How can one club be so based?

>shits on real madrid, Juventus and spurs while playing beautiful football
>is about to shit on barca in the final as well
>is about to win the eredivisie
>will win the Dutch cup today
>they do all of this with players from their own academy/players bought for a small price like they have been doing for decades, following their own genius philosophy

Literally who is gonna stop these chads?

Attached: image.jpg (720x674, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le gets a 1 month break so they can prepare for the CL games club

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_UEFA_Champions_League_Final

*entire team gets picked away in the summer*

Based KNJB

>ajax are going to the final

Attached: 1555539094642.jpg (718x781, 82K)

>Imagine being cucked by tv rights

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Ten Hag decimated this shit argument already.
Ajax gets 10m from TV rights per season, a club like Tottenham gets 200m. So who really has the unfair advantage here?

>So who really has the unfair advantage here?
Tottenham play twice more matches than Ajax.

Doubt

Attached: 4901AF53-DB5B-40B6-B0FA-6FEABC0511BF.png (650x650, 580K)

Maybe they should have made some signings then

"no"

>Eredivisie amount of clubs: 18
>Premier league amount of clubs: 20
????
they dont teach math in france?

Literally who

>ajax spends $50 million more on transfers this season than spuds
>unfair advantage

you tell me

Ajax played 53 competitive games so far this season, will play the 54th today in the Dutch cup final

Tottenham has played 55 including yesterdays defeat against Bournemouth

And if you add friendlies to the tally Tottenham has played 61, and Ajax has played 70.

What the fuck? How is this on any way relevant you retard?
Did you forget that Ajax didnt spend more than peanuts on players for like a decade long while selling everything they had?

No they don't, and even if they did, they would still get 10 times the TV money per game Ajax gets.

>tottenham, 55
>ajax 55 after today
French retard

Why do spurs fans act like Ajax are shit at home and that with Son they'll win easy? Ajax have literally only lost 1 home game all season and that was against Real Madrid, a game they probably should've won.

They say all this while Spuds have literally lost 9 of their last 10 away games, just say you don't rate Ajax but don't make shit up like Ajax are half the team they are at home

Daily reminder we bought Frenkie de Jong for 1 (one) euro

Le maybe your federation should try it once, maybe you’ll make the semi’s one day again

Based Jari btfo'ing the doubters

gebaseerde joden making the arab/russian/american oil/entertainment conglomerate clubs seethe

This

And people focus on Liverpool fans being retarded

havent seen a frog get btfo so hard since 1942

Embarrassing post

>How is this on any way relevant
tell me how the $200 mil is relevant if you don't want to see how Ajax spends more on players than Spurs have this season.

let me guess, the new stadium was the advantage? can't wait for ayjacks tourists fuck off after spuds fuck them in their asses

>Le fans should resign themselves to a loss men

why do you even watch sports you glass half empty cunts

You do realise you can; and I really want you to pay attention to what I'm about to say next,

Are you ready?
You can SAVE UP money.
Woaaaaaaaaaah!

Now go back to being a cockroach in the sewer of a city you live in, kanker havenarbeider.

Attached: 1556712421155.png (792x600, 81K)

Kanker op joh kanker debiel

Based

You sound like an autist.

His point is that revenue doesn't really mean anything if it isn't invested into building a better squad. People didn't think Spurs were going to progress from their CL group, or even be in top 4 contention this season, because of their lack of transfer activity in a sport which is largely determinable by transfer activity.

Fair, but its pointless to nitpick the one year Ajax outspends Tottenham. Over multiple years Tottenham vastly outspend Ajax
>but muh current year
Doesn’t matter, you don’t buy a whole new squad every year. Fact is Tottenham spend more on their current squad than Ajax, thats way more relevant.

Dumb fuckin retard, 1 season doesnt define the whole past of a club.
Spurs gets 200m EVERY SEASON from TV rights alone, 20 times the amount more than Ajax does.

Tottenhams entire squad cost them 313m, Ajax is only 95m. Dont ever fucking reply to me again retard.

>Sissoko: 34.6m
>Lamela: 30m
>Moura: 28m

Compared to

>Frenkie de Jong: €1,-
>Tadic: 11m
>Van de Beek: Academy

more money also means more money for contracts you absolute dumb mong
and more money for contracts = holding onto players, something ajax cant do because of a lack of funds

you think people go to PSG because they love the club and think L1 is a mighty league? fuck no, they see a paycheck that is four times more than what they're currently earning.

