Tfw no /cyc/ thread

>tfw no /cyc/ thread

Attached: sad vroome.jpg (480x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letour.yorkshire.com/tour-de-yorkshire-2019/mens-race/stage-3/#results
tiz-cycling.live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ineoswinslol

Attached: 1527256116997.jpg (1200x661, 102K)

Was he Norwegian?

>30%

Primoz is /ourguy/ for the Giro lads.

Comfiest threads on spee tbdesu

he's 1/7th norwegian

When will we finally win a Tour de France?
I've never seen a french rider win it

Attached: 1545653335836.png (591x716, 322K)

Yorkshire looks pretty comfy

yuour mom looks pretty comfy

uncalled for, brazil

Attached: fu.png (657x635, 295K)

Never. We are too honest. Our clean riders can't beat the dopers.

just bought eurosport player for the giro 6 or 7 bucks, gotta give something back for once
never

*INHALES*

Attached: INHALES.jpg (590x405, 33K)

This sprint in Yorkshire is for "your height in beer"

do they stack bottles or how does it work?

When global warming puts great britain under water

Crates, it seems.

karl pilkington?

norway is a shitty country with awful liquor laws

where do I find the gc table for yorkshire?

hej

Attached: hej.jpg (320x320, 14K)

They actually found some flat tarmac in the UK? Roads are a joke thanks to
>everyone drives 2+ tonne, 2 metre wide cars with low-profile tyres and rock-hard "sports" suspension with no give
>speed humps everywhere fucking up the roads
>the most incompetant, willfully lazy, good-fer-nothing, bodge jobbers road workforce to have ever existed

letour.yorkshire.com/tour-de-yorkshire-2019/mens-race/stage-3/#results

Yorkshire stream, anyone?

like richard virenque

oh wait

ahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha
good one

lmao we have even seen an aussie win it.

get your shit together, yassine.

tiz-cycling.live/

>Our clean riders can't beat the dopers.
You can either invest in more effective testing or in more effective dopage methods.
Your dopers are still stuck in the old ways of EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone, all of which are easily caught.

Cadel Evans?

bad roads make better cyclists

VRROOOOOOOME

leave froome to me

Attached: kamp.png (653x352, 445K)

Bad roads make you childless.

Dunbar getting towed by a moto to an overall victory

Attached: 1pqmgq.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Ineos is a cancer on the sport of cycling. UCI pls do something.

>gva

>tiz-cycling.live/
Thank denmar

Pls win Van Avermeme

Attached: getcomfy.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

name one clean successful professional cyclist

Merckx la :)

what body type is the most common with cyclists?
long legs? big lungs? etc

Indurain. Greatest human of all time.

Definitely twink

It depends what kind of rider they are.

mountain ->skelly
TT-> tall = big power
sprint -> muscled up

Are there bonus seconds on the finish line?

Og you want to be a Gc rider, you need long legs, big lungs and literally nothing else. All other body parts are dead weight.
Sprinters need massive thighs.

I guess this semen-slurping """"""""""sport"""""""""" isn't for me

Is russiabro dead? Wtf?

So Bernal will win this year right? Next coming of Quintana?

I hope not

>cycling in early may

Attached: file.png (267x190, 7K)

Bernal is kill. Collarbone. Won't race the Giro.

>using pedals

Attached: 1441131639013.jpg (700x673, 119K)

based

GVA getting cucked by Ineos was a pathetic look

there was nothing he could do desu

Fuck the Brits and their legalized doping through backdoors.

>legalized doping through backdoors
what do you mean

How about not pulling your opponent to the finish line. There was zero reason for him to do that.

Team ineos had numeric strength, it was over as soon as lawless held on on the climb

>all of them have some sort of asthma and can take medicine that boost performance, medical case, otherwise it's literally doping

Turbomanlets like Quintana, Lopez, Chaves, Landa, Bardet and even ourguy /Pinot/ are fucked when it comes to GC.

