>Saturday May 18 - BT Sport UK ESPN+ US
Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi

>Saturday May 18 - Showtime US Sky Sports UK
Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale
Gary Russell Jr vs Kiko Martinez

>Saturday May 25 - DAZN US Sky Sports UK
Oleksandr Usyk vs Carlos Takam
Devin Haney vs Antonio Moran

Attached: 811cmI-hR-L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SBRSportsPicks/status/1124897430141636608?s=19
twitter.com/Jaimedina1/status/1124894821859115008
youtube.com/watch?v=a_dsfRlW0Gc
twitter.com/treydehuete
youtube.com/watch?v=qaGlLsS_cYE
youtube.com/watch?v=zB7ohO1otUA
youtube.com/watch?v=5DOvC_Ff6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=jEwfiZgviMs
twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/1124919253931446274
instagram.com/p/BxFukKglv14/
youtube.com/watch?v=fxORav00dR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ahem*
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: tux pepe tophat.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

Why do I pay for DAZN when it's gonna lag all the time?

3-1 C
clenny looked brilliant last round

Back to pol. Get this racist trash out of my 4channel sweetie

>not owning a dodgybox

have sex

Canelo is looking kino

>b-but jacobs will fuck him up
kek
look at this poof running away

Dumb nigger trying to imitate Mayweather

39 - 37 Canelo

2-2
But could also see 3-1 canelo

Judges defo have it 4-0 canelo

Bend over

cy tube/r/totanon

4-0 jacobs

Canelo is gonna get dropped in the next 2 rounds

3-1 canelo

CANELO GOING JAMES TONEY

>2-2
HOW? He’s just backing away and getting owned by the ginger

canelo starting to feel him self

Basado

This is embarrassing. Canelo is basically playing with this dude now.

Cringe

>sky sucking off jacobs
GROSS

5-0 Canelo

Alvarez is on his bike now, Jacobs looks completely befuddled

4-1 CANelo

5-0 Jacobs

49 - 46 Canelo

Jacobs is frustrated trying to fight dirty. Man up and throw more combos if you're mad negro.

How is he fighting dirty?

>CANEGRO

>Doesn't even need the paid judges tonight
absolute state of noodly armed nigger

>noodly armed nigger
audibly laughed, this site has ruined me

49 - 46 Canelo

Jacobs is hot dog shit.

Hitting behind the head, hitting after ref says break, holds then waits for ref to say stop to hit him again.

based and checked (check the dubs on my post, that is)

Back of the head hits

>the old shake your head trick
he can't keep getting away with it
jacobs didn't even try to punish him for it either the utter poof

7-0 Jacobs

5 can 2 negro

Nigger 5-2

Another round nigger gave back everything Canelo threw

he cute

6-2 Canelo

He is just manhandling him. He could never do this to GGG not even a 40 yr old GGG. Jacobs is so much bigger yet Canelo just walks through his punches.

Nigger 6-2

Another round nigger steals at the end getting punches in last seconds

6 - 3

biggest punch of the fight for Jacobs, that was pretty nice, Canelo outlanded him this round but that punch made him stay still for a while so im giving this one to Jacobs

Nigger 7-2
WTF is Canelo even doing? He took that shot well but he took it

This donkey looks gassed from running all night

6-4 Canelo

Canelo is the one gassed out

Nigger 8-2

Nigger did it again. I thought Canelo wanted to win

7-4 Canelo

Terrible round for Jacobs, he was bouncing back and took a round off.

8-3 Canelo

At last Canelo shines

Dominated by a ginger manlet
The shame of it

more hugging in boxing than mma

7-5 Canelo is my final score
I was generous to Jacobs two or three rounds.

No way Jacobs gets the decision unless Fast Eddie pulled a quick one withe judges.

8-4 Canelo's round but Jacobs fight. Jacobs gave back everything Canelo threw him and most of Canelo's punches in the first part of the fight were hitting Jacobs rubber.
Canelo got blacked

8/11 Clenelo by dec
Wish I'd lumped more on, easy money

it was the most likely scenario by far, can't believe the dwyer retard bet on Jacobs winning and hedged with either one stoppage before 9 lmao

truly brown people are the strongest

Blond ring girl is retarded but HOT

jacobs billy joe is the fight

The P4P legend...the speed...the head movement....the accuracy. He's simply the best. Another name to Canelos glorious legacy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-012508_1.jpg (710x951, 106K)

billie joe powers is so fine

Attached: ggg can tecate ring girl.png (1432x720, 1.9M)

danny jacobs is a BUM

>it's a Canelo wins by decision episode

Attached: 1426695302970.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Billie Joe
Leave Clenelo to me

Attached: BJS.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Daily reminder that Based Pirog did what Lil' G and Cinnabum could never do.

Attached: goat.jpg (700x487, 72K)

I saw canelo barely win, but i find incredible judges gave him the fight in Las Vegas, americans are widely known for shamelessly stealing fights in that place.

spic nigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 5.38.32 am (2).png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Lol @ jacobs implying he got robbed again. Give it up faggot. Get this fucking bum out of boxing already..

>Vegas treats Canelo unfairly

jesus christ, are all Mexicans this delusional?

CANelo couldn't even knock him out embarrassing

>I won the fight in the heart of my son, so that's all that matters tonight

So... Jacobs won the story of the fight?

Attached: canelo_buttfucking_his_trainer.webm (970x950, 2.99M)

Why are blacks so bad at fighting?

It's 5 de mayo, they don't want to have a chicano uprising

This a conspiracy my nigga. No replays of the hardest punch in the fight landed by DJ.
lil G

fucking casual retard

REDPILLED

they dont rig fights based on ethnic group, they rig it based on who is likely to bring the most money in the future

Canelo is a mediocre boxer but Jacob's is twice as bad. This was a shit fight between two hypejobs.

