/cric/ pure class edition

RESULT
Only T20I, at Cardiff, May 5 2019
PAK 173/6
ENG 175/3 (19.2/20 ov, target 174)
England won by 7 wickets (with 4 balls remaining)

WED 8/5 - 08:00 PM AWST
1st ODI, (D/N) at London, May 8 2019
ENG v PAK

Attached: 1502578502372.png (680x592, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQFf38xeBww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thinking about Kusal Mendis

funny cricket banter: calling Pakistan the "breast bowling lineup" instead of best

hahahahaha thats very funny

apparently Australian are playing New Zealand in warmup but I can't find any thing on it

/hoc/ is posting dicks again. mind if i hang out with you lads for a bit?

The New Zealand XI lost 8 for 78 to be bowled out for 215 in the first match against the Australia XI at Allan Border Field. Will Young (60) and Tom Blundell (77) added 137 for the third wicket after Pat Cummins struck twice in the first over, but the rest of the innings fell away. Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile and Jason Behrendorff claimed three wickets apiece. Steven Smith took a very sharp catch at short mid-on to remove Tom Latham.

yep... im thinking out in the quarterfinals

also i am vindicated for shilling for blundell since his day boo ton

Heard /hoc/ are posting dicks. Might check it out

It was our B team vs Australia's best

>David Warner walks out to warm applause but almost spoons a catch first ball

based

?? don't see any sidney crosby images over there

hate TGV
/cric/ is staunch ARCHIELUXURY territory

Been getting a lot into yoga recently lads. Can't stop watching these vids

youtu.be/nQFf38xeBww

>”sport” is so boring and GAY that the “””””””World Cup”””””” is limited to 50 innings per team
Cricket is a fucking joke. Fuck off to Yea Forums already

don't use gay as an insult please

based

Attached: 1556452773458.jpg (614x1190, 245K)

always root for the chaser on the chase lads

Only if it's one of the guys. I usually want the fat bitches to lose.

prefer them to the snooty guests

most of them get fed answers anyway

Why do you say that? The questions aren't that hard.

its only the odd one that stands out

au/sp/ is up

Quiz shows could all have more actual content and less 'getting to know le contestants' bullshit

all New Zealanders should be arrested

noncey b

not sure this would work out

Nothing better than a gold Nixon wristwatch. Good value for money, classy and reliable. Plus the ladies love 'em.

I heard the Aussie full-strength team just got bummed over 50 overs by the Black Caps B team

Fucking KEK

>imagine being such a poorfag that you think purchasing a SKWAAYY or a STEINSHART makes you look wealthy
>imagine purchasing multiple when you could have just got an entry level omega, been respected by your peers and not embarassed by wearing chink shitters that are "swiss made"

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1522668894717.png (494x630, 344K)

Imagine imagining

chloe swarbrick is certainly the most fuckable MP

Seen her around Wellington a couple time she looking good. Also seemed so Happy tonight on the news.

Reckon that's just a sebbesity narrative

were getting roasted lads pls help

So much make-up wtf

Just a friendly reminder that Worcestershire vs Derbyshire is live on Sky Sports today, starting in an hour or so. I expect you all to be tuning in and getting behind the mighty Pears.

without a doubt

Worcestershire are /ourguys/ and I will be watching the big game

how much fin is required to OD?

a general dedicated to cricket, culture and philosophy filled with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
to me that's epic

Based and redpilled

makes me shudder at the thought of being part of any other community tbqhwy my friend

big fan of worcestershire sauce

its a good fish sauce indeed

don't understand the hype

impossible

got stuff to do today
fucking livid

about five years of regular usage at the prescribed dose will erode the grey matter of your brain to the point of brain death

You should come for a holiday in the UK and spend 100% of your time in Worcestershire. You could visit the Worcestershire Sauce factory and go to some comfy country pubs. The local economy needs the support

I bought a couple of bottles when I was last back in England think that's my contribution done

When I finally get the balls to kill myself, I'm going to OD on my antidepressants and just take an arbitrary amount of finasteride as well so that when people hear about my suicide they will know just how pathetic I was

for me it is English mustard

i'd like to do my part but i would never go on holiday anywhere that gets colder here.