>You can SAVE UP money.

no shit, but i want to know how $200 mil of money that isn't being spent on the current roster is going to help them RIGHT NOW.

they could have used that money to help roulette players around, instead because they opted to not spend money, they have a team full of fatigued and injured players, losing all of their games and having shit performances all around, losing to relegation battlers like Bournemouth and West Ham, tell me how the fuck money in the bank is going to help anyone over there you cunt

read the post above you, kakkerlak
also spurs spent more than 3 times the amount on their squad

Kankerdebiel.
>using 200 mio for wages and retain players
You’d think Eriksen and Kane would still be there if being paid 1 mil per year?

Thats why ajax will spend ajax this summer, can’t fucking line up those bags of money they receive
Im sure they’d wish to be in a position where they dont spend a penny because they can just retain this squad

Indeed the Dutch seem to be happy
They create the same thread each day thinking their club can go to the finals

Attached: 1540846391480.png (600x497, 8K)

DOKDO IS JAPANESE

Bro, you need to relax. You come across like an autistic teenager.

The point is simple; revenue is only of value if it is invested into making the squad better. This isn't to say that Ajax have 'bought success', or any other insult you have imagined as being thrown at your team (though it's likely that exact argument can be leveled at Ajax in their domestic competitions), it's just to say that Spurs making more money doesn't mean they are a better side or should be guaranteed to win given they've clearly focused in the last three seasons on developing infrastructure and avoiding a heavily inflated transfer market.

Read this post and leave this thread already. Your post are retarded.

Meant this post

I mean, shit, look at how Spurs are collapsing at the end of this season. IF you are essentially saying that Ajax are Bournemouth/West Ham tier and that it is a great success to win a mediocre 0-1 at Spurs, then, ok I guess. You do you.

What I'm saying is that Ajax got their squad through getting players through the academy and finding cheap deals while Spurs is spending double digit millions on players and giving them contracts that are on a completely different league compared to Ajax.

So what I'm saying is, Spurs are fucking retarded.

harry kane alone makes more a year than the whole starting 11 of ajax combined

Sk only relevant in nerdy esports
Got to the semi’s of a wc once being blatant cheating
Off yourself gook

Scared for the return lads. You can fit 5 Frenkie de Jongs in one of their Sissokos. They are going to muscle us.

Attached: 1531341686014.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

>beat reigning world champions
>throw eggs at them when they come home
why are k*reans such subhumans?

>You’d think Eriksen and Kane would still be there if being paid 1 mil per year?

tell me how paying a wage to Kane is going to negatively affect Ajax when he isn't even playing? vmbo klant

Does France not have schools for refugees?

the thing is that AJAX cant pay higher wages to retain their players you fucking retard, like spurs is paying 17m a season to kane. why are you kakkerlakken such fucking retards?
just get out of this thread already, go worry about your europa league spot.

I feel sorry for ajax fans. Im hoping they win the champions league this season because their whole team is going to be sold at the end of the season and they will enter the wildnerness for another 30 years

>Donny scores 1-1 against juventus in the 34th minute, jersey number of his best buddy Nouri
>Ajax humiliates real in the bernabeu with outstanding football 1-4, 14 being Cruijff's number
>about to meet barca in the final, two clubs where Cruijff is seen as a god

Is there even any doubt they'll win the CL anymore? With meme magic like this on their side they just can't lose

Attached: image.jpg (760x506, 128K)

They will be humiliated by Barça in the final and I will love watching those twink zoomers cry.

barca is a way better matchup than any english side for ajax

It wont be as bad as usual. Overmars finally grew some balls and started asked actual money for players, so instead of waiting 5 years for a player to come out of the academy, >we can now buy a player like Odegaard.

>his best friend is dead
Oh no no no

Barca is too good desu. Would need some extreme luck.

again, how is Ajax disadvantaged? they're still playing muh de Jong and muh de Ligt this CL, why are you crying about player retention? how is any of this shit relevant this upcoming leg?

and for reference, here is the future of your future Barca-signings, pretty sure Cillessen is getting a lot of work done at Barca as well (one appearance a year).

Attached: 9994fer.jpg (319x855, 112K)

Yeah so what? They're British they can't play football.
Im predicting 3-1.

But the fact that this semi-final and potential final has only happened once in i dont know how long is a sign that your system isnt necessarily systematically linked to the success youre having now. Youre riding a bump of luck and now youre gloating.

Still mad we cucked you (those dabbing niggers) of the chad league?

>conveniently ignores the gazillion successful dutch players in barca's history

Attached: 8686.jpg (1024x650, 535K)

Angry because this out-of-nowhere club is gonna win the CL before his oil infested plastic shit club

Angry because his 2nd rate relic club will never achieve what Ajax has achieved, let alone will achieve. 2nd place is first place losers.