You do know a judge gave him a draw vs Mayweather, right? If there is a fighter that cannot complain about judgebribe, it's Canelo.

are you kidding if anything they'll rig it for canelo. he's the supposed money fight now even if i think he was kind of propped up and protected by oscar

Youre fucking blind, Jacobs hardly landed a single shot at Canelo. Canelo hardly tried that fight, you can tell he didnt take Jacobs seriously. When was the last time you saw Canelo using head movement like that? He was comfortable as fuck.

Canelo STILL doesn’t know English ?

name 3 times a prime atg white fighter beat a prime atg black fighter

is GGG a tranny?

What happens with Jacob now? Does he go up and get fed to callum Smith?

Canelo wins, colour me surprised

Now what's next, canelo is 1 title away from being undisputed

Realistically, who can beat Canelo?

He clearly understands it, he just doesn't want to speak it, because people will make fun of his retarded accent.

Who needs English when I have millions of dollars and hundreds of bitches

I think theres a PR flag around here that sounds like he knows his shit, if thats you really fucking dumb in actuality.

he does, but he's not very proficient in it. Better to speak your native tongue anyways, and theres translators

Me.

May weather again

May weather if he hadn’t retired

I had it 115-113 for Canelo. There were two or three particularly close rounds, and it just depends how you score. I could see it having been 117-111 even, but personally I was good with 115-113 and happy two judges scored it that way.

The announcing was fucking terrible and amazingly biased.

G
G
G

I
S

A

B
U
M

GGG should have took a page from the Canelo playbook and got a hypeman translator

Danny needed a different style of trainer that could turn him into a dog for this fight. His only effective weapon was his size and jab and he couldn't make enough of an impression with them. He needed Ann Wolfe or Derrick James.

Conor

Only GGG, or Callum Smith. Canelo might try Kov at some point but I think he'd lose.

Punished GGG knocks him out. Andrade might outpoint him if he doesn't get knocked down/out, but would get robbed anyway. BJS outboxes him.

Totally agree.

The commentary was terrible. It would have been more even-handed if Oscar and Canelo's mom had been calling it.

LANKLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

GO PLAY BASKETBALL OR SOMIN

He needed Abel Sanchez because he trained ggg to beat Canelo

>They are on their own level (1)

Attached: 0_Gennady-Golovkin-v-Canelo-Alvarez.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

MODS

>hypeman

That old translator GGG has with him has a thick accent and sounds boring.

THE WHITE RACE WINS AGAIN

CANELO WINS LOL
The best judges money can buy

GGG is a bum

This. Gooby heems CANelo.

>muh slicc pillow fisted boxer cant beat canelo
yeah, no
canelo wont have to respect his non existent power unlike jacobs/GGG so he cant outbox him

>Both won a fight

True

Jacobs returned everything Canelo gave him i the first 5-6 rounds and most Canelo's shots didn't went past Canelo's gloves. Did you even watched the fight?

No I'm not, I didn't think Canelo would lose tonight

You just saw it happen. Lil G vs. Jacobs. Kovalev vs. Ward.

jacobs did fuck all most of his punches were blocked by canelo

YIKES

lmao almost every single jab canelo through landed straight in jacobs face, he couldnt even react to them

From the way the commentary was going, you'd think Canelo won all 12 rounds. Then they say the cards were fair at the end. It's as shit as the HBO broadcast for the 2nd Canelo-GGG fight.

>oh man GGG is gassing out in the 2nd round
>dude his mouth is open he's gassed
>GGG punches has no pop he's finished
>"yeah the fight was close I feel like" - at the end of the fight

Did this little Korean lady get lost on the way to the supermarket or something?

anybody thats not a cherry picked opponent

Is Jacobs still going to get fined? lmao, his promoter will dish out 900k just to watch his boxer get dab on. Ridiculous.

GGG said he abandoned Sanchez's "blueprint" early in the second fight because it wasn't working. He pretty much fought Canelo with his own boxing for the majority of the bout.

See you guys at the after party guy!

Attached: 75B1EEA6-8C3A-44BA-9733-0F493C03008B.jpg (1125x1106, 271K)

Pray for a GGG redemption arc or a 0.00001% chance of BJS fighting canelo.

Okay, who had the better performance against Jacobs? Canelo tonight, or GGG?

>Canelo dabbing on Golovkin, saying he's glad GGG is his fan
Based desu, hope he doesn't give that boomer the chance again

Attached: 🏳️‍🌈⃠ .jpg (250x250, 5K)

Naw lil g is BUM. He didn’t know what to do with those body punches and Canelo defense.

Canelo and Beterbiev win again. Great night for whites that only make up 10% of the world population. 66% of the top 3 p4p.

Canelo wins by landing jabs? Meanwhile the nigger gave Canelo the hardest punch of the fight and then gave a similar punch right back on the next round.

canelo is above crawford in p4p now desu

Canelo and Mexicans will never white

How many of them are American?

It was pretty even. I scored both fights 7-5. GGG got the knockdown, but I think Canelo landed more power shots overall.

Damn I wish I had that money and fame that gets you pussy, but then I remember I’m still a Virgin y live

Whites:
10% of the world population. 66% of the top 3 p4p.

Blacks:
13% of the population, 50% of the crime rate

Look Miguel cotto go back to your sexy wife

He won both fights. Miracle Man was robbed. They ROBBED him my nigga.
*raises fists*
FUCK WHITEY AYYYYY HOL UP THEY HOLDIN US DOWN

Who said he won through jabs? Canelo had absolutely no fucking problem getting to Jacobs. Canelo goes with the punches, they may look like they hit hard but he isnt taking the full force. Neither of those punches affected him, whether you like to admit it or not.

Canelo won more convincingly and got hit less. Not as entertaining as GGG, but more effective.

jabs don't mean shit, remember ggg vs canelo 2?

Canelo literally didn't land anything of note in the whole fight. It was a jabfest.

These are the official stats gents. 52% of the murders to be exact.

GGG calling the fight a "good sparring match" on DAZN right now lol.

