EARLY LAUGH AT LIVERPOOL THREAD

>up 9 points at Christmas
>only lose 1 game all season
>still slip and finish 2nd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 01F3E914-3136-4317-A8C1-0F631B4FD9D3.jpg (740x1000, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/blhmid/liverpool_fan_or_not_you_cant_help_but_applaud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hehe

Today ABL works for both liverpool and leicester

This thread won’t age well

>city will lose against leicester
>liverslip will lose against wolves

my get confirms this

I'VE COME SO FAR AND TRIED SO HARD
BUT IN THE END

SLIPPERPOOL

>leaving a mid table shitter to win trophies

BASED RAHEEM SPITTING ON Yea Forums AGAIN

Attached: DeWoGPhW4AAvjB2.jpg (875x1200, 173K)

Kys retard

For maximum drama
>Brighton get a last minute penalty against City and equalises

buncha bottlers innit la

Attached: 1510057228601.jpg (657x527, 47K)

How much of a beta club must you be to need another team to help you out.

Pathetic

Lel

Look at this dood

Attached: 1551638495665.jpg (774x1032, 113K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

DELETE LA

Attached: 1527418936234.png (198x254, 12K)

Focus on the CL la

JUST

Attached: 761F2E45-6019-4D90-9F03-E57A7E745109.jpg (678x674, 120K)

This match is a foregone conclusion, they've already shat the bed. But how about:
>City lose today
>Scousers get their hopes up, book the open-topped bus
>Liverpool lose next Saturday, while City win

Attached: glee.png (862x862, 596K)

>Book the open-topped bus
>Lose the league and CL
>"2nd place was always our goal" Parade goes ahead as planned
NEXT YEAR LAAAA

City 5:0 Lieceseter

This guy has been an absolute annoyance this season. Everything is a racial issue with this guy. Can't go one game without hearing about his Martin Luther king level of bravery. Even Aubemeyang is better than this guy. Atleast his Wakanda obsession is one of inner positivity and a love for comic book masks. Sterling is just some angry manlet negro that hates white people deep inside you can almost feel the hate when you stare at his face.

Except we're still winning the title. Leicester will win tonight or at least steal a draw.

Attached: EPIC HAHAHA OK YES YES YES OKHAHA.png (370x320, 39K)

>Lieceseter

Attached: gordon.png (703x695, 390K)

Screencapped

Why bother? You'll only post it if I'm wrong, you won't admit otherwise.

City will drop points tonight only for Liverpoo to throw it away with a 96th minute slip on Sunday. Screencap this.

Attached: 1536269163304.webm (750x720, 1.2M)

Nah m8, I play both sides. I don’t care who wins, I only care about the (You)s. If you’re right I’ll make an APOLOGIZE thread or something.

So you concede you will not win the CL, good good.

>96
based

Attached: 1556459954656.jpg (301x167, 6K)

redpilled

Why wouldn't I? Salah is injured. Firminho is injured. VvD and Ox are 50/50. Keita is injured. I mean it's still possible; anything is possible at Anfield. But it's unlikely, so. Title is ours and will be confirmed tonight.

Hoping for a city loss tonight and a Wolves win on Sunday

This would be the best because if city drop points today you know Liverpool fans will celebrate like mad and declare themselves winners . Wolves is a tough game but Liverslips will get way too excited. The pressure will get the players on the final day. It will be the fans fault

Please pleeeeeease

Based clog poster

Except it would be worse if City win and then lose/draw to Brighton and Liverpool win against Wolves. City struggled against Burnley. I just want them to do their job and win tonight then win against Brighton. Just got a real bad feeling about tonight.

Posting in epic bread

my trips do

what if lester wins guys?

why the fuck isn't salah playing

what a choking piece of shit

Then Liverpool win the title if they beat Wolves.

Liverpool is playing tomorrow and Salah is injured due to concussion. Firminho and Keita also injured. VvD and Ox are also doubtful. Or it could just be excuse pulling fro Klopp to explain why they lose to Barcelona.

(dead)

It is inevitable

Lol

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOE

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

get fucked

Scousers are not human.

This desu

Based OP

Attached: 1500933985051.png (128x125, 31K)

Why do people hate Liverpool so much?

JUST

Their fans are literally subhuman

They’re Jews?

Not THAT subhuman

>

Attached: 3AF005F9-ACCE-45B4-B981-85BED3946F63.png (714x547, 49K)

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate scousers

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhshahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhahwhhwhwhwhwhahhahahahuhuhuhuh

Huhuhuhuh' huhuhuhuh'

Hahhahahha

>slip

Attached: pearly.jpg (1200x1600, 104K)

Crazy to think if they just drew with City they'd be top

Imagine getting 97 points loosing one game and still not winning the league

SLIPPED ONCE AGAIN

>people think it is over
Lads, I want Liverpool to not win so hard. But, Brighton drew with Arsenal and they needed a defender to save them from Leicester. This isn't over, sadly. Wolves win and it's over. Draw and City need either.

