Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi
Joe Joyce vs Alexander Ustinov

>Saturday May 18 - Showtime US Sky Sports UK
Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale
Gary Russell Jr vs Kiko Martinez

>Saturday May 25 - DAZN US Sky Sports UK
Oleksandr Usyk vs Carlos Takam
Devin Haney vs Antonio Moran

Attached: The Champ.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/canelo-alvarez-daniel-jacobs-fight-dazn-fan-complaints
youtu.be/96abGhsXe0o
youtube.com/watch?v=9F55hvUEpNE
ebay.com/itm/adidas-Boxing-T-Shirt-100-cotton/232697460680?_trkparms=aid=555017&algo=PL.CASSINI&ao=1&asc=20180914113649&meid=be6e694b2a924014aabfcef2dcf3cc5e&pid=101007&rk=1&rkt=1&&itm=232697460680&_trksid=p2047936.c101007.m3226
boxingscene.com/canelos-coach-if-no-wbo-160-we-want-unify-168--138719
twitter.com/davidthewhiter1/status/1125357218621198336
boxrec.com/en/event/787049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John Ryder would flatten Caleb Plant.

Attached: John_Ryder1.jpg (552x690, 150K)

h-hayai...

Attached: e0bc1bfc83e1978644fd4db7dd5aeb02c38fb093cef9966057bafc7a6a069a3d.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

>make observation about a freaks strange behaviour
>even bigger freak becomes deeply upset and starts yapping in freaks defence despite nothing in the original statement concerning him

Threadly reminder that GGG beat both Canelo and Jacobs and that Canelo vs Jacobs was a boring, ugly fight with neither of them really doing anything other than jabbing, ducking and weaving.

reminder

Attached: ring_fury.jpg (770x519, 87K)

Mayweatheresque

Based

bazat

Attached: 1556630009801.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

I got Canelo beating Golovkin in a third fight. GGG's past his prime at this point.

Is there a more disappointing fighter in recent times than rigondeaux?

I think even crolla gave loma a harder time kek

imagine getting those hats made and you lose

For sure Clenelo will finally beat GGG this time

Lol at that last right hand from Jacobs come on yo

Punished GGG without unable might surprise everyone

t. non-edomite

does a boxer need all those leachers. i count 6 old mexican boomers

Who can stop him?

What an insightful and original take, truly marvelous posting from user. A virtuoso, a poet, a sage who's musing an observations are wasted on the dullards and casuals who populate /box/

Does anyone in boxing have a more questionable record than Clenelo?
>Lost to Trout
>Lost to Lara
>Lost to Cotto
>Lost to GGG twice
>Lost to Jacobs last night
>Robbed them all

canelo sticks with his day ones because he cares values loyalty, unlike some others *ahem*

more style than substance here, with the range this exchange took place at he could have avoided shots while expending less energy.

every shot jacobs throws here is garbage

2/10 basically dancing for the crowd

bad bait, but a lot of these fights were so uninpsiring. How do you not ktfo and old ass, undersized Cotto w/ that much miles on him. The only good fights were w/ GGG cuz GGG made them interesting. The rest of these are duds and make Mexican boxing look gay.

jacobs looked like canelo against floyd

>they used the same judges as the GGG fight
hahahahaha will govt step in and lay the smack down on these corrupt promoters

This is what salt looks like.
Jacobs beat Bumlovkin and Canelo beat both of them.

Further proof of that, is the fact that Canelo has all of Bumlovkin's precious little belts. Meanwhile Triple L never held the lineal title in his life, while Canelo did.
You can cry about how it's "unfair" and how Canelo popped for PEDs or that you don't feel the judging was "fair" but the sports world doesn't care about fairness.

Attached: 1556980317345.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

t. DKSAB

The cards were actually bang on, funnily enough

Boxing has deemed Canelo to be the Middleweight champion.
Sorry lad, but those are the facts.

Attached: canelo-alvarez (2)_15.jpg (720x520, 266K)

Dazn isn't going to be around long. Shit production. Shit commentating. I've never seen someone fuck up a fighters entrance before.

Canelo vs Jacobs is trending in YouTube u.s.a

I'm just mad it was a shit fight. Canelo sure has elite dodging skills but he didn't counter after making Jacobs miss and Jacobs got outjabbed by a guy 3 inches shorter than him. Not to mention the huge moments of inactivity in every round. Even though Canelo won by at least 3 rounds for me the best punches of the fight were landed by Jacobs. It was such a boring fight that one of my friends literally fell asleep during the 4th. I caught the final 2 rounds of Cerrone vs LaQuinta and they were much better than this entire "fight"

Canelo already beat him.

you're being deliberately obtuse, it doesn't strengthen your argument. it weakens it

>Lost to Trout

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>I caught the final 2 rounds of Cerrone vs LaQuinta and they were much better than this entire "fight"
Yup, it's an MMAnlet, who would have guessed?

Attached: Boxing vs MMA.png (605x604, 898K)

Say what you want chicano, it was a shit fight and you know it. Even all the chicanos were booing canelo at the end of the fight. Middleweight is a shit division when GGG is not fighting, I'd much rather watch heavyweights or manlets go at it.

ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/canelo-alvarez-daniel-jacobs-fight-dazn-fan-complaints

DAZN ON SUICIDE WATCH

it was a good fight you turbo casual

The only ones being obtuse are the ones who refuse to acknowledge that the OFFICIAL judges with their OFFICIAL scoring deemed Canelo to be the winner over Bumlovkin OFFICIALLY.
Which is why Canelo is OFFICIALLY recognized by the WBC, WBA, IBF, and Ring Magazine as the OFFICIAL Middleweight champion of the world.

Meanwhile Bumlovkin doesn't even have a complimentary belt to his name. He's worthless compared to Canelo, who still has many years left being at the top of the sport.

Just because you can't appreciate greatness when you see it, doesn't mean it was a shit fight.
Go back to /heem/ you'd fit in more there.

Their production value is bottom of the barrel. They blew their entire budget on signing fighters and paid peanuts to some amateurs to do all the technical work

GGG was to right it was a like a glroified sparring match. Great skill at times but Canelo can never sustain more than 7 rounds rounds of effort leading every fight to have close decisions

I've been here longer than you filthy CHI, maybe you're the one that really needs to go back

Attached: tracer.jpg (1200x1034, 256K)

GGG Canelo 2 was so good I don't think any of these other top middleweights fighting each other will live up to expectations. The bar has been set awfully high

I'm so sick of hearing about this lineal crap he beat cotto at 155 That's not the MW limit its an illegitimate claim to that status. And people do care about being fair that's why so many people hate his guts

I still remember everyone being dead certain they would snatch up the remains of HBO's production team. Its not just the commentary the camera work is at times pretty bad as well. Ive only ever seen bad camerawork in the Pulev fury fight and Dazn broadcasts

Attached: dog watching canelo vs jacobs fight.jpg (516x595, 48K)

Peak redpilled, I like your colorful flag m8

define "bad camerawork"

wtf is DAZN anyways D-Asian?

yeah it happened to me too when i was trying to watch canelo vs fielding. I cancel my subscription.

