Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: arse.jpg (1200x654, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6A3fUgKsSg
youtube.com/watch?v=8XCTpUAge3s
youtu.be/PE3zeB-h3NA
twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/1125500178478379008
castbox.fm/episode/Episode-01-Welcome-to-Bitching-Baseball-id1457077-id96528473?country=gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danny Welbeck confirmed to be leaving?

Wenger OUT
Anime OUT
Kikes OUT

Spaniards OUT

thank god

imagine bottling top 4 even harder than Spurs

Attached: arsenalahahaha.jpg (367x451, 121K)

Dear Arsenal, on this 5th Day of May, may the 5th be with you.

We’ll be lucky to put 1 past Burnley yet alone 8

Post yfw we win 5-0 and Spurs lose 4-0

Attached: 1506245295888.png (540x343, 182K)

>this thread

Attached: brain injury.jpg (1672x1174, 84K)

which nig is the one bantering us here lads?

Attached: 1557078553410.gif (500x283, 3.75M)

Anime is here to stay

Attached: 1436227095329.png (696x720, 366K)

Yves Bissouma, he earned the right to do that with your shit display.

Memery should get sacked for this substituion

Attached: Capture22.png (206x129, 5K)

The first one makes sense but the other two I don't get. Why not sub off a fucking defender?

Memery being a "tactical genius" is a meme

xhaka and mihki already cost us 1 goal that game

He looks happy.

Attached: gettyimages-1141519325-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 299K)

That was never a pen though

he has been shit since 2016

>people complaining about Emery when the likes of Mustafi,AMN,Iwobi,Memecazette,Missaumayang and Xhaka single handedly ruined enough games to propel >us into third with a lot of room to spare

We had already gotten a super soft pen that wasnt a pen.

Xhaka knew this, he knew the ref was gonna be pressured, and he also knew he couldnt catch up with the guy infront, instead of letting him cross, he decides to make that little contact that gives away the penalty.

its decision like these tehat just shows time and time again how braindead that muslim albanian roach is. he is mustafi tier

>That little cunt on the right
The state of zoomer haircuts

thats an english thing, not zoomer in general.

>arsecuck

There was no intent by Xhaka to play the man, it was a complete accident.

He barely made any contact with his foot and then the guy tangled his own legs up and went flying on purpose.

Meanwhile there was actual deliberate contact on Lacazette at the other end the pitch and for whatever reason he didn't give anything for that.

He has selflessly decided to give up his own body as a superior receptacle for Ozil's brain.

Attached: 1415551133404.jpg (406x308, 26K)

>committing a foul isn’t a foul because he never meant to commit the foul
And lacazette dived like the cunt he is at the other end

You should have went with Rafa Benitez after Wenger.

did you not see how he put his arm on his shoulder? thats why the ref blew. xhaka is SHIT and the fact ur still defending him shows ur either falseflagging or a mongoloid paki

>every time any player makes any contact with any another player it's a foul

What part of London are you from m8?

Happy St Arseinghams day lads! Thanks for being even bigger bottlers than us.

Attached: 1536037547162.jpg (2658x2560, 1.07M)

atleast i have a season ticket, and talk about being from london, ur shitskin ass is from the other side of the world where they dont have toilets lmao

>you now remember the unbeaten run

Attached: FE470EEE-D0EF-4B4E-A3F5-CC99B8BA6AB3.jpg (430x350, 98K)

so... 3rd season of EL, its over lads.

Fatberg Central

Ramsey was the glue that held this team together. Without him this is a Everton tier team

>implying >we aren’t already

Emery was brought in specially to get this squad into the Champion's League

Probably more of a Londoner than you Caribbean cunt

Well now that he's officially gone and if no real replacement comes in I can see >us finishing around 10th place bellow Wolves, Everton and Lester

>i have a season ticket
Prove it bullshitting nordcunt

He will once we win the EL

>us
>we

Attached: Norway-itinerary-goat-farm-09157.jpg (900x600, 210K)

While we choke against Brighton, this is what Valencia is doing against the bottom of the table. Yeah, I'm thinking we're out of the Europa League already

Attached: egdvrbd.png (1270x1230, 124K)

Valencia are trying their best to finish top4
they already know EL's route to CL is faint for them

he was the only good player left.

