>Dumbele injured

LMAO. Barca are fucking done. They needed that pacy nog to change their tactics since klopp had figured them out.

With ManC slipping to Leicester. Just fucking give us the double already and end the ABLs misery.

Attached: 1200px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png (1200x1200, 543K)

I take it you're the same Pajeet who was posting that Barca had no chance and were going to get raped by Liverpool?

Yes, unfortunately lady luck was on their side despite getting dominated from the start to finish.

>Liverpool dominated
Where did this meme come from? Surely there is no way to be shut out 3 fucking 0 while doing anything resembling "dominating"? 1-0 maybe, even 2-0 would be understandable but to concede 3 goals and score none cannot possibly be called domination in any way

but user, Dembele was the worst player for Barca in the first leg.

I have never seen a quality Indian post on Yea Forums.

Oh no how ever will Barcelona replace their pacy ngubu, it's not like they have another decent Huegubu to rely upon - oh wait

Attached: image.jpg (850x559, 49K)

I am so glad Dumbelel can't miss 300 easy goals

I posted this a while back which I think was decent.

>Barcelona has a lot of aging players. Pique, Busquets, Rakitic, Messi and Suarez are all 30 and over. That's half the starting XI. Unlike many teams though; Barca's aging squad has tons and tons of technical quality. Forwards have excellent striking and passing technique, midfielders have elite level passing, triangulation and game-reading ability, and the defensive personnel are so adequate on the ball in addition to being defensively capable, that they could play further forward with minimal problems. Last night, Barcelona set up to maximize their strengths (technical excellence and game-readership) and mask flaws (lessened physical capacity for one). And boy, did they do it well.

>I was fortunate to follow Valverde closely when he was at Athletic Bilbao (a team I absolutely adore). I recall Ander Herrera saying that while he's played under Bielsa, Mourinho and Louis Van Gaal; the smartest coach he's ever played for is Ernesto. In his words, "he knows precisely when to attack and when not to."

>Valverde is a pragmatic manager who's very selective in the sequences he allows to play out on the pitch (both with regard to his team and the opponent). What most people don't understand is that being able to control the defensive and offensive sequences of both the opponent and yourself is perhaps the greatest form of control a manager can have. This is regardless of what the possession stats say. Mastering the art of baiting the opponent to concentrate their ball circulation is useless areas of the pitch, and thus have them build up a false sense of confidence and security takes genuine genius. It still hasn't dawned on Klopp and his horde of Liverpool supporters just how badly they were mugged off yesterday. And it's going to happen again next week.

They need him regardless. Their strategy depends on it.

I have never seen a quality Indian post in my life

based

>Judging a player on 10 minutes

Yep Dembele would've been essential to exploit the gaps as liverpool would be more aggressive is trying to score. Now it's gone with their previous dirty tactics already exposed.

When you don't watch the game. You get idiots like this

The game should've ended 3-2 in Barca's favour

You mean 6-0 if dumbele didn’t miss open goals

>Should have
It didn't. What's the explanation? Refball?

Will be funny when pajeet becomes a man utd supporter again after liverpool dont win anything

*gets teabagged at an orgy*

Singh is retarded and
Is absolutely right. Liverpool played exactly how Barca expected them to and barca schemed around it. Everyone praising liverpool is to dumb to see Barca let them do it.

No.

Well you see, ter Stegen had to make some saves. Because apparently a goalkeeper doing his job is lucky

oh no! now they won't miss open goal chances!
how will barca ever recover?

Nice blog sanjeet.

>Dumbele injured
He's the joker substitute anyway.
But guess who's not a joker and is out of the Loserpool squad for tomorrow?

Attached: IMG_20190506_143359.png (720x1106, 464K)