Attached: hi-res-b5afcea5b13e6b91f63b72bc2b9e1c9b_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 28K)

none of canelos hit affected Jacobs either. just admit your a dick rider that doesn't know anything about boxing like most Alvarez fans.

Canelo is a shit boxer.

canelo won have sex

Reminder

Attached: golovkin face.png (598x533, 871K)

canelo won but the announcers were mouthing off like canelo was the combination of roy jones and ali with a sprinkle of tyson

They do mean shit, but I didnt say he won solely because of them, I was refuting his braindead argument that Canelo couldnt land anything. GGG got cucked

I recognize you as the salty ggg fan lad. Canelo landed easy jabs the entire fight because Jacobs was too slow to react to them. Jacobs hardly landed any shots when he had canelo on the ropes, but during those times, canelo came back with easy uppercuts that backed jacobs up. You can look at the percentage of shots landed and they speak for themselves.

You implied it tho. In the first 5 rounds you can see most of Canelo's punches hitting Jacobs gloves. It doesn't matter if they hit hard or if it doesn't what matters is that they hit. Canelo didn't landed anything that affected Jacobs either and this comes from someone who wanted Canelo to win. Hating niggers is cool but goddamn

Hitting gloves for 12 rounds doesn't win fights pablo. Jacob's was getting to canelo just as easy as canelo was getting to Jacob's but Jacobs actually landed the biggest shots and the better combinations. By giving canelo the win you're literally saying he won by solely landing jabs because he didn't land a big shot the whole fight it was just jab to the body jab to the head. The best shot of the fight was that Jacob's clean left hook which even canelo was shocked landed and stumbled back for a few seconds.

I'd like to see him against Hurd.

Fuck are you talking about, every single time canelo swung back while on the ropes, jacobs went back. Canelo actually had power behind his shots. Youre stretching it if you think Canelo was going for a knockout when this was one of his easier fights.

>I recognize you as the salty ggg fan lad.
Who? That's my 2nd post this thread you twat

Honestly bros dazn fucking sucks! The event sucked. I rather have ppv

Attached: ECD60BF0-2B12-47FA-9546-413389621147.jpg (630x630, 56K)

The Sky ones were really retarded too. They were jerking off Jacobs when he was throwing weak jabs, they were jerking off Canelo when he was throwing shots that were getting blocked and they completely ignored most of the power shots that landed. Commentators for boxing are so shit.

>GGGfags still in denial
Face it, ya boi choked. He's too old, never fought anyone of note, and got done by Canelo. He will not have much of a legacy.

>watching brits BUMS

the white man once again stole from us. glad i didn't pay for this shit

Attached: jacobs.jpg (3351x2234, 581K)

canelo landed far more cleaner shots tho watch the fight again

Attached: dl.jpg (387x309, 13K)

No I didnt, pay attention to what I replied. Canelo landed more of the shots he threw. You're stupid as fuck for claiming Canelo couldnt land his hits when we both agree the majority of his jabs went through without a problem

He didnt hit gloves for 12 rounds, colgate, he controlled the majority of the fight consistently, without an issue. Jacobs didnt land any hard shots on Canelo. Go ahead and look through the fight again, show me all the fucking shots you keep referencing. Jacobs was swinging at air and hitting gloves, while canelo came back with an easy body shot and uppercut. Each time he did, jacobs backed up.

they also said Jacobs was done at 32 after the first 3 rounds
baffling and disrespectful

I used to like Brian Kenny when he decimated Fraud Gayweather on every interview but he really was sucking that Canelo cock on the ring side goddamn.

>not going out and see it in a sport bar

dumbass

canelo didnt do shit, landed guarded blows, that shit aint work like that, but HEY is canelo
the biggest piece of shit carried by the golden boy and acclaimed by the retards
he stole this fight, he stole GGG first fight, and the second one by far was a draw

Let’s be honest Canelo has beautiful defense

I agreed with froch though. Thought it was a draw. Neither did anything spectacular but both had rounds where the other would just completely turn off and barely throw anything and they'd win just through being active more. I think 6-6 was a fair result. Canelo did better in the first half, Jacobs the second half with probably a round a piece in the 11th and 12th.

Ewwww Indio feo detected

>he controlled the majority of the fight consistently
you mean jacobs with those jabs taking distance right?

Here’s the million dollar? Where was Eddie Hearn? I didn’t see him up in the ring. Is he still going to pay for Jacobs coming overweight?

I didn't claimed Canelo didn't land any punches but that in the earlier rounds most of his punches didn't landed. Most of those punches either hit Jacobs gloves or his elbows. Watch it again.

There's being a retarded fanboy then theres you. Jacob's landed the best shot of the fight. Don't @ me again with retarded comments like this again.

twitter.com/SBRSportsPicks/status/1124897430141636608?s=19

thank god there are good heavyweights now

If the feds are watching, it's people that scored the fight for Jacobs that need to be monitored closely. Shooters one and all.

Canelo has no power in his punch, sub par speed, shit stamina.

he's the most overhyped mediocre boxer in recent memory.

Thank god for lomachenko

Basado y rojoempastillado. Funny to see all these zoomers first boxers star Canelo claiming hitting gloves all night is an easy fight.

imagine losing out on an extra million dollars for not making weight for a fight that you'll eventually lose

Can't wait to see the asshurt when Joshua bodies this Mexican bum he's fighting next.

>aj fights another BUM

>Canelo did better in the first half
Wow, do you think hitting gloves and elbows counts as points?
/box/ in a nutshell

Jacobs was robbed, he landed the best punches. Canelo should be ashamed of being carried by the Golden Boy all the time.

yup, all thanks to his daddy the golden boy
it fucking sucks to be alongside with a full of retards who think canelo is good in this country

absolutely nobody will be asshurt about a clear gigantic mismatch

Based

Attached: 20190504_223107.jpg (1080x912, 273K)

The only fighter who's more overrated than Canelo is Crawford

here you go bros some slam pig i fucked 2 weeks ago and yes i ate her ass for an hour

Attached: a.jpg (1125x1272, 263K)

>Joshua beats a bum
What's new?