Look at our starting XI now, who do you rate? its pathetic how far the quality has fallen.

5 years ago we had Alexis Sanchez, Prime Ozil, Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey, prime Koscielny and Mertesacker parternship, Sagna and then later Bellerin on insane form while he still had pace and wasnt gay. Monreal was also a very good LB ever since he stole the spot from Gibbs, its only now the last 2 years where the legs have gotten the better than him.

Now compare those players to the absolute dross we have now, add inn the fact that the only reamining players are Monreal and Koscielyn, who are both on their last legs and constantly injured.

We replaced good to great players with absolute shit. It reminds me of how Liverpool went from title contenders in 2009 straight to 7th place the next season. They never replaced the great players they once had.

2015-2019 Arsenal signings is some of the saddest shit ever.

I dont use it often enough but I dont want to give it up.
what proof do you want? its not hard to get a season ticket

based swede

youtube.com/watch?v=K6A3fUgKsSg

i miss this lads

The only great player on your list is Cazorla.

Lads, if Spurs lose 4-0 and we beat Burnley 4-0, we can still finish 4th.

the contrary will happen

Got any Italian goats to send our way Luigi?

lol alexis sanchez was world class. all the others were consistently good, except for ozil who was amazing on his day and it used to be his day quite often not to long ago, but now his legs are gone and he is finished.

Prime Ozil was a flop

20 assists before christmas, he was prime for 6 months.

I'm starting to lose interest in following Arsenal and football in general, maybe I should just watch anime full time.

Remember back when top four "wasn't good enough"?

Attached: wenger.jpg (634x445, 56K)

insane how the standars have fallen, worst part is people back in the day predicted this that if the slide didnt stop we would lower the standards more and more

Had we decided to actually go for the title all those years ago and not just being content with top 4 then we would have qualified for the CL like a month ago.

and it wasn't, there was no competition for that place, maybe spuds, everton, sometimes villa put up a fight but really nothing more
not winning the premier once before the jihadi took over was catastrophic and now the price is being paid, i've seen this team getting stamped on (sometimes literally) by united and chelsea far too often to have hope for the future
t. quit watching football 5 years ago, only picked it up now because Wonga was sacked and wanted to see how things look like with a new manager and i'm already tired of the same weak mind display week in and out
it's not even a manager problem but a whole club mentality that's wrong, they're not there to win, they're there to participate, fuck them fuck them hard, i'm not supporting your fucking business, i want some satisfactions from this and i'm only getting frustrations

>talking shit about tottenham's team when they're way stronger than arsenal
you retarded faggot

its true, it seems they never push eachother to reach that next level, there is no cutthroat mentality. We need Mourinho in

mourinho wouldn't come to this team even if he was paid in gold and rightfully so

Valencia smashing Huesca 6-1 atm. Get ready for utter destruction at the mestalla this week lads you miserable arse cunts.

I know we're shit but I reckon that we're better than Huesca.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XCTpUAge3s

grrrrrrr i am so mad!!!!!!!!! this is unacceptable!!!!!! i wish i supported chelsea!!!!!!!!!!

>!
kill yourself

>Not mentioning Giroud
The glue that held this joke of a club together
>french
>handsome lads fc
>impeccable assists
>puskas

Attached: A portrait of the Artiste as a Young Man.png (500x775, 217K)

Well considering that I think 2-0 is a reasonable prediction.

