Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5r99h
streamable.com/vpcsi
youtube.com/watch?v=_LSoHLAU40Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

J U S T

didn't see gum, whappend?

Attached: ‘MESTIZO DE SANGLEY’ WOMAN, TERM FOR PERSON OF CHINESE ANCESTRY IN THE PHILIPPINES (1875).jpg (500x695, 52K)

S

CELEBRATE CHOKE TIMES COME ON

Curry literally fucked up every chance he got

MEMECHUCK YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE FAGGOT

streamable.com/5r99h
streamable.com/vpcsi

Isn't this guy supposed to be a top 5 player in the world?

Top 5 shooter. He has never been and will never be a top 5 player.

It's KD's team now. He's been the only one playing at an all NBA first team level

>streamable.com/5r99h
>streamable.com/vpcsi
oh shit
we'll he'll come storming back next game, but it's fun to laugh now

Attached: pepequad.png (798x770, 676K)

Stick to the line you fucking fraud

hes the best shooter of all time

Imagine being KD in that game and having to be all like "damn, Steph, you fuckin' hot, all sexy with your tight body and horrific 17 point performance in a must-win game 3. I would totally resign with the warriors, both my brand and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck off to the Knicks. Like seriously imagine having to be KD and not only stand on the court while Steph bricks another three and flaunts his gay shimmy celebration in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretched ankles and neckbeard, and just stand there, brick after brick, game after game, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on the bench tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, STEPH CURRY SHOOTS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his feminine fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of ig thots and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in DC. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his Mexican middle school mustache as he sucks on his mouthpiece, smugly assured that the officials will call a shooting foul every time he jumps into an opponent jacking up a late shot clock 3 and revel in his "transformative (for that is what the media calls it)" game, the jumper he worked so hard for with NBA caliber shooting coaches while his dad was in the league.

And then Kerr draws up another play for steph, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the arena security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Kevin Durant. You're not going to lose your future hall-of-fame career over this. Just bear it. Hide behind your alt and bear it.

>Top 5 shooter.
Top 1 shooter.

Attached: KENIA MARTINEZ.jpg (700x970, 162K)

people said he was the literal GOAT. like better than wilt chaimberlin and MJ

Remember when MJ got blocked by fucking Austin Rivers

Remember when Wilt missed 2 layups and whiffed a dunk?

curry is GOAT

Unironically Iggy and Draymond are doing better than Klay and Steph

>Remember when MJ got blocked by fucking Austin Rivers
MJ fucked up plenty, it was just before social media

>not knowing who Pete Maravich is

18+ kids

Eternal choker who only has rings from insane luck of injuries to opponents.

He was blocked

this, currytards btfo again as usual

remember kids if you shoot 25 percent from the field and miss 2 layups in the same game, you too can be the greatest shooter of all time.

>>not knowing who Pete Maravich is
just googled, wow, this dude was a badass
those blind passes!
youtube.com/watch?v=_LSoHLAU40Q

Player decline, when giving them titles we usually look at their prime. we call Jordan the GOAT because of his 6 chips. We dont call him the WOAT because of his first round eliminations

the copetardedness

Based WORT poaster

Whose a bigger beta, Durant - for letting Curry take over OT, or Curry?

I'd take Bird, Miller and Ray Allen over him in a head to head shooting competition.

he is the all-time leading scorer in NCAA Division I history (44 ppg) and did so with a shot clock, three point line and wasn't allowed to play varsity freshman year since it was against the rule. Had his career not been cut short by injuries or died from a heart defect, he would have been the greatest player of his generation, maybe all-time.

idk desu. Curry being insecure about KD taking GSW from him. Or KD being like "o-ok curry... even though im the goat take the ball..."

apologize, Yea Forums

Attached: 1540944241613.jpg (750x1334, 57K)

*without

my bad

>le old player was great
fuck off he played against full time bank tellers

>only has rings from insane luck of injuries to opponents
A lot of champions got rings because of this.

>muh competition
Imagine not understanding that with less teams and a bit less athleticism there's a much higher concentration of talent per team who utilize skill and intelligence over athleticism.

yikes...

Attached: chrome_2019-05-04_23-46-35.png (402x1155, 155K)

Attached: Skip steph.jpg (618x295, 34K)

or george gervin
i dont care the finger roll is a shot damnit

imagine not understanding the high concentration of white players means less competition

>they think harden can actually win something

skips a cunt but hes not wrong

Nice dunk, twink
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's right. Steph Curry in the 4th and OT tonight: 0-6, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 1 TO, 4 Fouls

*rims*

>Miller and Ray Allen
naw, bro

did you see the vidya, kiddo?

kind of amazed I'd never heard of him, he's amazing in the videos

I like pete but of all time is way overreaching for him. Good player though.

this isn't the 3rd world kiddo
full time professional athletes were well established in the 1970s

He is so useless when his shot isn't falling.

What the fuck happened to him? Ever since Durant came, he's become such an inconsistent bitch.

Curry disappears a lot in the playoffs, even before Durant got there.

He was always an Iggy babby and now he's a Durant/Iggy babby. Shit player stat padder. Warriors get swept in 7 by the Rockets.

Attached: 1543807741120.png (744x408, 242K)

well you're just wrong there's no debate

This is the only thing I've ever agreed with Skip on. HAHAHA Curry BTFO

He's actually right. Imagine how different the game would be if Curry didn't take all of those possessions and let KD have them.

KD a huge fucking bitch tho who cares what he thinks lmao.

the finger roll is absolutely a shot and Gervin was fucking based, compadre

He hasn't showed up the last four Finals. Igoudala bailed his ass out the first year, absolutely choked and got BTFO the second year, and then had Durant the last two.

He'll come back and go 2-12 from 3 while his team carries him to a w and curry gets credit.

Attached: wait a sec u tryin to trick me again.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

But everyone told me he would show up tonight for sure

>choose between the two most cancerous athletes in all of sports!!!
holy fuck basketball needs to burn

Attached: 1555122471593.gif (500x418, 957K)

Dame is better than Curry this is what I've been saying all along.

He didn't grew up in a tough "hood" environment so is not mentally tough in crucial high stress games.

Attached: whiteorasian.png (749x745, 577K)