For 4 of the first 5 rounds Jacob's through barely 1 combination a round and it was just canelo walking him down and hitting the body a couple of times with Jacobs doing absolutely nothing in return. He stepped up from the 6th to the 10th though and he was the one throwing combinations when canelo looked flat footed and wasn't countering. Even fight with nothing special from either. Should have been a draw.

Based. Golovkin confirmed for coming forward instead of being on the back foot for the 3rd figt.

...why?

He's right

Threw*

because i love fat asses oh and i came inside her

Blame Miller for being a drug cheat or we might have had a decent fight.

not the brightest tool in the shed

Both cruised to an easy payday. They fought "hard" 5% of the fight.

I do, but it's very obvious he was juicing. Just as it's obvious AJ juices, he's just better at not getting caught.

>jacobs doing nothing in return
This is where you're wrong. In the first 5-6 rounds Jacobs returned everything Canelo landed on him. It was like his life goal. Did you closed your eyes right after Canelo did anything? Jacobs landed the hardest punch of the fight. Canelo walked throught it so what? It landed flush. He did it in the next round again.

Wheres the rest? Its a 12 round fight, dumbfuck. Go ahead and post the times Canelo was against the ropes.

twitter.com/Jaimedina1/status/1124894821859115008

This was the entire fight.

>I came inside her
Ryan?

Innocent until proven guilty.

didnt do combinations but the jab connected while taking distance and measuring canelo, and i agree, there was nothing special and should have been a draw, or jacobs win for the clean hits, but GGG 3rd was already scripted so canelo couldnt lose

Honestly bros I’m never watching another Canelo fight again

touche

>twitter.com/Jaimedina1/status/1124894821859115008
that was half of one episode you retard, canelo was trying to get inside and got nothing

Yeah he landed the biggest punch and won that round for me but overall the fight was stale and both were missing a lot because both had good defence. The rounds each of them won were pretty much solely for being on the front foot and more active despite not landing anything of note. It was a jabfest the whole fight and boring.

seething

bullshit, canelo was in and out whenever he fucking wanted that fight lmao

neither landed hard shots because it was a slow fight, but youre delusional if you think it wasnt because canelo didnt have to try

Hey Mexicans. Mangoes in salsa, yes or no?

>canelo tonight

Attached: 1518543658_U5drJnJfP2xbqVo4bqic8jFWxyD63Ds.gif (576x324, 1.45M)

i think if you make an habanero sauce, it will go quite well with mango, not sure about other sauces desu.

>Wladimir Klitschko impregnated this

Attached: 1556972065749.jpg (575x1024, 246K)

its clear that he fight evasive in that round, check another round and is not the same, he wasnt in and out wenever he wanted, jacobs give him space everytime canelo was close to the ropes because he is good in there, in the middle of the ring canelo was just a sandbag waiting for the jabs

Jacob's landed even less. Which is why he lost the early rounds.

At the end Canelo landed somewhere around 40% of his shots while Jacobs landed somewhere in the upper 20 percentile range.

Imagine the smell

BASADO Y ROJOPILLED

Attached: Capture.jpg (627x448, 48K)

Attached: D5x9QayW4AAWqyF.jpg large.jpg (702x876, 95K)

fucking lol that is some Filipino-tier delusion

Canelo was too quick for him in the first half. He started having success when Canelo began to fade at the end.

CANELO FIRST MANLET HW CHAMP

Attached: giorno.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Didn't she leave him only to get beat up by some fuckboy?

Yeah I'd like to see him out jab Tyson Fury or get on the ropes with Joshua.

Attached: 1543522225515.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Canelo says he's going to get his knee checked out by a specialist

What are the chances he'll get surgery/have a lay off so no 3rd fight with GGG in September?

golden boy twitter bots hard at work

Nobody will be as short as Qawi and win a belt in that division nowadays

Attached: https _images.genius.com_7aa32edc697315acdab28a3d73b1a684.280x280x1.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Wasn't Tyson a Manlet King?

Attached: D5x2YNBUIAAox_D.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 549K)

Tyson was 5'10'', Canelo is 5'7''

Tyson is shorter and has a smaller reach than Jacob's has

PRESS CONFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dsfRlW0Gc

Attached: 1552017289231.png (970x1092, 1M)

They're about the same height desu. I've seen them both in person. Tyson might be an inch taller maybe

>Moretti + Weisfeld identical scorecards

Pretty based. Very good cards.

No way then. No way.

Too late in Canelo's life to bulk that much though. Tyson was always kinda built, and handled it well.

Name a bigger a BUM than this guy

Attached: Leodegario_Santa_Cruz.jpg (744x984, 153K)

tyson is only slightly taller but his body composition is far more stout. i was just comparing heights

Hearn saying Jacobs should move up to 168 for his next fight. Damn, imagine that. Jacobs / Smith soon.

Tyson Fury > Mike Tyson

>mexicans loved cesar chavez and de la hoya
>mexicans don't give a shit about canelo

is it true?

lmao

>tfw no Hagler

Attached: hagleresb.jpg (280x209, 16K)

Wake up Andrade, it's all over

Attached: IMG_1486.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Sweethands beats the dawg piss out of him.

lol no
We love Chavez, he's the greatest ever. We hate De La Hoya because he beat Chavez but we also know he was a very good fighter. Canelo has a bunch of haters that are pretty vocal on this age of modern media but he's already a hero for us real boxing fans here in memexico.

>We hate De La Hoya because he beat Chavez but we also know he was a very good fighter
also because a shitcano beat the shit out of him

Jacobs basically confirmed he's moving up to 168. Says he struggled to get down to 160. Got up to 170 pounds like a few hours after the weigh in, and that was just water with no food inside him. Was not realistic for him to make the 170 lb weigh-in the morning of.