Ending 5’th and qualifying through EL victory is more cheeky than simply ending 4’th desu

Yeah

Attached: 1542674128386.jpg (709x765, 108K)

Assuming we get knocked out on Thursday, which player could we even sign?

unironically this guy, great defender and most of all, he's got that arsenal DNA (he's injury prone now)

Attached: dede.jpg (750x500, 32K)

Not an arsenal fan but keep getting youtube recommendations of vids about arsenal defensive blunders and specifically mustafi... so perhaps buy Nathan Ake

>muh top 4
>muh st totteringhams
>muh w-we won the Fuck All Cup this decade
>muh Ememery

Attached: bogtcftucgw21.jpg (641x767, 67K)

Based

Ozil out
Mustafi Out
Winger in

its going to be an okay summer

rather have Lennny playing than Xhaka at this point

CHOKESENAL IS YOUR NEW NAME

plezeguelo IN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>arselel
>memery
>0 (zero) European Cups
>finishing below Spuds AGAIN

K e k
>le two footed man
Never won anything relevant or turned up against anyone other than pub teams

Lads... I don't want him to leave ...

Attached: sk2squuwifw21.jpg (1900x1012, 114K)

If you love him you gotta let him go, you can't keep him shackled to a failed relationship. Think of the happy times awaiting him.

At least we still have Mustafi so I'm confident about the EL

>fell asleep at half time
>we bottled it again

Attached: 1452802518442.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

This team is so bad

Attached: 1543876774314.png (270x270, 15K)

>Valencia picking up steam
uh-oh

this looks like what I do in fifa.

youtu.be/PE3zeB-h3NA
First Henry, then Cesc and RVP now this.

arse fans are fucking pathetic. all that banter over the years have come up in karmic fashion and with a based american owner, they'll never be great ever again. pure karma.

W-we’ll still win right? Emery is the Europa League G-GOAT...

All >we need to do is score a goal haha should be easy for this Arsenal side haha

I noticed that Ozil is always sitting next to Suarez so that he can sit with the big kids and won't feel left out, even though Suarez may not even stay at Arsenal and he has nothing to gain from it. He did the same with Mkhitaryan to help him fit in when he first arrived.

I doubt that there will ever be a more chill person on this planet again.

Attached: 33.jpg (683x1024, 342K)

I totally forgot we signed Suarez

I hope were not actually in for Carrasco.
He was falling off at Atletico when he left.
and looking at the Chinese league and how he plays in it theres no way hed be able to acclimate to the Prem any time soon

We’re in for Ryan Fraser

Chamakh and Bendtner and Squilacci played with more respect for the badge than this lot.

Absolutely based lad

40 million + 1 shilling la.

>Lived long enough for people to start calling Ramsey a good player
Wewy

>ywn Fraser is 5’4” (162cm)

Who is the last world class player >we had?
Van Persie?

Ozil, circa 2016.

Remember when this nigga just decided to stop scoring hes sexy but not the glue

>Wake up see auba scores excited to see how many more hell get
>fall asleep
>wake up
>1-1
I hate this club

Already knew they’d bottle it after Xhaka even attempted to stop that bumfucking who from Brighton who swiftly went down as if someone with a gun shot him.
Emery has no bench and 80% shitters to work with but some of his lineups and substitutions are beyond me.
Now the whole season rides on the EL and you damn well know Arsenal won’t even get to the final and even if they did they’d get fucked by Chelsea just to rub even more salt in the wound.
Same of the old shit next season cause no one is willing to spend any money while Stan takes out another loan on the back of the club.

Attached: 4FD34117-93B0-4A7F-8F9C-8BB8BD3581C6.jpg (213x250, 6K)

He was not world class that season. Why do you think he was? He has almost no goals or assists outside of the league, and disappeared the the 2nd half of the season.

Last world class player was Sanchez. Ozil was just very good for brief spells.

>coward emery shits himself and fucks up
A classic

The season Leicester won the league Ozil clocked 20 assists. Also broke the record for chances created by a player in a PL season, I think.

Bayern obviously exposed him but who hasn't been exposed by Bayern at that time?

