Mets vs. Brewers game-thread

Davies vs. Vargas

mid-1st

Attached: Mets-brewers.png (810x455, 241K)

ayyo.

i cant believe i'm awake after that shitshow last night.

no doubt, btw you see the lineup they put out? Looks like they're forfeiting ther series

welp, i guess we'll see. mets need the win, we're under .500 for the first time the entire season. i didn't even expect to see that happen at all, this is crazy.

jesus fuck the Mets cannot hit anything

this reminds me of june of last year

i think the lowest point was getting held to 1 run by the fucking orioles

if we can get vargas with 1 run through 5, ill take that

Attached: 1499531778275.jpg (344x344, 17K)

Looks like Yelich is back on the menu boys

damn, yelich 3rd deck blast.

What the literal fuck is wrng with Nimmo?

Nimmo, Frasier, Broxton and Lagares are 2 for their last 99 combined. How the fuck is McNeil sitting while other guys who played 18 are in?

Not to mention McNeil is a fucking kid, and you have frazier who is a literal old trash can negative player playing most of his time at thirrd

Yes Frasier has needed to be DFAd since we signed Lowrie.

I'm so glad I don't have to see Broxton in a Brewers jersey any more
I'll miss his blazing speed and defense but he is fucking inept with wood in his hands

no one cares. he's our 5th outfielder and only used to pinch run

Nido should replace Ramos as the everyday catcher. He's young and hungry, ramos hasn't done shit in 2 weeks

agree, all of thors best games were nido catching if i remember correctly. all the blown shit days were darneaux. i duno how i feel about ramos calling yet though, havent seen enough of him.

interesting choice to yank vargas so early...i'm not sure these decisions are callaway's. they must be coming from somewhere else, they're so contrary to basic baseball sense...

i dunno, mickey does some bonehead shit fairly often. but i don't get it either on that one. his pitch count wasn't even that high. mets are starved for bullpen cause last night, makes no sense.

ah, vargas hamstring. ok.

You both should be killed for even suggesting a player with a sub .500 OPS player should become an everyday anything jesus fucking christ.

Nido has like fucking 20 ABs this year

look, ramos is past his prime, old, can't play everyday, doesn't hit for power anymore. He calls a decent game but his arm is shot.

Nido is the man right now, only RBI of the game

dude what. nido has been the best caller as catcher. only person to work so well with degrom and thor over these last couple of years was mesoraco el goblino, but sadly he's gone now. but he's still good. i'd gladly trade a hit or two for these 10K+ strikeout shutouts.

Dodgers signed D'Arnoud btw

Nice

Attached: 1464392270424.jpg (607x386, 32K)

Meanwhile the Chad Phillies keep winning even with Harper being shit.

Why can't we compete with Chadadelphia, bros?

Time for the bullpen to blow it

>anymore
Ramos only started hitting for power in 2016 you moron, he's become a better power hitter as he's matured into a less athletic more bulky player.

Tell me his OPS this year retard. He's done

Todd Zeile says some dumbass shit. Need more Keith and Ron

bashlor should be the new setup man

gg

fuck.

gg broors.

You would think one of these years every thing wouldn't go completely downhill at the beginning of May but I guess not, this is required to occur every single year for this team
The smart thing is to be thinking about selling pieces off at the deadline. They should be strongly considering trading Conforto, Syndergaard, Diaz, and Wheeler because this team is going nowhere.
But of course they have to go "all in" with shitty over the hill lazy players like Cano and Ramos.
The only good thing is that they paid deGrom so at least that gives us something to look forward to when he's 36 and has nothing left in the tank and can't stay on the field!