Blocked by the rim

>blocked by the rim

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEAvNiVsE-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

>we meet again

Attached: curry fucking sucks.webm (932x526, 1.8M)

>miss an easy dunk
>just give up on trying to win

What did Golden State mean by this?

Overrated trash

Can someone legit tell me whats happening with him? Im a casual that only watches the POs (dont have a fav team) and this nigga is always making 3s. Throughout the whole series (even the last ones), hes been playing like absolute garbage. What happened?

he has a leg injury

haven't posted here in a while. coming to say that gave me a hearty laugh out loud. glad he was so open too. top fucking kek was had

Attached: level1.jpg (500x624, 59K)

Karma is coming to collect

he also missed that easy layup

This is what happens when you see a dynasty fall apart before your eyes.

Durant and Thompson are leaving
Green is a fraud

Mental midgets

they turned off the magnets

Loving this. Fuck curry. Fuck the warriors.

Attached: 1516238864497.jpg (607x538, 14K)

he missed literally everything

>spread was -4
>misses dunk so team remains down by 5

Attached: 140529141844-what-it-takes-rich-620xa.png (620x387, 384K)

i would've soiled myself if i was the mop boy

> Hello darkness my old friend

I just came here to laugh at Warriors fans.

>misses easy dunk
>misses EASY ASS layup
>literally gave up at the end and walked for the last minute

The supposed "greatest player in the world" ladies and gentlemen

chef? more like
>shit
lmao

Hes been a fraud his entire career. He extends his arm on all of his threes, so when they dont go in, the refs bail out curry and call a foul on the defender for playing defense. His team has legalized moving screens, further increasing his made shots behind the line. When he plays against a defender that isnt shit (i.e. chris paul) he gets shut the fuck down because he has no game to speak of.

LMAO forgot about this

i doubt thompson is leaving

He started working out and getting bulky. Lost his quick stroke.

Only idiots believed this. Curry is a great shooter, he's not a great basketball player. His defense was even fucking worst in this game. He always looks completely lost when he has to play defense.

only acceptable response

He's always looked like that. If it was more working out then shouldn't he be more explosive?

this. He also lost his quick handle and can’t create separation for shit now

might be the only legit answer. He needs to be smaller. in 2014 he was the perfect size for his playstyle

youtube.com/watch?v=uEAvNiVsE-Y

Watch Curry highlights from 2015, dude was a stick

Demoralizing and embarrassing. Get off the court as fast as possible

Nah he's clearly bulkier now than . More muscle = less agility, that was always the main thing he had going for him. That and the refs and being surrounded by people who can shoot the three at a 35%+ sample.

What an awful analysis. So after a long 31 years he finally decided that he should start working out right as the 2019 playoffs begin and it caused him to instantly lose that stroke that gave him 44 3P% on 12 attempts per game during the regular season.

Curry started to get bulky after the 2016 Finals you retard, and dude literally almost broke his finger and few days ago, maybe that could be the reason his shot has been ass lately?

He started getting bigger after being emasculated by Bron in the finals. Can't use his quick release against playoff defenses anymore.

Friendly reminder Iggy is the only reason that team has ever won anything

The fact that he was literally forced to bulk up because defenses kept bullying him is quite well known you retard.

And I thought Curry was based.

Attached: 1301493844001.jpg (341x500, 45K)

He's been ass before that. Every since game 3 or 4 of the Clippers series he's been pretty weak. I don't even get it either. Game 1 of the Clippers series he looked amazing. Dropped 38 and set a playoffs 3-pt record. Been all downhill since there tho

>dude literally almost broke his finger

On his non shooting hand. Jordan did this on his shooting hand and still won a fucking title. Kobe played an entire season with a broken finger, on his shooting hand. How is this an excuse for Curry?

>a dislocated finger somehow made his feet stop working because he was pure shit on defense

Attached: 1557027275725.webm (720x1280, 2.46M)

He got complacent since Kd joined. Probably stopped trying as hard. Its up in the air now whether or not they win this ring

Has this statpadding faggot even had one memorable playoff game his whole career?

Every Pradesh and Huang in the gay area got their hischool gym class ptsd triggered watching that misplay

underrated

Has he finally been exposed?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This game needs a good old fashioned goalie fight.

>More muscle = less agility
Imagine being this wrong.

Attached: 2000[1].jpg (2000x1333, 280K)

lmao

getting blocked by LeBron

d-did my memoirs lose today bros

>comparing basketball with gymnastics
Give that dude a basketball and ask him to do a crossover or shoot 44% from three. Or go be stupid somewhere else.

Here's the truth:
Curry has always been a worse player in the postseason, unlike KD. With that said, most of Curry's value doesn't come from what you see on the box score, it comes from what his mere presence on the floor does to the other teams defense. Curry could be a 20ppg player and still be worth a max contract for a couple years.

Dan?

He was never that good and has always disappeared in big games and now that he has Durant to shield him he's gotten even MORE USELESS in big games.

This entire series is basically an exercise in who will choke more: Harden or Curry.

Based

Along those same lines, Durant contributes less to the team than his empty stats show

>comparing an agile athlete with an agile athlete
Don't be a retard. He won't do a crossover or shoot a 3 because he doesn't train those things. However, his muscles don't stop him from being agile which is the main point of the argument you retardposter.