He got 18 assists in the league and 2 in all other competition.

could barely sleep tonight, thought about how irrelevant those good results against the top 6 turned out to be when we only got 2 out of 6 points from brighton

Thank gods for the based idiot ref, otherwise we would've not seen any goals L M A O.

they would've unironically would have scored if it wasn't for the triple sub which killed all momentum

Who would have scored? There are no goals in this team against teams that sit deep. We don't create chances and can't apply pressure around the opposition box, Brighton looked closer to scoring and had better chances than we did.

Do you arsenal fans actually rate ramsey? Or is he rated compared to the rest of the bums on your team. His stats look pretty shit compared to other high class mids. I dont see the hype about him

Will miss him for finals. Otherwise nobody cared.

What do you think lads? Prem proven and only 25 mil, leaves us another 20mil for a world class midfielder

Attached: 5365EB7D-2B00-48FD-8CF9-D823EF8BC64B.jpg (1125x966, 758K)

>6 out of 6
Fuck...

>even though Suarez may not even stay
He's confirmed not staying, la. And why would he? He's straight up shite, not making starting team even once and only playing for, like, half an hour ever since January. I say, fuck him.

You should unironically stop talking shit, venn.

Sanchez

Another old and probably over the hill player on high wages who is also injury prone? Perfect fit la

conte would've finished 3rd with this team

Would happily have Conte here right now

Emery is so fucking shit

Seriously, what the two of you were expecting exactly? Between no bench, the injuries and a new manager coming in, the season is half bad, already more points in the league than last season and better result in the first semifinal leg. Still, >we can win fuck all, but seeing how it is a transitional season, I would not be so critical about it.
But that's, like, my opinion.

The transfer window opens and I start being concerned, right now? Nah.

>the season is half bad
Uh oh, a Freudian slip.

I expected a useful January window

I expected a manager to realise Xhaka and Mustafi had to go

I expected a manager that would have a style of play that didn't have us create less chances but also concede more chances

>already more points in the league than season
like what? 4 points? same amount of goals scored and let in, no apparent style or identity, barely any improvement

table since ole took the wheel permanently

WTF

Attached: 4DoQzpH.png (1123x711, 76K)

>I expected a useful January window
This I agree upon.
>a manager that would have a style of play
Well, there was a short period of Outscore F.C., innit.

>barely any improvement
Yeah, but I should've said that 4 games ago.

>us in crunch time
melters ffs

Everyone gets rose tinted glasses when a wenger signing leaves ramsey has been injury prone and very inconsistent embodiment of arsenal but with proper instructions he looked like a great super sub this season shame

>Obongoyang misses another shot from 2 centimeters away
>people still blame Ozil/Mustafi/Xhaka/Iwobi/Mkhitarian/Emery/whatever

getting chances > no chances

>le 30 year old world class poacher
>can't even score a goal junior hoilett would bury

since when was he world class

Just remember I was supposed to give my man Iwobi a shout-out.
The fucking mong keeping passing (is the grammar goo here? doesn't seem right) the ball to the closest rival player holy fucking shit I wish I didn't remember that fuck ass shit fuck.

The mong keeps passing*

Spurs fan here wondering how you lot managed to fuck it up with Burnley and Brighton as your last two games. Since spurs will almost certainly lose to Everton, all you had to do was win against fairly shit teams to get a UCL spot.

So tell me, how did you do it.

Attached: uBm1PJ1.jpg (661x591, 66K)

Shit. I should've known that.
Thanks, mate!

semantically speaking you could still go with keeping passing since iwobi's "shots" end up being a pass to the opposing keeper.

Liverpool finishing with 97 points is honestly more impressive than Arsenal's 'Invincibles' finishing with just 90 points.

Don't you rather mean City finishing with 100 points last season?

*waits for arsecast angrily*

Attached: 1556646700473.jpg (1134x768, 304K)

f-focusing on e-europa league la..

On the thumbnail the '77' looks like '??' which makes it even funnier.

