Explain this pay gap

Explain this pay gap.

Attached: 59576215_2649174435111488_6986925511482015744_n.jpg (960x942, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/23/12512178/why-do-boxers-make-more-than-mma-fighters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bald cunt needs his cut

Bald cunt needs his cut

Bald cunt needs his cut

Most of that boxers money will get "lost" in "poor spending habits" and "bad investments"

Bald cunt needs his cut

who's that on the right
bald cut needs his cunt

because right is at a norwood 5 and left is norwood 0

And so will the redneck's money.

Also, bald cunt needs his cut

canelo is like a real cowboy

One draws much more than the oth-
bald cunt needs his cut

cowboy cerrone

Bald cut needs his cunt.

Brendan Schaub

Attached: Swebulon.jpg (682x1023, 73K)

Because one of these sports is only open to homosexuals and they're a tiny percent of the population

Right couldn't beat left.

because boxers are better at writing contracts

It must be mentioned before the buyout and the Reebok bullshit, UFC fighters were doing ok for themselves

>no mahnee een ju eff see my fren

Attached: supremeboxing___BpzcoDfD79s___.jpg (1080x1078, 66K)

Donald Cerrone. They both fought last night. Image is unfair as Canelo is one of the big names in boxing headlining PPVs while Cerrone is a literal who fighting on ESPN+. They should compare Canelo to McGregor's take. There's no real equivalent in MMA.

Bald cunt needs his cut.

cahn fed baby dooter

it's written on the trunk

>fighting on ESPN+
Vasily Lomachenko got paid $3mil+ his last fight on ESPN+

mma only has one big organisation
boxing are like 3 in britain let alone
the tv channels and promoters all have to outbid eachother so then the profits sky rockets

UFC is actually for boxers who could never cut it

Attached: 1539638448909.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

disabled boxing

those guys are totally gassed out

UFC is a monopoly run by an american company
Boxing isn't

Canelo is used as a wish fulfillment ideal man for Mexicans.
White, good looking, strong. Bunch of investors have a ton of money riding on him to sell that image associated with their products. Hence all the judges being bought out at his fights.

Too bad he's a pillowfisted chump who got his ass beat by a smaller Mayweather.

one is worldwide recognised in a proper sport.
the other is only recognised by mid west americanos in a joke sport

It's disgusting that real athletes are being paid significantly less.

And did you see the tub of fat that's going to challenge for the heavyweight title? LMAO.

Attached: MMAvsFATGLOVE.png (1520x929, 1.83M)

cerrone is one of the biggest names and draws in mma

The current ufc champ is an obese manlet.

Attached: c49120d6f0c3dbb16401d42ab8d8c008.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Funny cus 40 year old foreman would kill everyone on the bottom line

You cant, based Yang will fix this, Dana in shambles

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (504x284, 59K)

UFC fighters are employees. They get paid salaries while the big guys take the profit. Boxers basically run the shows themselves.

We saw what happens when an MMA fighter takes on a GOAT Boxer. The MMA fighter, with only like a week of training, went 12 rounds with the GOAT boxer. Floyd gets tapped out in seconds by Mac in the Octagon. Same different with Burgerman Foreman vs. a Brock.

Boxers are just too slicc for MMAnlets

One requires skill, the other doesn't

"Just ain't no comparison. None at all. But I had to see for myself. Shit man, the training is nuts! Just nuts. Coming from the boxing world, I though I could handle anything. I was humbled. Really humbled. And not only you gotta learn how to strike, you gotta learn how to kick, how to wrestle. This really is the next step up. I'm excited for the sport's future."

- Ray Mercer, on the differences between MMA and Boxing

It's honestly insane how much better the average boxer is than the average MMA fighter, let alone comparing the cream of the crop.
Deontay Wilder could roll off the couch, strap on 4 ounce gloves, and beat Jon Jones into a living death in MMA in under a rounds, and in boxing it wouldn't even last a minute.
Jon Jones looks like a spastic autismite on stilts compared to Wilder, I cannot emphasise this enough. Jon is the undisputed GOAT of MMA and yet if he applied himself to a real sport like boxing he wouldn't even get beyond the regional level.
That's how astrologically huge the difference in skillset is between MMA and boxing.
>but the takedown! wrestling!
Are you serious? Are you serious? Be serious. These are world class athletes, they aren't just going to flop onto their backs like some drunk MMA retard. A boxer needs to be almost knocked clean out before he even considers falling from his feet, and trust me some drooling MMA dopenut trying to clobber a boxer with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna even touch a boxer's guard let alone get through it.