Attached: 1557038260730.jpg (686x2290, 313K)

Da-zone

Why dont just watch it on open tv like we do?

>That's not the MW limit its an illegitimate claim to that status.
That's not how Boxing works, gringo. They fought at a weight above 154 but under 160, that's Middleweight.

Have you? Guarantee you've only been here for a bit since Leddit kicked you out.

Attached: BacktoReddit.gif (350x232, 461K)

>falling for Jacobs beat GGG bait
cam on lads

Literally half the media scored it for Jacobs, how is that bait?

He's improved so much after being robbed by Fielding

calling it now canelo fights calcium smith in the uk

Cuz he didn't beat GGG, no matter what some dorks scorecards read.

Neither did Bumlovkin beat Canelo, then.

Its hard to describe but the way they sometimes set up their cameras set up odd angles. I first noticed it in Joshua povetkin. They linger a little on longer on bad shots rather than immediately switching out. It's just something you notice and most other boxing networks have pretty unnoticeable camerawork

youtu.be/96abGhsXe0o
can anyone webm 41:47 to 41:52
also can't beleive they didn't show slow mo replays of that

>GGG knocked down Jacobs
>CANelo couldn't
Mexican bum

One thing for sure is that Clenelo has a chin

Canelo beats him

Pretty much this. They stay on a certain angle far more time than they need and by the time they switch cameras you've already missed a couple of seconds of the action.

Attached: setup.jpg (473x599, 55K)

Canelo couldnt even knock down Cotto. I said it before I think Canelo s power is overrated. He's just an accurate counter puncher

wound it up from his ankles

こんにちは

Attached: anime.jpg (588x594, 70K)

Yeah I remember one time the ref would keep walking into the ahot and obscuring the action and they would wait like 5 seconds before they even switched. Also I think they place their cameras lower and parallel to the canvas. I remember in Joshua povetkin there were times where the camera angle was square on with Joshua back so you couldn't see either one's punches.

can we at least agree that canelos head movement was great?? I know that you guys hate him but come on, it was good

Attached: nick-blackwell.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

What do you think of Luis Nery and what he's about to do to the Inoue family?

Attached: Nery-Yamanaka.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

Inoue flushes Nery in a round

has anyone seen brawl on cell block 99?

vince vaughns punching technique is dreadful

ITS NOT FAIR BROS!

Attached: 56977115_341120549922195_8515797583362985251_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

anime btfo

>a movie is real life

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

shut up dickhead

You just know

imagine the smell

Attached: 58713342_285616709053261_6513320638715390328_n.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

Its part of films aesthetic. Besides the make the point that he's so huge he's dangerous

need a latina gf to use my face as a toilet

Hagler and Ali ran 6 miles every day in combat boots. Is it worth doing this or will it JUST my knees? They did have excellent cardio

hes supposed to be a boxer who can't throw a half convincing punch?

You are a cardiolet

MW is 160 you dumb spick there isn't any room for interpretation.

Hagler ran on sand for his roadwork.
Wilder does roadwork, but only on a treadmill for the sake of his knees.

So if you can't run on a beach, just use a treadmill.

>Ali ran 6 miles every day in combat boots
>dodges the Vietnam war

AINT IT ME

great answer you idiot

you are an idiot
do it with propler shoes

>This is how little Golovtards know about Boxing.
Middleweight is 154 to 160 you fucking retard. You don't have to weigh 160lbs on the fucking dot.

Attached: Capture.jpg (594x384, 50K)

>Middleweight is 154 to 160 you fucking retard. You don't have to weigh 160lbs on the fucking dot.
LEAVE /BOX/ AND NEVER RETURN

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

how much do we need to pay Andre Ward to come out of retirement and give Canelo a fucking fight? GGG is too old and I doubt Canelo moves up to challenge Mundo

don't be a fucking retard

>You must weigh exactly 160lbs at the weigh in to fight at a weight class, no less.
Dumb gringo, you don't even know how weight classes work in Boxing.

I live in Blackpool so that's perfect for me

Its an homage to 70's type films. The action is all brutal but exaggerated. Did you the parts where he explodes a guys head like balloon? Besides he's an ex boxer and probably never made it too big.

Middleweight is 160, not 154-160 you turbo caz

70's grindhouse films

I'm not giving you a (you) dumb pedophilic gringo. Fuck off and stop trying to bait me.

Attached: 1472756596509.jpg (316x341, 39K)

what

I've been on Yea Forums for 5 years and no general ignores my posts more than /box/ and it's not even close, at least 80% get no (You)s

Literally what cant you understand about my post

>tf
>not understanding a highly technical fight between elite boxers
Color me surprised

>5 years
You say that like its a long time 2014 zoomer

what post do you want to be acknowledged?

you can be a middleweight and weight in at 155 pounds

No you would be fighting at a catchweight, literally not MW

just shows that you have a low post iq, you have to adapt to your circumstances

mikey garcia is a BUM

He's technically right but Canelo specifically got his middleweight belt at 155 catchweight

None this thread but usually about old time fighters and/or training methods

Yes but thats Caneloweight, dude could be 200lbs and fight for the 126lbs title

do you not know how weight classes work?
if a guy who weighs in at 155 fights a guy who weighs in at 160,is the 155 not a middleweight?

That's what my problem is though, I've adapted to everywhere but /box/. I don't understand what you want from a post

CANELO beats that BUM aj

Attached: 1557035473476.jpg (627x448, 48K)

>is the 155 not a middleweight?
he literally isnt since he isnt 160lbs

is pic related not a middleweight fight?
i legit can't tell if bait or brit casual retard

Attached: e3b73cef57912db21dce8f336a48018a.png (1016x104, 13K)

A catchweight is a specific imposed weight limit. When canelo fought cotto it was at a catchweight of 155 meaning they had to weigh in at it under that weight but not above.

Since most fighters will weigh in at or slightly below the weight limit fighting at 155 isn't really the same as fight at middleweight even though it technically is middleweight

Dumb fucking Romanian villager
I made an explicit point no to bite his bait and you went ahead and did it anyways.

Dont you understand english? If you arn;t 160lbs you arn't a middleweight, you are just a fat Light Middleweight

i guess you're right, you can never be sure with brits though, if it would have been another flag i would have ignored it

this is gonna require brainpower you dont have, better you leave it alone

Attached: 1556754678949.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

You fags do realize it's Cotto who imposed the Catchweight right? It was to his benefit since he wasn't a natural Middle.

It was beneficial for both. Canelo fought Lara at a 155 catchweight as well

Just a 6ft 3 man and his 5ft 7 bro hanging out

Attached: boxing-ricky-hatton-photocall-hatton-health-and-fitness-gym-hyde-GC2RPK.jpg (1088x1390, 207K)

Damn, didn't know Hatton was actually 5'3".

