Messi is only the top Argentinian if you include friendlies...

>Messi is only the top Argentinian if you include friendlies. Without them Gabriel Batistua is the top scorer with 40 goals in 56 games with a ratio of 0.71 goals per game. Messi meanwhile only has 35 in 85 games for a ratio of 0.41.
>In total, Messi has just 6 world cup goals in 19 games
>Half of Messi's world cup goals have come against Nigeria

Attached: Messi Crying.jpg (827x827, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/albor_adrian/status/676715216827191296
twitter.com/yolanda16cuenc1/status/851983127731941376
laventanaindiscretadejulia.com/2013/06/angeles-rawson-esto-es-cierto.html
lapoliticaonline.com/nota/nota-52875/
turiver.com/foros/campo-de-juego/77179-tv-publica-y-privada-bosteriodismo-y-uuhhh-que-dijo/21.html
youtube.com/watch?v=57RA-JfIGac
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has never scored in a WC knockout game

Attached: missi.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

The one Higuain missed is much, much worse.
Also
>romanian detected

Attached: 1557054866980.png (1890x2598, 1.28M)

Attached: 1556994087349.png (465x147, 6K)

You are really pathetic Twain

Attached: 1556927351764.png (720x338, 69K)

just sage and report next time ;)

False flag. Nadie puede equivocarse de esa forma si no es bait.

>tfw you makeup your own headcannon on your own lore but nobody believes you

>tfw you BTFO an obvious false flag but Messitards are basically religious so they don't care about gaps in logic

you're the biggest messi tard of them all faam

sure, sure ;)

Dale, segui negando que onions argentino, negrito resentido.

Attached: 1541617675186.jpg (1253x1013, 344K)

cualquier cosa

>this retarded gyppo is learning standard spanish and a couple of argie slangs just to PRETEND to be an argie
Well, at least this gyppo loser is actually being productive and is learning a new language. Now if only he actually used that time to getting a fucking job.

>Chilean and Uruguayan recognized my perfect Spanish
>Argentine Messi fanboy called me "Uruguayan" hereby recognizing my perfect Spanish
>Americans who took a Spanish 101 class think they can determine whether it's proper Spanish or not
>retards call common Argentine slang "translation mistakes" because they have no clue even with faced with real life examples
>rambles about Google Translate and doesn't even know that Google Translate doesn't conjugate verbs like Argentines do it
Flat earther tier.

>perfect spanish
don't flatter yourself, cualquier cosa

>he thinks someone can go from "Yo de Argentina, retardo" to imitating Argentine obscure slang and conjugation in 2 days

You're basically religious at this point.

Not a single argentine thinks you're legit. Your spanish is clearly too rigid and obviously taken from google translate. Then you think you're being clever by using voseo and a couple of out of touch argie slangs and yet you still fuck up.

>

Attached: 1557065628460.png (479x611, 190K)

twitter.com/albor_adrian/status/676715216827191296
twitter.com/yolanda16cuenc1/status/851983127731941376
laventanaindiscretadejulia.com/2013/06/angeles-rawson-esto-es-cierto.html
lapoliticaonline.com/nota/nota-52875/
turiver.com/foros/campo-de-juego/77179-tv-publica-y-privada-bosteriodismo-y-uuhhh-que-dijo/21.html

Cualquier cosa (estás diciendo), negro pelotudo. Lo usamos todo el tiempo en Argentina y tenés 10 mil ejemplos en Google si todavía te queda alguna duda.

no come
come no!
chino no me come esto cosa, NUNCA!
pero pagara prata!

>trying this hard

twain..

>Not a single argentine thinks you're legit.
The biggest Messi fanboy called me yorugua (uruguayo), so he recognized I speak like a native. He's the only Argentine in that thread.

>t-too rigid
>o-obviously from google translate
>y-you're just using voseo
>o-out of touch slangs

No se puede ser tan boludo.

But it is still fucking impressive considering he is doing that just to shit on Messi :D
I mean he probably learned a lot of Spanish in the process.

>seeking validation this hard

totally legit

Negro de mierda, sabés que hablo perfecto. No querés admitirlo porque la tenés 10 metros adentro y te duele.

>s-speaking Spanish is easy!
>proceeds to fuck it up even more than the fake Twain

What's sad though is that he's using his rudimentary argie-wannabe spanish to fucking larp autistically in a Cambodian rice farmer forum just to try to convince others that it wasn't him (Twain) who broke down in that thread.

>rudimentary argie-wannabe spanish
You're a religious nut at this point. You begged me to speak in Spanish, and now that I am doing it and proved to be a native, you are in denial.

Also, I wouldn't consider it THAT impressive. Romanian is a romance language and similar to Spanish so he could easily pick up basic standard spanish in a few days if he wanted to. Which is hilarious considering he was too lazy to do that when he typed that hilarious "Yo de Argentina, retardo" post.

you know why you aren`t doing your job well, there is still 0% argie banter yet

Dale, dime quien es el mas vende humo de la argentina.

??????

you just didn't recognize the reference, twain.
youtube.com/watch?v=57RA-JfIGac

Tengo que escribir una novela para que me crean? A estas alturas, es obvio que SABEN que onions argentino, pero son tan fanboys de Messi que no quieren admitirlo. El gordo ese que no puede escribir 3 palabras seguidas diciendo que hablar español como argentino es facil es el ejemplo mas obvio.

>dime
Decime, boliviano de mierda.

Caruso Lombardi.

hermano, aun no as tirado el insulto mas clasico de argentina, solo hazlo para que te dejen de inchar

>A estas alturas
> El gordo ese que no puede escribir 3 palabras seguidas diciendo que hablar español como argentino es facil es el ejemplo mas obvio.
Jesus christ, stop.

Attached: 1529083764239.png (768x552, 456K)

Me voy a aprender un sketch del año del pedo de memoria para vos. La unica parte que es memorable es cuando dice que es cirujano en vez de ciruja.

It's not wrong, fatass. Your chicano Spanish isn't good enough to handle Argentine Spanish.

Attached: 1556822892528.png (645x527, 147K)

>opens up archive
>searches for Romanian Twain posts
>saves picture and text
>reposts
>epic false flag
>Messitards are so deluded they believe it

>que onions argentino
nice. i thought the word filter should be smarter than that and don't filter out the spanish 'onions' hahahahaha

>this thread has derailed, let me make a new one

Just go ahead and start posting game scores again. We're all waiting for another breakdown.

Attached: 1556833103343.png (814x806, 76K)

I don't understand, are you twain or liberman?

>but, but higuain!
you see the difference is that no one claims that Higuain is the best player in the world, unlike with messoy

If you want that, you will have to ask the falseflagger. He's the only fag so autistic to do it.

based picture

>americlaps

imagine the state of butthurt of whoever typed that post. totally asslblasted, lmao