>We saw what happens when an MMA fighter takes on a GOAT Boxer.
We saw what happens when one of the weakest Heavyweight Boxing champions in history takes on one of the ATG Heavyweight UFC champions in MMA.
He knocks him out cold in one round because MMA fighters are """athletes""" in name only.

And that was at 50 years old.

Attached: Mercer-Sylvia.webm (960x540, 1.49M)

>And did you see the tub of fat that's going to challenge for the heavyweight title?
>UFC Heavyweight champion
>5'11"
>Boxing Lineal Heavyweight champion
>6'9"

Nice """"sport"""" you got there.
One of Tyson Fury's arms is probably longer than Cormier's entire fucking body. What a joke.

Attached: la-1550518197-4zxlv9pn7h-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Would say the same if he joined a judo club

Who are those fucking bums? No MMA elite fighters would get hemmed like this
And look at the bitch face of the boxer, he couldn't stand geting kicked in his fragile legs Hhahaha, pussy.

sexism, that one of the right identifies as female.

the real answer is boxing is older and well established, while UFC looks too much like a bar fight sometimes

UFC fighters need to renegotiate. kek

UFC roster is full of marks

One is a sport, one is basically a street brawl where men roll around and hold each other.

who really gives a shit about MMA?
>Midwest retards
>hipsters who want to look special about their obscure sport that ISNT normie boxing

This guy was one of the best boxers in the world. Tells you all you need to know about the athletic demands of the "sport."

>"Tomato can! Never a world champ."

Only can be one or three or whatever world champs, but this guy was a Texas state champion. He's still in the top 1 percentile of all the shulbs out there trying to box, making him one of the world's best.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Boxing fans, why are there so many fat guys in the sport? (no one cares about manlet middle weights). Heavyweight MMA fighters look like primer Arnie Schwarzenegger.

Attached: AverageBoxer.jpg (298x426, 42K)

>Boxing fans, why are there so many fat guys in the sport?
its a meeting of minds you fucking brainlet

A meeting of minds to decide on where to go to dinner. LMAO.

Attached: AverageBoxer.jpg (316x385, 33K)

also the Dutch.
Never forget about the Dutch

Guy on the right is a trust fund baby he literally got tens of millions of dollars from his grandparents. Guy on the left is a roiding cuck.

>methinals

Why can't all the major ufc fighters just go on strike and demand better pay? The money is there, bald cunt just wants his bigger cut

>UFC roster is full of marks
This. Conor and Brock are the two smartest dudes in the UFC because they understand their worth and will argue with the UFC.

>Boxing fans
>Old rich jews, old spics, and thug niggers
>MMA fans
>Young rich whites, upper class spics and nigs
Can't wait for the old guard of Boxing to die off. Today's younger generation have no interest in it.

>Sylvia
>bum

This
I've been to both Boxing and MMA events at the T-Mobile arena and the demographics are huge. I see nothing but old people and drunken Mexicans whenever Canelo or some big name Hispanic fighter gets in there. While in UFC, it's a lot of younger working and upper class people who show up (Mostly whites who just love a good fight). Demographics will play a huge role in Boxing's downfall and MMA's rising.

Even their heavyweights get payed pennies compared to boxers

Attached: MexicanAndy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Why can't all the major ufc fighters just go on strike and demand better pay?
1. Dana White
2. There are so many fucking MMA companies out there besides UFC and Lellator.

bum hick Americans sure love watching bum fights

>le Sylvia wasn't a bum because he touched the belt meme
It's not like it was hard to reach the top of the HW division back then. Fucking Lesnar was champion at one point.

>bum fights
What's the problem Bong? Don't want to watch people actually fight using hands, feet, and submission instead of two guys just flinging their arms and hugging each other for 30 minutes?

Why doesn't Canelo go into kick boxing? I would like to see what he can do with his legs and feet.

you are 100% full of shit
at boxing it is nothing but cokeheads and their slapper girlfriends

I prefer to watch realistic fights involving actual athletes who aren't failed boxers. Imagine grappling on concrete and getting bit and kicked in the head lol

Brock got destroyed by a fat Mexican

The payouts will be reversed when the old guard that has kept Boxing relevant for the past decade slowly die off.

I thought a little bit of gut softens the blows boxers take

that's not even the funniest thing

some meme MMA organisation - the PFL - paid 6 fighters 1,000,000 each for their New Years Eve event for winning

Jon Jones (the Michael Jordan of MMA for you /box/ fags) got paid 700k for his UFC fight 2 days earlier.