Its in centimeters

Prime Haye KOs Joshua and Fury if we're being honest here.

>Hurr 169lbs means you are a LHW

why the fuck would you keep Pac vs Hatton posters when Hatton got bodied in that fight

Being humble enough to know you fought an ATG

It was a ppv right? Thats a big deal for every fighter

Joshua I can see but fury is just hard to tell. His performance is all over the place

so who can actually dominate Canelo to the point of KOing him or at least outclassing him so badly that there's no possible way for even rigged scorecards to save him? probably no one at MW, so is Smith at SMW the only option?

or... could BJS do it?

Attached: 1526657151183.jpg (750x750, 71K)

Reading hot boxing takes from a man who pulls a plow in his humble village

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: 1557089432816.jpg (1088x1390, 635K)

Don't think its to proper scale

Attached: 95da82faf9f8d8afd58f65b4a68a3364.jpg (604x724, 63K)

facking hell explain yourselves anglos

BJS is a fat super middle now

Attached: schedule.png (355x147, 8K)

remember he posted that after some police shooting in the states
he rightfully got shit for it

No one in 160. Look at the cards from last night. Even in comptetive rounds canelo can just land a couple of power punches have the crowd scream like banshees and he'll get that round.

I'll pay you 2000€ if you find this shirt

you can't

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (780x978, 47K)

Those cards were incredibly generous to Jacobs.

Thats your opinion and I think its wrong

But what other scorecard could you have? If all 3 judges scored it 117-111 to Canelo you'd have an issue but there's absolutely nothing wrong with scorecards. They were completely fair.

Why are those PBC BUMS holding the welterweight hostage?

8-4 is not generous to Jacobs. I had it 7-5 for canelo. The fight was closer than it appeared on the cards and personally I thought landed on the gloves quite a bit but they were probably scored clean

How is the much taller boxer supposed to slip his opponents punches

See Ali

>Why are those PBC BUMS holding the welterweight hostage?
What welterweight are they holding hostage?

By not being in range for them in the first place.
Ali was taller than Liston by a fair bit, but had a shorter reach, and he was still able to outbox the boy silly.

Attached: Ali-Liston 1.webm (720x540, 1.68M)

I see...I see...a BUM

lol canelo would dodge all those soft ass slow ass jabs from ali and laugh in his face. ali is so ridiculously overrated. he's no rocky marciano

canelo would unironically beat marciano at light heavy

Ali was a Heavyweight yet had faster headmovement and DEFINITELY faster footwork than Bumnelo.

Attached: Ali Dodging Punches.webm (454x350, 364K)

lol at that manlet standing on his tippy-toes

Marciano is unironically a nightmare matchup for Canelo. Endless cardio and relentless pressure. Knockout power all the way in to the 12th round

still a landmark moment in his career and a big achievement for any boxer

comparing anybody to the greatest is unfair

>GGG fanboys say Golovkin beat Canelo the 2nd time, despite Golovkin's face being more swollen in the post-fight interview

Maybe Golovkin should stop blocking punches with his face.

This. The activity alone would overwhelm canelo

I'll accept paypal

Attached: 20190505_164435.jpg (1437x1516, 326K)

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't overly impressed by GGG in the Jacobs fight or either of the Canelo fights.

>soft ass slow ass jabs
Reminder that Ali styled on Frazier, Foreman, and Ken Norton. One punch from any of those 3 would literally explode Canelo.

>ever-present 1-punch KO power
>endless cardio
>unbreakable chin
>unstoppable pressure
isn't that a nightmare matchup for anybody? he literally has every important stack maxed out

Wake up lil g, it's all over

Attached: IMG_1486.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Foreman vs. Marciano.

Who wins?

Foreman easily

Why?

>>unbreakable chin
His chin was overrated, he was dropped plenty of times

Marciano was manlet, Foreman fed on manlets with his uppercuts for breakfast

Marciano brutally KO's Foreman in the first and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking cazzie

Marciano is tailor-made for Foreman.

Rumoured that Wilder will be the antagonist for Creed 3. I think he'd be really entertaining in a movie.

If DAZN goes under, will HBO come back to Boxing?

>6ft7 vs 5ft4

Massive reach advantage + equal power + solid ass endurance + great chin

>Creed 3

Attached: 1542783708745.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>equal power
Foreman hit way harder dude

>Saul, enough with the tacos

Attached: 1507138754889(2).jpg (1080x1080, 313K)

>Equal power

Foreman hit much, MUCH harder.

That's true but he had maxed out recovery ability which may as well be a chin if he goes on to get the KO (like against Jersey Joe)

Just giving Marciano fags the benefit of the doubt. I agree, Foreman had more power. Even if you call it equal though, it's still an easy fight for George.

if Foreman was so incredible like you pseuds claim, how did he get KO'd by Ali and BEAT BY FUCKING SHANNON BRIGGS AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Creed

Attached: Capture.jpg (473x553, 57K)

Don't forget that Foreman was much bigger and stronger.

Because Ali was the GOAT and created a strategy tailor-made for countering him. It's not rocket science if you've ever watched that fight.

How does getting KO'd mean you dont have KO power yourself?

AC's are part of the government, it's like saying the IRS should audit itself

No way he KO'd Big George. Foreman was only stopped once in his entire career and that was by fucking Ali

No they left boxing because they wanted to. Preferred to add a bigger budget to the dragons

>beat by shannon briggs
yeah nah foreman would get killed by rocky
he has KO power but it's vastly overrated. Marciano could match him and would overwhelm him with pace and output

charisma wise

fury > AJ > wilder

Foreman was 48 years old when he lost to Shannon Briggs. A boxer, in the heavyweight division, fighting at 48 years of age. Forty fucking eight. Do you even understand how insane it is that he was even in the ring at 48?

He should have been T'Challa instead

"""6'0"""

serious question:

would you have a positive, neutral, or negative reaction toward boxing switching to 4 oz gloves?

Attached: Floydes of Rhodes.png (1366x768, 1.41M)

Kinda unfair to have a Foreman vs Marciano comparison. Marciano was more of a Cruiserweight in those days to be honest.

>but it's vastly overrated
When everyone who fought him/Shavers said they were 1&2?

This includes Larry Holmes who fought Mike Tyson also

But that shit is ending in a few weeks.

I guess you can add "shit IQ" to the list of reasons for why Marciano would beat him if he thought fighting at 48 was a smart choice

Marciano died when he was 45 years of age. Foreman lost to Briggs when he was 48. Marciano's last fight was when he was 34.

>Fighters say Foreman and Shavers are 1&2 hardest hitters of all time
>BUT MUH MARCIANO

Extremely positive. It's so boring how every single major fight in boxing hoes to a decision now and only bums get knocked out.

They have spinoff planned

Holyfield, who fought Tyson and Foreman, said Foreman hit harder.

It’s more KOs but it will hurt the boxer more

which division?
fixed gloves or exposed fingers?
if they're like mma gloves then negative since half the fights would get called off for gouging

Why do refs break up the fight when one fighter is down to one knee? Shouldn't you have to "defend yourself at all times"? You should continue punching away while the guy is down to one knee.

