Why are euros okay with only having one sport?

Why are euros okay with only having one sport?
Don't pretend that you watch gay ass rugby or cricket

Attached: Tea apu.png (657x527, 41K)

You don't watch all your franchises?

Only UK and Ireland play Rugby and Cricket.

my sox just took the 'eries, patsies took the owl, bruins taking the lee and maybe the celts will take the inal

Simple as

France and Italy play rugby too
Ireland doesn’t play cricket
Nordics, Czechs, Slovaks, the Swiss and Russians play Ice Hockey.
Basketball is surprisingly popular in Spain, Italy, Balkans and Lithuania.
France, central Europe and Nordics play Handball

Americans are best :D and dumb posts :D

>Ireland doesn’t play cricket
They have test status right now and are LITERALLY in the middle of a series against england and west indies.

/crik/ is pretty based

We watch hockey

It's hard enough already to keep up with my own teams games

Formula One?

but did you pahk the cah in hahvad yahd?

They're just totally consumer by soccer. I won't hate. That's their culture. USA, Canada, Australia just prefer a more well rounded sporting culture.

The UK is a bit diverse, but has had their best sport (cricket) practically consumed by soccer. Though snooker and darts have gained huge traction.

They'll say they watch different sports, but they really don't. I had a foreigner friend explain to me that European football is like a soap opera, and you have to follow everything to keep up with the storylines, allowing little time to devote to following other sports.

Attached: Sportsmarket.png (1100x768, 50K)

yuros are bug people

Who tf watches f1 or tennis over the NFL or the NBA in latin america? Even the MLB too

football is low iq, so it is what people love

Brazil is big into F1, I believe. Argentina likes tennis.

We also watch volleyball here, kinda.
Pretty much every country has some secondary sport, but yeah, football is dominating everywhere and its not like in the USA where all the franchises have huge dedicated crowds following them

Finland is pretty well rounded. Hockey, Soccer, Winter Sports, and Finnish Baseball.

We used to care about athletics but its only nogs now. We still care about cycling.

If you were married to a 10/10 you wouldn't waste your time smashing 3/10s on the side, would you?

Yes?

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to post this question.

Nba and basketball really taking off in Europe. I go over there in a King jersey and them dudes can't stop asking me about it.

Formula 1
Tennis
Football
Hockey
Volleyball

All kinda cool to watch imo

That doesn’t mean anyone gives a shit about it
It’s nowhere near as popular as rugby, GAA, hurling.
I remember they beat England a few years ago and all the Irish people I knew were more surprised they actually had a cricket team

>france and italy play rugby

That is true. But they are shit at it. So shit infact that even lebanon beat them

they have more than one, two to be honest

the only sport you play hamas, is rocket launching