Why does he rely on other so much to achieve anything?

why does he rely on other so much to achieve anything?

Attached: BB190416BB851.jpg (1891x1280, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/75638707/#75638707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won titles in 4 different clubs and his national team. Messi has only won shit in Barcelona.

>Yo de Argentina, retardo

btfo and keked

Twain, please get some breakfast, take a shower and then go see a doctor.

Not an argument

I'm not talking about Messi. Ronaldo never did anything spectacular so save his team. It always comes from wingers. He doesn't even bother with offside runs because he knows he has abysmal ball control. He just stands in the box

0 arguments

Because he's a GRIDS-ridden homosexual who has to wear adult diapers so he doesn't shit himself on the pitch.

He has 80 (eighty) goals AND ASSISTS in 79 knockout games in the UCL

This is Ronaldo thread. No Messi so cut that shit out. This is NOT the Messi vs Ronaldo thread. Do not derail.

Apply for janitor if you want to moderate, retardo

you're not addressing my point. Even as a winger he crosses pretty well but that's not enough. He can't penetrate into the box against any defender, he needs to be put in a good position in the first place to do anything.

It is because of closeted homosexuality and being an anal rapist, clearly so.

>h-he scores more than any player ever, in the biggest games against the biggest teams, BUT he doesn't do it in this imaginary way that i would prefer for some reason even tho all goals are worth 1

What?

>its yet another “twain rants about messi based on retarded conditions only he cares about” thread

>big games against big teams
>i-it doesn't matter, muh hat trick against Huesca in Leliga

so what? big numbers do not equal quality. He can't do anything but tap in. why do people consider him good?

see my flag, I'm having difficulty following your line of argument and not for obvious reasons

>BUT he doesn't do it in this imaginary way that i would prefer for some reason even tho all goals are worth 1
he also doesn't do it when his team needs him to score against ajax to go through
Though I'm sure his juve team mates have enough celebrating his hat tricks against malmo and mascarponne

Attached: the greatest goal ever scored.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

The last 3 times Ronaldo was knocked out, he scored in all the series

The last 3 times Messi was knocked out, he did not score

differences

>I from Argentina, delay.

Attached: Carlton.jpg (600x750, 49K)

Why are you still talking about Messi itt? Just Ronaldo.

Apply for janitor if you don't like it

this is cr7 shots statistic this season.

Attached: shots.jpg (392x101, 7K)

Do you get extra points for shots not taken?

compared to Quagliarella, it isn't impressive at all. I can compare it to other players from other league as well

Attached: shots1.png (396x103, 4K)

Now do it for the CL knockouts in the past 5 years

Aint it better? At least he has something to fight for. He wants to be the best everyday and everyday he wakes up knowing there's someone better than him, so he tries again

There is a player who won more than 5 CLs and 1 Euro being the top scorer of his team in all the instances? Who?

Have sex Twain

>dribbles into the box and wins pen
>converts pen
>opponent draws
>scores from outside the box
>opponent turns the game around with two goals, 2-3
>wins a frontal free kick without punching his opponent, still far from goal
>scores an amazing fk goal (you know, the no deflection type)
This happened in the biggest stage vs Spain. They speak spanish, like Huesca players, but it’s not quite the same thing.

The same who doesn't bring simpathy to people all around the world. The one who knows if he plays at the same date and hour than Messi no one would choose to watch him

why? the CL is just another competition. beside I can't these stats. instead look at his season compared to Aguero since he's a very similar player.

Aguero is more efficient and he also scored against France. which means he can score in WC knockout stage

Attached: stat.jpg (1350x743, 161K)

>direct freekick
>16-0
>takes 60 more shots to have one more on target
kek
why do people rate fraudnaldo again?

