Heem

Bjpenn.com

Attached: 3489F9B8-3222-4437-A41C-BD15682D7781.jpg (739x723, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai
youtube.com/watch?v=lSAxibCd4UI&
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557027204527.webm
youtu.be/y3sTGshb29Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BYjx6FVOVW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqh3llK_1EQ
streamable.com/lca5d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>autists think a gorrilla could beat brock lesnar in a fight

look at the fucking state of their technique. ive seen artem land cleaner and more devastating punches

Attached: 1557048193689.webm (568x320, 1.4M)

>this a PPV headliner in 2019
We need Conor back...

Attached: B18E9F48-6581-41E7-807E-DC8752F1FAB4.png (581x573, 620K)

Member when people thought wondercuck was good?

Attached: utbq401ks7w21.jpg.jpg (640x1067, 87K)

rondaesque in their boxing technique

Attached: 1548161144700.webm (600x338, 311K)

Why is Anderson Silva still fighting?

the manlet gorilla was winning, why did he run away? manlet mentality?

Attached: Elias the goat.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

That card is stacked. Fuck off moron

why would conor take the fight against cerrone?
look how big cerrone looks next to al
conor would look similarly small
he'd get fucked t b h

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-05-05 om 12.11.28.png (1772x1304, 2.64M)

conor looked like a literal midget leprechaun vs diaz and still won.

at 155, cerrone is much bigger
and in actual shape
nate looked like a chubby lanklet against conor

and cerrone isn't pillowfisted like nate

Attached: Nate beats a child.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Attached: cowboomer.png (642x740, 640K)

That's a really clever play when you think about it.

so... bisbing sucks as a commentator
do >we all agree?

nope

fuck you buddeh

damn at 0:05 the one gorilla even sprawls. Imagine what gorilla fights would look like if they had the iq to professionally train.

everyone focuses on the low kick when really, the slapswipe is the real winner in this webm

they move just like yoel romero

very good taste, sir

Well, the MMA purists get their way
Instead of a #1 trending fight between DC and WWE superstar top draw Brock Lesnar, we're going to get DC/Steve Mitchell 2.

Congratulations, DC! You're retirement fight is going to be against some lowdraw bum who hasn't fought in 2 years and who you KO'd in R1 last time you met!

If DC wins I am going to post every single day about how he is the GOAT HW.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (499x467, 289K)

I do.
Norfsmen just have to accept that their accents are grating to the ears of all normal people.

nah brock """""""""""""retired"""""""""""" again

im a scotCHAD and i cant bear hearing the soi home counties accent especially for mma, you need to sound gruff and tough not a mummys boy from surrey. yorkshire accent works well for this

scouse and manc are shit tier for commentary though

Eli won

Jon Jones really needs to make this apes retirement party a drawn out nightmare of 'legacy' ending reminders and invitations Daniel will no doubt turn down.

How does cowboy beat guys like Eddie or Benson then proceeds to go on stuff like 3 fight losing streaks?

What exactly is he weak against? It's rather inconsistent

Edwards destroyed him.
I'm guessing he's weak against high-pressure good strikers.
Al is supposed to be a good striker but perhaps he didn't pressure enough. Cowboy looked big compard to him though, and could keep him at distance with leg kicks. He didn't do that against Edwards and he didnt look big compared to Edwards.

reckon he struggles against opponents over 5'11 but likes to pump cunts 5'10 and under in general
(RDA being the anomaly)

So basically is cowboy a cutbabby?

that or mentally heemed when fighting opponents with a similar reach

Iaquinta won

theodorou won

Attached: Al Pooquinta.jpg (1600x900, 230K)

>mentally heemed
Based

Attached: 2013-04-01 03.42.07 423860471046217970_20650647.jpg (612x612, 102K)

>ignoring that cowboy trains properly now
winklejacksonjew are memes
bones and holly are only good through roid abuse and holy is mostly flushed
diego beating cans doesn't say much either and dodson is complete shit now

Only good thing that real estate bum did was sending that cutbabby bum Lee to to the Welterweight division.

new

in his postfight he says he never watches tape on anyone, obviously not a ufc fighter but i dunno if id call that training properly

surely watching habits and tendancies so you know what to look for during a fight would be a good idea

shilling does all his striking coaching now, so he probably watches the tape and tells him what to focus on cause watching tape can get you in a weird headspace where you're waiting for the guy to do stuff

when is dana gonna cut all these eastern euro cans that cuddle up on the floor and get "tko'd"

Go fuck yourself nigga

Attached: drink driving.jpg (634x518, 69K)

fuck his leg is so red

Oh, it's this time of the year again? Time sure does fly. Thanks for the heeminder, buddeh.

Attached: 1553583738125.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

What do you call this move?

Attached: 1557022723718.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

Can you make one for Lightweight if you havent already

Al is a can and goes back to the prelims

Join the /heem/ Whatsapp group currently at 20 people

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai

Attached: IMG_20190504_182759.jpg (3000x4000, 3.83M)

bite your tongue when you speak about stiopic the GOAT

So graceful

Attached: 1557022941934.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Glad I've made elias one of our official boys

thawlts?

Attached: Untitled.gif (501x239, 1.14M)

I like all that shit he does, be distracting as fuck if you were fighting him

i loved/hated him since his dan kelly fight but this recent wallrun into low kick slaps really sold me tbhf

Attached: 1482015334942.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Elias Theodoroux is a feminist bum and his loss is a shining light in the massive globohomo black hole

Anyone watching the World Lethwei Championship?

the fuck is a lethwei

bare knuckle* muay thai with legal headbutts, one revive after a KO, and no judges, it's a peach of a beast of a sport, b

Attached: 1463467512056.webm (654x480, 3M)

Bareknuckle kickboxing, with legal head buts. On Fight Pass right now.

bareknuckle muay thai with headbutts, no decisions, you only win by ko or it's a draw if it goes to the distance. Too bad WLC is cucked and they have a point system

The worst part of WLC is the non stop background music.

Damn, headbutts are OP.

Usman VS Nurmagomedov

Thoughts?

>he doesnt enjoy the percussions and asian trumpets/flutes things

Attached: a disdainful goat.jpg (1000x667, 90K)

Ferguson beats both of them

Attached: Ferg the sperg.png (712x417, 534K)

I'd prefer to hear the sweet sweet sounds of skulls colliding.

how can you rock cutoff sweatpants to the face off and still lose

How do you think the striking will look between Khabib and Dustin? People think Dustin automatically wins that, but Khabib has very fucking tight boxing defense and a much better clinch game. Do you think Dustin will be constantly worried about the takedown like Conor was? This is why I think someone like Tony or Ortega are the only guys that can beat Khabib, because they can just stand there and strike with him w/o being scared of going to the ground.

I can do 27 push-ups in a row without stopping. Yeah. You still think you could heem me, kid?

hate boomers so much lads, heem for this feel?

sadly if they're strict you're in the top 5% of the population

Woah Colby only has one win in the top 10? Hem, it's almost like he doesn't deserve a title shot regardless of muh interim bs.