>Fighters from after Marciano's generation who fought Foreman and Shavers don't mention Marciano's power
I think Foreman has better power but your argument is retarded

Im assuming you agree with me then?

Marciano fought literally bums only, his record is shit tier

Negative. Be prepared to see more hand injuries.

Because /heem/ is that way.

You don't know anything about boxing, I take it. Foreman won a heavyweight title at 45. His longevity is what really brings him into the GOAT discussion.

No trying to race bait here but

Seriously I been watching boxing since the late 90s and it’s always black, Latino, uk and east euro fighters dominating boxing. When are we going to see to a white American boxer and dont give me Caleb that guy is black. I’m talking about a home grown white boy from Nebraska becoming a champion?

I’m the early 2000s it was mexicans and black fighters putting on the shows and it’s now 2019 and still the same Mexican and black fighters putting on a show.

I agree. He has a lot of charisma and definitely can mean mug a camera. He'll be as good at Roy Jones Jr.
youtube.com/watch?v=9F55hvUEpNE

I get what you mean but the dude dud literally retire for 10 years, that kind of helps career longevity if you arn't fighting for a decade

>Caleb that guy is black
Based. That's right wh*tey, Caleb is a Black fighter, an Israelite.

Kelly Pavlik was decent

Boxing is a dangerous career that is only rewarding at the highest levels of success. That's why you see so many blacks, latinos, and eastern europeans -- because going into boxing as a career requires desperation. You need to truly come from nothing to push so hard for it these days. Typically, that cornfed boy from Nebraska will have better options for a stable career that doesn't carry the risk of traumatic brain injury.

It took desperation to get him back into the ring. He didn't have any money left. It's not like it was some arbitrary decision.

Negative. The reason boxers don't knock each other out at as often in the top levels is because to even get to the top, you have to be able to take punches. Smaller gloves are going to prevent boxers from hitting as hard since they will be at greater risk of hurting their hands.

George Foreman caused his daughter's suicide look into it

>Get in a "clinch"
>Not allowed to takedown or even choke your opponent
>Not even allowed to punch in the back of the head
Why does Boxing have so many shit rules that prevent it from actually emulating real fighting?

Which fighter from the past (pre 2000) would do the best today against the moder fighters in there weight class? Some i think would do well are
>Marvin Hagler
>Sugar Ray Leonard
>Muhammad Ali
>George Foreman
>Roberto Duran

Duran and Leonard.

Aj and fury beat Ali and foreman

real fighting is boring. a 13 year old boy with a knife would "beat" every mma fighter on the planet.

rate my top 5 p4p (in order):
1. Loma
2. Usyk
3. Fury
4. Crawford
5. Canelo

guys that have the skill and will get in once they get that "breakthrough" matchup
>Prograis
>Spence
>Inoue

>Aj and fury beat Ali and foreman
No fucking chance

FUCK DAZN!

Attached: CFA97625-D1D2-4391-A1B7-34D8C9FD3F0E.jpg (1125x1381, 301K)

Duran fucks up everyone at 135 other than Loma, thats a hell of a fight. Leonard fucks up everyone at 147

>Get into a "fight"
>Now allowed to take out a gun
>Not even allowed to bite their face off
Why does MMGay have so many shit rules that prevent it from actually emulating real fighting?

Leave /box/ and never return

>Prograis
LMAO
>Spence
28 year old weight bully who will get destoyed at 154
>Inoue
Kino fighter

>heavyweight in your p4p list
Casual, stop trying to fit in

nah
imagine "trying to fit in" on an anonymous online community. this tells me you have severe insecurities IRL
watch Prograis sweep everybody's darling Josh Taylor

Evander would do some damage at Cruiser, i think Ricky Hatton in his prime fucks some people up at 140 still

Fuck You!

Great responce retard

He's right. Fury is good but heavyweight is one of the least talented division right now. Fury would be nothing if he wasn't the biggest man the division.

>Josh Taylor
The last thing Prograis needs to worry about is a Brit.

Attached: 1556424430244.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Fury's movement, volume, cardio, and nimbleness for his stature is straight-up absurd. he's a p4p elite IMO and will have to take a true loss before I feel differently about that

My top #5 P4P(TRUE P4P LIST)

1.AJ (almost has all the belts)
2.Usyk (unified cruiserweight champion)
3.Canelo (almost has all the middle weight belts)
4.Hurd (best 154lb)
5.pacman (will still beat all those pbc welterweight BUMS)

999999999. Mikey Garcia is a BUM

dont @ me

Attached: 1556972065749.jpg (575x1024, 246K)

You ain't ready

Attached: JUGGG.png (914x636, 861K)

Toney. Tito Trinidad.

Toney at what weight though

RJJ would unironically kill everyone from 160-175

Who else dropped him besides Walcott?

Marciano was a bum

Archie Moore dropped him, be more of a casual

Super middle. There's no one who could challenge him right now.

Ivan tried to duck Taylor he knows he's getting school'd he's a sloppy brawler

Unironically i think BJS might give him problems due to slicc

>tfw you realise how badly RJJ, Tony, Hopkins, Hagler, Monzon would fuck up the MW division today

GGG is the closest to an ATG but Clenelo, Jacobs and Andrade are shite

>Canelo is the closest to an ATG but Bumlovkin, Jacobs and Andrade are shite
ftfy

CANelo has barely won a fight in his career without paid off judges

>Beat the guy who be Bumlovkin
>Beat Bumlovkin
Meanwhile Triple L still hasn't faced and beat a top level Middleweight. Got whooped by Canelo and Jacobs.

Attached: 1553821968073.jpg (720x760, 221K)

>beat Jacobs
>Beat Clenelo twice but got robbed
Try again?

It's absurd for his stature yes but that's why he's successful. There's nothing really special skill wise.
Also his volume is pretty average with a pretty low land rate.

>There's nothing really special skill wise.
Holy casual

Canelo barely edged a 36 year old fighter while in the prime of his career.

MW is insanely thin right now. Canelo and GGG both don't have anyone to fight but eachother.

Not an excuse for a Middleweight champion

Attached: 1553821968075.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

GGG should have moved up to 168lbs and fought Ward years ago

Yeah cause all fighters are like Hopkins lmao

Maybe in hindsight. He's still not a big MW and would have got annihilated.

GGG really was in a kind of shit spot because during his prime he said several times he could make 154lbs, but at the time 154 had fuck all talent

This is obviously a Britcasual take.
Middleweight is far from thin right now, you can make Canelo-Andrade (Which will likely be a high-level snoozer, especially if Andrade wins, but a high quality matchup regardless) Canelo-Saunders (Even if BJS is currently at 168), or a combination of the top 6 fighting eachother.