Attached: jacobs.png (852x480, 765K)

will his chin last at 168?

I ask because watching the press conference here someone asked that to De la Hoya.
>Why Mexicans don't like Canelo?
I thought Canelo PPV did well. Was the reporter retarded?

Most definitely. 168 is much weaker than 160 or 175. He might even get the Callum Smith fight which he could win easy

>Canelo couldn't KO Jacobs
>OY VEY IT'S JACOBS FAULT FOR DEFENDING HIMSELF

What's with these faggots?

FUCK DAZN!!

Attached: DAZN.jpg (686x2290, 313K)

Haters gonna hate for a couple of likes or a clickbait post. I live in Memexico City and I can tell you that every pub, every restaurant is full tonight and everyone's cheering for Canelo. But yeah, it seems that is part of our culture to be against a successful Mexican. We don't really like each other tbqh.

He was in survivor mode bro. Even if he fought south paw he would have gotten KO

This cunt is probably too stupid to work anything other than a phone

>survivor mode
Jacobs was never under any danger. At all. How's that survivor mode? More like Canelo was in Zoomer Mode desu

twitter.com/treydehuete

Is this woman white? What is she? Her entire Twitter is #BLM and #lovemydeadblackfiance and #justicefortrayvon.

I've never met somebody who actually hates canelo, as the other guy mentioned it somewhat true that we hate the successful mexicans, self-hatred has always been a thing here but I doubt the average normie has anything bad to say about him

P4P #1

Attached: IMG_1487.jpg (2048x1536, 387K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qaGlLsS_cYE

Danny won the fight you racist mo'fukkas.

Spence thought Jacobs beat GGG too

This is Canelo's best win by far desu. Clear, straight up schooling of a much bigger world level opponent in his prime.

Reminder that Rungchinkai and the manlets have single handedly saved boxing in 2019 and put on the only thing remotely worth watching. What an awful fucking year.

kys

I'm just spreading facts braindead moron

Is Canelo still a BUM?

Most Canelo haters say he's too slow and only wins against nobodies.

>wake up
>see dwyer has lost me another 50 quid
>go back to bed

Attached: 79fc46fd3082dcc9d3f3281cbd9f3d79.png (1082x815, 517K)

the boxing match on espn was better than the canelo fight

Pirog-GGG would've been a banger

>yo yo Danny finna knock out Canelo finna dab on dat whitey ya dig? yo yo let's go rapping and drink lean!

Why are niggers so retarded?

Who told you about /box/, Arum? Go to sleep.

>tfw no hd slow-mo of canelo getting hit with that big left hook

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS HE CAN'T KEEP WINNING

>schooling
It was pretty close. Canelo is never active to actually school an opponent he takes to a decision

when was the last time dwyer was right? hes meant to be a shrewdie and owns 2 betting sites..

They've got some off-shoot archaic hominid DNA in them which appears to greatly diminish their ability to reason beyond simple parameters. A lot of research has gone into European/Asian peoples DNA and they've found Neanderthal & Denisovan DNA. This DNA has contributed a lot in many ways we still don't understand.

Based and anthropologypilled

Punished GGG vs Canelo will be a kino ending to the trilogy

Fuck Spics. There I said it.

BUM

he's probably whiter than you lmao

don't worry brit BUM when he fights calcium smith in the uk. The uk judges will rob him.

37 yo golovkin will actually lose that one

Truth.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1501, 497K)

when you go to the first Pacquiao vs Marquez fight on jewtube you see spics screaming "MARQUEZ GOT ROBBED", when the one who was robbed was Pacquiao because a judge forgot to score a knockdown in the first round

ward and marquez are correct 2bh. pac is the ultimate meme

Jacobs should move up to SMW, he'll be a world champ in no time

Mexicans hate Clenelo because he does not have the Mexican Style™. True boxing fans in Mexico recognize that Golovkin truly won those fights and that Golovkin fights with Mexican Style™ whereas Clenelo puts forth an absolutely embarrassing, slow, fat version of Mayweather's counter-punching. I guess when someone humiliates you it makes you want to adopt their style of fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zB7ohO1otUA

how could the ward one be correct? how can you have someone "figured out" while continuing to lose rounds to them? retarded opinion

>gets knocked down 3 times in the first round

Attached: pacquiao marquez 1 knockdowns.webm (960x720, 2.98M)

Canelo is too white to not be able to speak English. Little ginger cunt needs to fuck off

>Canelo still hasn't been violently KO'd into a coma
The real losers of last night's match is us.

Attached: tenor.gif (320x212, 1020K)

>biggest fight of the year is a predictable sparring match

Attached: 1532327471727.png (635x612, 300K)

>spams 1-2s at opponents high guard
wow.... so THIS is the power, of American boxing

How come Canelo seemed a lot more tired late in the fight (like in the first GGG fight), whereas he wasnt in the second GGG fight, despite the pace being a lot slower?

He was on extra juice for the second GGG fight

Canelo was noticeably thinner in the 2nd fight, having less muscle to carry around probably helped him

>Mexicans hate Canelo

Yet he gets more viewers and PPV buys than any other boxer.

Why is Lil G so bitter?

Canelo is P4P #1 only boxrec have it right

>PPV buys
compadre...

I saw no emotions, nothing special today. It was a nice sparring match. Boring. They should have given more to the fans.

Attached: wFOMys1j_400x400.png (400x400, 106K)

once a boxer has a couple losses and a couple kids they forget glory and only care about money. jacobs didnt even try and win or show any fire. very few real fighters left

gotta give credits to Japanese boxers. they all have that fire in them and will fight till the end

Holyfield *takes sip* now there was a real warrior

>Pacquiao vs Broner was shit
>Spence vs Garcia was shit
>Khan vs Crawford was shit
>Canelo vs Jacobs was shit
>Wilder, Fury and Joshua won't fight each other
>Golovkin fighting cans
>Spence and Crawford will never fight each other
>No decent opponents for Lomachenko
>Bantamweight WBSS tourney is dead

I guess the only fight that might be good is Taylor vs Prograis. I hope GGG vs Canelo 3 happens in September.