*does 3 pullups in a row*
eh, cazzie

Colby would have the belt if Tyron didn't demand he fight in September when Colby would be clear in October. Almost like Tyron wanted to duck Colby to fight a can like Till.

Attached: 1531026716563.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

he'll probably be worried about the takedown for sure but he's a blackbelt and not a bad one at it too

Attached: Peahead heems Gaycheese.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Colby would still be asleep right now if he fought Tyrone. Colby doesn't have even half the striking defense or elite wrestling that Usman does. Literally all he has going for him is cardio.

that little run he does is even funnier than the schaub run

Yes.

Attached: 1406345763841.jpg (800x975, 176K)

He and that other guy didn’t gel well together
Lots of dead air
Hey at least DC has a chance of losing this fight
We need Elias on every card
>regardless of muh interim bs
Not how it works
This
He managed to get cheered against in his own country getting wrestlefucked. That’s quite an achievement.

whoa

I literally cringed when Cerrone pointed at his family and then threw a sloppy retard flying knee. God it's a shame he didn't get slept right then and there. This cuck really thinks he's le epin badass cowboy. Cannot wait for Goob to knock this dork unconscious.

Usman is so SPOOKed by Colby that he threw his manager at him hoping to commission The Rightful King of Brazil, thankfully Colby is ever the professional and wouldn't act like a filthy animal

I mean it worked to a reasonable extent so

Attached: schaub's best joke.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

So let's say Rose/Andrade falls out and they put together Silva vs Cannonier for the interim. Would you accept the winner of that fight to be the rightful #1 contender?

*wins*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Have sex, incel

MW already has an interim belt
Unless you mean for SW
In which case yes

To be fair Schaub was winning this fight before he lost

Rda was a black belt and it didn't help him

You need to be Maia/werdum tier before people start being scared of taking you down.

we were robbed of another elias meme win. it hurts brehs. his performance last night was no different from all the others he's won with. really wanted to see him meme his way to a title shot.

Attached: sad dana white.png (700x366, 133K)

Truthful, yet irrelevant to the question

It's called shitposting sweetie, look it up

Attached: josh thompson kos nate diaz.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

>yfw Brunson pops for roids

Attached: 2B686948-E030-41BE-9293-43A3873AED11.png (315x315, 157K)

>they're gonna make Tony fight for another interim

Attached: pena.jpg (480x360, 14K)

how he was still conscious I will never understand

Attached: Nick heems Robbie.webm (952x720, 2.89M)

>people here actually fucking picked Al
Biggest meme of the last year is people acting like he was a contender

Attached: 1556758983844.jpg (531x760, 55K)

nice try desu but patient brunson is 100% usada compliant. patient brunson is the next champ champ.

Grow up

Didn’t Lawler beat Donald Cerrone?

Never mind, just realized this is just for top 10 wins.

holly doesn't deserve the massive heeming she's going to get from amanda nunes. she better pull out.

Attached: nunes vs holm ufc 239.jpg (720x720, 172K)

>be Askren
>refball your way to one win in the UFC
>get ranked in top 5

Attached: FD42003C-9D36-4688-A838-4C22CFFBB1DB.jpg (1024x566, 65K)

I'm being serious. Anyone who can stop Nunes right now? I kinda thought Cyborg would go the distance with her, but she killed her like it was nothing.

I-it's not like I'm stealing this shit from r*ddit or anything, baka-senpai

Attached: 3yaak0rrb8o11.png.png (640x938, 212K)

Attached: Till doing Toilet.jpg (809x567, 47K)

their asses look just like woodley's

Attached: till flushed.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Holly has a good chance of outpointing her, stylistically it's interesting but if Holly doesn't then short of a Cyborg rematch, I'm not sure who'll stop her

I'm excited for Cormier/Miocic II but I don't want to see Nunes/Cyborg II. Is that sexism?

Im not being funny here but it’s not going well for us lot with this not here to take part we’re here to take over count bispeng opened that trap door with his little hardman mate never went anywhere really we got hendo and a dodgy decision plus inches loser or legend didn’t he watch rock film anywhere then we get fucking Askham and his knights of Camelot he didn’t fit mould did he couldn’t pull in female fans shall we say then we had pimlocks and his gay arse knee he survives that then loses all because his head weren’t in right place left his oil treatment at home didn’t we don’t our Jimi manuwa he’s a hitter int he knocks me out or gets knocked out soon hits that top 3 jobs fucked then we’ve got our Darren does business at home then goes walk about again does too inverted swan dives one in America but that London one stings why you allowed people into secure areas Wembley arena just so you could advance Leon or does askren curly locks get you off that much you had to do them both a favour?

Has elias ever knocked anyone out or even landed a significant strike? Everything he does looks half-assed and like he is just playing around

MMA is not real fighting. Adding headbutting alone would significantly change the meta, then you add in 12-6 elbows, knee-ing/kicking a downed opponent and it's a completely different game. It is not more representative of a real fight than kickboxing is.

Khabib would get murdered in a real fight. He depends on hugging the legs for the whole match, while his head is completely exposed to downward elbows. Conor was in position to finish the fight with his knees and elbows multiple times but for some retarded reason, he can't use certain effective techniques.

Attached: 5bb9dcfddda4c839408b459d.jpg (900x506, 151K)

last 8 fights lol

Attached: file.png (804x411, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lSAxibCd4UI&

A modern-day renaissance man, Schaub is a former footballer, retired MMA fighter, and current podcast host. Now, he adds another achievement to his resume. He takes to the stage to tell his tales in his first-ever stand-up comedy special. Premieres Friday, May 17 at 10/9c on SHOWTIME.

Just realized a gorilla could never beat Brock. Seriously they’d be DQd in like a second for biting or eye gouging or something

eryk anders is a MOOOOONNNNSTEEERRRRR

Attached: Rogan1.png (263x273, 136K)

You and a bunch of other morons act likes this minor foul won DC the fight. Stipe recovered in like 30 seconds, though he had 5 whole minutes, so he was completely fine and his vision perfect. DC is just the better athlete, wrestler, boxer, kickboxer, better overall.

tfw McGoober will duck Cowboy even harder now

>implying he's ever going to fight again

Really don’t see how DC can win the rematch. Greed is his downfall. He stays past 40 for money, when he always said he would never do that. Just seems appropriate he should go out on a loss with no belts and tarnished legacy. Never chase the material over the eternal - BPS.

DC is a much better fighter, he knocked out stipe in the first round. The only thing that could hinder DC's performance is age/injury. He is quicker, better wrestler, smarter overall.

shut up /heem/

Attached: DsxD3kUWoAAR8jt.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

he's done man

>checked his twitter a few days ago
>all it is is retweets of people shilling his whiskey

welp, at least there's a new goat in town.

Attached: goat in a rug.jpg (470x444, 26K)

Winning by decision is to show your fighting IQ superiority.