>The MMA fighter, with only like a week of training, went 12 rounds
Were you watching the same fight? Irish manlet got gassed and was getting destroyed in the later rounds. Refs stopped it.

Or the talent will still go to boxing knowing that is where the money is

You also have to remember more women are going into MMA over Boxing. A straw weight female MMA fighter could easily take down a light HW Boxer in a real fight.

Last I checked, Jordan wasn't a habitual drug user to win his NBA titles.

>MMgay "salaries"
*breathes in*
HAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>A straw weight female MMA fighter could easily take down a light HW Boxer in a real fight.

Lol, no. Any top 10 boxer would clean out the entire UFC roster with 15lbs of him.

UFC is like ITF/WTA/ATP
seems like they just rip the money off viewvers

for example in tennis players get only 6-10%(different sources) of revenue from Grand Slams

Why are more women going into MMA? I only see one or two women boxing matches on TV a year.

mma is more cruel and women are very very inhumanely cruel, way more cruel than men

source: women street fights videos, abu ghraib and guantanomo torture cases

no money in kickboxing

Holly Holm became a star, Also women MMA is pretty meh only the top 5 in a lot of the female divisions are actually good.

>Demographics will play a huge role in Boxing's downfall and MMA's rising.
MMAfags have been predicting boxings death for 20 years now, it's only gotten bigger while ufc struggles. Sure the ESPN deal helped but what else you got?

Uk vs usa

could you next time post a pic where you literally cannot see his abs which is a pretty easy task but you failed it you autist lil dicked disgusting fuck. I only hate one thing equally as the niggers, the jews, muslims and that is murrica.

>other major sports orgs athletes dont do drugs

One is a sport the other one isnt

That fucking Mercer bum never moved his fucking head. Kek

Boxing hasn't gotten bigger at all. It was much more culturally relevant in the 90s and before.

lmao imagine believing old man floyd with glass hands didn't carry mcrapist 10 rounds before making the concussed potato quit on his stool

blow tye wsihlet! cmon ref!

Because not as many guys are naturally big enough to be ripped and be Heavyweights whilst also wanting to get into Boxing over Football or the NBA.
Boxing at least has plenty of jacked looking Heavyweights though, Joshua, Wilder, Ajagba, Takam, etc... MMA has approximately zero. Their current Heavyweight champion is a lard-ass 5'11" manlet. Not in a million years would a fat manlet LHW ever beat the #1 HW in the world, hell, nowadays in Boxing even 6'3" is too short to be elite at Heavyweight given the top 3 guys are 6'6", 6'7" and 6'9".

Attached: Joshua-Takam Stoppage.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

Top boxers make stupid money, but the pay disparity in their own sport is also laughable

Easy.

Boxing is fixed.

How much do you think everyone else got paid?

>Why are more women going into MMA?
As a Boxing fan, it's because women's Boxing has zero money in it.
The biggest female Boxing match in the past decade was Claressa Shields vs Christina Hammer just one month ago, for the undisputed Middleweight Female championship. It was a good fight, very well promoted, but even then it barely got like 500k views on Showtime IIRC. Not PPV buys, 500k views on a premium network.

Also female MMA is just more interesting. You don't get KO's often in female Boxing because rounds are shorter and women don't have much KO power at all whether they're wearing 4 ounce gloves or 16. But at least in MMA you can see submissions and chokes, or see a chick break another chick's arm, in Boxing you just have knockouts.

The median pay in Boxing is 2.6x that of MMA.
bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/23/12512178/why-do-boxers-make-more-than-mma-fighters

Even complete bums in Boxing are making millions.
Jessie Vargas's claim to fame is literally just getting beat by Pacquiao and drawing with mediocre fighters like Broner and Dulorme, and he makes literally 1 mil per fight despite not even being top 5 in his division.

>MMA has approximately zero

Attached: 559A7F0E-4949-4BAC-8A45-C395A843C322.jpg (200x300, 11K)

>MMA's only jacked Heavyweight is a third-worlder
Really makes you think

Attached: 619cd807-joshua2.jpg (2560x1536, 2.05M)

Lol its 3.2k to 1.4k. Its stupidly awful no matter how you try to spin it.