Attached: 1552682960990s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

There is always light in the darkness

Attached: based_hurd.jpg (479x381, 67K)

ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=5DOvC_Ff6Ek

we have Berchelt vs Vargas which is a guaranteed banger and the Dogboe redemption arc next week user

Not to brag or anything but I predicted this outcome since he fought derevyanchenko. You could really see all of jacobs flaws on display. He's not a proactive fighter, he's all reaction. His fight iq is just not good

Canelo vs Golovkin is more of the same, Golovkin is on the slide and Canelo despite having this problem with tiring out is at his peak, he’ll show his technical ability and win a comfortable decision

yeah I watch Fouts too

That was December

>1 round makes a fight

Don't tell me, you're a Wilder fan.

What's new for Gassiev? No fight contract?

John Ryder would have beaten Lememe

unlike you i watched the whole fight, yes Marquez did make an incredible comeback, but Pacquiao snatched some of the later rounds and edged it out
the only reason why Pacquiao didn't win the fight is because a judge forgot to score a knockdown in the first round, he LITERALLY got robbed

What’s next for Jacobs? Move up or rematch GGG?

I felt like he did enough for a draw against Canelo

If he’s moving up to heavyweight then makes sense to fight either Rivas, Parker or Hunter. Chisora is another option since he’s signed with matchroom.

If he stays at cruiserweight like he should for now then fuck knows

The real question is when is Charles Martin returning

Jacobs was robbed twice. He's the best middleweight right now

based
>you will never walk this earth like a god

why even live lads?

lol he did shit against canelo won like 3 rounds get some glasses

Feel like shit shit just want him back x

Attached: 9887C36F-DC98-4DAC-B597-B4DFD1DDA0EC.jpg (750x1200, 113K)

Move up. Golovkin won't fight him anytime soon as there's no reason to ahead of Canelo and Andrade, Charlo won't be allowed. At 168 he can get a title fight, he has 2 fights left on his Matchroom deal for guaranteed money

Imagine having this opinion.

Canelo won but it is arguable that Jacobs could have gotten a draw. The next steps for Jacobs are tough but it’s either GGG or move up. If he does move up then who should he go for?

*jabs canelo's gloves all night*

Yep, deserved a draw

He probably wouldn't do it but Eubank would be a great fight to come back to and justifies a title fight with Callum Smith. John Ryder has the WBA interim belt now

>It boils down to four basic facts. One, he’s a repeat offender in terms of bullshit catch-weights and taking gratuitous advantage of the day-before weigh-in. Two, he shamelessly ducked Gennady Golovkin. Three, he was caught using a performance enhancing drug. And four, he has never suffered a serious sanction of any kind for any of this and instead, thanks to some very dubious verdicts in his bouts with Golovkin, he has profited handsomely.

>The bottom line is he is a walking endorsement for being a dishonorable competitor, because in the end it’s smart business: you guarantee yourself an edge, fair or unfair, exploit every possible angle, even cheat, but you get away with it and as a result you get the jackpot.

Attached: canelo.jpg (600x427, 34K)

THE SCORE CARDSSSSS

118-110
114-114
DA SCOREEEE CARRDSSS

whats he thinking about?

Attached: DrJoe.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

He was 25 when people were calling for him to fight Golovkin and fought him 18 months later, a lot different than Mayweather taking 6 years to fight Pacquiao. Canelo won fair and square last night with a weight disadvantage

*waits for dwyers post fight apology video*

Could Hearn convince Eubz to get on Dazn?

If Canelo gives up the WBA regular at super middleweight to fight Andrade then they could Jacobs vs Ryder in the UK and set up a unification with Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=jEwfiZgviMs

Canelo fought a cruiserweight last night

Redpilled

he's going to say Jacobs was robbed

Jacobs should have screamed more, maybe the judges would have sneaked him a couple more rounds

Beterbiev fucking sucks

Attached: loma and his bitch.jpg (467x590, 64K)

I think Eubz would just come down to money, headache to negotiate as he'd want a lot but can't completely rule it out

The Ortiz-Herrera KO from the Beterbiev card was absolute kino. I love watching guys with Hererra's spoiling style get BTFO.

Kovalev takes them all out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-203804.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

>le slavs with 10-20 wins vs bums division

Don't see justification for Beterbiev being above Browne when Browne actually has a win over a guy on that list already and Beterbiev doesn't.

Yeah the way Herrara fell was insane. If the ropes werent behind him he'd have hit the canvas really hard.
Ortiz is very promising

Browne lost to the guy Beterbiev KO'd

is he shot?
if so what an awful career, complete waste of talent

Browne is unbeaten as a pro.

More Eubz the better but I think Canelo vacating and Jacobs - Ryder may be more realistic

got robbed

Jacobs weighed a lot more when he fought GGG

I'm disgusted

B U M S
U
M
S

>nearly 2 years later
That's a long time when a guy is 34

where can i torrent fights in hd to put onto a flash and then put in my tv to watch

new

he ducked the only legitimate rival of his generation while fighting for middleweight titles at a 155 catchweight, and got dodgy scorecards in both fights (and popped for PEDs in between) after he waited for Gennadiy to age out. Canelo is a talented boxer but his career is couched in mountains of bullshit which makes it impossible to root for him

You mean bivol right?

I hope Kov takes Beterbiev out soon, he's been holding his belt hostage fighting only BUMs for far too long

terence crawford > danny jacobs > tyson fury > marvin hagler

what's your prediction for canelo vs kovalev?

probably piratebay

Ancajas also sucks, holy fuck. Top Rank's roster and matchmaking is complete shit.