Based Cowboy flushing Al, dude was getting in over his head by being Khabibs boytoy for 5 rounds lmao

>Won

Attached: 1550526562706.gif (500x215, 385K)

>new york tough

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557027204527.webm

Really miss Schaubposting lads

Spleeb

NEW EMBEDDED
youtu.be/y3sTGshb29Q
youtu.be/y3sTGshb29Q
youtu.be/y3sTGshb29Q

If DC wins, he should just retire. He's already proven his legacy. Might as well retire on a win.

hate this lil dicky looking jew boy.

*intravenously teleports behind you*
*records it*
heh, nothing personnel, kid

why didn't the ural hulk "pulse" on his usada tests?

because there is an entire underground industry dedicated to fooling and getting around drug tests. You think that all TJ took was EPO the one time he popped? No, he's been taking numerous substances over the years and has passed dozens of tests. If you don't agree with this, you are unfortunately very naive

Andrei Arlovski was robbed.

Attached: anger.png (629x1173, 131K)

The main card was fucking awful. It was like watching pillowfist.

He should just retire. But maybe he just wants a bit more money.

إن شاء الله WE MUST TAKE HOLY WAR AGAINST PILLOWFISTERS AND DRIVE THEM FROM Yea Forums!

Attached: cockholdgetsblacked.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

If that was the case then Khabib could have landed even much more devastating knees to Conor's while in side control.

Conor actually thought he could go and starch Khabib round 1 after a week of binge drinking.

Attached: 1551313253582.png (749x591, 428K)

oh fer shurrr those body slaps had woodley YUGE trouble my guy

Lol didn't you all say the same thing after Nate 1? And MayMac?

>typical CNN journalism

Attached: Proper12.jpg (1200x1600, 234K)

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

There's nothing that a hundred Schaubs or more could ever do

I bless the rains down in Coral Springs

that particular leg kick is more of a destabilizer than a knock out blow

Attached: how to block a leg kick 2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I didn't watch the post-fight presser, did Dana fire everyone except Cowboy and Al?

he should but he won't. he wants the jones trilogy. even though he's less likely to win as he gets older.

>leg kick to the head

knowing last night's result how much would you pay for 1 of these?

Attached: sad al iaquinta signs posters.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

he should have given elias a raise for enduring that robbery.

- Yours truly, Toilet Yaquinta

when Yea Forums goes to fight night

Attached: ultimate warrior.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

*is a bum in you are path*

Attached: TURNER_JALIN.png (520x325, 157K)

So who's he fighting then?

this. punished elias will be interim champ in 2019.

Attached: elias marijuana leafs.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

>*out-points you*

Attached: Elias1.jpg (1000x600, 82K)

Idk Tony probably

Jones has beat him twice already at LW they're not fighting you autist. Maybe at HW but I'm sure DC don't wanna go out on a loss. Use your head you fucking island nigger

Attached: 1556668435932.png (273x185, 11K)

Stipe SUCKS

That’s vinegar

Does anyone have the webm of Michael Bisping violently clapping after they announced his induction into the Hall of Fame

Attached: the gorilla.jpg (1080x1339, 108K)

I don't remember reading that announcement in the news

youtube.com/watch?v=BYjx6FVOVW8

>tfw born just in time to witness the rise of schmo into stardom

Yeah I do kinda agree that current (UFC) MMA rules protect wrestlers and grapplers a bit too much.

>Wake up Darren, its all over

Attached: heem Masvidal sleeps Till.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

They charge 200 dollars for them "signed ". I bought one for tj v cody during open workouts For 20 bucks and bascially had all the fighters minus dj sign it. I even had cyborg and Karen Bryant sign that hoe too.

oh fer shur knees and kicks to a downed opponent is a disadvantage for the guy on top my man

elias fights like a stoner. he'd be better at his job if he didn't smoke weed all day

What's Till's guard there called?

The "nerd getting bullied" technique. I'm surprised he didn't lift up a leg to protect his body.

>what are sprawls
>what are scrambles
>what is takedown defense

Filtered

>$200
with all that wme money they shouldn't have to overcharge for these. still cheaper than flying out to a card though.

I unironically love watching this guy fight

Give them a break
Northerners are either stupid or inarticulate, but they are always poor.

Dc is being smart, he loses to stipe so he doesn’t have to fight ngannu after he heems santos

Thompson is the lineal champion of 185.

*turns 360 degrees and runs away*

Attached: iu[1].jpg (650x485, 57K)

josh thompson got usada'd and then retired after they took away his skill pills

Usman is actually.

What’s a lineal champion?

it's

Who won?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03-15-24-38-433_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (114x236, 7K)

Will she SHEEM rose?

Attached: andradethicc.jpg (1080x1335, 176K)

Is this a fucking Mickey Mouse reference? The absolute state of design department

Attached: 1535607781415.jpg (2063x2963, 734K)

LADS I HAD A DREAM STIPE KNOCKS DC OUT IN THE 3RD ROUND SCREEN SHOT THIS, ITS GONNA HAPPEN!

Attached: 007_Stipe_Miocic_and_Daniel_Cormier_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Attached: heem this is what CTE looks like.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>wins 2 rounds
>gets shit pushed in in 3rd
>"won"

Is that Ricardo on the left?

>forgets the last 2 rounds
Cringe retard

Hopefully. I believe in her

Weight divisions exist for a reason

Is that the vine guy who punks white boys all the time?

Why do you maggots act as if Jones sonned him? You do realize you can lose to soneone and still beat him right? (especially if he is off the juice)

Are you the guy who thought Holloway beat Poirier?

Not sure if full on trolking or only semi trolling.

BodySLAPS?

After thoroughly decisioning him in the first fight and simulating his death in the second, how much of a chance do you really think DC has against Jones in a trilogy?

Stipay wins 9 out of 10 times

Holly is pillowfisted but has solid kicks. Amandude might get just cocky enough to get heemd by a shin

This
HW DC wins 6 out of 10 times

He IS a contender.

He thoroughly decisioned Texeira. DC actually stayed competitive until he gassed. (rd4)

Anyone can get fluked bro. JDS simulated Cains death. Bigfoit simulated Overeems death. Lewis did it to several guys who were beating him like a runaway slave. Chill.

DC can beat Jones and he doesnt even need that much luck. That being said, he is a manlet and he isnt exactly Anthony Johnson with his power. Uphill battle but managable.

