Can some one explain to me why this team had a national championship title

can some one explain to me why this team had a national championship title.

Attached: UCF-logo.png (1060x852, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-sp-ucf-ncaa-record-book-national-champs-20180825-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one outside of that general vicinity recognizes them as a national champion. I’m not even sure half their fans buy into it except casuals and ignorant ones

UCF has no class

orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-sp-ucf-ncaa-record-book-national-champs-20180825-story.html

Ask the NCAA themselves, their reasoning and everything is in the article and the NCAA's actual record book.

Lot's of talented JUCO's & transfers.

That’s because the academic standards are so low

It's Disney World University, what do you expect?

Now you know why the SEC has so many good football programs.

>shittest sec school is vanderbilt
>also has best academics
really makes you think

In fairness though Georgia is the second highest ranked sec school on U.S. college new's academic rankings.

whoops i meant third, Florida is the second highest and these three schools break the top 50.

Georgia is a great school but I’m sure they make plenty of concessions for the football team

do you really need to when they all major in Communications?

this

Is there even a single D1 football player majoring in engineering. I always try to find this info but it honestly seems impossible.

Ever tried to have a conversation with a black person from Georgia before?

There are a few, but it's because they know they don't have a chance in hell at making the NFL.

I remind you that Fitzmagic is a Harvard graduate.

I try to stay away from PoC

>go to one of the most prestigious universities in the world
>get drafted into the NFL and make millions
>play below average but still loved

Best story next to Brady tbqh

same could be said for Jeremy lin

Linsanity is probably better known by an avg fan, than half the players currently playing

Why the fuck do so many of these players say "i wanna be successful to take care of my parents" but they never consider pursing a career in anything other than sports or entertainment. For gods sake major in accounting or just business. You probably could a decent paying job no problem

because the majority of these guys have a massive ego that tells them they're going to be the next biggest superstar when in reality there are thousands of people just like them so they don't develop a backup plan and diversify their "life portfolio"

which is why 90% of those who dont make it, end up back where they started.

It is kinda sad tho imo. The NCAA chews these kids up and spits them out once they've either been drafted or washed out. It's one of the reasons why I'm pro-stipend for these guys. Obviously they're going to blow it on partying but maybe someone will save the cash for a rainy day.

Im also pro stipend, in addition i really support a minor league for football to allow this players to skip the college process and go straight to playing for money.

As compared to what? Minor league baseball? Junior hockey league?

>pro stipend
YANG 2020

Vandy
Power gap

Texas A&M
Florida
UGA

Everyone else