/147/ - World Championship Snooker 2019 - Final

It's time for the final!

Today's schedule (GMT):
>2pm
John Higgins vs Judd Trump
>7pm
John Higgins vs Judd Trump

The final is best of 35 frames

Attached: 2019-World-Snooker-Championship-3[1].jpg (640x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMvTxMD130o
youtube.com/watch?v=WKLyI1r0hMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GL0bAKOzI_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazher_Mahmood
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9NaA2hetg
strawpoll.me/17939124
streamgaroo.com/television/united-kingdom/eurosport-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=H_b-4g3n4Os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ETERNAL HIGGINS

*ahem*

FUCK Trump

FUCK Higgins

Higgins to smesh Trump

Higginschads assemble

The qt crossfit girl was at the gym again. I said hi to her and she smiled and responded to me. She ended up asking for my number and asked if I'd like to go onto a date with her after we had talked for a bit. So I guess I'm going on a date sometime soon. Never been on a date before and I'm a nervous wreck right now.

Soz lol my pet rock has been doing a lot of drugs the past week now I feel very very fragile

where were you all for the Scottish Open?

Just be yourself bro

Good afternoon lads

As promised.
Sorry m8 but I couldn't find the calippo shots.

Attached: 1417981104351.jpg (567x756, 142K)

COME ON JUDD

Attached: Pobrano obraz do pliku Messenger_Lite.png (402x511, 144K)

Attached: choc ice.gif (500x375, 757K)

i think I want higgins to make trump seeth

youtube.com/watch?v=GMvTxMD130o

>comments

John Higgins, MBE is going to win Betfred World Snooker Championship, how good is that

Attached: higgins15.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Begrudgingly, I must now back Higgins.

For the next 2 days, I must give the man the benefit of the doubt that he was not a match fixer. In my opinion, the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. Yet Judd Trump is such a piece of shit that I must support the Wizard of Wishaw. The thought of Trump finally getting his name on the trophy after all these years of hype is too much to bear.

Higgins must win. Trump must be destroyed.

Attached: you must be truly desperate to come to me for help.jpg (1280x680, 90K)

>Not an autist
>Not a sperg
>Actually able to go on a date with a lady
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the thread, Finnbro. You clearly don't belong here.

biggest snooker tragedy this final tbqh

Attached: 1503425972943.jpg (736x742, 169K)

HOW'D YOU SWALLOW 300,000, JOHN?

JOHN YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO SNOOKER

good luck user

I love it when people buy extremely odd selections of things in supermarket. Your picture is almost as good as the guy in front of me at a till once who was buying four cans of beer and a belt and nothing else.

>Crooked John vs. Drumpf

Attached: 1555564876387.png (729x638, 154K)

Tragedy
When our Ding is gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When Dave Gilbert cries and you sure know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to support
You're goin' nowhere

>tfw there was no collusion with the Russian mafia

fuck sake
didn't get my freddos last year, not getting my calippos this year
guess I'll just go to the shop myself

Attached: sad Xiao Guodong.jpg (737x539, 21K)

incredbile

Attached: gettyimages-8363144442-e1503349832214.jpg (782x438, 27K)

Get some prawn crackers while you're there

What dnb you into

ole suihkusi ja mene itseesi :D

>odd
So in a hurry to catch the game with a few tins and replacing an old work belt in the process? Unusual would be buying some childrens costumes, tie-wraps and lube.

Don't
Nonce
Babies

Meal for one, condoms and dog food.

Tragedy
Trump's loosing control, oh he got no soul
It's tragedy
When everybody cries and Higgins is reason why
It's hard to bear
With no qt beside you
You're goin' nowhere

Attached: Pobrano obraz do pliku Messenger_Lite.jpg (301x167, 11K)

Cannot wait for Higgins to absolutely destroy Drumpf

>ywn hug bowlqt

Attached: bowlsmile.png (345x315, 161K)

if Higgins chokes and isn't digging for the 300 he swallowed to overcome Trump like he did against Gilbert I am going to be really upset.

lel

Do it for Denise, John!

Is collage finished?

Attached: 1508449530112.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WKLyI1r0hMw

Most recent one

Attached: 2019 collage.jpg (2500x1250, 590K)

Tragedy
When the final date has two guys you hate
It's a tragedy
35 frames of a crying shame
It's hard to bear
There'll be no more threads till the Riga Mastairs

>"which of the finalists has the best chance of winning
>" at this point judd trump
*crowd laughs*

Du-du-du-du Du-du-du-du du du du dud duh

When’s Ronnie playing lads?