I scored it a draw. Dunno man, hardly a clear cut win.

ww run cowboy > lw cutbaby cowboy

not what happened. Ufc refused to pay him because of the new ppv system they are doing with espn. the money wasnt there so Brock told them to fuck off

Rose Namajunas vs. Jéssica Andrade
Jared Cannonier vs. Anderson Silva
José Aldo vs. Alexander Volkanovski
Thiago Alves vs. Laureano Staropoli
Francisco Trinaldo vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

Attached: LUKAS SCHOTT (ECONOMIC CS).jpg (3000x3000, 212K)

screenshot it yourself you fucking fag, no one gives a shit about you

Andrade
Silva
Volkanovski
Alves
Trinaldo

Attached: 1557075151768.jpg (634x674, 45K)

yea thats that 'im here to fuck your wife' dude

Andrade
Silva
Aldo
Alves
Trinaldo

Attached: ZdnNqxw.png (340x410, 173K)

Rose
Silva
Aldo
Alces
Trinaldo

Attached: 39A06EC8-3586-435A-812E-04F719259B66.png (526x498, 308K)

>rose
oh no no no no

damn khabib got the belt from this guy?

Rose
Silva
Aldo
Alves
Trinaldo

Attached: 1556181528353.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

>le 45 year old prospect

Attached: jorge-masvidal-donald-cerrone-ufc-on-fox-23.jpg (1000x666, 290K)

sorry im not supporting a giant brazilian trans faggot

Rose is going to embarrass the little huezilian roidmonkey. Andrade is slow and plodding and follows her opponents rather than cutting off the cage. With Rose's footwork and movement Andrade will be swinging at air all night and she will get busted up in the process. Rose also has the BJJ and wrestling to nullify Andrade's grappling game. This is an easy 50-45 for Rose, literally can't believe people think Andrade is some sort of lock.

>the overwhelming majority of fighters fight for shit pay and have and no real plan on what to do after they're cte'd

it's a sad feel bros

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-05-05 om 11.45.17.png (1046x730, 736K)

>"I got a child, so now I have motivation to get more CTE so I can die before he's 12 and beat him to bloody pulp in CTE-induced blackout rage."

What did he mean by this?

Attached: cowboy.jpg (2048x1359, 299K)

I'M FUCKING WHEEZIN

how the fuck does brunson feel tough after this

Damn

Attached: 57354238_426552958122152_1063546013979891980_n.jpg (1067x1067, 128K)

Conor will get the next shot after Poirer and they'll do Tony vs Cowboy as a title eliminator

Then he'll get passed up for a title shot anyways and they'll give it to Gaethje

look at the back of his head
he's already JUSTing
sad

its even funnier bisbing saying hes tricky

>make it stop

Elias- Heem
Elias haters- Reddit

But Diaz killed Cerrone, and Conor beat him.

Cerrone is overrated garbage who beat overrated garbage.

Andraj
Silva by losing
Volka
Alves
Trinaldo

Attached: bueno.jpg (243x324, 8K)

i'd beat you in a heartbeat burgerman

Khabib
>cutbabby
>never beat a top 5 LW fighter

For sure he could beat the WW champion, 100% b I agree.

I think Holly can outpoint her, and she's tough enough to survive 5 rounds. I'm still gonna be putting my money on Amanda.

I'm loving the thought that Holly loses, and immediately gets a titleshot for vacated FLW belt against Cyborg.

I REALLY want to see Khabib vs a big, strong wrestler so this myth of him having some secret unbeatable grappling style can finally end. Even his coaches prop him up saying he never loses a round in the gym and he has never been tapped out in training, ragdolls DC and Rockhold, etc. Usman would make Khabib his bitch.

SEETHING

>ragdolls DC and Rockhold
literally no one has said this because it's literally ridiculous

Ideally:

Ferguson vs Khabib
Poirier vs Conor
Cowboy vs Gaethje

Reddit - Cuckdald cuckboi cuckronee

/heem/ - Raging A.I

Khabib wouldn't be competitive at all at WW. Colby, Usman, Tyrone, even fucking The Chris would have easy time with him.

Such a braindead argument. You are assuming that if those were the rules that Kebab would fight the exact same way and not alter his strategy.

> but if he altered his strategy, he wouldn't be as good

Pure speculation, absolutely nothing to back this up.

>Diaz killed Cerrone

No he didnt.

>Conor beat Diaz

Debatable.

Also MMAth doesnt work.

>WW
>The Chris

Yikes, watch that caz friendo

Attached: NHGieLnU_400x400.png (208x208, 82K)

Ben Askren would dominate Khabib

>Middleweight Weidman would kill Khabib

Stop the presses.

DUUUDE HE HUGGED A BABY BEAR ONCE

oof

Reddit: Cowboy Cerrone, Ragin' Al, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje

/heem/: Conor McGregor.

lol no, he would be even stronger

Try me whiteboi, its cinco de Drunko and Imma whip dat ass while mariachi music is in your head ass I put you to sleep

this user was on to something
they tried to silence him but he shall not be silences
his message will live on
for he spoke the truth

Attached: 32123213121.png (1362x630, 190K)

Weidman's fake aggression just looks like down syndrome.

Reddit: Cowboy Cerrone, Ragin' Al, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, Conor McGregor

/heem/: Elias Theodorou

Very casual opinion, not supported in fact

You need to come back pablo

>55 IQ confirmed

Based, registered and trademarked

based

>the state of /heem/cord

Attached: memes.png (746x396, 55K)

Good Cossutius

Why didn't he throw """"devastating""" legal knees to the body then? It opens space allowing the guy to get up you fucking retard

>he thinks that that's something worth of a post on an elite sports forum like 4channel
Yikes!

The only reason weight classes exist was to make the sport jewed out like (((boxing)))

I just want my boy to fight again and bring the first death to the octagon

>Cejudo should able to fight Jones and DC
For sure b

why does khabib make homos seethes so much? is it because he's muslim?

Cowboy would crush Goober

100% of r/mma and half the clowns here believe this and say it regularly

why does khabib make homos seethes so much? is it because he's muslim?

Attached: soy3.jpg (708x406, 28K)

>PROTECT ME FROM MY OWN DECISIONS REEEEEEEEEE SAFE SPACEEEEEEEE

Namajunas
Cannonier
Aldo
Thiago
Ferreira

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-024654_Instagram.jpg (1062x1251, 513K)

>be Dana
>hate FlW
>tell Cejewdo to fight DC or he's fired
>Cejudo dies in octagon
>flw is dead

what of good Solonius?

I don't hate him but it will be fun to see Dustin knock him out.

Anyone who unironically says that is a cazzie
I swear people don't say that unironicalaly

You might be lucky, Khabib is a chinlet and Dustin has heavy hands.

>
Andrade
Silva
Aldo
Alves
Ferreira

Khabib is a lowkey cardiolet, he can only do his "mauling" for two rounds until he needs to take a round off. Dustin will not let him take that round off. Khabib's head will be removed in the 3rd or 4th round.

The only shame here is it rightfully should have been Tony who exposed Khabib. But Dustin is a pretty feelgood story.

This, people are ignoring the fact that khabib couldn’t take down a gassed Conor even once in the third round

It should have been Tony, but what can you do...

I love jambalaya, so Dustin is good with me.

fuck dustin
he's a no dimes boring shitter
Khabib will kill him with ruthlessly efficient wrestling

It was the same with based Al as well.