5 CLs
1 Euro
top scorer in all those wins

top scorer of the CL all time
top assister of the CL all time

top scorer of the CL knockouts
top assister of the CL knockouts

>Marcelo is the GOAT
LOL Twain. Never change

>uhh. I guess I'll ignore these facts and talk about CL instead

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Marcelo doesn't have 5 CLs
Marcelo doesn't have 1 Euro
Marcelo was not the top scorer ever

Marcelo is not the top scorer of the CL all time
Marcelo is not the top assister of the CL all time

Marcelo is not the top scorer of the CL knockouts
Marcelo is not the top assister of the CL knockouts

:)

The CL is the only thing that matters for big players

Speaking of bottlejobs at international stage, why nobody mentions Ronaldo's Euro 2004?
>b-but he was too young
so was Mbappe in Russia. Problem?

for you

because he won Euro 2016

they used to post 17 years old Ronaldo crying all the time, but then he won Euro 2016 and poof, it stopped, like magic

the guy is up late just to shit on Messi in a Cristiano Ronaldo thread, Messi lives rent free on this guy's head. How does it feel being so butthurt about a football player who never even heard of you?

Feels good when he chokes in 3 international finals and 4 quarterfinals (8 games) without scoring

>why does he rely on other so much to achieve anything?
don't know. ask his teammates who failed to score a single knockout goal

What's your endgame?

LMAO O TWAIN

they can't shoot since tsu is taking all the attempt. that's what the stats show

Real talk did he reach his peak in United? Or did he have some of those golden Ronaldo years in Madrid as well? I've already accepted that he only won that Euro with Portugal when he was far from his peak, but I don't think that he had a great national team when he was prime Ronald

Higuain scored far more and created a lot of goals
Maybe if your faggot idol wasn't the center of attention and demanded every ball they would've scored more goals like I don't know, last season
Stupid beaner

kek my only soccer idol is baggio not ronaldo. and higuain is a fat choking piece of dog shit. he couldn't win a final so why even bring him up when hes no longer relevant?

>OP makes a thread about ronaldo
>Twain derails the thread and talks about the UCL and messi for some reason

Yikes

Because at juve he was very relevant and scored a lot?
Imagine not being as good as higuain and also being worse than an old man in a peasant team like quagliarella

Pepe and ironclad defense won that tournament for Portugal.

Ronaldo mised two dozens of chances in the group stage, against farmers.

Then he had one good game, against Wales, in the semifinal.

Then he got injured and watched the final from the sidelines.

That's it.

u say higuain scored a lot more than ronaldo, and created more goals then ronaldo yet still lost the cl final bro. higuains a fat blob of shit, dont know how u can keep gassing that massive choker up.

>one game decides who is good, not who is consistently performing
>my gay idol statpadder bailed out by Ramos, bale and Marcelo is better
Fact is higuain at juve>>>>>>>> ronaldo
I agree higuain is a choking piece of shit but with all that, still the better juve goal scorer

Because he plays a team sport.

>Fact is higuain at juve>>>>>>>> ronaldo
not even close considering iguains goal and assist tally at juve in the CL doesn't even sniff ronaldos lol. higuain makes it to a final and still does worse than ronaldo. take care bro

>CL
why do everyone just switch to CL when it isn't even the subject of discussion?

Brainlet spic who doesn't watch juve and probably convinced himself tapnaldo doesn't care about scoring in the league

Not him but Im going to go with the fact that winning the Serie A doesn’t mean much of anything for a team like Juventus and the Champions League for them is a much better ‘prize’

>not him
Sure thing, lmao

CL will always have messy and dirty matches. You'll never be able to rate any player there because of it and also because it's reserved for the top teams. I don't think you can look at the last two CL and say "hmm yes, this is good football". Notice the improvement with VAR

Based as frick

Euro 2016 qualifiers group I 10/14/14 A Portugal Denmark Denmark 0:1 CF 1 90' 90'
1 goal

Euro 2016 qualifiers group I 11/14/14 A Portugal Armenia Armenia 1:0 CF 1 90'
1 goal

Euro 2016 qualifiers group I 6/13/15 A Portugal Armenia Armenia 2:3 CF 3 90'
3 goals

Euro 2016 Group F 6/22/16 A Portugal Hungary Hungary 3:3 CF 2 1 90'
2 goals, 1 assist

Euro 2016 Round of 16 6/25/16 A Portugal Croatia Croatia 0:1 AET CF 1 120'
1 assist

Quarter-Finals 6/30/16 A Portugal Poland Poland 4:6 on pens CF 120'
Penalty scored

Semi-Finals 7/6/16 A Portugal Wales Wales 2:0 CF 1 1 72' 90'
1 goal, 1 assist

Final 7/10/16 A Portugal France France 1:0 AET CF 25'
1 international trophy, top scorer, top assister, captain

I'm unironically worried about you Twain.

