Cardiff need this win la, they will do anything to stay up!! Come on you bluebirds!!! Do these City mercenaries in!!!

>Cardiff need this win la, they will do anything to stay up!! Come on you bluebirds!!! Do these City mercenaries in!!!
City 2 - 0 Cardiff
>Cardiff are a bunch of fooooooookghin BOTTLERS never had faith in the cunts neway!!!! glad they going down. Palace ar the REAL dangerous side la, especially at home! they will definitely do a job on City!
Palace 1 - 3 City
>Thanks for nothing u twats that why you can't fookghin keep a manager for longer than a few months you shite!!!! Spurs are the rich man's Ajax la, watch how they batter City for a third time in a row la!!
City 1 - 0 Spurs
>Spurs were tired from the immense win in mid week la they tried but don't send kids to do a man's job la. United at home tho haha cannot wait for Ole to do a job on City!! Everton today was just a fluke, Ole's firmly at the wheel just you wait!!!!!!
United 0 - 2 City
>UNITED FOOKGHING LOST ON PURPOSE LA I'M FOOKGHING DONE WITH THESE CUNTS HAHAHAHHA ALWAYS KNEW THEY WOULD LOSE!!!! HOPE YOU BURN IN EUROPA LEAGUE HELL HAHAHHAA
>BUT Burnley i'm telling you la, BUNRLEY are the undercover Leicester this year!!! If ANY team can take points off of City it's FUCKING BUNRLY!!! Me mate Tobeh who jus re-named is little lad Mohammad sent Sawn Dyke a letter where he told im to do a job on city or else, he betta get the letta i swar on me mum la THEY ARE GFINISHED HAHAH MAHK MY WORDS LA HAHAHAAHAAH CUM ON LADS N LASSES CHANGW YOUSE PICTURE DISPLAY TO ASHLEE BAANES LA JUST TO BE SURE THEY SEE IT AND DO A JOB FOR US

Attached: 1557003887556.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Burnley 0 - 1 City
>THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE I'M FOOKGHING FUUUUUUMIN LA, GONNA SEE IF I CAN REPORT THESE SCUM FOR ANTI-SEMITIM AS THEY JUST WANTED MO SALAH MO SALAH MO SALAH TO NOT WIN ANYUTHING THIS SEASON LA!!!!!!!!
>B-Brenny h-haha he will s-surely d-do us a f-favor and m-make Leicester play like t-that year they w-won the l-league.....r-right? OF COURSE THEY WILL LA WE HAVE SHANKLY IN THE HEAVENS WATCHING OVER ARE BOYS HAHAHA WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE SOMEONE GIT ON THAT LETTA STUFF LA WE GOTTA REMIND BRENNY THAT ONCE USE PART OF LIVEPOOL USE IN IT FOR LIFE (or deat) ONE OF USE SHOULD INCLUDE A BULLIT JUS TO SHOW HOW S E R I U Z WE IZ LA HE'LL UNDASTAND BRENNYS A GUD LAD HE NEVER DO NETHIN WRONG

amazing post

THIS is the thread

seek help

lads unironically i do worry a bit Leicester will do a job on City
City haven't really been convincing their past few games, some Vardy meme shit and they could even get a result.
How do we stop it.

calm down, pep got this

You genuinely need help

This board is spergcentral nowadays. Absolute state...

>nowadays

Attached: 1557070308261.jpg (2048x1536, 358K)

The best team will win

Of all the foreign weirdos on this board, Dutch Man City fan is my least hated

brendo is gonna dab ALL over man city and then liverpool will choke to wolves last game

"""""""""""""""dutch"""""""""""""""""

Actually, the team who scores more goals than the other team will be the one walking away with 3 points

Attached: Michael-Owen[1].jpg (700x367, 300K)

I read this in Jimmy Liddel's voice.

please seek help. Sage and gay

based

he gets shit for being the one City bandwagoner, while the 1000 Liverpool bandwagoners are indistinguishable

redpilled posts

based phonecall man

because the majority of Yea Forums started bandwagoning liverpoop like 20 years ago

>bandwagoning liverpoop in 1998
why would you bandwagon a banter team. thats for masochists only. maybe 35 years ago, or in 2005

oh wow

you do realize the title is already over, Wolves will at the very least get a draw

DELETTTTTTTTT THIS
THIS IS A LIVERPOOL BOARD
YNWA YNWA YNWA