And don't forget, EVERYONE in the Middleweight division is scared of the lion. They were too chickenshit to even MENTION his name in the DAZN broadcast, despite him being Canelita's WBC mandatory. Hell, Mannix was even talking about Canelo possibly vacating a title, I wonder what they could be alluding to...
Canelo-Charlo is a fight no one on that side of the street wants to talk about, but the hungry lion is lurking in the nearby tall grass. Canelo has to either do what he did when Lil' G asked him for the WBC title fight, and give it up to appease the lion, or he'll have to fight like his life depends on it.

Attached: Charlo-Williams.webm (720x404, 645K)

>Bernard Hopkins 6ft 1 with a 5ft 11 reach
Holy reachlet. Is this true? It always did look like he had narrow shoulders

Its true. What does he do that's better than what others already do at lower weight classes? He's good but everything about his style is reliant on his size and ability to move quickly. He landed 84 punches against Wilder, that's less than half the heavyweight average.

Dude what lion? Lol

>GGG
>Canelo
>Jacobs
>Andrade
>Charlo
>BJS
This is the best MW has to offer, lmao

Tito was a blown up welterweight

Kek so twice? You made it sound like he went down a bunch of times all I remembered was Jersey Joe.

Ward was already feuding with his promoter by the time Golovkin got to HBO. There was never a time when this was even a remote possibility

>What does he do that's better than what others already do at lower weight classes?
At lower weight classes nothing, but he is an insaely skilled HW. He cant fight inside, mid range or on the outside. He can fight both Orthodox and southpaw he can fight a stantionary fight or one were he never stops moving

Fury is super fucking skilled for a HW

L I O N S
O N L Y

All of the top 6 are considered elite, only one other division in the sport can say that.

Attached: Charlo-Williams Jab.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

To be fair that's deeper than 168.

My favorite division? Light Heavyweight of course

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

He was also wobbled several times, his chin wasnt god tier

Why is /cux/ the only general where they talk about a different sport more than the one they’re supposed to? You dorks whine about mma in heem more than you talk boring here

>GGG
>Canelo
>Jacobs
have all fought eachother already.
>Andrade
>Charlo
top laff
>BJS
no longer at 160

>Canelo
>BJS
>Jacobs
Are all fighters who arn't even really middleweights and really want to fight at 168

>All of the top 6 are considered elite
No they arn;t

>Fury is super fucking skilled for a HW
Which is great in heavyweight but meaningless p4p since heavyweight is one of the least skilled divisions right now. He's extra impressive because many of the top heavyweights are unskilled. Even Joshua gets viewed as a technical master when he's nothing special skill wise either.

I get what you are saying but Fury is an outlier, he is a HW who is just as skilled as any of the smaller guys. For real the guy has a complete game

You're a fucking bum fuck you faggot

Oh right the IBO champion. The pride of sweden.

Attached: 1545248721278.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

>12 am
>still no dwyer apology vid

YOU OWE ME 50 QUID REEEE

Attached: 79fc46fd3082dcc9d3f3281cbd9f3d79.png (1082x815, 517K)

P4P has never and will never hold up to scrutiny prove me wrong

Foreman was massive dude who hit like a dump truck. Marciano doesn't even reach beyond Foreman's bear paws.

Foreman also had a great jab

Which is what makes Ali's "rope a dope" so impressive.

John Ryder would beat RJJ

Why does it take triggering people in /box/ to get them to consistantly post?

When I got into the sport I felt like P4P meant something, since it was clear to me that Floyd was definitively P4P #1, and as such, everyone rated him that.
But ever since this new era where people justify putting Loma and Crawford at #1 and #2 solely because of something flimsy as an "eye test" (Which conveniently ignores their performance in fights against opponents who shouldn't really trouble P4P kings) i've become part of the crowd that goes "P4P means fuck all".

Attached: Loma knocked down.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Canelo lost and ggg won. Can you imagine how it would have been back in 09-2011 during the pactard days?

>getting knocked down means you cant be the P4P 1
So Pac is a can then?

Do Britbums actually think Taylor is ever going to be elite? He scraped a victory against oldman Postol by the absolute skin of his teeth. All of his KOs are padded by British stoppages. The only reason he's gotten this far is because he's a southpaw.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Loma is no P4P. Mikey Garcia beats this gay midget

I dont get what you mean brah

>Mikey literally running two weight classes from Loma

Floyd was a cherry picker of BUMS tho.

Bernard Hopkins

Attached: Bernard Hopkins.jpg (532x399, 15K)

Makes you appreciate just how special mayweather was to be consensus p4p#1 for years

Bro why the fuck are you so obsessed with Canelo?

Pac was always better

I’m a pac fan but that was suspect of him being scared of needles

>"F-f-floyd fought X fighter when they were over the hill!"
>"F-f-floyd fought X fighter when they were too green!"
>"F-f-floyd fought X fighter when they were too old and too green!"
kek
Nice to see he still lives rent free in the mind of many haters

Attached: Mayweather-Canelo.webm (960x540, 3M)

All elite fighters roid, only brainlets think otherwise

I'm NOT that faggot.

Dude Floyd was always on steroids. Those illegal ivs to hide the peds and since his test levels being so low for an older man.

you got BTFO mmGAY faggot

Postol, as proven by his win over Mimoune, is far from done. It's the best win of any active 140lber.

I see the TMT shills are in full force in this thread. Did Chickenweather give you a discount at Girl Collection to shitpost on Yea Forums?

Carl Froch vs James Toney

Just fucking imagine that

lol nice english from this PBC lapdog. GTFO

what does this mean?

Froch might actually quit

Froch is an English warrior lad

It's crazy to me how consistently Charlo seems to score knockdowns with jabs. He probably has the most power at Middleweight right now outside of Golovkin himself.
Shame that the DAZN stable is trying to freeze him out because he's too high risk.

Attached: Charlo-Campford (Mall').webm (960x540, 1.48M)

White American casual fans lol

Attached: 3157E651-D849-49AB-9A85-1DD1362F8BFD.png (1125x2001, 1.01M)

Is also crazy how consistently Charlo looks like shit and wins decisions

Honestly bro Canelo vs Jacobs was a boring fight

And yet the few times he goes to decision he wins those decisions more decisively than Canelo, Jacobs, or Golovkin.

Attached: Charlo-Bottai (Mall').webm (960x540, 1.7M)

Atleast it had a KD

>paid of judges
Amazing

Attached: 9177401F-6184-4915-A897-65877C8A9FD8.jpg (1125x2001, 309K)

Yes, he paid of judges in the same card his brother got robbed, genius.
I must be talking with the British Pedo/Troll. These replies are too short and effortless to not be.

Attached: Charlo-Bundrage KD1,2 (Mall').webm (960x540, 1.26M)

I want the one I posted
whit and blue

>The Charlo cuck American
I expect nothingless

Tyson ran 5 miles while fury did 4

but I can't even find yours on ebay even though I've selected 'worldwide'

link?