Maybe it gets a homo like you thinking. I don’t see the relevance

Attached: 1EE9CDFB-7545-42B9-BBEF-0AF404FE6991.jpg (364x612, 17K)

A century old sport vs a 25 year old sport

Simple

Why are the most ripped guys in your sport's Heavyweight division not capable of taking the Heavyweight title?
They're all so short too. They wouldn't even be tall enough to compete in the top 5 for Boxing.

Attached: ajagba-jones (4).jpg (720x481, 141K)

Idk, why do you care if the guy has a nice body or not? Do you watch to be entertained by fights or bodies?

Attached: 72D99441-0BE6-4AAD-9347-DA8D3F8E9863.jpg (630x420, 148K)

Attached: images (32).jpg (343x429, 11K)

Length is less of a factor when striking is not the only way to go.
Reach can be great, but being tall can also be a detriment in the wrestling bit, depending on the techniques used.

No weight limits for heavy and huge pay gap betweens heavyweights and cruiserweight incenting lots of journeyman or gatekeeper at 200 to just pork up a bit.
Also there's quite frankly not much difference with the Heavyweight division in UFC post USADA.

And apart from the steroids era of the 80-90s, most heavyweight didn't had six packs.

filthy casual, Cowboy is a fan favourite, especially of late.
Conor, Brock and Rousey are the only ones getting paid over a mil for any fight ever

>we manage our money better!
>he's not one of our stars!
>MMA requires more skill and better fitness!

if i had to choose between those hilarious reasons and $100M i think i'd go with the money

Attached: COPE.png (605x605, 72K)

Attached: JBJ THE BULLY.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

MMA is a new sport

/thread

Boxing is a dead sport

Who needs to grapple? I'd just kick you in the head

bruh look at this dude...

Attached: mcgaygor NO MAS'd.jpg (2359x2949, 653K)

His bad cult needs cunt

>100 million to get heemd
Sounds good to me faggot

Attached: CANelo the original McGregor.png (609x458, 648K)

Mayweather literally schooled the two biggest draws in combat sports this generation.
Must feel good to know you did that.

and if you got taken to the ground?

it would be instantly over.

>normie boxing

Boxing is for niggas and asians, MMA is the future nigga!

Attached: Two white boxers.png (1084x1076, 1.78M)

HARD WORK IS WHAT! YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2019-04-23 08.36.46 2027967669911148983_16264572.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

>meme-a
>nick diaz (19w 11l, remarkably bad record, would be considered bum in boxing but praised in mma) beats Connor mcgregor (19/3, allegedly the best fighter at the time) at wrestling

i like mma but let's be honest, it turns into a snorefest the moment two wrestler are in the octagon. it becomes a soft-core Japanese male gravure video. grapplers seem to be op in mma from what I've seen

Boxing generates more revenue atm. Why is this difficult for people to understand? Do you think female athletes just make less money because of sexism or something?

White privilege

Guys when is the next K1 , Glory or Rizin event? Really itching for some good kickboxing matches.

It's the same as the women's pay gap: lesser skill, lesser pay.

oof

Faggots who run around and don't fight seem to be OP in boxing from what I've seen

UFC exploitation

Attached: 17420288177fd77me_2ectu.gif (444x250, 918K)

Cowboy knows how to invest. His ranch will pull in more money when he retires than he did fighting.

Toney vs Couture says hello.
Jones would kick kick Wilder in the legs a couple of times and ruin his whole career.

Weak boxing champ vs literally the worst UFC heavyweight champ who only won his belt because the better fighters went somewhere else.

This person was unironically the biggest athlete in your "sport" a couple of years ago

Attached: Ronald D. Rousey.jpg (200x250, 43K)

Mexicans don't pay for guys hugging each other on the ground

This shart in the mart was the face of boxing in the late 90s. Lmao.

Attached: 636353051850574867-e7.jpg (534x712, 80K)

Yeah. 77-10 record in boxing and a world champ. Then he dabbled in MMA and got stomped.

>world champ
I know you're probably trolling, but Butterbean was not a world champion in Boxing.

IBA world champ.

Jesus why are boxers so fuckin fat

An international superstar who has the entire nation of Mexico behind him makes more than some MMA fighter who most people have never even heard of? How could this happen. Maybe if cowboy promoted his fights beyond the "I'm feeling good,this is the strongest I've ever been and weight cut is going great. He's a tough opponent but I'm gonna get the job done." he'd be a little more famous as well.

Peak strong fat build.

Again, I know you're trolling, but there are only four officially recognized alphabet orgs in Boxing, and the IBA isn't one of em.

