WE ARE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

WE ARE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

Attached: 1540046723675.jpg (814x909, 115K)

my man

Attached: heung-min-son130219a.jpg (2467x1645, 285K)

Attached: fan.jpg (600x600, 45K)

he did nothing wrong. anyone who says he deserved to get a red card for what he did in that game is a beta retard loser pushover cuck faggot

Too right, how long you guys been spurs fans though?

Attached: 70D1053E-EE36-4C84-AF04-5B472AF4430C.jpg (976x647, 99K)

like a month

>the mutt customer sees nothing wrong with this

Since the summer. I've always watched international football since Euro 2012, and I support England because I'm of an Angloid background and America never qualifies. Kane made me fall in love with the game and I decided to start watching the EPL and support Spurs because of him.

>choosing eternal bottlejobs to support
If you're gonna bandwagon from another continent, at least pick a team that wins things. It doesn't make you any less cringe that you chose a team that is allergic to trophies.

you should have gone for the head

Attached: peter-ajax-bosz_3472522.jpg (768x432, 60K)

>eternal bottlejobs
>in the CL semifinal
>in the top 4
What does that make the other 16 teams below them and City who they beat in the CL?

have sex

Woolwich fan detected.

Attached: 126d8e37893c0d5ad7410d9abe7fdcb0.png (740x572, 53K)

Nope. I'll give you a clue, my team is in London, but has won every trophy it is possible to win both domestically and in Europe. That discounts pub teams such as Arselel and Spuds.

Attached: PremierLeague.png (471x2204, 753K)

>basking in reflected glory this much
Your team is boring as fuck and the players are cunts who stop playing when the managers hurt their feelings and then go for merc money to Spain.

>my team
I'm sorry, but do you own that football club? Or are you a player for it? Are you perhaps a coach? If none of these are applicable...why are you saying it's "your" team?

>basking in a foreign team's non-glory

I'm a match going fan of 2 decades

>I'm a match going fan of 2 decades
so they're not your team, got it, you just have been sitting on your fatass watching ngubu score some fackin goalz for 20 years

>too autistic to feel part of a community
I feel for you

i'm not autistic enough to say >we or >my team you stupid bong

What fun is t supporting a team that never loses though? Supporting Barca/juve/Madrid must be boring as fuck

>What fun is t supporting a team that never loses though?
Literally no such team exists on this planet

>Literally unable to celebrate beating random bottom half shitters because anything other than a comfy win is a huge underperformance
I couldn't enjoy this. My team got relegated this season and I think I enjoyed it more than I'd enjoy that.

You tell them!

Attached: Archivo_Shinzō_Abe_Official.jpg (1176x1600, 847K)

>my team

I'm sorry, but do you own that football club? Or are you a player for it? Are you perhaps a coach? If none of these are applicable...why are you saying it's "your" team?

What? I never said or implied any of that.

since 30/04 la-