>ever visting Bongland

reason we left m8

tfw i have no sense of taste or smell anymore
i just enjoy good food through memories

based Finasteride

did not need to see a video of that Russian plane with children screaming off screen while being burnes alive
why the fuck would you put that on the news

reminder /cric/ is pro-Palestine

Big Pat Brown has done it again lads. Can ANYBODY stop the Pears in the white ball game?

what kind of name is Tongue

The sort of name that strikes fear into the hearts of batsmen everywhere

You never had a choice

I'm a Western Australian and not a convoid

thought it was south Australians that were the free settlers

based adam

bit of casual racism is ok i think
as long as its funny racism and not hateful stuff

so true

I'm an all or nothing kind of guy, I'm either going on a full blown /pol/ rant or I'm sucking a Maori man's dick in the public restrooms.

poodam is english

Fuck lads they're all over /us/

Anyone in the North West wanting sucked?

go away blaise

Idk who that is mate

test

cricket

Prefer one-day desu

deano my son

I don't really but Worcestershire are shit in the four game but good in one-day/T20, so I have to pretend those forms of the game are superior desu

Which past/current professional cricketers have you played against lads? For me it's Andre Russell, Daniel Flynn, George Rhodes, Steve Rhodes (admittedly in a football tournament, never at cricket), Brett D'Oliveira, and some NZ club cricketer whose name I've forgotten.

tell me more about this disparity

have you met Alex Hepburn?

Relegated bottom of the league last year from CC Div 1, but won the T20 cup and got to the semis in the OD cup (unlucky to be knocked out by the Surrey Shithouses). Admittedly we'll probably get promoted this year from CC Div 2, we're a bit of a yo-yo team

Nah think he only came to Worcestershire when I'd already left and given up cricket

Were you a bowler or batsman?

Opening batsman, basically just a pinch hitter. Only ever an average player desu, gave up the game about a year after breaking through into my club 1st team. Had a trial for Worcestershire as a teenager but didn't get in

Cameron Bancroft
Hilton Cartwright
Alex Hepburn lmao

Was this in regular Oz club cricket?

best way to go, gotta have fun but you can't be nasty.

Attached: joe salute.webm (576x324, 1.05M)

Hepburn was

others for school went to a posh one

>posh
>Australian
Kek pick one and only one

Attached: 2019-05-06 15_04_23.jpg (802x722, 60K)

Attached: 2019-05-06 15_06_31.jpg (738x688, 58K)

mine wasn't posh tbf
catholic school so literally nothing but wogs

probably played Joel Paris too don't remember him though

Wessels is class desu, much better than that shithouse Joe Clarke who we managed to get rid of

you lads watch game of thrones?

yeah but it's shit

used to but couldn't be arsed with the last two series
had it all spoiled since obviously so don't really care enough to finish it at this point

101 needed off 84, with 6 wickets remaining. We bat to 9. Should be a good finish desu. Who's your money on?

Just woke up

just woke up to mothers day being rather soon

cricket

post of the millenium

how does /cric/ rate the following?
>ketchup (catsup)
>mustard
>bacon
>onions rings
>Chicago style pizza
>New York pizza

Thanks

when is au/sp/ going back up

No idea what to get

too fat and depressed to even get off the sofa. somebody motivate me

I just get my sister to choose something and split it

are you me

same ladies

>the absolute state of /nrl/

can hardly believe it but finasteride has grown back my hair

starting to think blundell could have been the next bradman if he got selected earlier in his career

off to the pub

thinking about stuart clark

All very good except New York pizza is trash

Just did a really smelly fart lads

/thechase/ on soon lads.