Imagine rating the Charlos lmao

Keep runnin ya mouth, bum

Attached: 1510096884100.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

based phanny pack sending that pendejo back to the churro fields

>DAZN stable is trying to freeze him out because he's too high risk
>implying that Charlo isn't SHOOK at the fact of taking an actual challenge

>his brother got robbed
Lol

KITTENS ONLY

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It was literally the first thing that came up when I searched Adidas boxing t shirt
ebay.com/itm/adidas-Boxing-T-Shirt-100-cotton/232697460680?_trkparms=aid=555017&algo=PL.CASSINI&ao=1&asc=20180914113649&meid=be6e694b2a924014aabfcef2dcf3cc5e&pid=101007&rk=1&rkt=1&&itm=232697460680&_trksid=p2047936.c101007.m3226

Charlo would knock Canelo out early.

Mention a guy who can beat Clenelo and like pottery the Canelosexual comes rushing over to run damage control.
KEEP RUNNIN YA MOUTH

Attached: 1510575050492.jpg (568x663, 93K)

Imagine being 28-0 and you havnt' beaten anyone good ever

thanks

Same as canelo after 28 fights. Its just statpadding.

Yup, for Mexicans and brits it's common to pad your record

We are talking about Charlo lmao

imagine being this retarded

GOAT

In fairness he beat trout and j rock

He beat Trout, J-Rock, and Korobov
Cazzies know nothing about them though, so to them they're just "cans" to pad his record.

Attached: Korobov-Jacobs.webm (600x480, 979K)

An old wivestale says identical twins share the same nightmares.

Attached: jarrett-hurd-poses-with-his-championship-belt-after-beating-erislandy-picture-id943213680.jpg (446x612, 40K)

>Trout
Washed by the time they fought
>J-Rock
LMAO
>Korobov
Literally came off the bench and beat Charlo

Are Jarrett beat the shit out of Trout, and he'll probably also beat Jrocc just as bad

What did he mean by this?

I honestly think jermall would've done better than Jacobs last night he doesn't move quite as well but he's got the whiskers to stay in the pocket if nothing else it would've been more exciting.

He meant fuck you

>Washed by the time they fought
His only losses were Canelo and Lara at that point, try again.
>LMAO
When J-Rock beats Hurd you'll be going "B-b-but Swift was a bum! We were just memeing him!"
>beat Charlo
Charlo whooped Korobov, you're the only one who thinks otherwise.

Attached: Charlo-Bundrage KO (Mall').webm (960x540, 1.53M)

>it's another LDBC niggers turn up to shit up the thread episode

Yikes.

>washed by the time they fought
How?

schizophrenic bong, go to bed

I think so. Danny is too hesistant, Charlo at least is more willing to jump in. Though he probably wouldn't beat canelo.

Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo is the best fight out of all of them. Too bad Jacobs is moving up now

>Charlo whooped Korobov
Now this is cuck tier

Obsessed

The charlos aren't world beaters but give credit were credit is due jrock is a good win and he won that korobov fight 116-112 and had him rocked in the 12th.

K E E P
R U N N I N
Y A
M O U T H

Attached: 1524508341102.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

>Charlo beat Korobov
How delusional are these coons?

lately I've been finding streetbeefs more entertaining than alot of boxing going on, atleast these bums give it their all and the shitty ref let's the fight continue until someone gets knocked out cold

Charlo is plenty hesitant himself but I think if he landed that same clean left hook Danny did Canelo would've went down. As far as Jacobs moving up that's bullshit he'll take an easy fight at 168 after a short hiatus then stick his head up and see what the biggest payday at 160 is.

Imagine thinking Charlo didn't fucking trounce Korobov.
Watch that fight again, this time have your eyes looking at the screen, because you clearly weren't watching the right fight if you though Korobov won.

Anytime a Eastern Euro gets taken to decision, wh*tes act all indignant when they lose a match they clearly deserved to lose.
They were especially praying to god that they could go two lions out in the same night with robberies, fortunately the judges in the Korobov fight were far more reasonable.

Attached: c5af43c666d28a206cad20bab894b863.png (377x170, 14K)

Korobov was countering him all 12 rounds but Charlo kept jumping in. He at least isn't cautious about getting hit.

Definitely more brazen in that regard his volume still isn't that great tho and He's not great at finishing guys who're hurt

>He's not great at finishing guys who're hurt
But he's good at getting them hurt.
I agree he doesn't have a Wilder-esque killer instinct, he won't start flailing if he has a guy stunned, but as far as i'm concerned that's a good thing for a guy who clearly has a lot of power. I prefer power punches who don't fall in love with their power.

Attached: pussy nigga.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Are the Charlo brothers the next black fighters the insecure nigger is gonna latch onto?

Are you new?

Attached: 1528623326281.jpg (1069x601, 114K)

Lads, I'm kinda new to boxing, can you explain Terence Crawford to me? Is he all smoke and mirrors?

He's the man Errol Spence Jr has nightmares about

Attached: tbudcrawford___BxFWBUMgHmh___.jpg (1080x1252, 195K)

4:06am London time, nightmares have awakened Anthony Joshua

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

Abel's face in that shot always gets me.
Ruiz must resemble Miller a bit too much in body type, that's probably why he's getting nightmares again.

It's honestly insane how much better the average boxer is than the average MMA fighter, let alone comparing the cream of the crop.
Deontay Wilder could roll off the couch, strap on 4 ounce gloves, and beat Jon Jones into a living death in MMA in under a rounds, and in boxing it wouldn't even last a minute.
Jon Jones looks like a spastic autismite on stilts compared to Wilder, I cannot emphasise this enough. Jon is the undisputed GOAT of MMA and yet if he applied himself to a real sport like boxing he wouldn't even get beyond the regional level.
That's how astrologically huge the difference in skillset is between MMA and boxing.
>but the takedown! wrestling!
Are you serious? Are you serious? Be serious. These are world class athletes, they aren't just going to flop onto their backs like some drunk MMA retard. A boxer needs to be almost knocked clean out before he even considers falling from his feet, and trust me some drooling MMA dopenut trying to clobber a boxer with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna even touch a boxer's guard let alone get through it.

Attached: 1557101544379.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

His best wins are Amir Khan, Jeff horn, and Victor postol. He considered to be p4p #1 because of the "eye test" I've got no idea what people see in him that He's so popular

He's really good and his opponents aren't

Who has "The Truth" beaten? Beating Kell Brook is no better than Amir Khan

Otherwise welterweight has suddenly gotten lame, when it shouldn't be, since there's so many names there

I've seen this pasta before.

why are LDBC niggers hating on DAZN? ive been noticing the lots of blacks like boxingego and some other complaining about DAZN? are they payed by al haymon? so is blacks=al haymon latino,whites=dazn?

Attached: 1546327023137.jpg (675x864, 74K)

Yeah, it's true of him too. Hell, we could be 2 years away from Thurman-Spence. Boxing is in a shitty place right now

DumbZN literally pays shills instead of focusing on their production and streaming

Or in fact anything other than overpaying a few mediocre boxers

whats wrong with black boxing fans?

is this you?

