Negative media coverage all season

>negative media coverage all season
>hurr durr play kante in his right position
>hurr durr sarriout in december
>play all season with 2 washed out strikers and a spanish faggot who fucks off to atletico
>still get more points than spuds, arsenal and manure

is he, dare I say it... based?

Attached: maurizio-sarri-chelsea-manager.jpg (1300x724, 128K)

I think he's done enough to deserve a chance to build the next team.

He has played the most lifeless football I've ever seen at Chelsea though. They're only in the Champions League places because of other teams being shit.

I'm a Chelski fan and I have no idea how we ended up 3rd. I though we'd be 5th or 6th. Lmfao Sarri is based.

We're only there because everyone else is shit. I said from the start if we get top 4 I'll be happy with the season though.

but is he capable of doing more than

>let's buy all my napoli players lol

Higuain a shit. Jorinhgo is so so

>desperately need a striker
>don't buy a striker

season was doomed from the beginning. But in the next, with 2,3 solid transfers (ffs striker especially) i can see them improving, even if hazard leaves

He got lucky and all the other top 4 rivals have JUSTed harder than Chelsea this season.

>we

High IQ post. You also forgot how some Chelsea fans are complete retards who boo Jorginho and the team

Attached: 1535304583940.jpg (628x620, 144K)

aren't chelsea banned from transfers for like a year

Usually what happens is the club goes to the court of sport arbitration and they put the transfer ban on hold whilst the case is open. So we should get 1 more transfer window before the ban.

>Some
Honestly giving the fanbase too much credit there. They honestly chimped out over Hudson-odoi.

if he finsihes in top 3, he is based.

Almost certain the CAS will hear an appeal which will put a stay pm the punishment.

A Buy a decent striker and we can compete next year. Also use Mount as Kovashits replacement and rotate Reece James with Azpi

>They honestly chimped out over Hudson-odoi.
And he was crap the games he played after. Really needs to work on all aspects of his games except cutting in and shooting

He will be a decent player but honestly don't see how he will become a world class one.

No one really thinks he’ll be world class. It was just a case of “dont go Ngubu”

>>hurr durr play kante in his right position
I wished retards stopped saying this. Kante has never been a holding midfielder. He has always been an explosive box to box player. Just because he is fantastic at defending doesn't mean he is a DM.

>is he, dare I say it... based?
no

lmao polaks seething because sarri left Milik on the bench at Napoli

they bought higuaine

Last game is leicster away
Could still end up 5th

Yeah, give him another year, it is going to be fun see Chelsea crashing without Hazard and this clown in the bench

Arsenal have to play Burnley away and Spurs have to play Everton. Leicester is no harder or easier than those matches.

Not if Arsenal and Tottenham drop points.

Woah, it's almost like Hazard bailed him out all season

Hahahahaha

>spend billions
>just scrape top 4

lmao

Wrong

Attached: 1527367891327.png (400x386, 205K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1429400398434.jpg (706x649, 111K)

We don't mind that you guys get the 3rd, but if Arsenal is in the europa league final, beat them ok?

Open for appeal, will probably just get denied the winter window (Which isn't that much since it's the middle of the season).

>no hazard
>transfer ban
chelsea will be lucky to finish 6th next year if they don't sack sarri

Fucking knew it.

>we

Higuain will finish top scorer next year, he just needs time to adapt.

MARK MY WORDS CUNTS

Jorginho has been fantastic lol

>6-0

yes fantastic lmao

once PuliGOAT is in the squad, chelsea will be scoring blooters for the giggles

Which billions

idk Roman

Attached: file.png (754x272, 60K)

With the money they spend they really should be above Arsenal and Tottenham no problem.

"New research" they say, as though it's not just some bored hack for a shitty website browsing transfermarkt

Why doesn’t he buy Black players?

SEEEEEEEETH

0-6
cucked by zoom zoom gk in front of his family and 100 million ppl

Fuck off, Israel. Go bomb some Palestinians or whine about the Holocaust.

Attached: 55-pierre-jackson-maccabi-tel-aviv-high-quality.jpg (497x497, 36K)

Sure thing goyim

Fuck off, he's literally turned >us into Arsenal

>shocking away performances, losing almost all of them and barely scoring, such as 6-0 at City, 4-0 at Bournemouth, 2-0 at Arsenal, 2-0 at Liverpool, 2-0 at Everton, 3-1 at Spurs, 2-1 at Wolves
>players dropping like flies, literally injuries in every single game presumably thanks to our now Arsenal tier medical staff/training routine
>celebrating top 4

That's one billion. Where are the others? And what has Chelsea not won since 2010?

Want Leeds promoted solely for Bielsa/Sarri chess matches. They'll be bringing tactics boards onto the pitch with the water bottles.

Only outperformed by Pep and Klopp who are 3 seasons in having spent billions... yeah i'd say he's based.
Should leave though because the supporters are brainlets so what's the point

lifelong Chlesea fan since 2015 here, we need to bring back Mou, suck it up and kick out any player that complains

hoofing the ball up to a pacey black man is in our blood, it's what we always did since when my grandpa was a kid before The War, he bled Blue and would tell me, "Billy, hoof the ball to your pacey Negroid, never try to control it you yid poofter, praise the Queen" he died fighting for these fucking pakis to invade my neighbores of Ft. Lauderdale, blues #1 town across the pond

kante is designed to tackle and put pressure on, forcing him to do anything else is stupid, he's such a polite and not-uptie black though and probably autistic so he won't stand up for himself so WE will

fuck Sarri, fuck Europe, fuck statistics, fuck VAR, fuck Milwall I will fucking bash any millwall fans head in if I see them, bring back real football, bring back OUR club culture,

Hudson-Ngubu will surpass Radford and Sterlel but won't be good enough for Chelsea, he should get loaned out to crystal palace or something

embarassing

Attached: 1552149604757.png (1000x1000, 239K)

This was a prediction. Just pointed out they havent sealed the spot yet. It's over now ofc

*Wasn't

nah we should easily be third or fourth, no one from the united squad would make the chelsea team and only one from arsenal would (lacazette or aubameyang (lol)). The only issue is that we've played a defensive system for so long that it was always going to take time to adapt, also factor in the fact that sarri got only a week before the season started.

If we were to keep exactly the same squad next season but get a competent striker I'd expect us to close the gap between us and the top 2 a fair bit.