Go for a walk, drink a beer, take a shower, anything.

Worry about yourself. You're probably projecting your failure.

Oh no, he's having another meltdown lmao

It's not me who spent 7 straight hours shitposting Messi's goalless games in an empty thread.

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (2048x1536, 454K)

340 * 5 seconds = 28 minutes

Only the cooldown made it seem longer

OP was created at 01:38:41.
First "Messi = 0 goals" post dropped at 02:57:05.
Last "Messi = 0 goals" post dropped at 09:59:24.

Ah, you don't get it. Okay, let me explain it for you, dumb poleling.

It only takes 5 seconds (probably less) to copy-paste and click "submit"

The rest of the time is cooldown, which I didn't spend looking at the thread

340 replies * 5 seconds = 28 minutes

lmao
I think those Cristiano Ronaldo is a rapist threads caused too much damage

I hope he is a rapist. What kind of söyboy gives a shit?

Have sex

Been there, done that. Now your turn, try to do it before you turn 30.

>I-I don't c-care!
>proxyslips
>Has full psychotic breakdown
lol

I don't think I ever replied to one of your Donaldo is a rapist threads, Alfonso

Your fleshlight isn't having sex

Football is a team game.

GOATnaldo knows this.

The important part is you read them and seethed hahaha

I never read them in detail. I don't care if he's a rapist so long as he doesn't get jailed before he retires. But considering how long you've been creating that kind of thread... it's probably safe to assume it's just your delusion.

Dribbling - Messi
Passing - Messi
Vision - Messi
Skills - Ronaldo
Long shoots - Ronaldo
Positioning - Ronaldo
Speed - Ronaldo
Heads - Ronaldo
Weak foot - Ronaldo
Penalties - Ronaldo
Free kicks - Ronaldo ( Messi - 40 free-kick goals in his entire footballing career , Ronaldo - 53 )
Physical - Ronaldo
Mental - Ronaldo
Bicycle kicks - Ronaldo
Goals - Ronaldo 657 , Messi 616 goals ( Ronaldo 33 years , Messi 31 -
But considering Ronaldo's physique, we do not know if he will retire before Messi.)
La liga - Messi
Premier league - Ronaldo
Champions league - Ronaldo ( 5 ucl Ronaldo 121 goals / 40 assists , Messi 4 ucl 100 goals/27 assists )
International -Ronaldo ( European champion , 84 goals ronaldo , 64 messi)
The ability to win with all the teams he played- Ronaldo?

Ronaldo has inspired his nation to dream bigger by taking them to become champions for the very first time.
That's the end game of a Football player, to become something more, a hero. Ronaldo has that, but what has Messi done for his fans? What has Messi achieved?
Dribbling some PSV defenders isn't worth a second thought. Being technically skilled barely means anything. Winning 10 championships for his club is good, but outside getting the praise of a couple hundred thousand affiliates, no one will get that happy for that.

What Ronaldo has and Messi hasn't is an entire nation that idolizes him as the player who allowed them to proudly show their jersey with their national team's colors. Argentina has that too, but in Maradona.

Tell me with a straight face that doesn't make him better than Messi.

Attached: ronaldo's opponents.png (496x496, 461K)

based

>Skills - Ronaldo
Haha, no.

>Free kicks - Ronaldo
Gee, I wonder what his free-kick conversion rate is?

>Physical - Ronaldo
Maybe in MMA or Wrestling.

>Ronaldo has inspired his nation to dream bigger by taking them to become champions for the very first time.
Total myth. That was Pepe.

>Argentina has that too, but in Maradona.
Says more about Argie fans than about Messi; they'd rather worship a drugged player and the failure of a manager, just because he won the World Cup.