Attached: blcks.jpg (868x109, 13K)

Is this you?

Attached: DC76F494-4C59-409C-80DE-BFE4EB310E46.gif (800x371, 125K)

lmao based

Attached: 1542754536848.webm (640x360, 346K)

>Jacobs lost so clearly, people got to blame the commentators!! Jajajaja

BASED Dominican

Attached: Capture.jpg (782x122, 10K)

Don't get me wrong, huge boxing fan here, but it really grinds my gears that the average UFC 155er could literally murder Canelo, Jacobs, and GGG all in one night.

Why did McGoober chase after Mayweather rather than Golovkin then?
You know why, bum, don't even bother responding or i'll check your chin.

boxingscene.com/canelos-coach-if-no-wbo-160-we-want-unify-168--138719
>"If the WBC calls the Charlo mandatory, i'm running away to 168!"
He's already pre-emptively ducking Jermall. Look at this fucking clown.
They don't want any part of a lion.

Attached: 1542046544913.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>why did a businessman pursue a fight with the largest draw in boxing history?
Gee that's a real headscratcher.

Oh and btw...

*double legs you*
*passes your guard and arm-triangles you after some vicious GnP*

*checks you with my right hook*
*circle around you as you're stunned, never having been hit with a real punch in your life*
nothin personnel kid

Attached: Mayweather-McGregor.webm (640x640, 558K)

*ducks your looping meme punch*
*imahari rolls into deep 50/50 and cranks a toehold until you say uncle*

Heh...nice try

underrated post

is chris algieri gay?

He comes off extremely gay

you're gay

I think current Canelo would beat prime Mayweather comfortably

Floyd fought him when he did for a reason. He would never come out of retirement for canelo. Size gap is insane. And canelo is in his prime.

A fighter can’t be accused of ducking if he’s moving up to fight bigger, just as good if not better guys. If he fights another Fielding type at 168, I’ll criticize him but if he fights Smith, it’s not a duck. Smith is bigger and better than Charlo. GGG should fight Charlo for an eliminator desu

Gasnelo is easy work at any stage in his career. Maybe try reddit.

Prime mayweather was at 135-140

>Floyd is too old and too small for canelo now that canelo is in his prime
>Reddit
Eat my dick dude.

>Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!
I love JMM because he was based but he's delusional on Canelo baka. Why does he hate Canelo so much?

You don't know shit about boxing.

Because it might get people to talk about him

I'm in my 30s and watched floyds entire career. I'm a big fan. Only fighter career I thought was better is Roy jones. Floyd can't beat canelo right now. Canelo is too big.

>I know more about boxing than marquez
Pathetic

Cringe.
Marquez is only being a contrarian

>GOD IS REAL on trunks
Atheist BTFO

He does desu. By association it makes me wonder if Jacobs might be as well.

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

because marquez is not the favorite mexican boxer no more and marquez resume kinda sucks.

What the fuck do you know about boxing luigi?

he never was the favourite of Mexican fans because he wasn’t a face first arm punching idiot

Why do people lick Grove's rim so hard? It was him that was the dickhead during the Froch vs Groves build up. Just because he was forced to be "humble" after getting knocked out twice doesn't mean shit lol
>We can all have a little push and shove

Attached: PA_BOXING-Manchester-234185_7055989.jpg (615x409, 46K)

I’m American but I like him just for schooling Eubank

all i know is lil g was scared to fight froch

>are they payed by al haymon
Some of them aren't even getting paid, it's out of pure loyalty.

Feel bad for you lot. We get literally every fight with DSTV, not to mention every single Premier League game and all the top 4 teams' games from La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Seire A. Not to mention all the cricket and rugby too.

That's nice and all, but who gives a fuck about Soccer, cricket or rugby?

based

But black people want to kill you though

We get WWE too.
And tennis. And billiards. And horse racing. Also the F1 and Moto GP. Why don't you guys come down here to live and you could watch this all for literally peanuts. Thinks about it.

I’m in a shithole too but I can watch any big fight at the sports bar on a big screen. The cafe near my place let’s me hook my laptop up to their screen they use for karaoke when I stream. Fuck paying when they have shit undercards and low production value. Imagine defending corporate interests

whoever made this post, 10/10. theyre seething

Attached: 1517532772535.jpg (1242x1386, 390K)

bait of that quality would get what 3,4 replies here
dreadful showing by /heem/ although I don't know what I expected

I'm pretty sure I know more than you if you really think Jacobs won
Yeah, this is why I'd expect him to support Canelo who is a really good defensive fighter. Probably the reason he's salty about Canelo, mexicans like Canelo a lot despite being slick

The Virgin Canelo vs the Chad Golovkin

Attached: 2a27616eb2a62e2a4d3eafb9c4c508c8.jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

Attached: TRIPLE3SOME.png (1215x806, 1.95M)

WHATS THIS WHORES NAME?

What did you expect? They have their own dedicated spammer. Most autistic general in Yea Forums

Gennadiy Golovkin

Right is Anna sedokova
Left is firuza sharipova.
GGG is the ultimate chad

Attached: 3295717-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (1200x808, 112K)

KEK

That WBC belt is fucked tho with all that weird green plastic on it.
Almost like a kids toy

floyd got kd by judah

those bahonkers look like they can produce very tasty milk

>Smith is bigger and better than Charlo
Smith is an overrated bum. His only good attribute is his size, people overrate them because they underrated him prior to the Groves bout, but they're overcompensating.

The Groves fight wasn't a domination, it was competitive leading up to the stoppage. Smith eventually found his shot that hurt Groves and he won, but he was getting pieced up before then by a guy older and much less skilled than Canelo.
Hell, his size and power isn't even all that impressive. Dude got taken the distance and dropped a handful of rounds to a literal kickboxer (inb4 BUT LAST MINUTE REPLACEMENT THOOOO. Charlo fought Korobov on 1 week notice, where's people making excuses for him?).
If he were the real deal his team wouldn't be matching him up with a 160lber who doesn't even really qualify as a solid journeyman nowadays.

Charlo is a much better opponent than Smith.

theyre both 6/10 boxers with hype from jews that the plebs gobble up. BJS would beat both in 1 night

ggg, jacobs and lara all were better than charlo, doesn't seem like canelo would duck him of all fighters

BJS is going to look like absolute shit without Ingle, watch.
I think if the BJS that showed up for the Lememe fight would make for a pick-em matchup for Charlo, but he's going to be fatter and sloppier than ever now that he's at 168 and without a trainer to put him in drive.

It's a shame WMJ got injured in hindsight, because seeing how quickly Charlo would have dispatched compared to the dreadful performance BJS put in against him would have shut the BJS slurpers up.

>The virgin Cane-

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-200416_1.jpg (676x507, 68K)

irony in this post is staggering

Anyone not following David Allen on twitter should do so immediately, the bants are hilarious

twitter.com/davidthewhiter1/status/1125357218621198336

The bitch that snitched on El Chapo?

