Reminder he is literally MJ 2.0 and you are all witness

Reminder he is literally MJ 2.0 and you are all witness

Attached: kawhi-leonard.jpg (1200x785, 68K)

Lil Romeo isn’t tall enough to play basketball.

TRUE. hes like mj without the talent for basketball

We'll find out once he gets his "Scottie" (KD) on my Clippies next year

MJ's teams flopped in the playoffs his first 6 tries, so I guess he is like Mike.

Cant wait for Giannis to expose this bum in a week.

>implying the craptors won't choke
>implying the bucks aren't shit
>implying

umm no, sweatie. he is literally Kawhi Leonerd and Pascal Siakam is his right hand man. There is no MJ and pippen here. stop trying to push your old men into our game boomer

Kill yourself. Should've known it would've been a faggot Leaf spouting "sweatie" all over Yea Forums.

fucking butthurt huh?

>has highest winning percentage in NBA history
>best playoff performer in NBA history
>insanely efficient and has another post-season gear
>single-handedly dismantles opposing defence and carries teams
He's better than MJ

>umm no, sweatie

stop this fucking shit

There were elements of him that made me think of Jordan, he's a two-way player with big hands which helps him shoot off-balance and defend but he don't have the vertical leap. And he definitely don't have that normie facade to be super marketable.

the only hole in his game is the playmaking. who do you guys think is better this postseason, kawhi or kd?

hes more like Walmart kobe. don't compare Kawhi to a dude who would strangle his teammate to death if he needed "load management"

Attached: 1472873552286.jpg (560x798, 54K)

I told my dad that like 2 years ago that he’s the closest thing to Jordan since and he threw a beer can at my head

I must have missed the part of MJ's career where he bitched out on his team to go to the conference with the easier path to the finals.

the conference system is retarded

It's really not. Conferences and divisions minimize travel time during the regular season. Don't be a retard, retard.

except in the NFL it has nothing to do with location, and the games are few enough where it doesn't matter... perhaps you are right in the NBA, but it should cease to matter in the playoffs, the final should NOT be west vs east, a warriors/rockets or celtics/raptors finals should always be possible

Take off the proxy leaf

How big are my mans collarbones?

Kobe's nothing but a chucker. He's the George Costanza of the NBA.

>KD
>Has literally thee other all-stars to defer to
>Can never be doubled teamed
>Can't ever crash help defense in the post without leaving two of the greatest shooters of all time wide open

KD had 46 and still never had the balls to take over the game in the 4th yesterday. He kept deferring to Steph whose still obviously playing with injured ankles and a broken finger and the team caved because of it. KD is a bitch and a snake. It's a shame really. He would easily be the GOAT if he had any nuts between his legs.

>round 2

LRL.jpg

people who don't see similarities in his game to MJ are pleb as shit

his composure, midrange game, and body control is very similar to MJ.

only diff is MJ would be busy ruining Siakam's career with verbal assaults, while Kawhi would rather just daydream about leaving the team in the summer