Not going to happen this year, if it does happen Kovalev will be too past it and lose

Official /box/ P4P update
1. Canelo
2. Crawford
3. Usyk
4. Loma
5. Inoue

ok contrarian

Attached: hagler vs minter.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

tc-boxing.com

>loses to a retired blown up welterweight

I meant in terms of switch hitting

you forgot about Humberto Gonzalez you cazzie

Haglers switch hitting is miles better than Danny "gets rocked every switch" Jacobs

MURICA GETTING RAPED BY RUS

gazelle punch looks so anime

Attached: rocky_matthews.webm (640x500, 2.42M)

>its a Clenelo wins a controversial fight episode
Who else will he rob?

this one he actually won

Cant wait for Dwyers video
>What are we doing here folks? I didnt even give Canelo a single round, Jacobs won every round and the judges have it 116-112 Canelo? *confused look* What are we donig here?

he slicc

Attached: e0bc1bfc83e1978644fd4db7dd5aeb02c38fb093cef9966057bafc7a6a069a3d.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Jacobs' shot selection is piss poor

Canelo is really becoming a slicc operator

what a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUU *WHIRR* -B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

A disgrace to the Mexican boxing tradition desu

Chavez would have taken all of those flush like a true champion

times have changed, old man.

Canelo isnt a real Mexican, he's clearly 99% irish

twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/1124919253931446274

B A S E D

>they should've given more to the fans
>*fights Steve Rolls*

Clenelo BTFO

>ggg doesn't get the high level chess match that fight was
color me surprised

A tactital match can be hotly contested, neither of them wanted to commit more

Love how Canelo was repping his ancestry with his green gloves last night

The best thing Canelo will have done in his career is shutting down the GGG meme.

What is the Blueprint™ to beating Canelo at Middleweight?

Any ideas?

You know... this is boxing you know.. iiiimmmm readdyyy

That sounds like some faggot shit that a faggot like Canelo would do

kek

Attached: 2019-05-05 09_14_50-(5) Twitter.png (739x807, 1.17M)

relentless pressure and outworking him without falling victim to the counterpunches

>faja means earns
>but it also means "fucks"
>canelo fucks another one
>canelo earns another one
top fucking kek

Attached: 1553008656007.jpg (299x289, 26K)

whatever GGG did

It's already there

A slick counterpuncher. Any of those out there as of late

his gastank seems to be his only weakness

>whats he thinking about?
Fried chicken

Canelo is a faggot

why would he even make that thread instead of posting in here
reminds me of messi/ronaldo fags

he is top 5 p4p in the world,its a rhetorical question wheter he is elite or not

well it certainly isn’t “immediately give up the center of the ring and don’t use your size and reach advantages”

Just watched the fight and had it 116-112 for Canelo. Canelo looked slick as fuck last night.

>Canelo looked shit as fuck last night.
FTFY

Pressure behind a faster jab, put him on the back foot without over extending yourself and leaving openings to counters

I had it the same. Jacobs fought pretty well but lacked a lot of killer instinct and started too slow. Might have to give credit to Canelo for that one, because the same thing happened to GGG who took a while to settle in the first time round.

Not sure who beats him now, especially with Gennady getting older and the power of Golden Boy behind him

>irish
kek

Attached: 2019-05-05 10_16_04-WhatsApp.png (863x564, 280K)

wtf is this cringy shit, kill youself

>he doesn't text his mom when one of his post reaches five (You)'s

what is this normalfaggotry I lay my eyes upon

whatever you publish here is available for public disclosure desu

actually, my whole family and friends are redpilled to the bone fren

Attached: 2019-05-05 10_22_27-Raymix - Tú Eres La Razón (Electrocumbia Remake) - YouTube.png (1047x491, 651K)

Attached: 2019-05-05 10_24_52-WhatsApp.png (1385x348, 169K)

Drank one of those protein shakes after a work out today. Those things taste like fucking shit. I'd rather be pillowfisted then drink this shit.

Hey Jose Lui

Thought it was interesting canelos head movement defence mimicked what Mayweather did to him years ago

>Jose
>David
>Adrian
pretty based Bible names... what's yours?

>the white fighter is slicker than the black fighter
based

Jacobs is so stiff he'd make Callum Smith look like Usyk

Would love to see Clenalo eat a right hook from Stiverne with his supposed 'iron chin'

Attached: 91240-13941014401.png (543x620, 341K)

JCC could be pretty slick as well

Attached: IMG_20190505_084458.jpg (669x709, 73K)

Great performance by Canelo and and absolutely top 3 p4p, But not #1 yet

Attached: dazn_usa___Bv43byaAhSb___.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

*gets outboxed by Tony Bellew*

look mom i posted it again

Oh shit, I didn't know Johnny Nelson posted here.

Attached: Usyk-Bellew.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Have your fellow Irishman Saul bow down to the king

Attached: dazn_usa___BqBXQb5AcoL___.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

lmao I've seen this webm like 100 times but i somehow never noticed Hearn trying to help Baloo

Why was Danny dressed like a Mississippi pimp? Even then he has better fashion sense than Canelo

Attached: 20190505_112657.jpg (1440x1421, 767K)

Was just trying to get some camera time

glad bellew got knocked out desu. fuck that terrorist sympathizer

kino touch of death knockout

Can we stop pretending Jacobs is anything but a mediocre 'survivor' already. I never wanna see him again. Great you can hang in for 12 rounds w/ the top few guys. But other than that, this guy never brings anything worth watching.

Canelo just always looks cringe.
He's too pale and ginger like

It's like Kevin De Bruyne, absolute top player with loads of money
But he'll always look cringe

And desu, Canelo needs someone like GGG. On his own, he's just very boring and mediocre.

it also has to do w/ jacos being such a fucking bum desu

That's why they did that little act on the weigh in. They even played it on Sportscenter and said "They really don't like each other!" lmao

how can you watch that fight last night and possibly think Canelo could beat Kovalev. baka

I like all the damage control from Golovtards.
Bumlovkin couldn't get a clear decision over Jacobs, which half of the media scored for Jacobs, but Canelo now has a clear decision over Jacobs.

