Why are soccer players so hot?

Why are soccer players so hot?
They're always hotter than players from other sports.

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (550x677, 38K)

Reminder

Attached: heterosexual.jpg (624x255, 38K)

Nothing gay about that.

They are mostly little manlets though.

Tom Brady who is mostly laughed at for being awkward and unathletic in the NFL would absolutely physically destroy any soccer player in the world in a contest of strength or fighting.

Attached: 5849B2E4-35F4-465A-B6AC-3A153566E25A.jpg (999x676, 78K)

This tbhh

Soccer is the only sport that you can grow up malnourished in third world shithole and still make it to the pros

Think about it

Attached: Ronaldo penis.gif (308x239, 2M)

is that bad

>the moment he realised

no one can stay at the professional level at 40 in football, just shows how much of a meme is eggball and eggball players

Where did this video come from?

>no one can stay at the professional level at 40 in football
Yes they can. Buffon as a recent example. Miura. Rivaldo.

Buffon is a big shit today.
Only PSG cucks could buy him to have an old star.
He is useless as fuck and he is a keeper.

I can't imagine a field player with the new meta fast winger.

Keepers and quarterbacks are comparable in the amount of actual work they do

>goalkeeper
exactly you have to be immobile and one dimensional to survive in football, the same thing goes for egg ball because the only ones that are putting an effort are the negro receivers

Soccer isn't about strength though, so that's an unfair comparison. Name one faster NFL player than mane or some other ngubu

How fast is the fastest soccer player’s 40 yard dash?

muh 40 yard dash

The only thing that roided soiboi would destroy is his own IQ after his 4th CTE stage

How far is 40yds in metres?

Ive heard amerifats say any quarterback can function in the patriots system and that brady isnt all that special. Redpill me

It’s a lie.
Brady is the GOAT QB and the only reason the Pats have been so good for so long is because Brady has been carrying them

If Eli Manning was the pats qb they'd have won 8 owls

What the fuck is a yard?

What makes him stand out?

Mbappe does 100M in a little above 10 seconds iirc
Not that anyone cares, football isn't about niggers running and pushing eachother, which is why everyone in the world watches it and not just cucked Americans

S I X R A N G S
I
X
R
A
N
G
S

Rugby is objectively the most athletically balanced sport

American Football is like a chess game, Brady is like having your offence coach on the pitch dialling in plays like someone playing Madden. He can read defences and change plays on the fly to beat them like nobody else, and can do it on the biggest stage.

Well, even if NFL players are faster, you can't compare soccer and football. In soccer, skill with the ball is more important than athleticism, while in football you just need to be big/strong/fast to play in many positions.

Not necessarily. I played defensive tackle at uni and you need to have a very good standard of footwork to beat blockers, it's not just mong power

In shape whites are the pinnacle of humanity.

Google: Transvestigation.