Yall krakkkaz b trippin

The cardio thing is a really interesting point with Khabib because he does look to tire up a bit after 2, wrestling for 10 minutes takes its toll, but few seem to bring it up or mention it.

some Boxing commentator took issue with DC saying his commentary was shit and said DC's boxing was shit and he'd help him not get his ass kicked by Jon a 3rd time

Dustin absolutely does not have heavy hands, this is one of the biggest fraudulent memes in mma

Khabib is LW Darren Till, he has huge hype behind him with no basis. The only difference is that Till already run into top 5 fighters, Khabib keeps ducking them.

based

>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*
>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*
>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*
>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*
>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*
>*gets tagged*
>*throws up hands*

Is this the power of the blessed one?

Attached: max_blessed_frenchkiss.jpg (1366x2048, 244K)

People don't mention it because the accepted narrative is that Khabib has godly cardio and never gets tired even though if you watch his more recent fights he clearly has more trouble taking down and holding down his opponents past round 2. That's why the recent trend has been for him to stand with his opponents for rounds 3-4.

The second he faces a fighter who won't let him take those rounds off you're going to see Khabi get exposed. Dustin, Tony, and Gaethje would all finish him.

why

Attached: puke 2.jpg (430x351, 61K)

It is what it is.

if he was so "gassed," how did he manage to land about a 100 jabs on Al's face, busting it open badly, as well as arguably win the third against Conor in a standup round? also, do you guys actually think Dustin won't feel any adverse effects on his conditioning/cardio after getting mauled for two rounds?

also, Khabib isn't ducking anybody. he pulled out twice against Tony, but Tony pulled out twice, too. he beat RDA in the middle of his 10-1 win streak at LW that culminated in him getting the belt from Pettis and being prematurely crowned as the GOAT lightweight. he also beat MJ and Barboza at their peak values after they heemed Poirier and Dariush, respectively. he also beat Conor and now people are underrating Conor criminally after it was a 50/50 split leading into the fight in the scene as well as on this very board.

I don't get /heem/. it feels like a lot of opinions are just shitposting to bring other people down. why not talk about Khabib's strengths vs. Dustin's and say how amazing of an accomplishment it would be for The Diamond to take Khabib's 0? instead it's just hatred-filled commentary 95% of the time. why are you all so miserable?

Attached: 1492967136102.png (410x413, 271K)

You quoted me in that but I like Khabib, I just think his Cardio could be a problem
Most people are just salty and talk shit though

Reminder Khabib has sloppy terrible takedowns and has been carefully protected from facing ANY division 1 folkstyle wrestlers, the gold standard of grappling arts. His amazing skill is cutting 50 pounds to muscle drag midget strikers to the ground and rest for 15 minutes

>Khabib isn't ducking anybody
>commits a crime just so he can duck fighters for a year

For sure Khabib isn't scared of skilled fighters, it's not like he cried like a bitch when he lost in sambo.

Al is a can, didnt you saw last nights card?

Rose
Silva
Aldo
Staropoli
Ferreira

Attached: 5ce46ngunguecngedmlKi.png (203x222, 92K)

it's hard to have a conversation here when people make stupidly negative shitposts like these:

no wonder the board is dead. people would rather be miserable bastards than have a genuine discussion on high-level matchups.

Al is incredibly tough and has solid power. he just happened to get beat by a very well-executed gameplan from Cowboy. hats off to Day Drinkin' Don

Attached: heem burgoes gets slept by kattar.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

which one of you was it?

Attached: asleep at fight night.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Trinaldo/Ferreira is a total mismatch
Trinaldo is FUCKED

>wearing caps indoors

>WMMA
Silva
Aldo
Staropoli
Trinaldo

Attached: 10fb9d3c6e460f12e4a9f843cfdc0449.jpg (564x845, 63K)

Kanna

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

that was such a beautiful cross. absolute perfection. hope Calvin "Birdman" Kattar has a good time against Lamas

Rena

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (640x640, 54K)

if you didn't do your hair, I can understand it

shut the fuck up luke they would never dream of being with a sorry sod like u and theyre like a 3 and 5 at best LOL

that was a fun couple of weeks when everyone thought kattar was the next big thing at 145

ugly gooks

Don't be a fag who cares about hair so much.

I'm not Luke. I'm never Luke. I'm your boy.

Fuck you you fucking fuckhead

Daily heeminder that /heem/ is a racism-free space.

Attached: NY TOUGH.jpg (573x491, 53K)

not racist just don't like em

actually based
advanced psych out technique

how come none of you uber-cazzies watched future UFC champ Igeu Kabesa win in spectacular fashion this weekend? you have no excuse

Attached: KabesaEFC2.jpg (974x650, 141K)

How in the fuck do mma fighters tire so easily? Khabib is gassed from 2 rounds of wrestling, or 10 minutes wrestling. High school kids wrestle for hours in practice. Is it the weight cutting or is it just laziness?

Fuck off nigger

Scrub Swanson is on a four fight losing streak and his last win was over two years ago against fucking Artem. Somebody PLEASE explain to me why this bum is still ranked.

DESPERATELY want to date a Japanese girl who loses all her fights.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (665x1284, 303K)

nice try wanker but eric anders isnt british

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqh3llK_1EQ

Attached: LMAO.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

>high school
>wrestling

He gets hyped up because of his fight with that Korean kid. That Korean kid's stock goes down every time Scrub gets beat.

Don should've switched coaches ages ago if it's lead to this level of improvement.
The beard helps.

Attached: Donald Cerrone.jpg (590x590, 223K)

It's not the wrestling that tires Khabib out it's the ground and pound. He throws very heavy ground strikes with a lot of weight and explosiveness behind them, it's the reason his gnp always sounds so vicious. But it's also the reason he tires out. Early in his career when he was more of a pure wrestlefucker he could wrestle forever without getting tired (see the Trujillo and RDA fights).

Based.

Attached: chadkick.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

having a kid is probably the biggest motivation. trying to get a belt before his grandma passes is probably a big part of it, too, as his saint of a grandfather passed just as he was walking out to make his (I believe) UFC debut

honestly, his grandparents really sound like absolutely wonderful people. I hope he does them proud. I'm sure they already are, but there are still heights he can reach.

that said, it's gonna be tough af for him to get past any of The Walking CTE, Peahead, Schizo Supreme, or The Eagle

>The lead singer of Interpol is on bobby lees podcast talking about Schaub getting humiliated
wtf is going on anymore lmao

Attached: 1554422028591.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

one of the dirtiest most blatant intetionally eyepokes i've ever seen in high level mma.

If I was a caz, I'd say she's my spirit animal.

Elite competition. It's retards like you who spew the Khabib meme because muh undefeated against cans

>having a kid is probably the biggest motivation TO GET MORE CTE

Yeah, who the fuck wants to be able to talk to their kid and understand what they're saying?

OMG yes early khabib was so dominant!!!!!! Did you see how he crushed Tebow SOoooo hard ZOmG!!!!!$-#-#+_

I'm not saying he was dominant he could just keep shooting and taking guys down forever because his only goal was to hold them down. Now that he has incorporated gnp he tires out after round 2.