Attached: 1505364256914.gif (400x281, 915K)

I just wanted to hear some opinions, I think kovalev would clearly win, he'd throw straights in bunches at canelo and evade his counters with his footspeed and reach advantage, maybe it'd be close if canelo can be evasive and work the body on the inside

Kovalev has never fought anyone like Canelo so it's tough to see how it would play out. I think Kovalev can susceptible to counters and often leaves his body open. If Kovalev plays smart and just boxes away at Canelo he would more than likely win but if he tries to rush a KO he might not have enough in him. Kovalev's gas tank is even worse than Canelo's

Kovalev is actually a great boxer. Not a pitty pat, low iq flurry merchant like Jacobs and he's got great footwork. The other thing is his power. Who knows how Canelo will react getting hit w/ those laser rights. We know Kov has already been in there w/ bigger and better punchers than Canelo.

>Thinking Kov's alcoholic fatty liver will survive Canelalita's left body hooks

i keep hearing this meme but aside from the low blows in the ward rematch, when has Kov been dropped by a body shot?

Dazn fucking sucks.

Golovkin did it, according to Abel Sanchez. This was way before the Ward fights, too.

well I guess its settled then. Canelo's gonna beat Kovalev, clean out 175 and then move up to heavyweight and beat Anthony Joshua. The guys unstoppable.

Where'd you get that from my comment?
You asked a question, I answered, I wasn't even part of the chain of posts you were in.

Don't let Oscar bribe the judges

Old has been, Canelo smacked the shit out of him in the second fight it will only get worse for him

>tfw GGG will go out remembered as a bitter boomer instead of the all the fun times we had with him before Canelo

This. Canelo outperformed Lil' G and still lost to a real Kang.
This is a black sport!

This, but unironically.

Attached: 1545562497442.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

slurp slurp slurp

AYYYYYY YOOOOOO MYYYYY NIGGGA. CAN I GET A "DAS RITE"

You realize kovalev would be like 30 pounds heavier than canelo on fight night, right?

nah, i think he usually rehydrates to 190. Cinabum hydrates to 180/185.

from what I've heard kovalev barely cuts weight

OH ok so people in this thread don't actually have any clue what they are talking about. Cool. If you think canelo was 185 last night you're a fucking moron

Nah, that's for real brothers, and you're an impostor, an emissary sent by the White devil to fool us.
You won't fool me though.

Attached: Ali-Maj.jpg (650x728, 59K)

If you don't think he gets up to 180 at least, ur the moron m8. You can tell by looking at him that' he's in that range.

*blocks canelo's path*

Attached: plant-caleb.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Ricardo Lopez was commenting the Mexican broadcasting and also said at the end that it was probably a draw, then immediately they turned on to some other guy that sucks canelo dick very hard, I need to admit that this time they weren't that bad

he's probably around 175 fight night but cuts down from like 190 during weight camp, so he wouldn't be that small as a light heavy

do u know what he weighed the morning of the 2nd weigh in? If it was 170, then you gotta figure he put on at least 5 more pounds of liquid alone, let alone a huge meal or two, which usually adds another 5 pounds easily. Is not unreasonable that he comes in in the 180's

Ricardo Lopez is probably the most clever and unbiased mexican boxer

Holy shit.... I just realized.. Caleb plant is English White.. Canelo is Spanish white.

in 99.5% of cases English whites DESTROY Spanish whites.... (look at history)
CALEB PLANT WILL DEVESTATE THAT BOI

Dont lie you fanboy, people know he is not at the caliber of other Mexican champions and that its mostly marketing and media hype

But canelo is mexican, mexicans DESTROY englishmen.

Caleb Plant is a real dawg, not like that bum Jacobs last night or Lil' G.

Black men, don't look at this instagram post.
instagram.com/p/BxFukKglv14/

It's weird how badly you want Caleb to be a fighter Blacks hate, and it makes you mad that Black fans actually like him a lot.
Edomites will always look to spark strife, though, I suppose.

BLEACHED

1.Salvador Sanchez
2. Ricardo Lopez
3. Juan manuel Marquez
4. Erik Morales
5. Marco Antonio Barrera
6. Julio Cesar Chavez

Why is Sanchez so highly rated? And who did Ricardo Lopez beat to be ranked above JMM?

Caleb is black

Can anyone point me to a link of the full Parker-Ruiz fight that isn't terrible quality or commentated in Turkish?

Sanchez beat Wilfredo Gomez,Azumah Nelson and Danny Lopez all within the age of 23

CANELO IS A FAGGOT XANELO IS A FAGGOT

What’s weird is America finally has a white fighter but his a slim Jesus black influence white man

That's right brother. Esau is trying to deceive us when plant has the soul of an israelite

Sanchez Who did Ricardo Lopez beat? Everyone who he faced in both his amateur and professional career

>all those people defending lil g fighting rolls

DISGUSTING

I see Canelo beating Golovkin more clearly in a third fight. Golovkin's not getting any younger.

Just finished watching canelo Jacobs
Pretty shit fight, but canelo won 7-5

some fucking freaks here
even if youre just shitposting for a rise out of people, the consistency and dedication to this israelite thing is remarkable, totally irrelevant to any boxing talk, almost entirely ignored when he posts it but still he continues tirelessly.

this. is. autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxORav00dR4

He will do, there's nothing Golovkin can do differently and it's not a fight I'm excited about but it's what the mass audience wants

what is canelos appeal? a fake mexican? his ties to oscar? blake griffins brother?

Stop getting triggered over absolutely everything you miserable retard.

NEW

im not remotely annoyed you worthless sack of shit

just saying its interesting behaviour that seems to be worthless to the person actually doing it

But where those people any good or did he fight in a weak era?

I don't think it was that close. I think I gave jacobs 3 rounds. 4 max