>all you had to do was win
I'm having 2016 flashbacks here.

youll be 2-3 up by the 60th minute and 3-3 by the 95th on thursday
eternal buxton supplier

I'm almost turning Wenger in

Good thing about this season is that all of the players are shit so I don't even feel bad for them missing out on top 4/trophies

In the past we had elite players so us being shit made me feel a bit guilty

Attached: dce48f02ba0064fb0605bd108bffa9cd.jpg (962x749, 135K)

>There hasn't been a Tuesday Club since August
I need that validation that this team is relatively shit. Relative because unlike the lower-14 there's the sentiment in the OP picture

>being Wenger in when he bought and/or promoted all the players that literally cost Arsenal points by their stupid decisions week in week out

We were top 4 for over a decade and not once did we decide to go for the title even after the stadium debt got more manageable, Liverpool got top 4 for only two seasons before deciding to go straight for the title.

Attached: 1556760231778.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>he thought Emery would solve it
>he thought that it was all down to Wenger
>he didn't know it was because the board refused to sanction Liverpool style rebuilding of £500m over three seasons
>he blames Wenger for 'promoting youths' when that is all Wenger could do due to lack of funds
>he blames Wenger for poor purchases when that is the best Wenger could buy for the money he did have
>he blames Wenger for failing to win anything when he managed Top 4 with an even worse squad than this
You wanna know why we suddenly didn't get Top 4 when we only needed two wins out of the last 5? Because Emery doesn't want Top 4. He doesn't want to be exposed. He realises that he is only good enough for EL and doesn't want to be exposed in the CL again. He also realises this club in the CL is fucking hilarious and he doesn't want to be twatted 10-0+ by Red Star.

#EmeryOUT

>he didn't know it was because the board refused to sanction Liverpool style rebuilding of £500m over three seasons
For some reason they always get to sell their players for a fortune while we just get ripped off.

Because Liverpool has spent over £600m in the last three years. For reference, Wenger spent £900m in his reign. Arsenal will never ever challenge for the title again unless they put out significant amounts of cash (which they won't). From now on, it's going to be buying £15M-£25M players (one or two at most) and hoping they turn into £100M players, sell them, then do it again. Each time hoping they perform well enough to drag Arsenal to success. Wenger wasn't the problem. He was never the problem regardless of what the WOB's say. It has been the board since Dein left.

Not all of them. Suarez and Coutinho were major outliers for Liverpool after they had done £35M on Andy Carroll and buying the likes of Rickie Lambert. Even if we ignore their big sales, they've still spent £300M on players. Arsenal haven't done that in 10 years. They've spent around £200M in the last 5. You need to go into the staff of Arsenal and ask the ITK's. They say Emery is essentially a retard who radically changes player tactics from game to game and doesn't listen to his players suggestions. Obamayang has asked to play with Lacazette week in week out or at least play with another FW. Emery keeps denying this and does it sporadically. Emery radically changes tactics and player instructions from game to game that they've either not practised OR are really fucking random in the game. Mate, Emery drew to fucking Brighton. This is nearly Spurs losing 5-1 to a 10 man relegated Newcastle levels retarded. The United win fucked his brain and he's gone full retard. I don't want Arsenal in the CL because we're not even going to get out the groups. Which would be fine, we could end up in the EL, but it's boring to see that death. Arsenal need heavy investment over the next 10 years. Perhaps Emery is doing 5D chess to prove how Arsenal need major investment. But he doesn't realise he's dealing with a Jew who won't. I mean, what more evidence do Arsenal ''''fans''''' need that when Ol' Diamond Eyes LEFT into his contract because he had essentially no fucking say over what players to buy. Or, more specifically, 99% of his suggestions were 'TOO MUCH. FIND CHEAPER.'

I see our autistic friend AA is back.

We did once but we slipped and Leicester didn't.

welbeck's contract expires next summer, what now?

>AA
Who?