I'm sure he's weighed the consequences and is making a decision based on foreplanning. but there's no denying he's also a wild motherfucker and that helped me go this way. he hasn't taken all that much damage throughout his career compared to say, a Gaethje or Diego Sanchez type, so hopefully he comes out okay.

>chris begins to smile as luke gets heem'd

Kino

How many fights would you lose without ever having had a single win before you called it quits and found a new career?

Honestly, if I could make enough money to live, I'd just keep fighting and fighting, even if I was losing. Even if I had to take up a part-time job to make ends meet, I'd probably still prefer to do that along with professional fighting than do some crumby office job or whatever.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (665x587, 275K)

You're lowkey based, I ain't finna lie.

he doesn't really tire out. it's not like he was running from the action or getting beaten badly in the third rounds against Conor and Al. he simply matched or exceeded their drained striking ability. he then subbed Conor in round 4 after taking him down yet again and maintained a very high output against Al for 2.5 rounds before taking him down again in the latter half of the fifth in classic Khabib fashion (flurry --> flying knee --> body lock --> TD).

the cardio issue is being vastly overblown. at no point has he looked WILTED. he's simply adjusted gameplans to, IMO, demoralize his opponents further after evening the striking field.

>Height 0'0"

thanks, Czechbro. good luck to your boy Jiri in becoming the next Cro Cop of Japan!

Attached: Jiri the Samurai.jpg (1200x803, 179K)

christ imagine how much power those things are generating

When are you bringing walt harris on jre joe?

thing would tear you to shreds

/heem/'s just full of shitposting, you get used to it, you can still have good discussion here, before Woodley/Usman an American told me exactly how Usman would win with some pretty good posts
it is what it is familia, people seem to constantly seethe

You stupid faggots dont understand.
I DESERVE a cute Asian fighter girlfriend. I've been good all my life. I've kept healthy. I#m nice to people. I'm jacked. I've trained consistently for years. Sure I have my mental health issues but I can put on a nice act most of the time for people. But I'm incompatible with those around me.
FUCK YOU
I can only find peace in Japan. In a tight little apartment in Tokyo, shared with my love, my tight little Asian fighter girlfriend.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND? DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN? MY LIFE IS HOLLOW. MY LIFE IS PAIN.

It isn't fair.
Either let me have that life or don't let me know that it exists!
But to know that it exists without being able to have it is just the worst!

That's it! Ive had enough! You'll never see me again.
Farewell, cruel world.
*stays in thread*

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (1080x1318, 201K)

yeah I think people just project their own insecurities and frustrations into negativity. /heem/ just happens to be the chosen outlet for those type of people. I hope their lives get better, but probably not likely if they're content constantly talking shit about people who don't even know they exist.

do you think Till would benefit from a move up to MW? if not, can he still achieve a high level of success at WW if he drops the "these small fries can't hurt me" attitude? is it possible Leon Edwards may be the better (more skilled) British fighter?

stop posting bug """"""""""""people"""""""""""" you snivelling cuck

if you spent less time making retarded posts like this one and more time trying to integrate into the real world, you could have a 3/10 Jap girlfriend in no time, Lucas. but that probably won't happen seeing as you've accepted being a pussy all your life.

My mom is mentally unstable but I love her. My lil brother is a piece of shit thief and sexual harraasser. My daf is a drug addict. Will I be a draw when I'm in the UFC? Is it enough of a sob story?

drop the proxy spammy

idk what you are implying. A majority of highschool's have a wrestling team

>is it possible Leon Edwards may be the better (more skilled) British fighter?
It's a fact and I said it years ago.

Work the redditors by talking about how palestinians deserve to die so basedboys all tune in to see you get heemed

Man
Imagine what it'd feel like
Having some tight little 50kg Asian girl on top of you, choking you out.
This is the stuff dreams are made of.

Do we have anyone better than Leon? I sort of like him but I don't really want the UK to be represented by a N-word (nigger).

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (1080x717, 110K)

what a terrible tragedy it would be if someone were to accidentally drop a few pennies in the ring before your fight...

no u didnt luke stop always trying so hard to be smart

Do you train with that Israeli bum who was dropped from the UFC a few years ago?

I like Leon, but it's sad how autistic he is, and thus unable to get good fights.

not him but in East Texas schools almost never have a wrestling team

lol no it's called an accident. literally happens all the time

Thats cause the budget is taken up by the hot dog eating team

Leon is cool though, he doesn't act like how people pretend. In his interviews he comes across really humble. I wouldn't say Nathaniel Wood is better, but he's in a shallower division so there's him.

i mean that high school wrestling practically isn't compared to UFC wrestling or college wrestling

>bantamweight is a shallower division than welterweight
sort yourself out chum

You'd draw in America

it is

Thug Rose
Anderson
Volkanovski
Alves
Ferreira

Attached: 1549652501800.png (1080x1077, 2.04M)

no chance. BW has like 15 exciting prospects who aren't even ranked. WW is great, but BW is in its Golden Age. it's by far the deepest division right now and one of the deepest in the history of the sport.

Rose
Jared
Aldo
Alves
Ferriera

Attached: 1545285214658.jpg (1080x1342, 144K)

Naw, mcgregor is washed up, and tony is more like /heem/fags anyway

Less wrestlers which is a weakness to Brits. There's some good wrestlers but 170 has Usman, Covington, Askren. Then guys like Wonderboy, Till, Masvidal and Woodley. Nathaniel Wood will probably be given favourable matchups.

Attached: you know it to be true.jpg (1080x1010, 83K)

>BW
>deepest divison

Lol, who? Moraes? Flushed TJ and CTE'd Cody? that's literally it

No my coach is really opposed to israeli bummery. I also dont train with gozali. My gym is mostly bjj and most people in it are ex competitive judo black belts. My coach was on the judo israeli team. We have a few americans teaching strikinf

My name is RENATO . . . . . . MOICANO

remember it

based ally

If dana is about money fights, why not just make cm punk vs mcgregor, id pay to see it.
I mean not really but you know

Dude at my gym has a fight on Wednesday so I gave him a concussion about 30 minutes ago now that nigga can't walk out to his mailbox without getting lost.

That's how I do it around here I'm the alpha dog and if I'm not eating nobody is.

it's gonna be hard for him to get favorable matchups when pic related is the ranked ladder. and that's not to mention all the other young killers around him scrambling to get a chance at a number as well
>Ricky Simon
>Brett Johns
>Chito Vera
>Montel Jackson
>Manny Bermudez
>Said Nurmagomedov
>Sean O'Malley
>Raoni Barcelos
>Tom Duquesnoy
>Ricardo Ramos
>Merab Dvalishvili
>Casey Kenney
>Yadong Song
>Khalid Taha
>Brandon Davis

I'm not saying all of these guys are future champs, but they're all unranked and they're the YOUNG ones. that's not even including the journeymen and veteran gatekeepers he might have to get through who also want to try to get back in the mix.

