/twain/ -- Twain general

This is a thread for all matters pertaining to Twain. Rather than make a new thread, post anything you have to say regarding the GOAT Messi, the fraud Penaldo and anything related to autism and other mental illnesses. Discussions about proxies and Google translate are also welcome, as are screencaps of Twain autism.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (255x170, 346)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/sp/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=92538280
Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

Is he the same guy that posted when Liverpool were loosing. Absolutely based that was. Especially the thread when they lost CL final last year.

Attached: 1518266833216.jpg (246x205, 12K)

Messi is a fag

Messi sucks

>retardo

>Ronaldo McDonaldo

O TWAIN

Attached: CHAU TWAIN.jpg (1728x1296, 508K)

probably not since that based twain always keep his flag
this new guy is terrible at funposting and is on a spectrum

Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 away

nah, that guy was class

>general about a mentally ill mod
This is the lowest point of this board, fellas.

>Dribliano Donaldo

The only spergo I like is the slovakian who made the man utd threads

>me of argentina, delay

Thanks bud messi is GOAT go barca

Attached: 1556804387840.png (814x806, 65K)

>OBSESSED
>RENT FREE

Attached: SOYCULT.png (543x565, 218K)

Attached: 1556759742706.png (1350x602, 171K)

You know they dont have any argument & are SEETHING when they reply with 'O TWAIN'

Attached: 1556759334789.png (878x602, 208K)

Yeah, being obsessed with Messi is one thing, but being obsessed with some autist is on another level. These guys are more autistic than "Twain".

I would like to bring attention to the plight of Romanian anons that have had there good reputations tarnished by association. We, as a board, need to be aware that many of our Romanian anons are completely innocent and actually nice blokes.

Attached: 1556759542700.png (644x800, 37K)

Why twain wears this hat?

>he doesn't know it's the retard messi vs the faggot ronaldo
don't start confusing this it's well established

Based anti Twain Colombian

>t. twain

Attached: 25A4BBE2-1B24-461A-A2C0-236C91025E7E.jpg (250x202, 8K)

for future usage

Attached: 1557058805775.png (479x611, 190K)

This.

>EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME IS A SAMEFAG PROXY!!!1?!!!!!!

cringe and autism pilled

Attached: 1556759021589.png (645x527, 147K)

he ruined everything based slip poster had built

Four sperg so far on Yea Forums are
>TWAIN
>Al Fonso
>Slovak 'stat pad' United
>Albanian Milanesa

He shits all over the board looking for attention and you fucking retards won't stop giving it to him. Great job.

for mobile users
sys.4channel.org/sp/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=92538280

Attached: 1555450150417.png (1200x1600, 450K)

Based

What is a Twain? Don't come here nearly enough anymore to understand all the new memes.

penaldo fanboy that makes multiple threads pro penaldo or anti messi
Uses proxies to talk to himself

Share your proxy list lads don't be a bunch of twains(faggots)

I can understand people not liking messi, but I dont think its more than one guy who makes "Messi choked!" threads the day after he scores two against liverpool. I don't think so many retards are on here.

I basically agree with you except for:
>I don't think so many retards are on here

The best one so far

Attached: 1556939408135.png (1890x2609, 1.28M)

Reminder that he's probably paying for a pass rather than a VPN, because it's cheaper that way and he'd be able to post with rangebanned proxies. He could theoretically also be a janny which would give him passfag privileges for free but I'm not buying the janny narrative for a second.

Attached: 1556927351764.png (720x338, 69K)

This pic was 2018, this year he added Brasil and Austria for a while

Attached: cancer.jpg (1474x516, 382K)

That's what some don't understand:
There's being a CR fan (go ahead, post what you wan't, shitpost, create a thread every now and then, no problem. In any case, there'll be some Messi or [insert player] fans doing it as well. That's NORMAL.)

