Inshallah.

Nobody asked or cared for your opinion tho

>afellay
He delivered as well as he could mate. Went to Barcelona on a free, produced in a Clasico CL-semi final and only left after big injuries to his knee and then had some solid years in the PL before injuries took that away from him too. His mentality didn't hold him back, some would say he overachieved in his career even.

They literally did during and after Sunday's cup win. They just don't showboat it because scoring points on social media by posting how much respect you have is disingenuous and kanker lame.

i know remember richairo zivkovic

I chuckled desu kekpai

Tariq Oulida tier.

>Ol Chic
We got scammed with that little piece of shit

>richairo zivkovic
he now makes around €3m a year in Chian

I would've loved to see him on this team
F

>us
Oh man...

Nouri could be the next Michael Schumacher.

ABDELHAK

IN HET ROLSTOELVAK

>le "i knew he'd be a world star player when I saw him playing for 2 minutes" man

Cringe

No one gave a shit about De Jong until this season. Fact. No one ever predicted he'd become this good.

Now they rape kill your daughters. Justd

Quality banter

Attached: 1557053769178.jpg (861x492, 113K)

Je bent echt een kanker idioot. Ik had had vorig seizoen met al m'n voetbal maten al erover dat hij ''the next big thing'' ging worden.
Omdat jij het pas zag nadat Barca een dikke transfer heeft gemaakt betekent niet dat andere even blind zijn.

he wasnt better than them for sure
de ligt was talked about already 1.5 years ago

So was Nouri you dumb fukin Russian cunt. Don't you have some luggage to save?

Then: Dribbling on the field
Now: Dribbling down his chin

>m'n voetbal maten

wat is dit voor homofiele uitspraak