BW competition is retardedly fierce right now. no division matches it bruv

yeah that's literally it

Attached: 23w4er5.png (272x751, 20K)

>a kick with anything other than your leg

hahahahahahahahahaha

Timestamp?
I can't stand that scheming little slimy chink.

That dude is too polite to be a fighter, I remember when he beat Kattar and spent like 15 minutes talking to him out how he fought him because he's the best and then hugged him three times all while Kattar just looked annoyed and wanted to leave

thats not what happened at all luke why do u always distort things into warped negative perspectives u miserable cunt

I hope nukes really do exist so that one day Iran gets them and wipes your vile subhuman stolen country off the map

Remember when maynard james keenan trained bjj with nick diaz?

1:14:00 bobby lee is funny though imo

which one of these pics will have the highest return on seethe when spammed in the face of al supporters lads? i'm thinking bottom right

Attached: ragin CTE.jpg (756x762, 112K)

>heem is still sleeping on petr yan

Attached: 1555455815333.jpg (1024x1004, 305K)

what do you expect? a majority of posters on here are just mentally ill loners looking for attention from someone, anyone. and on top of that, another significant chunk are ADD brainlets. they don't pay attention to shit except mandrama headlines. /heem/ will hate to admit it but it is by and large a super casual fanbase

heem is about friendship not fighting

turned him into rory
boom roasted

Why do you pathetic fucking incels constantly invent enemies in your head? Do you really have no one to talk to so you need to fabricate a conflict to have somebody give you attention for once?

RENATO RENATO RENATO HERE HERE HERE
streamable.com/lca5d

lol settle down spammy

woah buddeh simmer down

Exactly. Pathetic lonely bitter virgins

Don’t say “imo” makes you sound like a soft bitch

Attached: 1555168595006.png (749x1606, 994K)

you got me spammo. the guy who posts scat from his wheelchair for 16 hours a day definitely pulls pussy while I sit here crying

Awww did I hit a nerve there fatso? Maybe you can pay your mother to blow you like everyone else does

definitely. I feel PERSONALLY ATTACKED right now

Attached: 1492926453670.png (269x224, 153K)

where do you live faggot

You sound like it, sweetie

honestly thinking about making a deep run at HW lads

lol okay gimp

Attached: sanko.png (551x622, 361K)

Imagine wrapping your hand around that warm boooooobbbbbbbb

Do you just want the last word so you can finally claim something in your life? Go ahead, take it little fat incy!!

thanks spammy. don't forget to buzz your nurse to take out the dirty potty pan

her foot game is out of control

Attached: lV4Wg2F.jpg (640x427, 37K)

what videogame are you using that reddot to cheat at?

Everybody clap for the fat little incy!!! He’ll be able to hold a womans hand sometime next decade!!

is this heemcord or secret heemcord?

so much for giving me the last word lol. goddamn the seethe

but let me guess: I'm the loser while you're the one counting (You) ratios

Attached: 1515143034530.jpg (750x770, 36K)

seek help

Jose Aldo and Douglas Lima this weekend.

Attached: Douglas Lima submits Andrey 2.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

POST SUM FOOKIN HEEMS

Attached: 1548603426146.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: Jose Aldo body shot.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I have this fat little incel wrapped around my finger.

Rose Namajunas
Anderson Silva
José Aldo
Thiago Alves
Francisco Trinaldo

Attached: Canbrandt.png (374x252, 175K)

Attached: Douglas Lima knockout..webm (900x506, 2.48M)

I wish that left had landed

Attached: 1553995272546.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: 1497705621318.png (694x493, 741K)

Rose
Spider
Volkanovski
Alves
Massurandaba

Attached: 41E90E98-94D5-43EC-A296-4FD6E1EE8A3E.jpg (400x400, 32K)

In your head nigger

based

>Instead of a #1 trending fight between DC and WWE superstar top draw Brock Lesnar

>caring about how much a fight trends
>caring about how much money a fight will make for the UFC
>caring about anything except what is the best fight

based ufc bootlicker

why did nick hate my boy robbie so much

Attached: 1555283298243.jpg (700x466, 76K)

Welterweight Donald Cerrone went to decision with literal bantamweight Jeremy Stephens

I live rent free in this fatty virgins head

Attached: Pedro Munhoz.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Attached: 1496696570614.png (378x347, 168K)

ben chadkren

Attached: FC2CC6CD-608E-40CA-BCCC-E674102223CF.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

Silva should've retired after decisioning Brunson tbqh family. It's sad that he's absorbing more CTE just for muh honor or muh crumbling legacy.

if Rose/Andrade falls out making Aldo/Volkanovski ME for the interim featherweight belt makes more sense

Just ate 32 oz of prune juice tbqh lads. Cannot WAIT for the Schaub I'm about to dump in the ol' porcelain Till.

Attached: 1494818932655.png (669x756, 825K)

Yeah he was atrocious but he's also a newbie at it so I cut him some slack.

Miocic is overrated as fuck but he's still a great fighter. Cormier whooping him twice cements Cormier as the GOAT HW of all time.

You realize he’s going to get absolutely fucking wrecked by that nigger right

the fuck happened with his parents anyway?

Imagine having a fight career where your only good win is Sam Alvey and thinking you're a superstar....

have fun shitting for the next 8 hours non stop you frickin idiot

Usman or Colby vs JB would have been based. But instead we'll get the best wrestler in the world vs some chump that got dropped on his shit by a brawler. What a joke.

Attached: 1551586763053.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Is this fatty incy going to dump his scat folder next?

Attached: 1496889254983.jpg (602x541, 33K)

Sethe

Attached: C0B6F897-AE7E-4C7D-9C59-12C9713A7C10.jpg (1118x997, 56K)

oh hunny purshent intellectuble post my guy

I live in his head rent free

And he keeps his lard ass sex free

Based spamGOD is living rent free in that pathetic little noggin of yours, budeh

Attached: 1491522484966.png (1000x1085, 1.17M)

They signed him to a fucking 17 fight deal or something ridiculous to keep him away from Bellator, he's making bank

BASED

Attached: 1515111379204.png (490x331, 317K)

be honest with me lads does my boy volkanovski stand a chance?

punished aldo is scary as fuck

It's honestly insane how much better the average boxer is than the average MMA fighter, let alone comparing the cream of the crop.
Deontay Wilder could roll off the couch, strap on 4 ounce gloves, and beat Jon Jones into a living death in MMA in under a rounds, and in boxing it wouldn't even last a minute.
Jon Jones looks like a spastic autismite on stilts compared to Wilder, I cannot emphasise this enough. Jon is the undisputed GOAT of MMA and yet if he applied himself to a real sport like boxing he wouldn't even get beyond the regional level.
That's how astrologically huge the difference in skillset is between MMA and boxing.
>but the takedown! wrestling!
Are you serious? Are you serious? Be serious. These are world class athletes, they aren't just going to flop onto their backs like some drunk MMA retard. A boxer needs to be almost knocked clean out before he even considers falling from his feet, and trust me some drooling MMA dopenut trying to clobber a boxer with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna even touch a boxer's guard let alone get through it.