Typical delusional bong posting here. Nothing new here.

This entire thread is full of chuckery. I'm ashamed to be on the same message board as you gays

Because >we're still playing the likes of Veltman and have to pray every day that nobody gets injured because there is no fucking replacement available. If we had more money, that wouldnt be a problem.

God damn, I love seething subhuman kakkerlakken. You guys arent even the 3rd best team in our league these days, AZ is way better.

t. Allegri

Attached: 9878654356.jpg (912x516, 170K)

>get new headcoach who isnt braindead
>make a couple good transfers
>young players matured and improved compared to previous years
>make players play the way they're supposed to be played

>W-WTF ITS J-JUST LUCK!

Hoping they do it for Nouri.

Seething losers ITT who know that their club will never have a magical CL campaign as Ajax this year

>the gazillion successful dutch players in barca's history

been a while since we had one of those user

Thats because they went to Madrid instead.
Sneijder, Robben, Van Nistelrooij, Van der Vaart, etc, etc

Wil je volgend seizoen samen la liga kijken?

Here is the gap
You have to be at this level to dispute us

Attached: 1549821450194.jpg (290x2390, 167K)

>Madrid
Truly the most disgusting generation that was. 2010 Holland was trash with ugly football. TWO CONTROLLING MIDFIELDERS? NOT EVEN ONCE.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

But this pic means you're less of a country than India LMFAO.

>If we had more money
nigger you just offered 20m for Odegaard.

and Veltman is very reasonable in the Eredivisie.

>You guys arent even the 3rd best team in our league these days, AZ is way better.

presumptuous nigger thinks i support fucking PSV or Feyenoord because i see how Spurs are actually disadvantaged this CL run

Yes, because we RECEIVED 70M FOR DE JONG AND PROBABLY 50M+ FOR DE LIGT AS WELL. You think that shit was possible for us if we didnt sell those players, retardo?

>and Veltman is very reasonable in the Eredivisie
Only caring about the farmers league that is the Eredivisie is smalll club mentality.

>presumptuous nigger thinks i support fucking PSV or Feyenoord because i see how Spurs are actually disadvantaged this CL run
Yeah I would lie about not being a Feyenooit cuck as well this season when you look at the state LMAO.

UEFA has this CL rigged for Ajax. Europe needs to look competitive instead of muh same teams winning.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

havent seen spanish ajax do this in 2019. we will have to teach them again how to play

Attached: 1555497424502.webm (1366x768, 2.13M)

You made lucky transfers on very good players who had been devalued, you had an unusually good influx of a few young players - something which you ultimately cant control at all. Then without these players, your manager has limited options in how his tactics affect the team. These lucky events all led to this point. And let me be clear im not talking about luck involved during games or tactics themselves but in how the ajax academy/transfer system has affected your success.

You shouldnt be using your academy or low spendings to say you are better or gloat when these things arent systematically related to your success this year or you would have been succeeding alot more in recent years based on this. This is just a one year thing. Your pride in your academy also is slightly hypocritical because no doubt its success relies on Ajax' financial advantages compared to all the other deutsch clubs.

yes im sure playing uefa's favorite real madrid, juventus, bayern, spurs and then finally barca is the product of rigging

?????? This post doesnt make sense at all.
You're prerending like transfers and acadamies are some kind of random dice roll.
Ajax scout and especially youth development is one of, if not, the best in the world. Getting good products out of that isn't luck, retard.

Attached: 1408192561979.jpg (525x394, 59K)

>You think that shit was possible for us if we didnt sell those players

yes, you have revenue before transfers as well, you don't rely on making transfers to continue to exist you dumb fuck

>Only caring about the farmers league that is the Eredivisie is smalll club mentality.

nigger when was the last time Ajax have won anything domestically? let alone internationally? time to lean into being a small club because that is exactly what Ajax is.

If you spend 4000 on a high end camera and another 2000 on a lens and let a professional photographer make the picture, you're going to get a higher quality picture than some random person with a throwaway camera.
Its the same with youth development.

Fuck no you retard, the bank was pretty much empty after the Tadic and Blind purchases who also came with insane wages (for Ajax standards).

What makes you think that's a bad thing?
When the day of reckoning come we'll be fighting side by side with them against muds.

>HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF LESS THAN A COUNTRY FULL OF FULLTIME STREETSHITTERS WHERE PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING OF HUNGER
AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
Never change, gook

Attached: 1556061337678.jpg (531x434, 111K)

Besides, Spurs have done the same thing, but in a much more competitive league. Someone mentioned Harry Kane's wages before like he wasn't an academy graduate. Half of Spurs' squad were bought for fuck all as youth prospects. And this is all in a league where, yes, Spurs generate far more money than Ajax, but where players are much much more difficult to secure and retain.