>I have no arguments so I'll just shit on the gypsy
Why can't you just reply with a proper reply instead of
>"Oh ronaldo's goal wasn't on par with my quality standards"
>"Oh he's a rapist so he isnt the best."
>"He did bad this season so all of his other seasons don't count."
>"Oh he didn't do anything in the euros"
Tell me would they have won euros if none of ronaldo's goals were scored ? If godric & co. Carried him to CLs why cant they do it by themselves now ? You keep talking about derailing the thread by mentioning messi but then you also keep posting about the gypsy instead of ronaldo ?
Your insecurities keep showing everytime you use the gypsy as scapegoat.

Literally show this to any sane person and they'll laugh at you seething from ronaldo.

You swapped from an Argentina Proxy to an Indian one? What's next, a Dominican one?

>But considering how long you've been creating that kind of thread...
A week? Ayyy
Take your meds, you're unstable

>Al fonso ,I...

I am still on my Argentine proxy

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/75638707/#75638707

IT'S ALMOST LIKE FOOTBALL IS A TEAM GAME

Attached: 1523881596151.png (625x773, 143K)

>Someone in the past made a thread about Cristiano Ronaldo being accused of rape
They also wrote many articles about it on press but It wasnt me either in case you wonder lmao

Anyone else got a hankering for a brand new Argentina jersey with Messi on the back?

Could you faggots stop with this fanboy shit already?

Attached: nigga-disapproves.jpg (640x646, 45K)

habla en castellano y demuestra que no eres TWAIN

Penaldo can't even tie Messi shoes when come to playing football. Tap in merchant who never goes out of the penaltery because can't dribble or beat players one v one, can't give assists, atrocious goal per shot ratio, but will score penalty in 94 minutes when his team is already winning 3-1 and will celebrate like he won the game! In two words penaldo is the biggest fraud in the world of sport.

so Josef Bican is the real GOAT of football by your logic right?

Lmao , do you actually think people believe that , either you are living in some kind of delusion or desperately hate ronaldo .

I swear to god you’re so predictable i doubt you are even a human being at this point.

>OP is about ronaldo and only ronaldo
>"muh messi bad"

Attached: messi rent free.png (1600x1200, 451K)

>You will now know that there were more posts about Ronaldo than Messi when Juve lost

>That NZ flag
Ayy T*AIN

Based and Tsupilled

>Alfonso fled the place almost two years ago
>This autistic fuck has been making Donaldo threads since then trying to get his attention back
Eh, romantic, I guess?

Won in every league he has been in. Since he left his old teams they've plummeted to shit. Scored the most goals in the highest level of competition (CL) and has dragged his national team to success...

>Juventus lose
>People talk about Juventus player
What is wrong about this? Also this went on for like a week, while some proxyfag is posting some 20 anti-messi threads a day including when messi wasn't even in the barca roster in the draw against huesca

>I left the thread and he started false flagging on different ips
literally 0 football argument

Attached: 1469985305540.jpg (500x500, 56K)

? Ronaldo is the winger retard

>be winger
>only chill in the penaldo box
i don't think that's what a winger does

I didn't shit on him, I'm just curious to know what is he trying to accomplish. I don't even watch European football

Ronaldo is a shit player who cannot carry teams. He needs to be spoonfed goals to look good. He can only score offside, penalties, or tap ins. He's been exposed by a 36 year old boomer in Serie A, he's been exposed by 19 year old boomers in Champions League. If it wasn't for Zidane returning, he'd have gotten his wish of calling Marcelo, Kroos, and Varane (at the minimum) to Juventus so he can get carried some more. And in stead of Modric he'd have gotten Rakitic who was one foot into PSG over the summer anyway. He almost got it, almost got carried again. Thank you based Zidane.

>t.only started watching football this year

Attached: retard.png (220x229, 5K)

>No reply
GOATnaldo haters packed their bags and went home, absolutely BTFO

>implying he hasn't done this in 90% of the matches since 2012

I like to make both twain and messoy's seethe to death

indeed he relies on defenders and goalkeepers making stupid mistake

when was the last time Spain went past the ro16 la?

>proceeds to prove my point

The same spain that lost against russia.
That is no impressive twane.
Neither drawing against iran, or winning based on pure luck against morocco.
Alla of that, only to get raped by a bunch of 40 yo boomers in Ro16

parasite of the box

Attached: 1550590768300.jpg (256x290, 21K)