It's a beautiful thing

No one even comes for the Scottish Open

So there won’t be any active threads for the Riga masters

>ywn sit with her in the VIP area of the crucible and have her suck you while you enjoy expensive champagne and watch anooker and then have her sit on your cock just as you are about cum and then ywn grip her into a tight hug with your strong arms as she whispers into your ear how she wants it all inside and that nothing is hotter to her than getting bred during a snooker match

If you spot collage user please link him here, he was asking for finnbro yesterday

Attached: Pobrano obraz do pliku Messenger_Lite.png (260x360, 113K)

Attached: w8Fn0Jv.png (474x473, 20K)

That was me. Cheers brah.

lewdfinn you mustn't be so lewd on a Sunday!

Attached: nawty.png (334x420, 162K)

Oi - this isn't the letters page of Fiesta!

Shagged the missus this morning but only lasted 30secs. Lose boner if I take too long and she dries up. How do I sort this out?

Try roleplay. She could be hazel, you could be JV

Or Willie

Attached: 1430763449197.jpg (437x328, 37K)

Why so we hate judd Trump /147/?
Redpill me

more foreplay and something else than pumping in missionary, the most recommended part is to have the whole day of foreplay, if you did it right then by the time you get into bed both your missus and you have been on the edge so long that ~5 minutes is enough to bring about an explosive orgasm for both

>WHERE'S THE TIP GOIN'

Good luck user. I'm 32 and I still get the healthy fear when going on dates. It never get's easier, but don't settle in order to avoid it either

>IT'S GOING FOR THE BROWN POCKET

Lube and more emotional arousal. Sounds like you both are going through the motions.

>"These corners are so tight"

Attached: alan.jpg (609x339, 35K)

Can we get John Street back from the dead to referee the final?

Attached: streetsy.jpg (600x900, 77K)

You mean agent Dale Cooper?

beaut

I think its more duty sex even though we do want kids. Can't foreplay all day since she lives with my family.

>think its more duty sex
which is why it does nothing for you or your missus, book a spa&hotel night or something and have a day of hedonistic, erotic coitus

uncanny

He seems insecure, which is very unappealing.

Any other anons been dumped, had their confidence knocked and struggling to get back in the dating game?

What do

Attached: 1556828881083.png (1393x1713, 593K)

He's an assburgers with no soul, he seethes a lot and has a fading hairline which he is too slefconscious about

>you both are going through the motions.
>I think its more duty sex

are you really listening to and considering what people are saying to you, or are you just looking to vent? If it's the later /soc/ is that way ->.

never been dumped because I've never been in a relationship haha also im a virgin

Do a Richard Herring and go on x dates in x days (he did 50 in 50). Ask friends, look online, do whatever to get one. No pressure if one goes shit because you'll have another tomorrow.

iktfb

>/147/ - relationship advice

Attached: 1556991583597.jpg (500x668, 52K)

it stands to reason, but depression is hugely influential in how successful you are at dating. Work on yourself before you work on finding a partner. After getting dumped people are too quick to "find someone new".

Legend! Thanks for the Freddo.

Gwan Juddley.

Attached: riggins.png (498x565, 278K)

Five years ago and never dated since.

It's over tbqh m8

Have you ever been to fishing? Do you remember your first real catch, should you really attach yourself to every one of them or should gain experience and find a better spot?

Trump's walk in music reveals a great deal about the man himself.

He is a borderline autist with zero charisma. You can easily imagine him being bullied and unpopular at school. Blessed with a natural talent, he has been able to achieve fame and fortune and has tried to show off in the most garish manner over the years (those ridiculous shoes, the fast cars etc) as a means of trying to compensate for his weak nature and rejection by his peers.

On social media he has always been arrogant and argumentative yet in real life, cowers like a dog under scrutiny. The man has deep rooted insecurities which he constantly tries to deflect from with his autistic attempts at appearing "cool". The walk in music is perhaps the prime example. Soulless, empty commercial dance, the kind of garbage they play in Yates' at 1am on a Friday in some God forsaken town centre.

Trump has no appreciation for anything virtuous or meaningful. His entire life has been spent alone practicing Snooker and desperately trying to fit in. In his mind, obnoxious dance music like this is what the cool kids listen to, he thinks it makes him appear like a party animal badboy. He is the classic aspie, trying so hard to be accepted but never getting it right.

Alas, Judd Trump the Snooker player may have plenty of talent and acceptance from his fellow professionals on the baize. But Judd Trump the man is a lonely, vacuous, overcompensating husk of a human being.

And he's going bald.

Jrumpf honestly about to get fucking rocked by GRANITE.

>I don't understand fishing metaphors!

The mentally unstable chronic depressives I know are all mad pussy-crushers or hoebags; they're so desperate for someone to care about them but they never expect anyone to stay so they fuck hundreds of people. Meanwhile, the girl I had sex with a couple of weeks ago (first one in two years) seems so cheerfully satisfied with her own company that when I ask to see her again, she says no because she just doesn't feel like it. And I don't go begging every day because I'm fairly independent too. We're also both moderate autists, although I think she's even more autistic than I am. So I'm starting to worry I won't get to fuck her again.