Are Ajax fans the turbo autismos of the Dutch league? Like, the Dutch Liverpool fans? This thread gives me that feel. It's really easy to appreciate Ajax and their football but wow this CL has really brought their little goblin fans out of the woodwork.

>the bank was pretty much empty
>bought Blind back for CHEAPER than they sold him for
>stooped into bankruptcy buying Tadic for 10m

Attached: 1470074779572.png (364x322, 14K)

>say dumb shit and make something up about luck
>get called out for being a retard
>wow wtf why is everyone so autistic lol....

>Like, the Dutch Liverpool fans?

a bunch of them got convicted for chucking pavement slabs at people at the Tottenham game last week, so make of that what you want

>Departures value 18/19: 15m
>Arrival value 18/19: 45m
We cucked ourselves by selling players for pocket change for like a decade and are now able to spend a little.

no it isnt luck but getting the right players to mature at the right time is though and your system of using academy players or spending cheap hasnt got you any success in europe in the last 15 years or w.e. So your very good youth system and etc hasnt been systematically related to european success and this year yes defo has involved alot of fortuitious events.
And yes youre right it isnt luck.

With your youth development I think theres a parallel in that your academies in some ways operate just like how big billion pound football club monopolies like man city do... only on a smaller scale with your youth. Because of reputation and money you can suck up all the deutsch talent.

>rampant stabbings caused by a single religious group that you can't specifically particularize
vs
>some uneducated street shitters in underdeveloped countries
Only one can know the seriousness

Attached: 1440764747287.webm (320x240, 2.77M)

좆븅신같은 국뽕새끼야 축구 얘기하는데 쥐디피가 왜 처나와 븅신아 그럼 3500만한테 밀리는 개좆민국에다 인도보다 못한 나라가 한국이란건데 개병신아 아오 진짜 개씨발 쪽팔려 미치겠네 댓삭하고 통베가서 처놀면서 쥐디피딸쳐 병신아

At this point you have to be baiting. I won't respond inhoudelijk to your mongrel drivel.
Can't wait to see Ajax cuck >spurs wednesday.

Attached: 1556625347862.jpg (736x971, 60K)

KEK, where the prizes at Spurs.

Attached: 1489285767863.jpg (300x333, 25K)

>Departures value 17/18: 73m
>Arrival value 17/18: 25m

>Departures value 16/17: 72m
>Arrival value 16/17/: 31m

b-but ayjacks can't save money!! only spurs can!! ayjacks is flat BROKE!!

>system of using academy players or spending cheap hasnt got you any success in europe in the last 15 years
Maybe not us, but the products OF OUR systems did. Like half of your squad are ex-Ajax players, user. We're literally everywhere. Just because we cant hold onto the players because of a lack of money doesnt mean we're a bad club that relies on luck.

Also, we dont suck up all talent. De Ligt and Van de Beek are 100% Ajax players. Players like De Jong willingly left their club to develop at Ajax (transfersum: €1,-) because his former club was shit. And then we finally have scouts all over the world, not just in this country.

>because his former club was shit

nice jinx, i got Willem II winning the cup today.

This is off-topic.
You're still saying you're less of a country than:
>>some uneducated street shitters in underdeveloped countries

You played yourself, gook.

That money goes to keeping the club alive and paying wages, retard. We have players like Tadic who's at 4m/year right now. How do you expect us to pay that money? Through the 10m from TV rights LMFAO?

>Dutch Liverpool fans
There have been a lot of faggots who started to bandwagon the last few months because of the good results, yes. But we've seen some bad years at Ajax and the real supporters deserve a season like this, dont compare us to those disgusting scousers

Attached: image.jpg (1000x667, 270K)

ajax unironically are the last hope of football, if they don't win the future is looking ogre, even barca is fucking boring now

i wonder how much grams of coke is in this picture

>brings gdp into a Yea Forumsdiscussion
Point made
>gdp of whole country instead of per capita
Kys gook

Van de Beek is definitely a kid that was made good through the academy as he is nowhere near a natural talent such as De Jong/De Ligt. He is mediocre at a lot of things but has that "Ajax brain"

It's quite interesting to note that Ajax, the hero, was one of the bravest, fiercest and boldest of the Achaeans in the Trojan War. Like the club, he had brief fits of glory, but ultimately went insane and committed suicide.
The club's career is a little bit like that.

t. based spain that i fully respect as a proper football playing country

Attached: 1554423786560.jpg (516x497, 40K)

>That money goes to keeping the club alive

Ajax as a brand already generates more income than that biennial 100m turn around from selling players cunt, Ajax has been self sustainable pretty much since the start.

better yet, they do this without winning anything, they don't even need those cash bonuses to do that shit anymore.