For me, its watching SC2 on twitch

got beer sharts quite badly myself

need to start a diet

How does /cric/ rate:

Soccer
Crocodile Dundee 2
Deep sea fishing
Backgammon

shit
never seen it
based
based

never seen any crocodile dundee movie actually
wrote them off as seppo pandering

yikes
yikes
grim
absolutely 100% based

tis seppo pandering

grim stuff

watching infinity war
take out the needless quips and this would be a good movie

quipcket

iron man is surprisingly quip free, very odd movie in the context of what marvel is now

just bought a vostok amphibia

going to replace the bezel and use it as a gym watch

if d u b s get all NEETs in this thread must shower

some fantails outside lads

truly blessed

to me that's epic

Love those little cunts. They were smashing insects outside my window this morning.

they're dabbing on the cherry tree at the moment

Bit of a fan of tail myself if we're all being honest

Lads why is there a child molester allowed on the chase

hes quite good tb h

cricket question lads

go on

The Vixen isn't there today m8.

yes mate I'm all ears

Attached: IMG_9639.jpg (1600x1200, 482K)

is Hyrule Warriors any good?

standard warriors game

give up what's the answer

I'm sorry, for you the chase is over.

Sussex is the lamest name for a boy I've ever heard.

Low IQ player

legal marijuana? big yes from me

DUDE

Reckon LawnGOD should rip up the lawn and put in a big stand of wacky backy.

cant say i like the BCCI at all lads

is shadow of mordor any good?

gameplay is fun, shits on the lore big-time though so would avoid if you're a tolkienfag

Reckon they should chuck a cheeky magic mushies question on the referendum too

Yeah. Playing through Shadow of War now but seems to take forever because it's a lot bigger and more repetitive.

Alexa, simulate the results of all of the the upcoming cricket world cup matches

No /cric/ was not supposed to find out about this!!

Does any absolutely brainiac /cric/ket poster have infographics I can use to enlighten some of my American friends ? Cheers.

Attached: qtpa2t2.png (446x569, 352K)

>amerifats needing brightly coloured pictures to understand anything

Ablett tribunal decision coming VERY shortly lads

Chernobyl is kino lads.

Monster Hunter world worth a go lads?

the virgin finasteride
the Chad dutasteride

based and finpilled

Gaz is getting off with a fine at worst, based

based on what

Based on Gaz's arguments that he didn't have much room to escape the situation, Shiel being left-footed made the situation worse so Gaz attampted to minimise contact by using the forearm to make contact with the arm before it hit the neck amongst a couple of other things.

the incel pedo richo

why did he have to jump into him

Gaz will get a slap on the wrist

yeah it's been downgraded to careless/ a fine
>He also told of his belief that due to the fact both players were moving at top speed, if he'd kept his legs planted the two would collide in a much more dangerous fashion.
I thought Shield was barely moving, don't see the logic here. If he kept his feet down it would've just been a shoulder to shoulder bump

they just can't suspend their golden boy simple as

who /ARCHIE/ here

Attached: 1556920262470.png (1600x680, 274K)

>bunch of aussies sucking eachothers cocks
fuck this general gets fucking gay everyone once and awhile

Nigel Llong, a member of the ICC's elite panel of umpires, damaged a door to the umpire's room at Bengaluru's M Chinnaswamy Stadium during Royal Challengers Bangalore's final home game against Sunrisers Hyderabad on May 4. Llong has since paid for the damages and the matter has been reported to the BCCI's Committee of Administrators.

It is understood that Llong kicked the door after the first innings of the match, which included a final-over no-ball he had called off Umesh Yadav's bowling, although replays suggested that the delivery was legal. After the delivery, Llong had a discussion with Virat Kohli and Umesh when the giant screens at the ground showed that the bowler had not overstepped.

Llong did not change his decision despite protests from both bowler and captain. The incorrect decision effectively added five runs to Sunrisers' total, with the extra final delivery of the innings being hit for four. The error, however, did not hurt Royal Challengers as they won the match with four balls to spare.

>make the wrong decision
>players try to make you see reason
>lose control of your temper
bizarre

But then the action would be intentional since planting his feet would imply he was actively aware of the potential conduct, and even if it would have caused less damage it's not something he thought of in the moment. He was trying to brush off the hit as reckless coming off Shiel's pass after all.

goosey you here mate?

can't make sense of this post

does /cric/ have a no homo policy in place?

where's that webm of Khawaja fondling Zampa's twink bumhole when you need it

Dear anonymous,

Regarding the post above saying "don't see the logic here" for Gary Ablett's statement of causing more danger by stopping, he made this claim because it helped his intention to mitigate his suspension to a careless act. Had he not raised this argument, the tribunal would have questioned why Gary didn't stop so if the hypothetical outcome of that point was that Gary conceded he "should have stopped instead of continuing the way he did", he would be making arguments against himself to reduce the suspension.