>And he's going bald.

Attached: 1374935837266.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Top top quality pasta already.

I'm feeling quite down right now about work, got lots of new systems in and I'm not as familiar with them as the old ones. Plus we're about to get bought out and jobs might go. How's the best way to handle this /147/?

Anyone but riggins

>stealing my post

cunt

>100 posts an hour before it even starts

no wonder we need 3 threads a day all this shitposting

Do you work in insurance?

>hating the match fixing bore is a rare thing

Based and redpilled.

what match did he fix?

Create passive income and become a sex tourist

You in a union?

Attached: 58eb8a41528309e19ba77418f9478cd77eff1145ae08dac0bad1c23fd96b2f6f.jpg (750x500, 56K)

Unions have no power nowadays

Look for a new job if you want to have a backup, but don't quit. If they want to get rid of you, they will; there's no need to make the decision for them. My job is agony lately; there's only four of us and two are world-class geniuses and the other one is an obsessive perfectionist, so every day I show up just to be told I'm a disappointment. I've been there for two years and I will never be good if I'm not good now. I'm good enough that they have no need to hire anyone new, so there will never be a new worst guy in the office; it will always be me. I never do anything that nobody else could do, because half of us are world-class geniuses like I said. So all I ever feel is failure, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. And yet I'm not going to quit. Fuck those niggers. If I'm so fucking worthless, let them get rid of me.

What industry mate

This. Don't throw away free money from a redundancy payment without something better to go straight into.

>so there will never be a new worst guy in the office; it will always be me. I never do anything that nobody else could do, because half of us are world-class geniuses like I said. So all I ever feel is failure, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel
...bruv

Attached: 1368199412090.png (292x365, 118K)

Where is everyone from tonight?

Birmingham reporting in.

>tonight

m8 its 1pm

Lacking JUDD tbqh

Sound our kid

Affluent South Manchester represent

Stoke on Trent reporting in.

B E L F A S T
E
L
F
A
S
T

I've lost control of my life

Brum here

Leiden in da house

John can redeem himself by impeaching drumpf.

One of the south Londoners reporting in

Brighton

How can anyone say Higgins is innocent? Even if the video is edited, he still suggests taking out a dodgy mortgage to swallow 300k and happily goes along with blatant discussion of throwing frames.

DISGRACE

Blackpool

Colonia

Also snucker

For me, it's sinuca
youtube.com/watch?v=GL0bAKOzI_Q

Sheffield

SNOOKAH

One thing I don't understand: who recorded that video, and why?
Why would anyone record evidence of their own crime?

It was a News of the World investigation

pls add

Imagine the smell in that room, it's making me feel sick

Essex

Not sure if trolling but it was a very well documented sting operation by a very shady newspaper which was later shut down for major crimes

this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazher_Mahmood

>trusting the most corrupt newspaper in history

I have a strong urge to start drinking right now, but then I will be smashed for the evening session. Wat do?

Attached: 5Yvo67g.jpg (960x639, 67K)

>discussing rules during the game
this is how people die :^)

Rotterdam

You've answered your own question rusbro, get smashed

What a qt

Hull

alrite lads?

What did they stop and start arguing about ?

alri

Attached: 147.jpg (936x936, 523K)

Wait four hours and then start. Clean your house or something so you don't go crazy. By then, you will be ready to absolutely smash some alcohol, and might not even get drunk.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking shady. But here's the thing: if you have a wife, and you are 100% faithful to her, never even looked at another woman, and your 'friend' takes you to a hotel room for a drink and there are 3 10s there, naked, begging you to fuck them, I don't think you could be blamed for devising a condom strategy.

>tfw favorite moment of this year was when we made up American snooker shit, but none of the posts were of high enough quality to warrant being on the collage

Awful lot of people holding in this thread and I have the utterly horrifying suspicion that they may not all be regulars

Attached: 1556305428657.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Alri Mauled

we're not far from the historical extinction of that father figure.
at some point, there will be fathers with neckbearded sons who themselves know about Yea Forums (even if they don't post there), which is weird and depressing.

i only turn up for world and uk championships

World Championship brings together all the lads

Attached: 1493662187039.jpg (1017x740, 60K)

WC Final threads do get quite cancerous towards the end of the matches. Although no rpnnie so might not be as bad this year

I remember telling my dad a few years ago that there was this website where anyone can post and you don't need to create a profile or anything, and everyone's anonymous, and he thought it sounded like a really good idea. I didn't tell him the name, though.

Attached: disgustang.jpg (474x474, 17K)

uk and masters threads are usually too slow to make posting comfy.
te mix of casuals and regulars is what gives this a nice, steady flow.