Probably in the kilos.

El basado

Just 4 more hours till we destroy Willem II lads, what's it gonna be? For me, it's 4-0

nigga u is jinxin

Afkloppen kanker.

Just don't hurt Frenkie, please. I love Frenkie so much

Attached: 1554426143474.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

>You're still saying you're less of a country than:
>>>some uneducated street shitters in underdeveloped countries
But I didn't say so
Even if that's the case, there's no way you can change the fact that you're ranked even lower than us

Tottenham still spent more on their squad than Ajax.

>rampant stabbings
Gtfo gook.
>got btfo in the 50s
>gooky-ass country now split in 2
>they have nukes now
Fucking nuke eachother already. Best korea is no korea

Don’t you have like 80 mil gooklets in your country?
Your capital has nearly as much people as our whole country. Still only a few places above us pathetic.
>muh gdp
Of which you see none officeworkerbug. Inflated by your military spending since you are fucking up since the 50s

12v29. Sad

Attached: 68DF7C83-12C9-4B06-AA77-E3EAF2CA09B4.png (1125x2436, 726K)

>t.17
Let it all out, but the fact of the matter won't change nonetheless.
We're owning you

Attached: 1472366909809.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Taiwan

>t. 29

>t. Worst korea

This whole thread is why nobody outside kankerjoden like Ajax.

They already sold them 2 players so they will throw the match for Farca.
Just watch and see.

How can one club be so full of niggers?

Except everyone in the country is rooting for Ajax except bitter ultras who are just envious.

If you want Holland to win something again then offload some dutch players to Milan.

Attached: van_basten_5.jpg (810x451, 63K)

cope

kanker tottenham gaat geneukt worden

Attached: 1556702492878.png (604x435, 138K)

please dont go croatia-tier where we start gloating about everything fellow jews
its cringe and annoying

This is it, the dumbest post I have ever read on Yea Forums. What an utter retard you are.

>After winning the CL ajax is going to sell all of it's players and buy a whole team of Ngubus

Attached: NShsgz.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>cancerous bandwagoner fanbase half of which isn't even from Amsterdam
>Leave the stadium as soon as Ajax is 2-0 down
>cause riots in multiple cities and stadiums which results in everyone having to use mandatory bus services to away games
>overrated as fuck youngsters that are talented but not GOATs like everyone is screaming
>struggle in the league like they do every year which is why they haven't won a title in years
>more often than not shit the bed in easy title matches like drawing away against De Graafschap on the final day
>Got utterly destroyed by PEC Zwolle in the cup final after (big shocker) Ajax fans kept throwing fireworks on the field
>based

Nouri is actually not dead, just a vegetable

Stay mad little kakkerlak

Attached: image.jpg (250x239, 12K)

envy is a sin user

How will the starting lineup look like next year?

Dutch has got to be the most virgin of the germanic lamguages. So ugly.

At least our women arent ugly.

Attached: liverpool.jpg (425x645, 46K)

Onana-Veltman-replacement for de Ligt-Blind-Tagliafico
Schöne-van de Beek-Odegaard
Neres-Dolberg-Tadic

No, just BLACKED

In your fantasy, Ngubu-Williams.

Er zijn meer dan 2 clubs in Nederland pisvlek, niet iedereen is voor één van die 2.
>jealous of eternal chokers and bandwagon fanbase huddled in an ugly stadium with no atmosphere
Yeah stay delusional as usual joodje.

I dislike (not hate) Ajax in general but this CL run has been very enjoyable and I like the team they have currently.
Last time a Dutch team in Europe was so much fun to watch was PSV in 2005(?). I just hope they don't suffer the same fate.
PS: don't get too cocky Ajax fans. Like 90% of fans of other teams are rooting for you in the CL, no need to be a cunt for no reason.

Doubt you'll keep both Donnie and Neres. At least 1 of those 2 will go.

>virgin
England has never penetrated a team with beautiful football.

Attached: england.jpg (750x600, 82K)

>Most league titles
>Most international titles
>Most KNVB bekers

>Currently finalist in cup
>Top of the league
>Semi finalist in the CL
Again, envy is a sin.

>don't get too cocky Ajax fans
Oh yeah that's gonna happen.