Kind Regards, anonymous

goosey is busy gearing up for the release of classic wow mate

Attached: Zampa x Khawaja.webm (640x360, 2.03M)

>why Gary didn't stop
I don't think that's what he means by planting his feet, he was going too fast, rather keeping his feet on the ground and going body to body, but of course that would've been safer

fish and chips with a beer on the cards

More like a no hetero policy. LMAO

/hoc/ rules, /cric/ plays with men's jewels.

can't stop pooing lads

no h*tero policy

girl that tried to egg ScoMo was carrying cannabis lmao fucking dumb bitch

what a specimen

The woman, 24, allegedly walked up behind Scott Morrison and threw an egg, which bounced off his head and did not smash.

The protester, who had a carton of eggs with her, was tackled to the floor by security.

The incident happened at a Country Women's Association (CWA) event in Albury, on the NSW-Victorian border.

An elderly lady, Margaret Baxter, was knocked over during the scuffle and was helped to her feet by the PM but she did not appear to be injured.

NSW Police later confirmed the protester had been taken into custody and charged with common assault and possession of cannabis, after police allegedly found the drug on her during a search.

>miss a stationary target directly in front of you
>knock an elderly woman to the ground
>carry weed on you when you know you're going to get nabbed

do you think she meant to get caught with the weed? as in she wants to crusade on all manner of mentally ill causes like legalising it
maybe I'm giving her too much credit

Always thought it was fucked how people were idolizing eggboy. It was sending a message that it's ok to assault politicians. It came a week after everybody condemned the guy who punched the green party leader in Wellington. But again, it's alright to be violent against people with right leaning views.

I think she's just dumb as fuck

he wasn't "right leaning", he was a fucking mong who wasn't even properly elected. the only tragedy here is this girl thinking morrison is anywhere near that category

The point is the fact they made him out to be a hero has caused it. It isn't acceptable no matter how mong the person is.

yes it does, it was completely unacceptable what he said

I find it funny that someone actually has a strong enough opinion on scomo to throw an egg at him

Other avenues of disciplinary action than having a civilian assault him.

sure there are other avenues. I'm fine with this one

what did she even base it off? something meme environment related I guess

that "you will not make Australia your home" video he did to dissuade illegal migration when that was his portfolio ugh protecting borders make me sick

it's funny because he's actually one of the centrists of the liberals, she should be going after characters like dutton instead

She shouldn't be "going after" anyone.

I'll make sure to report you to the relevant authorities. An Australian who supports violent political reactionaries needs to be monitored closely.

is it confirmed that? that was ages ago ffs, and yes he was just agitating for the portfolio he was given
he's not that centrist, just a bit of a mediator between the moderates and the right. just good at compromising

yeah the media asked her why she did it and she went
>"did you see his manus video?"
saw it on the news

cringe
these sjwtards living in country areas are absolute waste

was talking about the original egg boy, not her

Do you have some sort of brain damage or mental retardation?

yes got hit with an egg

you said "She shouldn't be "going after" anyone." and I agree she shouldn't

Attached: 1425166887249.jpg (468x220, 26K)

thinking about the Sunrisers Hyderabad

My penis cries out for a vagina

You said she should go after Dutton

You're a fucking retard champ, civil disobedience is a cornerstone of politics.

have sex

Surely a better joke is that you had a PM long enough for someone to plan an egg strike at.

then stop beating it

why?

It is ok to assault politicians

So true.

Attached: E4B2131E-4AD7-40FF-99B5-A5A6890E4425.png (750x1334, 480K)

windies on the ropes

Bangladesh on elite watch

what's /cric/'s choice

Attached: 59592789_10156237883802555_3321162115368091648_o.jpg (1779x1754, 507K)