Ywn

Attached: IMG_3948.jpg (750x755, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.as.com/en/2017/07/03/football/1499102539_006164.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's legit a golddigging whore who's only with him for money. She wouldn't give him the time of the day before he was le big name football prospect.

She's legit a golddigging whore who's only with him for money. She wouldn't give him the time of the day before he was le big name football prospect.

have sex you seething incel. They've been a couple since highschool

Nah Messi would ask her out constantly beforehand. She'd reject him every time. She was even dating some other guy.

nope, that's not the story

Nah Messi would ask her out constantly beforehand. She'd reject him every time. She was even dating some other guy.

>Antonella started going out with another boy. But a few years later, Antonella left her boyfriend when she found out that Messi was on his way back to Argentina. According to her friend, she terminated her relationship with her partner and went looking for Leo.
>Antonella's ex dealt with his heartbreak in philosophical fashion: “She dumped me, but at least she didn't leave me for any old bloke - she dumped me for Messi...” he told a local paper when recalling the relationship in 2010.

>Antonella started going out with another boy. But a few years later, Antonella left her boyfriend when she found out that Messi was on his way back to Argentina. According to her friend, she terminated her relationship with her partner and went looking for Leo.
>Antonella's ex dealt with his heartbreak in philosophical fashion: “She dumped me, but at least she didn't leave me for any old bloke - she dumped me for Messi...” he told a local paper when recalling the relationship in 2010.

What the fuck is going on in this thread by the way? Am I having a stroke?

Yeah I'm glad I will never have to assassinate her Chad BF just to get a chance with some random ass thot.

Attached: >found with 3 shots to the back of the head >case dismissed as a suicide.jpg (768x575, 103K)

Have sex you seething incel

Free palestine

meh

ive been married and had kids

its overrated

Yeah I'm glad I will never have to assassinate her Chad BF just to get a chance with some random ass thot.

Attached: 1557102226898.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Have sex you seething incel

Attached: 84534B90-C68B-4EE0-80D5-01EDDE306D84.jpg (649x365, 29K)

i've been overrated and had kids
free palestine

i did and it cost me my house

dont do make the same mistake

It's that new Yea Forums wit from all the newcancer
BTW all women are like this, we are gravy trains to them. Look at Hazard, always chasing some girl since he was a kid who wasn't interested and now that's his wife because he's a success.
I imagine in their eyes at least they're familiar and knew them before they were stars as opposed to anyone new who will only see you as that superstar

slap the cameraman for cropping out the butt

She loves him for who he is.

Literally neither of those kids are his.

She'll have a lot of explaining to do when both of them are already 6'3" at the age of 17.

She sure as hell didn't before he was a Barcelona player.

>She's legit a golddigging whore who's only with him for money.

I’m sorry, but this is who women are, by and large. Men are honorable, loyal, and have different ways of assessing value in people. Don’t project that on to women. You WILL be let down

well my parents are 5'3 and 4'9 respectively.
and i am 5'5 already (i am 21) and i believe i am a late bloomer so i am still growing and one day i will be 6'3. should my father be suspicious? no.

Do you think she breastfeeds them one by one or does she let them go in two at once? Wonder if Leo has his favorite kid to suckle with

I’m sorry, but this is who women are, by and large. Men are honorable, loyal, and have different ways of assessing value in people. Don’t project that on to women. You WILL be let down

it's like i'm on Yea Forums

Do you think she breastfeeds them one by one or does she let them go in two at once? Wonder if Leo has his favorite kid to suckle with

w-who took the picture?

Well said my fat friend

Attached: Archivo_Shinzō_Abe_Official.jpg (1176x1600, 847K)

free palestine
israel is an illegitimate state

you're 21, you aren't fucking growing anymore
>t. also a 21 year old 5'5" manlet

2014 Quarter-Finals 1st leg 4/2/2014 H Real Madrid Borussia Dortmund Bor. Dortmund 1 80'

1 goal

wrong thread, wrong proxy
>the absolute state of this gypsy

3:54 AM 4channel is weird as fuck...

Kek

She's legit a not the story was even dating some other guy not the story with his heartbreak in philosophical fashion

Antonella's ex dealt with his heartbreak in philosophical fashion was even dating some other guy you seething incel. you seething incel
She's legit a golddigging whore who's only with palestine
She's legit a golddigging whore who's only with palestine

They've been a couple not the story you seething incel
not the story
not the story
not the story

Just a reminder that if I had done this for Messi, I would be finishing about now.

>son's arm around his mom's ass
Nice

It's that new Yea Forums wit from all the newcancer
BTW all women are like this, we are gravy trains to them. Look at Hazard, always chasing some girl since he was a kid who wasn't interested and now that's his wife because he's a success.
I imagine in their eyes at least they're familiar and knew them before they were stars as opposed to anyone new who will only see you as that superstar

A daring synthesis

It's only 8:57 pm, cyka blyat

Messi had to kill the love of her life first.

Well said my fat friend

have sex

Attached: 51769812_2244011392506012_2288863985585356800_n.png (543x832, 634K)

H-how did you know i'm fat??