You need to lurk the Scottish Open threads for 2 years before being allowed to post in /147/

yesterdays thread was comfy and went on until 597 posts, even though the game ended at 21:00

Attached: 1556902291788.png (720x1440, 307K)

I think we are already there desu. I can't wait to have a son who hides Yea Forums from me because he is too embarrassed to explain it to me; whille all the while I'm monitoring his internet usage and shitposting him in into depression.

I would even go as far as to say that /147/ during the WSC has the most perfect flow of any thread on Yea Forums.
between posting and refreshing, you get about 3 to 4 replies, which is the ideal amount of posts to read before you post again.
football threads are much more painful to navigate.

hi 190kg

>uk and masters threads are usually too slow
Imagine how the threads for the other tournaments are

Attached: 1492694701316.jpg (422x594, 52K)

That was a semi. I guarantee there will be /pol/ cunts in the thread tomorrow evening

This year is weird. Usually things went bad way before the final, there's none of this at all this time. Except for the Higgins autist sperging, the threads are pretty much impeccable.

100% agree. UK + Masters is too slow, footie threads are too fast... WSC is perfect

There will definitely be 10-year-olds in the world whose parents posted here, but maybe no 15-year-olds. I think the youngest I've seen someone claim to have started posting here is 12, so I think it'll be a couple of years before we get the second generation of channy boys.

kek
but kids will always find something their parents are not into or will never know about.
one of the paradoxes of our time is that while parents are much closer to their children (the relationship is not as formal as it used to be centuries ago), the generation gaps are much wider (centuries ago you would probably do the exact same things your father did, now any little novelty on the internet makes a parent sound like an old man compared to their kids).

>world-class geniuses

What is this job your in?

yeah, I actually don't bother with the other tournaments.
I just lurk in a normie forum, which is boring of course, but has a better flow.

Wouldn't be as slow if you posted too

>I actually don't bother with the other tournaments.

Attached: 1430769776921.gif (390x237, 3.85M)

we'll see.
I'm willing to give it a try next season.

I disagree. There have been far too many (You)s for posts asking for song recommendations (admit it; you never listened to any of the songs posted), too many repeated Seemaposts, and I never liked coming home from work to find you were all already on your third thread of the day. I think the optimal speed for a thread would be about 80% of what we've had here.

>Sandels cans
:D

here, I mean.
not in terms of watching, I watch every single tournament that is available on Eurosport.
but it's harder to make Eurosport commentator memes, as they're all different... and the simultaneous translation of Jimmy and Foulds doesn't help matters either.
WSC is perfect because we can all watch the beebs and meme about the usual suspects.

imagine the smell

IT support in a data centre. We need to do web hosting, we need to monitor bandwidth, we need to set up VPNs, we need to troubleshoot all manner of shit we've never seen before, every day, all while also running cables and cleaning up like literal janitors and even handling security for the building. For example, I got in trouble recently because some guy quit his job so we had to remove his access to the building so he couldn't come back and smash up his old employer's servers or whatever. I removed his access, following all the proper procedures, and then it turned out that the company had two employees with the same name and I had deleted the wrong one, and the guy who still worked there was an asshole who yelled at everyone. So everyone then passed on the yelling to me.

I accept that I might be exaggerating slightly when I say they are world-class geniuses, but they have heard of absolutely everything and they can fix all of it, which I cannot do.

>mfw more tired when I woke up than when I went to bed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 17.02.47.png (105x48, 17K)

>slightly

a lot-ly

Wait they do simultaneous translations of the studio segments in Portuguese eurosport?

What will happen if Trump lose

Attached: 87838828882.jpg (1682x1503, 200K)

I couldn't fall asleep for three hours last night, how to stay awake?

Attached: energetyk.jpg (521x384, 24K)

he will constantly do le ebin cue power shots with 6 cushion bounces if Riggins gets a comfy lead

Higgins will be world champion

drink some coffee and take a nap after the first session lad

Try and fall asleep. It obviously worked last time :^)

It's starting! It's starting! The snooker is about to start! Soon there will be snooker! It's going to start! It will start soon! Snooker is starting!

>here, I mean.
I realised that. Just post during the small tourneys, it's fun I promise :^)

yes, it's hell.
I hate it.
and they're too slow so they report about 20% of what has been said and then make up the rest.
extremely uncomfy.

what time does the actual snooking start though?

I hate preamble

Higgins will miss out on £300k

What does /147/ have against Judd Trump?

He's a legit good player

Attached: IMG_20190505_140116.jpg (1080x1361, 195K)

Former Trump supporter here, this is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy win the WC.

This Memento shit is 2spooky4me ;_;

Kek

GWAAAAAN JOHN

Okay, this was an epic intro
>Hazel in that white suit
N I C E

Just a bit of a twat really, nothing wrong with his snooks

CRUCIB OWL

`who is the hillary of snooker?