Attached: 1519497545486.png (450x400, 172K)

Will the emerging Deutsch team win the next World Cup?

so much cope in 1 post UNBELIEVABLE

>hurr durr muh results
I rather never win a title and be proud of my club than have a shit fanbase in a dead stadium. Something you idiots will never understand because all you care about is winning. Enjoy your soulless club.

I dunno, Germany are pretty poor at the moment.

Whats >your club? Post it.

>inb4 fc utrecht

Im not english, im manx.

>PSV in 2005
LEL, shit was ass: dirty counterfootball. Last Dutch club team playing nice was Sneijder/Zlatan/Van der Vaart's Ajax.

I thought you were Deutsch

I'm not gonna tell you because it's not the point. Just look at general image of a club. Let's say Sparta for instance. Known for a beautiful stadium, the "gentlemen's club" of Rotterdam, solid youth talents every year, strong fanbase even in the 2nd tier. Ajax: ugly as sin stadium, known for sing when you're winning fans, arrogant, numerous examples of hilarious choking, hooligans. What does Ajax have other than just HURR DURR MOST TITLES? The stadium isn't even anywhere near what you would normally call Amsterdam.

>all you care about is winning
We havent won a thing in 5 years kakkie

It's probably some shit club like NAC Breda isnt it?

Oh I guess it's only possible to enjoy 1 way of football, thanks.
Also they played brilliant against Monaco and prime Lyon, but struggled against one of the strongest Milan squads of all time.

Pretty much every Ajax fan hated their team under De Boer despite winning everything. Ajax fans just want to see good fucking football.

Again, not a Feyenoord fan and again, not my point.

I would say -result wise- even shittier, but again, that's not my point.

Only a complete bandwagoning casual would call NAC a shit club

>HES SO ASHAMED OF HIS CLUB THAT HE WONT EVEN POST IT
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

>>>>>sparta rotterdam
>literal fucking shit that struggles to even get into the eredivisie
>stadium has a capacity of 11k
get the fuck out of here

more coke than brain cells, that's for sure

When it comes to an own culture, good fanbase and atmosphere, NAC is one of the best.

Only a total pleb or delusional Jew would disagree that het Kasteel is prettier than the Arena.

Nah its 100% FC Utrecht. One of the only clubs in the Eredivisie where fans are literally ashamed of being their fans.

Shit club football wise
Supporter wise they're based

You're really not helping the idea that Ajax fans are bandwagoning customers who are only concerned with being #1 here by being dismissive of actual historical and flavorful clubs like NAC and Sparta

Only a fucking redditor would see that piece of shit as anything other than "ok". Literally tinpot.

it's not about shame, it's about not making it about results. Let's say I would say Emmen, you would go: LOLOLOL only 1 year of Eredivisie LOSERRRRRR LOOK AT MY TITLES. You really don't get it do you?

But its true, Emmen is shit.

sterf

Attached: download (3).jpg (694x549, 96K)

>only possible to enjoy 1 way of football
Seriously doubt you grew up in this country. Remember Oranje in 2010/2014? No one liked those teams because they played horrific defensive football. The national motto is "better to die in beauty then win playing like a couple of defensive sluts that cant string together more than 5 passes"

Attached: 149828843721.jpg (666x338, 35K)

If you're entire view is that only teams who win championships aren't shit, then yeah you're making a point.
You're also making a point about how much of a casual you are, but sure you're making a point.

spotted the delusional Jew
So indeed, you don't get it at all.

Attached: Rotterdam_spangen_spartastadion.jpg (1200x797, 275K)

>OLD IS GOOD, NEW IS BAAAD!

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>Kristensen starting
GG bois we're fucked

Thr deutsch are so arrogant at football when they are tiny and are their NT is
the national equivalent of slipperpool.

Loving these envious sour posts, keep it up.

>a stadium that's been called a ricecooker and a UFO is good, a literal castle is bad

How could you possibly get 'fuck new things' out of that post is beyond me

Holy shit the Efteling got a new ride?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

This season I started to get sympathy for Ajax because of their success in the CL but this thread is quickly reminding me why them losing is so much more fun

>Ajax stadion bezettingsgraad: 98.3% (54k capaciteit)
>Sparta stadion bezettingsgraad: 92% (11k capaciteit)

Despite being 5x smaller, they still cant fill their stadium better lmao.

not him but
>sc heerenveen
i love my shitty club!

>hey ajax are doing pretty good in the CL good for them
>AHAHAHAHA FUCKING FARMERS NEVER AS GOOD AS US WERE THE BEST WERE NUMBA 1 HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSERS
>uh ok?
>HAHAH UR ENVY HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1497821254363.jpg (992x744, 69K)

but this whole thing started with this faggot being a faggot lmao learn to read, will you?