Attached: Wilder-Spzilka.webm (800x450, 1.7M)

lol no one cares ya simp

of course he does. he has some great skills: outstanding pace, good recovery, durable chin, power, striking acumen, size, and so on. really, he doesn't have many holes. Aldo will likely be more powerful, is definitely the much better striker, and will also be faster and more explosive, but Volk has the ability to wear him out and get the decision or a finish.

that said, it's a 3-round fight and so Aldo won't have to worry about pacing himself too much. also, I severely doubt Volk will be able to endure the type of punishment Max did when fighting Aldo.

I favor Aldo, but I'm lowkey hoping Volk gets it done because he's a sound lad and it would be good for the division for a surging fighter to keep on keeping on rather than seeing a soon-to-be-retired legend end another streak.

that said, I have no qualms with Aldo winning. he's a GOAT and deserves all the glory he gets.

>deontay wilder trained boxing for a year before getting a bronze medal in the boxing olympics

Attached: 5446786786786768.jpg (236x224, 11K)

I know it's hard to tell but who do you think is bigger?

Attached: image1.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

Fatty incy

Attached: 1512315302332.jpg (586x888, 74K)

Attached: 209.jpg (640x441, 43K)

They both have similar frames, tall and narrow. Charles is at the heavier weight class but Moicano still looks bigger.

Attached: image2.jpg (640x427, 64K)

You will never make a fat incel this much of your dog. You can’t even fathom the power i have over it

Attached: 1437160150935.jpg (239x238, 6K)

it's hard to say, but they're both based af. Renato with the "Princess Bride" monologue after beating Kattar and Do Bronx with the UFC submission record. legends!

Attached: 1515706704843.png (245x403, 387K)

Just realized Gooby's chest tat is a gorilla eating a heart

Poor fatboy has never touched a woman that wasnt his mother

Cringe. Are there aspies that unironically talk and think like this in real life or is just Yea Forums mental illness?

Charles looks wider in the shoulders, I think when they released the fight night weights for Renato vs Cub, Renato was only like 4 pounds heavier, even though he looked a weight class bigger.

>positivity is a mental illness
fer shuuuuur B

Oh my god who gives a shit, Luke?

Talking like a brain damaged downy is, spergy.

I don't see Izzy beating Whittaker.
He's too good and Izzy has pillow hands

it's tough Bee

Attached: 1516318789620.png (634x634, 253K)

my bad b
which one has luke in it

I need some banging bros

tell that to IBA & WBA Heavyweight Champion James Toney. The first time he was stopped in his professional career was in an MMA bout

Attached: are you my dad.jpg (720x479, 84K)

i think he is mod in shitheemcord only. i ask him for invite to other heemcord and he doesnt give the cunt

Are you the same sperg that’s been shitting up this thread with Sperg #2? Heem really is a place filled by the same 5 fucking spergs

idk what you're talking about, i'm just amused by you freaking out over me giving credit to two fighters

Based Francis

Attached: 2019031204244.jpg (1080x1063, 641K)

>mfw boxing's 50 year old Mercer who hadn't touched the Heavyweight crown in over two decades managed to knock out the UFC Heavyweight champion
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Mercer-Sylvia.webm (960x540, 1.49M)

There wasn't much between them, I still think Moicano could do well at lightweight though.

Attached: 227 main card.png (765x275, 17K)

Sure you don’t. That’s your other personality you fucking weirdo. Stay away from schools

why are you being such a cunt? phantom limb pain flaring up?

Wrong personality for the wrong argument, schitzy. You forget to take your lithium?

My fatty incy is all grown up!! He’s arguing with other people!!! He found a new friend!! Yay fatty incy!!!

lol spammy you fat fuck gimpy fuck did you just admit that i attacked the "wrong personality" my god you really are a pathetic piece of shit hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1503879217300.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

That probably made a lot of sense in your schizoid degraded brain but no one else here found that to have any logical syntax, schitzy

Elias Theodouru

Lmao at the girl jerking off ghosts.

Attached: 1511083997145.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

My fatty incy cant keep it together. Im sorry for revving him

Wait, how did that fight end again?
OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wasn't this general suppose to move to Yea Forums if McGoober lost?

Attached: MMA BTFO.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Also what’s actually hilarious is that you just admitted to being Sperg #1 in the other autistic cringefest from before despite denying it here You really need to take your meds, schitzy.

Your life is really sad, my gimpy friend. I got shit to do so i can't keep you company any longer today. Keep your chins up

Yeah im sure you have a lot to do schitzy, plenty of gore threads on Yea Forums to jerkoff to

What an incredibly embarrassing statement, schitzy. Yikes. I’ll see you next thread probably arguing with yourself again

>i got shit to do
says every NEET ever

Attached: 6223FCBB-C0E7-4682-BEDD-5CE4D66B83E2.jpg (425x471, 34K)

Elias Theodorou would expose Boxing so bad if he wanted to move but whatever bro

Like clockwork, this is “the shit” schitzy had to do. Fucking loser.

Favourite white charities? White Wolves contributor myself.

Attached: hg4.jpg (700x614, 67K)

VROOOOOOOOOOM! AIRPLANE MODE AMERICAN VERIZON UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: gh.jpg (707x616, 53K)

LUKAS SCHOTT ECONOMIC CS PROVOCATEUR

Attached: t43t34.jpg (853x480, 42K)

Rose
Cannonier
Aldo
Alves
Ferreira

Attached: clean nose.png (954x553, 741K)

That fight will probably end up on the prelims. 239 is a stacked card.

Non spammer thread

Rose
Silva
Volkanovski
Alves
Ferreira
>implying I'll get even 2 right

Attached: tfw no more cans to heem.png (1132x1034, 200K)

idk what you're trying to say but to me this is francis becoming wise to american consumerist values and embracing the spirit of his people

Greatest eye poker the world has ever seen

Itll like the last time she fought a hispanic. The bell will ring and the spic will get 4 free shots

Well it works for Jones, why can't it work for DC?

Not to mention coruppt politics deciding who gets covered from consequences and who doesnt

thats a pretty gay spot to have tattoos desu

I knew fighters were getting usada'd, but I didn't know to what extent.

Sexy monkey
Can
Aldo
Stromboli
Trinaldo

Attached: 2E179CD500000578-0-image-a-44_1446638497252.jpg (634x634, 65K)

I unironically want to see this fight.

>that was shit
which fight is this?

>Usman is so SPOOKed by Colby
Kys. Usman literally confronted cuckington and cuckington stared at his phone and fleed like a wounded animal.

Conor could heem Cowboy with a well-timed counter but Cowboy wins that fight 7 out of 10 times

a personal favourite, bisping bless

Attached: bisbanged.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

this