They are just so terrible at TT's compared to guys like Roglic, Bernal, Dumoulin. With the current GC field I don't see a pure climber win a GC any time soon. Like if you agree (Simon Yates is actually a pretty good TT'er now so maybe they can still improve that)

>Like if you agree

Attached: retard.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Sorry, but >we will win one before you do

I agree will still root for superman

Who /girohype/ here/

It's kinda hard to get hype when you're working through the entire thing.

Attached: aahkj.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Can't wait for Poomoulin vs Prime Roglic

If it's based VDP it'll count as part french

fuck time trials tbqh (to be quite honest)

Nope, only way to create a difference in modern grandtours

I used to be a brainlet like this but then I realized ITT is the fairest way to distinguish between cyclists because you completely take team aspect out of the game (although they are not exciting as mountain finishes)

>Le exciting mountain finish meme
>Everyone waits til last 2 kms to attack

>wilfully implying that you don't get excited the first time in a tour the lads go up the steep mountain with an elite group and you have no idea who's going to be able to hold on and who's going to get dropped

Gwan Ronnie

>Not watching the tour for the sprintchads
I'm sorry for you

Attached: tdf_OFS706-e1521723121776.jpg (1024x816, 247K)

can he cycle for over 100 km tho?

Actually he can and with ease. I train with some triathletes and there's this guy who looks like a shorter Aquaman and weighs like 90 kilos of muscle and he eats 6% of his body weight on simple carbos every day to do multi-day amateur events, so yes.

pantani

i have asthma

tfw rode 2 times less than previous year already thanks to cold wet shit weather.

Attached: APU EATING TIDE.png (850x559, 12K)

It’s too bad cycling turns you into a twink. My tarmac gets no more love.

Sastre

Do sprinters need to be tall?
I noticed that they are all somewhat tall, but then Caleb Ewan is pretty solid and he is pure manlet. Is he just an exception?

Not necesserly
You have to be very powerful and dynamic with your legs

No, Cav is a manlet, same with Viviani, and Gaviria. It's more about power to drag than absolute power. Kristoff has massive power output but his sprint position resembles a parachute while riders like Cav and Ewan are really low and aero.

What's the deal with this year's Giro? Half of it is completely flat and the other in mountains only? Hope it doesn't get boring.
Also, how do you guys rate the CCC efforts so far? Bevin just took 4th on the last stage of Romandie, so they're getting some exposure (beyond just memes like with the Paris-Rubaix).

Okay, just checked the Yorkshire one and van Avermaet won a stage (2 in gc) which is pretty big. So the conclusion would be they're not half bad.

GVA only won the last stage because the sprint wasn't contested. Lawless had a big enough lead so that he could let GVA win and they had a chat few km before the finish. Lawless looked effortless in following him in the sprint. Overall CCC hasn't lived up to the expectations everyone was putting on them.

The Giro route looks weird though.

>Overall CCC hasn't lived up to the expectations everyone was putting on them
Shame to hear that.

The team is pretty much GVA this season. And he hasn't really performed on the level he has the last couple seasons.

True, but its also cuz his teammates have been too weak, Rolf Sorensen said on danish tv their manager is gonna invest big to give him more quality helpers next season

Yeah, he doesn't have the best team due to the clusterfuck that was the BMC to CCC transition. And it's not like their season has been a total disaster. With a good summer they can save their season somewhat. Katusha and Dimension Data are having worse seasons while arguably having better teams. Katusha doesn't seem to have any light in the tunnel due to Kittel's situation and DD because Cav seems to finally be too old to win sprints. And even in future with a few good domestique signings CCC can improve a lot while both Katusha and DD need more than domestiques to sort their teams out.

I'll also rate CCC for having a jersey that can be easily spotted in TV amidst a sea of shitty fades that all look the same. Even if orange isn't my favourite colour.

Cycling is the gayest sport ever

We don't slap each other on the ass like footballers