Based proud supporter
Imagine being too ashamed to name your club

>arrogant
>pass ball to english player
>hot potatoe remove asap
>pass ball to dutch player
>magnificent dribble or flawless high iq cross pass with the outside of the boot
confident more like

Attached: 8uytg.jpg (1440x1080, 106K)

Soooo

Does Willem II have any chance today?

The Ajax """"supporter""" mentality sure does carry on to Yea Forums as well. They'll definitely stop showing up here once Ajax doesn't perform for a match or 2, just like they do at the ArenA

Kristensen is playing so their chances just went up 50%

Except Ajax still has the highest stadium fill percentage in the Eredivisie despite having the biggest stadium.
But yeah, keep making shit up.

>but....but....ajax has fake supporters my dad told me

People go to your games when you're winning?? Wow what amazing fans!
The stadium was barely 80% filled when you didnt win the eredivisie in like 7 years back in 2008.
Meanwhile theres a guy here gloating over a slightly higher occupancy rate than sparta who got fucking relegated lmao

Man this cope is getting out of hand. Of course its a lot easier to fill your tinpot stadium up with fanatic fans when there are only 8000 seats. Try doing that with a 55k one. Apart from Feyenoord and PSV you wouldnt even be able to fill half of it.

Even if its 80%, thats still 44000 fans that go to the stadium.
You filling your backyard with 8k isn't impressive.

So is Ramadan going to fuck up Ziyech/Mazraoui? He has to play a CL semi-final after only having eaten one whole banana at 3:00 AM? Disaster incoming.

Attached: 1551093611724.jpg (960x1435, 220K)

To all you envious fags who struggle filling their Efteling attraction looking ass stadium with 500 people, @ me when you fill up a city to the point where NL Alerts are sent out telling people to stay out of the city because its full.

Attached: 303151_xgaplus.jpg (648x864, 318K)

Can't really compare clubs like Excelsior and Alkmaar Zaanstreek-combinatie Alkmaar with rainy nights in Stoke.

Now you say "fuck you asshole they beat Madrid and Juventus" but I still think Ajax would struggle against relegation if they played in the EPLel

Weakminds hating on Ajax always struck me as so fucking pathetic. There's like 4 clubs in the Eredivisie that basically define themselves as being anti-Ajax, it's pathetic. Rivalries are cool, but the levels of sheer obsession you see with Feyenoord fans is cringeworthy. They are more concerned with Ajax losing than winning themselves.

ES PEE
E ER
EM A

>mfw 50% of the people there probably don't even watch 75% of the Eredivisie matches Ajax plays because they literally do not care about the club unless they are playing a big match

Attached: 4123452364354367.jpg (1200x848, 142K)

Do you think if FC Utrecht plays a european game like that there will just be 15000 hardcore fc utrecht fans watching in Utrecht?

Of course not. But still, Ajax is able to bring the whole country together. No other club can do that. I will never forget the scenes of what Amsterdam looked like that day.

I stopped watching football after 2014 when the "no Robben we ass now lol" era began (CL being the same 4 teams was shit too). Frenkie made me return and I solely watch Ajax to see him play.

Obviously not, but it won't be anywhere near this level because like says, Ajax brings a whole country together which you should rather understand as, Ajax is a club with a whole lot of customers who like to pretend that they're Ajax supporters while in reality their """support""" consists of them checking the scoreline on their phone

Thats a lot easier to say for you when, once again, your whole fanbase can fit 5 times into the ArenA.
Ajax has enough actual fans and a lot of customers. But customers are just the product of literally being the best.

>tries vindicate club from being "disgusting"
>posts disgusting filth supporting said club

Attached: cfeb2015-741f-446f-9f79-0a73bdc72906.jpg (600x500, 83K)

this
why the fuck would customers flock to a club like fc emmen or sparta rotterdam? complaining about a club having customers is basically just telling that they're the best in the country.

Ajax would be a solid top 6-8 club in the EPL

>supporting clubs
LOW. IQ. Dont tell me you get mad when "your club" loses a game. LOL, imagine having to deal with actual problems in your life next.

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Based FC Utrecht fan.

If UEFA were rigging it Juve would have beaten Ajax to some dodgy decisions so they could finally get their Ronaldo vs Messi final.

Engl*shfag btfo

Why do you keep bringing up the germans?

lmao i didnt know this , fuck ajax, what a bunch of frauds, I hope son exposes them

hee based guy, pls make n beker finale wedstrijd thread, tis best kino onze baby cup final

im not im talking bout the deutsch ... nederland... grotsch... holland

Im not english Im Manx

Honest question: Why are Jews supportive of Ajax? Historically, how did that happen?