Attached: 1534527608917.jpg (2484x1712, 590K)

Trump.

Is Trump the only player that /147/ would root for Higgins against?

>the pistol from bristol
>the juddernaut
>the president of the usa
This is it boys, it’s this year or never

Attached: 1545059578212.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

QUIET PLEASE

time for cringey VTs

Attached: 1465500815606.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Eurosport or BBC?

I'd probably root for him against Ebdon or some other antisnookerist

Is 3 WC finals more impressive than 1 WC win ?

Attached: 614EQ1HfOUL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 17K)

BBC.

he was sometimes disrespectful during his early 20s, and therefore we must back a proven match fixer over him

I've listened to nearly every song posted and added a few to my regular playlist

Attached: gib.jpg (680x448, 29K)

BBC always

why would you ever pick eurosport if you had a choice?

Attached: 1556464033335.png (988x1106, 198K)

Attached: 123.jpg (1918x1207, 247K)

if its cringe to want to come on those tits then put me in your compilation

>admit it; you never listened to any of the songs posted
Well, that certainly ain't true.

Got used to it tbqh

wonder if based FUCK OFF heckler will be in the crowd today

Higgins looks relaxed and Trump looks nervous. Higgins will win.

is hazel an angel?

>Riggins

Lmao what a manlet.

what about HOW D'YA SWALLAH FREE 'UNDRED FAASAND JON heckler?

Trumps bow tie is the 'Trumps hair' of bow ties

Attached: _81027868_judd_trump_china_fans.jpg (800x333, 45K)

dududududu dudu dudu dudu du

Someone should make a webm of these crowd applause shots so they can be used here when someone makes a good post. Look how happy everyone is!

PUT THOSE SWEETIES AWAY PLEASE

I wonder if based riggins heckler will be there.

>Whats the point Ronnie's out

My mate said this

Still, that fucking song

time for snookah lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 14.11.02.png (333x216, 150K)

GWAAAAAAN JOHN

Attached: 1525695315453.png (2518x1238, 41K)

higgins only 400k officially

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀN JOHN BOY

GWAN JOHN

>inb4 "it's OGRE" posts after someone misses a pot in the first frame.

GWAN RONNIE

>Hazel in the (You have the) Power Zone

Attached: Faith_Off.png (640x480, 401K)

MON THE GRANITE

That horrible smile

GWAN RIGGY

Where the fuck is our boy Jan

there's only one man who's permanently in the power zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9NaA2hetg

GWAN TRUMP

GWAN JOHN

>Trump's JUST miss
It's ogre

ITS OGRE

GWAN JOHN

Having a sausage roll and a pint of Guinness, lads

Attached: sweet and tasty.png (559x415, 400K)

O G R E
G
R
E

when is ronnie playing?

GWAN JOHN

300k richer

>miss

Attached: higgin.png (848x656, 761K)

/r/ leopard selby

In the Scottish Open.

Also, you've changed your trip name so it actually says 190kg now. Is this because we all hate you?

can you just fucking die?

CUEPOWAH

gonna be a long session lads

Trumplestiltskin

Attached: 1557050379429.png (125x125, 2K)

Trump

fug

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/17939124
strawpoll.me/17939124
strawpoll.me/17939124

Whens my hero gould playing?

NAWTY
A
W
T
Y

Sorry, m8. There's a new leopard in town.

Attached: 1556996915523.jpg (450x333, 60K)

Fucking cringe

Attached: DUBBS.png (500x500, 15K)

Still would

BECAUSE IT'S ALL
ENCRYPTEEEEEED

Attached: crobbo.png (382x723, 479K)

pardon

Seriously dreadful thread so far.

If this post has repeating integers, Ding will be 2020 World Champion

IMPEACH DRUMPF.

GWAN JUDD

and because it doesn't, he never will be.

I want a foot job off hazel

Time to activate them

Attached: 14667887665.png (761x315, 166K)

time for Hazel, John and Steve to extrapolate the entire remainder of the match from one single frame

for you

if dubbs trump will win.

The power of the final threads innit

Attached: higgins2.jpg (658x367, 44K)

Attached: nawty.jpg (4500x4500, 1016K)

They changed the rules this year. That frame is actually worth 34 frames. This is the last one.

I just realised I can post here after being banned from britpol, I’ve missed posting like a crackhead

hazel whispering "I'll say no more" as she unzips davies fly to suck on his pink cue

>all this damage control about the table after based Gilbo destroyed it yesterday

Fuck Hearn.

>draw if higgins wins

Instead of reracks, they should just let the referee have a shot.

Horrifying

Attached: scared.jpg (420x500, 108K)

>tfw have to watch Spanish Eurosport

that'd be fun

is it the "ball cushion" or the "baulk cushion"?

