Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Attached: 15570862439550.jpg (960x960, 650K)

Ironically for someone currently in Liverpool, Klopp is the only one to have a job at the minute

Given Liverpool is a team who never won a single title, it's not surprising they would keep the shit manager

yeah all the other ones rose to the top, had their glory, then crashed and burnt. Klopp looks to be on the same path except for the glory part.

Is this the 900 IQ tactics?

I don’t understand why he gets so much hate here? He has massively improved the squad from 4-5 years ago. They are a top european team now and not winning CL/EPL wont change that

They are a fantastic team, but eventually they have to win something. Anything!

He's won 2 league titles and reached more CL finals than 2 of the others

Based Gonde

He’s spent only 500m, not winning anything would be a massive failure

>They are a top european team now and not winning CL/EPL wont change that
Is Tottenham a top team, too? They also put the pressure on every year.

XD

They are the most successful team in North West Europe by trophies.

So easy to see who never goes to matches

>They are the most successful team in North West Europe by trophies.
They never won a single trophy in over 120 years of existence.

>what????

Here we see another example of obsessed and seething ABLs working themselves into severe logical contortions to press home their weird ideas, such is their white hot rage at a group of people of whom not one have they met. Let me guess, you voted for Bolsonaro?

I don't hate Leicester

>tinpot trophies from the days of players smoking at half time, obese goalkeepers, and no offside rule count

Attached: PremierLeague.png (471x2204, 753K)

Who mentioned Leicester?

>the same sport is qualitatively different because of a neoliberal TV deal

Yes, they are. Liverslip haven't even lost the league or CL yet either

XD

>cl finals
wow mate, how many of those did he win?

Okay, glad we got that cleared up.

please don't hate on liverpool lads, they are the best team in the world at putting pressure on their opponents

>I am absolutely seething about the dust gathering in my team's trophy cabinet

What's so funny? ABL has meant Anyone But Leicester on this board since 2015/16. Are you new?

Not even top 5

Attached: EFBC41DE-096D-4AEA-BB88-5699D31F95E8.png (550x550, 359K)

Reminder that only 1 (one) of those Liverpool trophies came in the last 14 years, a penalty shootout victory over then Championship side Cardiff City in the Carling Cup final, no less. The rest are only remembered by boomers.

Milan has the best domestic vs international ratio, fucking based club.

Lets be honest, managers like Koop and maybe poch are good squad builders but they’re not winners, they’re not manager who can take it to the next level and actually win trophies, if Liverpool want to win things they should unironically get mou, klopp has built a good side their, now it’s time for a winner to take over

What part of Al Ahly are you from lads?

why does olympiacos have a - instead of 0?

>klopp has built a good side their,
thats where you're wrong, these shitters are work horse system babys they would go back to their mediocre sleves under any other manager