Also:
>Does the Royal Family of the Netherlands honor players if Ajax wins? I What's the deal with the Dutch royals?

Attached: cbced0da01a1f88dd5fac88dd50ae891.jpg (1536x2048, 427K)

The old Ajax stadium was located near a jewish neighborhood and a lot of fans had to walk through it to get to the stadium. Fans from other clubs started called Ajax fans jews because of this and instead of seething, Ajax fans just embraced the nickname and called themselves super-Jews.

I dont know about honouring, but our king is an Ajax fan.

Attached: Wimlex-met-ajaxshirt11.jpg (620x262, 58K)

for me, it's FC Groningen
[spoiler]but also SC Heerenveen and AZ[/spoiler]

Waarheid

Dutch Liverpool fans are unironically Feyenoord fans. They even also sing "You never walk alone", and also have the working class image, from a city with an inferiority complex. And they also never fucking win even tho they're supposed to be a great club (read: was good back in the like 70s or 80s or something)

They hit all the fucking boxes

nephew literally how can you support more than 1 club?
id understand if its your local club that plays in the keuken kampioen divisie and you support a bigger club on the side but 3 eredivisie clubs is autistic

Thanks Dutchbro. Your King seems based.

Attached: maxina-willem-girls-a.jpg (700x700, 206K)

I support only one of them, but I like it when the others do well too
Just a consequence of my dad's family all being from near Alkmaar, yet me growing up near Heerenveen and then later moving to Groningen

>perfect slide tackle recovering the ball
>followed by the prettiest pass ever putting his team mate in a one v one
How is De Jong not going to be the most complete midfielder of all time?

Attached: GOAT GOAT GOAT.jpg (750x445, 38K)

He's still behind Rakitic and Busquets, so will probably get benched for at least 1 season. And a player like him needs constant playtime since he's already 22 in a week, thats no longer "youth"-tier.
Lets hope he doesnt get ruined.

>Princess Alexia
Gonna be a jail from me dawg

Attached: alexia.jpg (3535x2157, 1.67M)

Ill bet you 50 bucks that he will make into the first eleven within a couple of weeks. He is better than all of them already.

look at those argentinian dsl

jesus christ Ariane has a serious case of downs, poor girl

looks more smug to me desu

Attached: download.jpg (1340x899, 408K)

looks like fetal alcohol syndrome to me

based prins pils

Kek. Literally always say the same whenever her retarded face is on tv.

His nickname used to be Prince Pilsner

Attached: prins pils.jpg (338x431, 24K)

I have kinda similar shit, my local club is PSV (lifelong since Luc and Ruud era), studied in Tilburg so like Willem ll and my best friend lived that time in Breda so I root for them too.
I actually like all southern clubs cause of SOUF

0-4 BIATCH

Attached: Gtkilled+a+communist+leader+with+a+ing+katana+holy+_430a2d31864c7874450a7d0b7fa56f5f.jpg (1000x1208, 139K)

>Ajax
>Not historic or flavorful
I mean fuck him, but dude

Fucking called it you fags

uhm sweety isn't that PSG after they win the league in February?

i find it fascinating a club can retain such a rigorous success in producing top class players despite not being in a top top league. you look at talent produced in ajax vs the bigger clubs in england and it's night and day. the most impressive thing about this squad is that they are so young, form a cohesive unit, seem to relish the big games and dabbed over the IT'S OUR TURN REEEE clubs

i guess if you had to summarise ajax, they seem to look like a team that enjoys playing football more than anything else

Guess I'm going to in jail with you.
>Those DSLs
>Young perky tits
>qt

Attached: 1536629135185 (1).jpg (750x909, 82K)

Nice!!!

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)

She's legal now right?
>I fully abide by the law, user
What's legal in Nederland?

Attached: princess-alexia-birthday-z.jpg (700x700, 117K)

Nigga she's 13.
16 is legal here under some cases, but for the most its 18.

>dutch circkeljeckring over dutch things
cringe

Can someone Photoshop a hijab on Princess Alexia for keks?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-26-at-1.43.29-AM.png (656x372, 136K)

>that enjoys playing football more than anything else
Remember when that was football used to be about before Mourinho and co? Ajax will always be idealists. Hell, Ziyech was taken off today and he looked so disappointed. He wasnt thinking about "saving" himself for the semi-final, he just wanted to play more with this amazing team that will be destroyed after the season's done. Fuck Feels but that was Feels.

Attached: 1531341502571.jpg (500x333, 36K)

She is 14 and looks fully legit to me. Fuck off /reddit/

kys pedo