Attached: gv43dsg.png (657x527, 13K)

It's actually called the bald cushion.

baulk

You're thinking of Gary Wilson. Gilbo just cried.

Jess Phillips should do it in blackface to adhere to diversity standards

WHAT A POT.

is that because the migrant stole your telly?

Felt so sorry for him desu

The Chad jump shot

the fuck is up with the table, every shot is bouncing

It's the baulk cushion. The line on the table is the baulk line, and the area between the baulk line and the baulk cushion is the baulk area.

The thing I don't get is when the commentators refer to the other end, with the black ball, as the "top of the table". It's clearly at the bottom.

>jump shot

CHEAT.

Delicious, isn't she?

>tfw no perfect 53-year-old Scotch mummy to eat out

holy shit riggins

I don't have Eurosport on TV

used to think the red colour in Higgins' face when he bends down for a shot was reflection of the red balls but now realise that it is, in fact, just his normal Scottish high blood pressure

>baulk area
>not power zone

Yay BBC is working again

/thread

Lucky Trump strikes again

>Ioannis Chrisoforopopodoupouletherioulopolous having an opinion on a sport other than naked wrestling
I admire your fierce spirit, my Hellenic friend

I concur, Herr Anonymous

147 for Judds 1st world championship

I've always kind of enjoyed the face he makes when he's playing the shot.
where his face gets all scrunched up like a muppet's face.

He looks like he's just swallowed something big

John DDK Riggins

>I don't have Eurosport on TV
because the migrant stole it

uk eurosport stream:
streamgaroo.com/television/united-kingdom/eurosport-live-stream

If I tie my shoelaces I look like Violet Beauregarde for the next hour

Why does cake have to be so delicious, lads

He stole Eurosport you mean?

Attached: dc567y2c5236632994d471b9436754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>whoever gets the first bit of bad luck loses the frame

This semen slurping sport isn't for me

Whose better looking? Riggins or trump?

the telly.

this desu, it's getting more and more frustrating as the players get better and better

Trump's brown wench is nice, but then so is Mrs Riggins

williams

Protip, instead of bending down to reach your laces, instead get your shoe higher by means of a step or chair.
t. former obese

Leo Scullion

>whoever gets the first bit of bad luck loses the frame
yeah its the only game that requires luck
football is pure skill

>it's a BOOOOOOOOOLLSEEEEEYEEEE

>AND HERE'S YOUR HOST

>JIM BOWEN!

Attached: BOWEN.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

higgins has had it lads

It’s the fucking final lol

That sounds good, recently I've been tying them before I put them on, but then I find I can't actually squeeze them on my foot and have to strap them around my feet with sellotape

>getting into the most dangerous lead against Higgins

for me, it's Ian McCulloch.

Attached: Ian_McCulloch-Snooker-678x381.jpg (678x381, 32K)

>Netherlands
>former obese
Hard to believe tbqh

>it's another Higgins makes a shit start to the final episode.
is he, dare I say, incapable of winning finals?

Attached: ron-perlman-perlmutations-follow-yo-lil-donnie-i-just-got-42560330.png (500x731, 167K)

I meant the game in general. The overall level of play has gotten to the point where you almost don't want to be the person breaking up the pack because if you don't get luck your opponent will run you out.

What the fuck is he doing playing for the tie?

GRANITE

P O M P E Y

reporting in and feelin real comfy

Attached: 61bcCBgHNBL._SY628_.jpg (449x628, 40K)

>Higgins

What would happen if someone played a snooker and the object ball became completely surrounded by other balls, and thus literally impossible to hit without a chip shot?

wat

>JUST Trump
Fuck off with the respot

What is wrong with Judd's skin?

>it didn't reach

that wins you the match automatically.
it's in fact the ultimate goal of the game.
very rare.

another higgins masterclass
truly a man mountain

Trump doesn't deserve this frame

Attached: CXemHv0WsAESL1o.jpg (600x800, 69K)

hahhahahah

lmao

>the city of Riggins

then you have to play a foul. but as long as you hit the ball with enough force that it would have hit a ball on, then it isn't a miss.

>the absolute neighbourhood of Wishaw.

>get two snookers
>now you need another one just to tie
absolute state

Crowd starts clapping at the wrong point commentators rush to try get them back in line laugh everytime

swallow

the idea of bumming a bloke is literally disgusting

We even had one in the early rounds of this tournament.

Having some pancakes lads. Do you cook yours in butter, olive oil or lard?

Attached: 123.jpg (1209x674, 121K)

*cough cough*

What sort - Yank/Scotch ones, or crepes?

