Will the draw he achieves against Man City bring his undisputed redemption?

Will the draw he achieves against Man City bring his undisputed redemption?

Attached: ipanews_45e7e1f7-73f8-4d6d-b6c3-edc6c78037b1_1.jpg (620x349, 14K)

Redemption for what? He almost won them the league, but Stevie sabotaged him.

Brendan’s ego will never let him allow another man to do something he couldn’t do with Liverpool. Expect Leicester to be trounced.

this teebeehach
Brendan did nothing wrong. The title slipped off Stevie's boot and then Suarez got bought out and everything collapsed.

Brenny has never lost to the bald fraud

I think it would be pleasure for me to give the title to liverpool.
Just imagine first pl title would be associated with me. Man utd and everton fans would say to liver fans "you are loosers. you wouldn't get your first title with no help of the guy who was blamed by you"

He also left Celtic right before the end of the season with nothing to play for in the epl EXCEPT one thing, it all makes sense now

Death threats coming his way I bet if city win.

Liverpoo fans needs stopping with this shit

Why the fuck would he want to give the title to the team that sacked him? What makes you think he gives a shit at all about Liverpool?

>I...AM...CLUTCH...NOG
>Snaps fingers
>All of city's plastic bandwagon fans turn to ash followed by the bald fraud.

Attached: english goalkeeping.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Geting a few months with a squad to prepare for a new season is a lot more valuable than another batch of tinpot Scottish trophies.

He's going to win isn't he. Vardy is going to bang Manchester City with his meme counter attacking striker action (which is normally based tbqh) and Liverpool will win the league.

I'm probably going to leave Yea Forums for good if they win. I might even leave everything

Attached: 1555443221679.jpg (250x226, 7K)

>English goalkeeping

>Irish flag not bandwagoning Liverpool

My god...

Attached: 9DB392CE-E871-45AF-863F-6F3CB832121F.png (500x611, 176K)

Whatever, da wolves will win

Does he still fuck the old trannys?

They wont win. Brenny plays open, attacking football and refuses to ever be pragmatic and see out the win. See Liverpool conceding 2 or 3 goals in every game when they nearly won the title.

If he sets Leicester up to try and match City at their own game they'll concede 4.

Brendao has won the same amount of trophies for Liverpool as Klopp

He’s realising his destiny

Despite what Yea Forums would have you believe Ireland is about 50/50 United and Liverpool fans

Rodgers drew both games against pep as Celtic manager

>pep's fw he slips

Attached: poop guardiolel.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

Wrong.

City's defence is actually shite but they maintain a good defence on paper by having every team they face play super defensively.

Yep, and they're both so tiresome. However, it's worth noting that is almost certainly a false flagging Liverpool fan.
>b-based Liverpool will win, won't they
>I'm so sad ;_;

We'll do them 6-0. We're just so many levels above other teams

>not rooting for lestah on monday and waiting the liverpool slip against wolves
It isn't half as funny if their failed can't be directly blamed on them. As it stands, they can accurately say "Had a great season, just beaten by an unstoppable team."

You need that crushing moment. You need them to have everything in their hands only to have it all fall away.

I wouldn't take the risk desu

implying his ego will let someone else achieve what he never could

livercucks on suicide watch come Monday
come Tuesday they will commit sudoku

The applause on his return to Anfield.

>implying his ego doesn't want him to be remembered as the vital moment of the title race