Attached: 1556972365670.jpg (595x2080, 475K)

Attached: 1556935549993.webm (640x640, 2.02M)

pfahaha holy shit this bitch looks like a fucking tranny
>18 years his senior,meaning the bitch is 46
guess CANelo can only get old disgusting hags to fuck him

Attached: Sin-kate-netflix.jpg (840x500, 39K)

Ali knocked out Foreman, who knocked out Moorer, who beat Holyfield, who beat Rahman, who beat Purrity, who knocked the fuck out of Klitschko in his own country.
Ali would fucking savage Klitschko and there's no question about it, bum.

Attached: Klitschko-Purrity.webm (720x540, 1.75M)

>Implying you wouldn't fuck this MILF

Attached: t-Kate-del-Castillo-netflix-role-Ingobernable.jpg (1440x960, 330K)

I would because I have low standards,but a guy who has millions of dollars to his name and fucks this,it's embarrassing

shes fucking ugly. Why you think shes single and childless

Attached: 1557138465072.jpg (1034x1294, 256K)

going to the ground is the last ting you want to do in a street fight

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

Joe Calzaghe .

>magic punch
>grassy knoll
>two punchers??

Based

>dumbasses complaining about DAZN after signing up 5 minutes before the fight with a defaulted credit card/shitty internet/forgotten password

who saw this coming

Post-Vietnam Ali is dreadful to watch. How did people even enjoy this shit? Literally le shell up in the corner and throw a flurry every 2 minutes man

Attached: plastic-frame-muhammad-ali-block-i47936.jpg (582x468, 66K)

Why is Canelo going to raise his daughter in a motherless home? Why isn't he a good Catholic boy?

>a virgin ghost with evil intentions?!?!

Just because he's getting tee'd off on laying on the ropes throwing nothing back doesn't mean anything user, Ali is completely in control. I scored that round for him as well

>Canelo doing to Jacobs what Mayweather did to him
Like pottery.

niggers... Wlad Klitschko's one weakness.

repped.

corrie sanders

Prime Hopkins heems Calzaghe

Lil Saul got molested by some old woman?

Attached: 120111200251-kate-del-castillo-super-tease.jpg (1600x900, 322K)

Prograis beats Taylor down.

>Canelo got porked by some cracked old bint
imagine thinking this reflects well on him

Attached: lel.jpg (434x491, 34K)

This. Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: regisprograis___Bg1_t2NgkDT___.jpg (1080x809, 109K)

one of them will get injured or die before the fight. its WBSS remember

Canelo can finally get juiced up, instead of fighting clean like TMT.

HARD WORK

Taylor is a massive fraud. It is sad how much Scots are sucking him off

Attached: Timmm.jpg (300x400, 17K)

fag, aside from the last roll-away the slips were extremely minimal and efficient

Kate del Castillo probably knows how to do Cocomordan. If she does, it doesn't matter how old or hot she is.

Cocomordan was the end of many a great man. Women, like this MILF del Castillo, who know use their pucci muscles and sex style a la Cocomordan pretty much can have any guy.

Google it.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

When is the next big interesting Boxing card? All of the big hyped fights this year have been boring and one-sided so far.

if he's beat postol then he isn't a fraud
he is a top level super lightweight

next couple of weeks are unironically stacked.

>Hurd vs Williams
>Dogbone vs Navarrete 2
>Berchelt vs Vargas 2
>Inoue vs Rodriguez
>Taylor vs Baranchyk

Inoue and the fraud Taylor are getting exposed in 2 weeks

this will make boxers punch less and softer and more to the body
see: old timey bare-knuckle boxing

Both are fighting tough opponents but will probably win

Postol ain't from Louisiana. He doesn't even drink from a swamp

WBA and IBF belts look perfect alongside each other. They should just throw away every other belt.

You wanna see smoke? You got some coming

Attached: JoycePummellingFatMan.jpg (624x351, 46K)

>who beat Rahman
who beat lewis, who beat holyfield, who beat foreman, who beat frazier, who beat ali
Rahman lost to Wlad
Ali would actually get killed by Based Wlad

Look, it's the Alifag again.

Daily reminder:
>George Foreman
- Heavyweight Gold medalist
- 76 - 5 (68 by knockout)
- K.O'ed fighters like Joe Frazier and Ken Norton as if they were children
- Oldest heavyweight champion in the history of boxing
- Probably the hardest puncher ever
- Healthy and strong as a bull at 70 years of age
- George Foreman Grill
- Second richest boxer after Floyd Mayweather
- True and proud American
- Christpilled
- Loved by everyone nowadays
- was friends with based Sonny Liston

>Moohamad Ali
- Stolen Light (lel) "Heavyweight" medal which actual belongs to a Polak
- cucked by mooslims and actually changed his name to "Muhammad Ali" lmfao
- 56–5 excluding robberies
- lost to Frazier and fought life and death against a post Foreman Frazier
- basically was a piece of shit who even made Joe Frazier's children suffer because of his racial insecurities
- lost all 3 fights to Ken Norton but robbed him twice
- Self hating non-American who shook the hand of dictators like Saddam Hussein
- constantly was short of money
- already a completely disabled person with an undignified appearance by the age of 50
- died broke and sickly

Attached: George Foreman.jpg (850x564, 75K)

Oliver McCall fights this Friday
boxrec.com/en/event/787049

How much bigger than Williams is Hurd gonna be on Saturday?

Williams is pretty big himself for the weight

Attached: williams-vs-matano-weigh-in.jpg (1280x853, 147K)

Sure but Klitschko lost to Joshua who knocked out Kevin Johnson, who knocked out Seldon, who knocked out Tucker, who knocked out Douglas, who knocked out "Iron" Mike Tyson, who knocked out Marvis Frazier, the son of Joe Frazier, whom Muhammad Ali knocked out.
Therefore proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Muhammad Ali absolutely knocks Wladimir "Dr.Bumhammer" Klitschko.

Attached: Joshua-Klitschko KD.webm (720x404, 680K)

They guy he's fighting debuted in 96 and hasn't been stopped either. Bredis Prescott is on the card too I would unironically pay 5 bucks to watch

Ali was too small to compete with the roided up super-heavies. People forget his era competed PED-free.

Golovkin vs. Hurd. Who wins? Hurd is bigger and stronger.

NEW

UHH...uhhhh...the FANS

Hurd's style won't work at 160 against better boxers and harder punchers.

Who cares when Ali beat his ass when it mattered?

Attached: Ali-Foreman KO.webm (476x360, 1.51M)

Yikes

Funny you mention this. I was gonna say the same thing, but I left it out lol. Jacobs seems like a total fudgepacker desu.

Cuz Canelo got all butthurt when Marquez said he's overrated and challenged Marquez to a fight even tho Marquez is a career featherweight and Marquez was already retired. This is what a piece of shit Canelo is lol.

Canelo appears to have an extremely fragile ego. I like him a lot as a fighter though, they're all drama queens to a degree anyways.