Quiet please

Attached: Quiet please.jpg (200x293, 11K)

say what you want about trump but he wouldn’t have won that frame in 2011, he’s a complete player now

FUCK JUDD DRUMPF

butter all the way

>rpggins

BBC casuals only doing a live text commentary for the final.

Attached: jimmy white oh no no no.jpg (890x508, 103K)

Waffles > pancakes. If fact I've got a batter getting ready right now. Vegetable oil in the batter.

Just the classic pancakes lad.

yeah im a butter man myself, considered mixing it up with oil but I think ill stick to butter

Judd Trump 18-0

>jimmy

Poor jimmy very sad

>mfw john higgins gets knighted before ronnie

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

>jimmy

>The whirlwind

Attached: del.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Crepes then.

Do butter.

>black out of commission already

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

>thinking i'd take food advice from a fingolian

Attached: _106546665_trump_pa.jpg (624x351, 22K)

what sort of name is Judd anyway? Why does nobody mention this?

>olive oil
I'm going to vomit

and 10 semifinals for Jimmy, more than most.

haha based donkey kong-man pearlman.

Attached: kääk.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Wypipo be callin their kids Judd n Kyren n shiet

>using any other kind of oil
>ever
You rapeseed oil lads make me sick

It's a short for Juddernaut.

R E R A C K
E
R
A
C
K

>not cooking with lineseed oil

Higgins needs to win this otherwise he'll be Lebron tier.

For me it's groundnut

Attached: STATE.png (824x380, 20K)

The cruel brother from Kes.

Olive oil can't handle heat for shit compared to butter/rapeseed/coconut.

>delayed streams
lel, higgins has already won frame 3

>Judd
Rhymes with
>blud

Riggins the brexit of this final

Attached: 1556722315355.jpg (2239x1493, 259K)

>chinky chips cooked in sesame oil

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 87K)

What fast food should I go get to enjoy watching the snooker with and what beer should I get

love it when virgo is made to look as tactically inept as he is

Get a pizza and garlic bread and have it with Kronenbourg.

Potato

kebab and guinness
it's the only way

State of Riggins.

kek

hurry up and take the shot you mong

Leave him alone. Watch Eurosport then

Attached: 1492719060066.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Snooker 19 any good lads?

Attached: 1525631878549.jpg (1024x678, 389K)

Even riggins wants willo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1040x582, 79K)

Kebabs not big here. Otherwise I'd be all over that

> side spider
> based willo reference

Attached: 1556474033820.png (412x542, 392K)

>where's mark williams when you need him

the memes are flowing, this shaping up as great final

Top kek

Attached: 1508923770760.png (573x509, 173K)

>Where's Mark Williams when you need him?

What did he mean by this?

In 2012, Virgo featured in Nicholas Gleaves' debut radio play "Sunk" who guides a young man in his dream of becoming a snooker champion while battling to avoid a life of crime. This was broadcast on BBC Radio 4.

Pizza, or do what I'm doing

Nothing today, then spend about £50 on a massive fucking dominoes order tomorrow and a shit ton of beers

started off pretty shit, but had a kino tactical battle last frame, a re-rack, and now based granite with the bantz on the was to a 130+

I didn't get it.

hit my first ever 147 in rileys last night lads absolutely chuffed

absolute state of fucking mongs watching on delayed streams

no wonder the thread is dire; every cunt is watching with a 5-10 minute delay

I'm not a neet so it's all about tonight

50 quid on pizza? How fat are you?

Attached: willo.jpg (1708x960, 236K)

this
first session already ended

>dominoes

Enjoy your overpriced pizza.
Order from a local non-chain place instead.

pizza is a meme

i'm watching on BBC lad.

£50 for pizza and beers you mong

who tons up here?

Yes, all the pakis with their cash & carry frozen pizza bases, turkey ham pepperoni and rat shit.

Should start kicking out everyone with a ton up sign

in my sleep mate

i would but dominoes cheesy garlic bread is fucking gorgeous

Attached: 1509791221807.png (485x443, 26K)

>because the pakis working at dominoes are somehow different

you buy 15 cherries, 1 black olive, 1 green olive, 1 blueberry, 1 physalis, 1 belgian chocolate and 1 lychee.
you alternate eating cherries with the black olive that you keep shitting out and reintroducing in your mouth.
after all 15 cherries are eaten with the 15 reabsorptions of the black olive, you can then eat the physalis, the green olive, the tiny belgian chocolate (bonbon), the blueberry, the pink lychee and then a final round of digested black olive.
and that's a snooker meal for you.

>he doesnt have white run takeaways near him
lmao do you live in Brummy lad?

GWAN RIGS

Attached: 1556983014171.png (440x624, 521K)

Attached: 1544895909345.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

kek

Wait don’t you get bank holiday Monday in Ireland?