Let it go. He'll just get injured again. We don't need English players for the league rules any more. He's not good enough either. If Lacazette and Auba can't score regularly, Welbeck won't.

>best Wenger could buy
I don't even need to google which players he could have gotten for the Xhaka and Mustafi money.

Honestly wonder how long Xhaka will be at the club for. At what point do we cut him loose? He just signed a new contract

>He just signed a new contract
why would anybody give him a new contract?! (or a contract at all)

Why does nobody ever remember that Liverpool sold a crocked Torres for 50 million and used that money to buy Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez?

Yes Liverpool spend a lot but they're also consistently able to cash in their failures for a slight loss and sell shitters from the academy to Bournemouth for 20 million

Meanwhile Arsenal are about to let Ramsey go on a free and replace him with someone worse for 50 million

You should have went with Rafa Benitez after Wenger.

>Arsenal isn't clinical

Attached: 2019-03-19-pl-att.png (859x702, 72K)

Who are >we rooting for
fuck city
fuck liverpool

What I see is that Arsenal don't/can't create lots of goal scoring chances.
The reason is there's no wingers nor playmakers.

>kompany
must b nice

Attached: 88021227.jpg (968x645, 57K)

I don’t want to live in a world with a Liverpool title

soul vs soulless

Just checking in, I know i promise not to post until the season ended but that Kompany goal was quality

Fuck Arsenal

Attached: D38oPgfWwAAQNCE.jpg (1200x792, 179K)

twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/1125500178478379008

pure orgasm, the joy of almost wrapping up the title

we'll never know how this feels ever again in our lifetime

Attached: FelineWaryAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.webm (720x480, 111K)

Leicester are unironically better than us

That Choudhary guy is better than Xhaka lol

when are we getting our own Man Mountain?

gonna listen to the Arsenal vision podcast and the arseblog one as well

They are probably gonna want to get rid of Emery

at this point, I'm indifferent. Don't care if he fucks off or stays for another season. Anymore than that i might riot

>Ox lad injured again
>Kompany crushing dreams with his first shot on target from outside the box in 6 years
>Kompany slipping but recovering unlike Slippy G
>Barca about to win 6-0 on aggregate

Is this the best time to be an ABL?

is that baba?

yes, or what i would like to call her, bae

for someone who used to post on /arse/, she's done quite alright for herself, hasn't she?

tf is her secret goddamn it

sure, now i'm getting trips
>priorities.jpg

We should sign Iheanacho as out Welbeck replacement

He could recover his Man City form 2bh

>kept saying she's 15
>thought it was a joke because of the pics she has up are...interesting
>ask her a question to be sure
>get this

worrying, because....

Yeah, she has a podcast too, been meaning to give it a listen

Attached: wg.png (446x814, 660K)

So players leaving this summer guaranteed

>Cech (retired)
>Welblack (terminated contact)
>Rambo (going to an actual good team for the first time in his career)
>Lichsteiner (only had a 1 year contract)
>Koscielny (retirement/injury)

So that's 5 player at least who will be freeing up the wage bill. I'm assuming players like Elneny and Jenkinson are going to be sold as well because they're pure garbage (and the manager also never plays them). That's another 2 players who need to be replaced. This window for Emery is going to be crucial yet he's not being given any money for it. Joke club.

>Arsepedos
Expected.

We have Willock and Osei-Tutu

Ofcourse, They are all pakis, panerte and ngubus here and They are the biggest pedos.

>she has a podcast too
Link?

>Oezil isn't a playmaker

>playmaker
>makes no play

Attached: short heda.png (485x443, 22K)

castbox.fm/episode/Episode-01-Welcome-to-Bitching-Baseball-id1457077-id96528473?country=gb

God this is terrible

yes

>Fuck yourself! You ain't Arsenal.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 6.10.27 PM.png (1936x974, 2.01M)

EOBs

Attached: D4apiHaX4AAPMSa.jpg (974x1200, 167K)

bobby