Not him but which ones are the real organizations? How do I know who the real world champion is?

WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO. Many divisions a single fighter holds multiple belts. As for who's the best just watch the fights and use your eyes lol

There is the WBA, WBC, IBF, and WBO.
>How do I know who the real world champion is?
Literally all of them. Boxing organizations are fucking retarded, so they even have multiple non-world title belts that sound like they're world title belts too to confuse casuals, like "International" and "Global" belts. Stupid, right?

Only way to know who is the real champion of a weight class is for one guy to hold all or most of the belts (At Middleweight Canelo has 3/4 titles, at Heavyweight Joshua has 3/4 titles, and at Cruiserweight Usyk had 4/4 making him undisputed, pic related) or to just pay attention to who the consensus #1 is.

Attached: 1553388193631.jpg (1074x1456, 361K)

Simple answer: The UFC was bought by a Jew. When has a Jew ever paid full price?

Dana White is a puppet to Ari "Jew" Emanuel.

Attached: Ari-Emanuel-.jpg (1200x725, 55K)

Boxing is popular and meme martial arts isn't. Simple.

Bald cunt needs his cut

he's asking for liposuction, right?

>Canelo is used as a wish fulfillment ideal man for Mexicans.

Doubt he is pulling that money Just for Mexicans

The mma card was an absolute shit card it wasn't even a ppv it was technically a fight night. Also, boxing is more popular worldwide obviously. And Dana White is a greedy Jew.

Boxing is more entertaining than two fags trying to mount each other for 3 measly rounds.

yeah 2 fags hugging for 12rounds is so much better

>Then he dabbled in MMA and got stomped.

At least he got dropkicked because they put someone 4 weightclasses below him.

Attached: DM4SEiNUIAU0G6d.jpg (400x400, 38K)

fave female fighter?

Attached: 3774-1JwWpgwfTjx6dtwD.jpg (940x1366, 142K)

fighting a 40-year-old mayweather. And Connor was the one that needed the oxygen tank.

Attached: 1524271318911.png (645x729, 166K)

>no VADA testing

Based and red pilled

Of course whites only show up to mma events. American white men suck at boxing.

Attention.

>has the entire nation of Mexico behind him

He is the least popular mexican champion in recent times tho, still huge anyway

He wasn't the face of boxing. It was Tyson

Dana White.

cope

How can men even compete?

Attached: 1534069941125.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

you can try to minimized boxing like that but argument holds more truth than yours

>longer history
>more reverence
>more biopics
>working class roots
>simple equipment
>better docus

Raging Bull >>>>>>>>>>> Any MMA film.

One is rich with history and tradition and the other is a forced meme

Digits of truth

That doesn't generally happen until someone takes a serious blow or they're exhausted and trying to hang on. In M(e)M(e)A it's immediately bump and grind.
I'll 1v1 you irl if you like to prove my point. Protip: Did NOT wear your Tap-Out shirt in public or when you come to 1v1 me. It's like having go faster stripes on a car. Sad.

it's funny every single one of those on the bottom failed a drug test, and never denied juicing and randleman fucking died of a heart attack at 44

This is the lineal champ HW of boxing

Attached: 1527867685175.jpg (603x693, 48K)

...And this is the lineal UFC Heavyweight champion.
One is 6'9", and the other is 5'11".

Attached: usa_today_11593009.0.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

...and this is the man who knocked him out

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

A fan favorite who's never broken half a million. He's a literal who

So is everyone except like Jon Jones, DC, Conor, GSP, and Khabib. Nearly everyone else will take 100k-500k like good little boys while the bald cunt takes his cut

at worst, a boxing match will make you feel bored. at worst, a UFC match will make you feel uncomfortable and squeamish at the display of softcore gay pornography.

>knockout
>got up

Huh

What? Nah bro, this is just high-level grappling. You only don't appreciate it cuz you're a causal.

Attached: 1538882134184.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

The ref was in fury's pocket.

Attached: 1553821968081.jpg (720x720, 63K)

This guy slaps your GF on the ass. What do you do?

Your boy wonder was outclassed on the night, deal with it with a bit of dignity lad.

Attached: 100%PrimeEnglishBeef.png (489x484, 255K)

He wasn't though, he knocked your bummy """champion""" out.

Attached: Wilder All Access.webm (960x540, 1002K)

>peddling your old shitty bait since /box/ doesn't bite it
wilder got schooled

Based schaub poster

>Fury got knocked out
ftfy

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-4.webm (960x540, 1.5M)