HOLY FUCK WHAT A POT FROM GILBERTO
FUCKING MADLAD

They give them you and specifically tell you to use them and you’ll be on TV. It’s all part of Hearn’s plan to make Snooker more “entertaining”

You're not very bright are you, lad?

pakis don't work at dominoes here. and the food is actually made of proper food

Bought a massive mug from sports direct this morning. Making a big brew now

The only Italian pizza place around here don't deliver and their pizzas are about the same price as Domino's anyway.

And no, I don't live in Brum.

Fuck me what a pot

Yes. How fat are you?

That man is suspicious

I do yes but tomorrow is a school night desu. Beers and fast food tonight. I know tomorrow is comfier as it's the final.of the final. Shame the schedule itsnt a day earlier

Conclusive evidence muh centuries have no relevance to tournament quality

>naked neville longbottom
How has this not had replies?

not very. slightly overweight

do the pakis actually still put underage girls into kebab

hnng dat red

The thick cunt didn't get the point and seems to think Domino's ingredients come from the same place the paki pizza place's do.

Quite literally unstumpable

yes

Maybe. But the meat all comes from some factory place. It's not like they make it in shop.

any Worthing man in

Look they only did it once, possibly twice, that doesn’t mean you can tarnish a whole race

I paid 80 for two burgers and 6 pints last night. Burger wasn't even that good. The boom is back.

Literally shaking rn

Attached: 1556900991304[1].png (500x415, 86K)

Goring checking in, hi neighbour.

How delayed is my stream? Is Trump on 46 break?

fucking hell, where from?

kek

only as a treat for eid once they finish fasting

60 now

66 now

He’s just whacked higgins with his cue

After tomorrow I'm sure there going to be plenty of boys horney for a game of snooker. Any Dublin lads Wana meet me at Cross guns snooker club next to the canal for a game. Maybe we get a few beers after there are a good few pubs in the area.

This is absolutely not homo

>going to the most dangerous lead against higgins
It's over

Grab 'em by the cushion

Irish pub in Nice. Added insult of no snooker coverage over here.

Sounds kinda homo lad

alri grandad

I would pay no more than 30 for that here

TON UP
O
N

U
P

TONUPS
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPS

>no snooker coverage
why would you even live in a shithole like France?

>Virgo yelling

what a horrible man

Attached: 1543104297982.jpg (1080x1110, 252K)

John Parrot has a decent head of hair for his age.

Aye hol up what's this ton up shit

trump is playing pretty well higginsbros
I think its his year

>How'd you like your snooker Hazel?

I would be fine with Trump winning a world title, I think he deserves it.
I just worry that it might unlock him for the next few years, and him as a multiple world champion does worry me.

RIGGINSFAGS FUCKING SEETHING LMAO

Attached: world snooker champion.png (800x1227, 232K)

I guarantee it's not. We can compare cues and practice potting the brown before hand

I am watching it live on tv, but reply with a delay atm, no need to be mean :^(

They need to get rid of him. Always liked the old boys but now Willie Thorne has gone and Dennis barely getting a look in, they should sack Virgo as well.

He's already unlocked
smashing rpmmie a couple of times made him think he's the second coming, the confidence is coming through now

>tfw have been saying it's Judd's year since before the UK Champs
>tfw I was unironically right

lel

>This is absolutely not homo

Attached: 1342868357542.jpg (400x400, 111K)

in a pub? 6 quid a burger, 3 quid a pint standard here

>that demo

Attached: 1543427042422.png (1039x559, 261K)

I always felt like Ronnie let him win, because Ronnie is actually quite fond of Judd and wants him to win a WSC.

Virgo is based. Fuck off.

how do you feel about the molester being bullied by robbo?

Attached: uhm.jpg (1536x2048, 222K)

pop to the stop and get me some biscuits son

Dawww Leo :3

I don't go for none of that funny business mate, try the local bathhouse

Go get your eyes checked Leo

>hits perfectly into the pink
LMAO Ken

Is Leo /ourref/?

You memed it into existence. Take some responsibility. This is all your fault.

Based ref beating lung cancer to make sure Trump doesn't win the final.

fucking a referee video
GAY
give us house of frames

That'll always be Big Dick Jan

I-I'm sorry, fren.

Is this fucking X-Factor with the dull sob-stories? Why is everyone a victim now?

What's with this shite? No one gives a fuck about this mong

NEW

Is this foreshadowing the ref clutching his chest and collapsing in the final session tomorrow?

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_b-4g3n4Os

This. Cheaper at t' Spoons.

Ronnie actually meant to say he needs to get his lungs tested because he was worried the ref was getting breathless walking around the table.
The ref went to the GP the next day and got diagnosed with lung cancer shortly after.
If it wasn't for Ronnie, Leo might not be here today.
Thank you based Ronnie.

>living in Nice

Hahahahaha

sw6 reporting