And then there's this guy mental illness: literal YEARS of opening between 10 to 20 new obsessed garbage threads EVERY DAY (rotating proxies after maxing daily new threads limit). Pathetically talking to himself to bump his threads, thus 404ing other people's ones...
Paying to make sure they can't rangeban his known proxies (Yea Forums.org/pass)

So no, "ignoring him" doesn't really work does it? He's fucking up the board for everyone reading this, not just me. And off all sports in this board, and off all people discussing them, it's just this ONE deeply troubled autist (G-good one bud! You can't even fit in an anonymous board full of antisocials).

His mental breakdown is boring now. Before we all knew he was a guy on some VPN we just prentended to not notice and we all had fun but no one likes a schizo being full schizoid. Luckily this kind of people don’t live long so it’s just a matter of time.

>His mental breakdown is boring
Because it was exposed as a false flag, so it never happened?

How the fuck is no one talking about this? I just found the thread and the retard somehow shitted up his own thread up to 700 posts

Twain, sweetie we've already discussed why this argument is retarded and makes no sense.

>g-guys i-it wasnt really me, er I mean Twain!
>th-that g-guy made it SOOOO easy to get caught h-ha!
Even though the only reason he got caught was from a fucked up google screencap of scores where the romanian words were small and he probably didn't notice it until it was too late.
>n-no h-he clearly was a falseflagger pretending to be T-Twain! He only pretended to be retarded for 8 hours real time in that thread! It was all a joke!
No one would ever do something that autistic - having a mental breakdown and posting hundreds of games in which Messi didn't score - over just "pretending"
>f-fucking Al-Fonso! Y-You're all Messoy shills and Al-Fonso proxies! Yo de Argentina, retardo! L-Look at this screencap from me saying it was all a joke!

Attached: 124986129469.png (351x331, 14K)

shut up alfonso

kek, another slip just like liverpool
i was about to say somebody should alert romanian authority to keep this guy in check but then i remember >gypsy

sorry but what is the significant of the london picture with the red bus?

*ignores the part where I spoke perfect Argentine Spanish throughout a whole thread*
*ignores the part where the Messitard falseflagging admitted to it*
You think that someone actually posted an image with Romanian words "by accident", then posted a picture with a Romanian clock "by accident", and then did a bunch of stuff that made anti-Messi posters look bad "genuinely because he was seething!".

It's the most obvious false flag of all time, and a poster even admitted to it. Or hell, it was probably you to get back at "Twain". You're even so obsessed you made a video about it.

Attached: missi.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

How do you say "Yo de Argentina, retardo" in your language?

We say "False flag" in Argentina.

Attached: 1556994087349.png (465x147, 6K)

Again, it's mindboggling how retarded you are to try to suggest that it was all a giant complex ruse. Your original Barca vs Roma screencap's only Romanian words were "Liga Campionilor" and barely visible. When you pick out a picture to post on Yea Forums, you only see a small preview so it's definitely and most likely true that your retarded ass didn't keep track of your screencap autism and got fucked over by it by someone who noticed the small Romanian words.

What you're suggesting is that someone had enough autism, awareness and a genius plan to "expose" Twain through subtle fuck ups and then proceed to "pretend" to mentally breakdown which is fucking retarded considering 1. that most anons don't give enough of a shit to go through so much trouble and 2. it's already well known you were a proxyposter since multiple anons caught your autistic retardation from filenames and image hashes in the archive.

I was in that thread, we all saw you post your screencap and then delete it a minute later thinking that no one would find out. Kill yourself

Why is Yea Forums handling his decline so well?

Are alfonso and twain the same person? It makes me giddy thinking about a guy so far on the spectrum that can he can only get his high arguing with himself.

Attached: 1490105995942.jpg (830x720, 81K)

Messi is an autistic fuck. Would it be surprising that his fans are autistic too? The mistake is not small, the image has like 5 words in it, and 2 are in Romanian. It's obvious bait. He went overboard to make sure nobody doubted it was legitimate.

>screen caping my own post should make it more true
Jesus maybe you are actually retardo
Now explain this classic

Attached: 1518209004423.png (968x732, 99K)

>January 29, 2018
How would I know? I wasn't posting on Yea Forums. I was on holidays, moron.

also lmao at that that Messi fanboy spending la segunda quincena de enero posting on Yea Forums, he's probably the falseflagger

you're trying too hard