They'll lose to awwwoooooos anyway

Attached: 1552825011133.jpg (550x478, 42K)

embarassing

Attached: Untitled075_tiny.png (512x403, 82K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NEVER EVER

It's over mate. City won't slip. Brighton drew against arsenekek who are a complete meme team

>RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
>RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
>RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
>RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN
RAWK FORUM SHUTDOWN

LMFAO how did this happen?

L M A O

Attached: 1533571919450.png (2266x710, 185K)

They drew a bunch of games and City kept winning

Liverpool lose in the most hilarious fashion. It’s genuinely unbelievable.

>"B-Brighton will do us a favour!"
>"G-Glen Murray with a header, la!"

reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/blhmid/liverpool_fan_or_not_you_cant_help_but_applaud/
Yikes

I know Arsenal are shit. I am sadly a supporter. My point is that Brighton can meme it up. Now you're going 'Well Arsenal are shit'; they are. But the last two games by City have relied on 1. Beep Watch and 2. Kompany Blooter. While their attackers are vastly better than Arsenal, they struggled against those teams. I don't think it's over, sadly. Wolves need to win and just end the chance.

whats a kop?

>sort by new
this is brilliant

>[deleted]
>the comments

absolutely based

absolute cuckoldry

Attached: image.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I don't want to be respectful, I'm done. All season I've been keeping it in not wanting to be a bad face for the Liverpool fanbase. But fuck this and Fuck them Every dollar in that club is blood money. They are some of the best players on earth still they need to foul every opponent that makes it through their midfield, and who cares because it works, if you do 7 fouls in one game that's still only 1 yellow since all these referees are too fucking weak to even do their JOB be stern ffs. Don't get me wrong their players deserve the title if they win it. But every other aspect around it makes me boiling to the point where I can't celebrate their win if they do win.

He got knocked the fuck out against Newcastle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>literally getting death threats
OH NO NO NO NO SCOUSERS ARE SUBHUMAN

>every single Liverpool forum is in full lockdown mode right now

Attached: 98762280-B084-4F66-BEE5-FF0B10C2EC35.jpg (512x512, 26K)

There is no chance in hell Brighton is stealing points from City, lol. They can't be relegated anymore, why even bother?

boiling

Attached: ypwcqaixluv21.jpg (488x828, 30K)

kys retard

For me, it's Bottlers FC

>arselel
lol

Pride. To fuck City out of a title? I dunno. Why did Leicester try like it was a cup final? Why did Burnley?

Lol

Attached: 13EEF2A3-4A3F-44DE-BA97-BEDB1F09788C.jpg (750x459, 136K)

>It is a nice and sunny afternoon in Liverpool
>Anfield fans sing, jump, hug each other
>Man City is losing in Brighton
>That goal from Salah in the first half, 1-0 up
>THIS DOES NOT SLIP NOW
>+5 minutes. That career ending injury in Milner's hunchback. Does not matter now.
>Final whistle in Brighton! 1-0!
>Another long ball of Wolves. Easy for VvD
>OH NO NO NO
>Van Dijk slips, the ball goes to Jota, 1v1 against Alisson
>OH WHAT A SAVE!!!!!!
>The ball ricochets against the post and hit Van Dijk in the head
>It is a goal!
>The game is over! 1-1! ManCity wins on goal difference!
>Anfield goes all Hillsborough!

Fuck inbred scousers

See I dunno. Brighton could do it for lulz.

We go again, When you walk through the storm. Hold your head up high. If I was given 2nd in EPL and semifinals of CL before the season started, I would have taken it, as it would be an improvement over the last season. Here we are at the end of the season and I can understand the disappointment. With hope there is the risk of disappointment, but what is the point of living without hope. It was a good season and a good step up from last, we are in a good moment and this is just the start of good things to come. At the end of the storm is a golden sky.......

NEVER EVER

The meltdown is here

Attached: ITSNOTFAIR.png (1632x306, 47K)

Their fans literally chomped out and 96 people died then over the next 30 years they’ve proceeded to bitch and moan over every public inquest and investigation that has the audacity to lay any blame on their own idiocy. Now 30 years later a bunch of marginally related officers people are going to jail because people from Liverpool are incapable of not being a victim

legendary post desu

POWERFUL

Except Liverpool play Wolves on Saturday and City play on Sunday (Final Game, of course they do that).

>42 posts
he is gonna get banned. a mod is gonna reply to him to get a grip while saying Liverpool are the best team in the league and this season is a success

Proud of the lads this season, we support the club not the results. We’ve shown what a little depth can do for our season, another summer means another transfer window and a summer for Keita, Ox and Brewster to start the new season strong. We’ll look back on seasons like this season and 2014 and it will make when we finally win the league even sweeter. Klopp will not leave this side until he wins the league. The ride is just beginning...

Challenge: go to RAWK and bring back something funny

Attached: Screenshot - 05062019 - 11:15:06 PM.png (1484x168, 22K)

>football lost tonight

Oh no no no no no imagine seething this much

Call me bitter all you want.

City are an imagined club of corporate marketing and tautological circlejerking. The best team ever has to win with a lucky 30 yard strike from a centre back while proceeding to foul every five minutes to stifle any legitimate attempt at attacking by Leicester and profit off of a half-arsed refereeing display. Have off you conglomerate wankers.

And breath out.

>It's 2043
>you wake up at night and realize football lost when Liverpool slipped in 2019

theyre already talking of pushing for an inquiry of Inheaacho saying he threw the match with a wide shot

imagine having the third best league season ever and coming second

>In other words the league is over and so is our CL. I'm done joking myself now, This season have proved that financial doping wins you the league.
>If there is anyone to blame, blame the english FA for allowing it all to happen.

And nothing is going to change. City will spend more ridiculous amounts of money on players who want an easy path to trophies, even if it means time on the bench.

Fair play to city’s players and Pep — they’ve earned it. It’s the idea that winning with an enormous financial advantage is something to be celebrated that I can’t stomach.

How many points will city achieve to win the league next year — more than 100 again? And how long before Chelski use their financial clout to become dominant again?

I look forward to the games this week; hope the crowd shows our appreciation for giving us fans a thrilling season. YNWA

DAILY REMINDER KLOPP SAID HE WILL GO AND WORK IN SWITZERLAND IF LIVERPOOL DOES NOT WIN A TITLE IN FOUR YEARS. THIS IS THE FOURTH. HE HAS TO WIN THE TITLE OR CL.

Attached: cute pink panties are surprisingly sexy.jpg (2150x3036, 3.62M)

No user, every game is Sunday at 3pm UK time

>The block that killed Liverpool

Attached: The block.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Oh. Is it? I thought they had moved it for EPIC FINAL SUNDAY MATCH.

One thing I can't stand is the way Pep is lauded.

Like, yeh, he's brilliant football-wise but how can he honestly feel he's accomplished anything in England having been promised the wealth of a slaveholding oligarchy to fund his out-of-balance chess game.

Speaks wonders that Fenway Sports Group (while obviously a financially motivated institution and certainly not infallible) has a very clear intent to uphold sporting values and the beauty of the game and it's fans. It shows right thru to Klopp who coaches a team who are more than the sum of their parts. HENDO, MILNER, MATIP probably have no place in the first 11 of any title-challenging squad today other than ours and yet they act and play like absolute champs.

Obviously gutted but the bastards always fucking win in this world so we just gotta walk together and I'll see you in the fucking KOP.

>you now remember

Attached: it slipped again.png (593x265, 286K)

FUCKING MORE

Attached: file.png (964x641, 720K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>out-of-balance chess game.
Chess isn't balanced anyway. Why don't brainlets know this? I know nothing about chess bar how the pieces move and the fact it is inherently unbalanced. As a black chess player, you can only win if the white player fucks up. This is why blitz chess was invented, to limit the advantage that white players have. Assuming a white player plays perfectly, a black will always lose even if they play perfectly.

I have to go to bed because wagie but I want to see this thread filled with delicious Fenian tears tomorrow

There are 1.6 billion reasons why City are as good as they are (and lets be honest, they are pretty f**king good)

Eventually the Oil Sheikhs will get bored of their play thing (or the political environment will change and it'll be embarrassing to have them in charge of a Premier League team - look at what's happened to Abramovich) and they'll move on. Getting 97 points, being 23 points clear of 3rd and pushing it to the final day of the season is nothing to be ashamed of. Down-hearted for sure but next year we try again and the team and Klopp and Fenway Sports Group will have learned where else we need to improve.

Nobody else has come close. At the beginning of the season I though getting within 10 points of City would have been a remarkable effort. I'll take where we are this year, and next well we go again. And who knows? If one team has just occasionally shown massive complacency, it's City. Maybe Brighton might just pull off the impossible. Doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

>As a black chess player, you can only win if the white player fucks up. This is why blitz chess was invented, to limit the advantage that white players have. Assuming a white player plays perfectly, a black will always lose even if they play perfectly.
Just like IRL

When the season ends and I start /trans/, join me in mocking Shitizen, Spurs Swede. Ta lad. Night.

Kinda funny tbqh

not Spurs Swede, sorry. just Wagecuck Swede, formerly Dublin Swede.

>£1.6bn
Liverpool have spent around £1bn since they last won a relevant trophy (FA Cup, I think).

Come out and fight me like a man you softcock
Not even a Liverpool fan

Liverpool have never won the Premier League? A club with all that yank money and wage bill? I can't believe that.

Ah. Fair enough. You can join too. Hope it's not too boring wagieing.

SEETH

Attached: Capture.jpg (1667x410, 57K)

Are they gonna release another second place DVD?

>46,000 posts

Attached: 1547454535054.jpg (306x434, 13K)

lol

They Dared To Dream Too

Attached: 1557006119962.jpg (305x475, 25K)

>46k points
>not a single one of them celebrated winning something

JUST

Attached: 1446553533985.jpg (493x386, 33K)

Attached: 65745.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Everton will win the Premier League before Liverpool

scousers be like

Attached: liverpool fans.jpg (475x1001, 84K)

why paedo posters are always wrong?
also

hey guys did u know Liverpool can't be spelt without live poo?

It's great of them to put their fans in their name

The 2nd place DVD to end them all
Injustice for 97: A Net Spend Tragedy

KEK