Untitled

Attached: tapNaldo.png (720x1000, 661K)

>goals scored from further out count for more

based twain. don't let the hater demotivate you, you're doing God's work
fuck missi

Wow these last few months has really made me realize how fucking retarded and petty soccer fans are. Its truly one of a kind, if you reply or believe anything different youre factually wrong.

If you add the goals that Ronaldo scored in the CL knockouts, you'll get 66... Messi has just scored 44

>barça finalists, juve out

does messi scoring twice as many goals in the same amount of goals count for more?

the haters*
fix'd

Twain you've spent the last 3 days seething about how Messi scored a tap in. At least be consistent in your mental illness.

>all these twain proxies replying to himself
Disgusting.

>yet another Missi vs Rolando shitfest and I'm even bumping it

Is this the Twain containment thread?

Twain doesn't exist, faggot. Multiple people dislike Mesi.

Ronaldo has 5 knockout goals in 4 games. Messi has 6 in 6

Reminder

juve played with fucking De Sciglio, Rugani and Alex Sandro as starters vs. Ajax, lmao don't even compare the teams

Reminder: But don't let facts ruin your fantasy

>get BTFO while using an Argentine proxy
>coincidentally another Argie enters the thread at the exact same time and has a mental breakdown
You could have at least come up with a better excuse you fucking retard

I am not using a proxy, retard. I am Argentine. I am not Twain. Multiple people dislike Messi.

It was a retard pretending to be Romanian and pretending to get caught. He admitted to it.

que piensas del crisis economico en tu pais?

Of course you are argentine. I seriously doubt any argie would defend this choker after the shitshows he gives with the NT, and even quitting like a bitch.

Nobody likes him. People either hate him or pity him.

qft

Reminder messi will outchoke the jews

I know.
Its kinda sad but he deserves it for being a choker.

ustedes hablan espanol or simplemente eres proxies?

shut up, retardos

>Vs. Ajax
exactly NIGGER.

>it's a Twain starts replying to himself and ignoring people who can speak the language he is claiming to be from because he can't use google translate any more because last time he did it he got caught out
Fucking hell.

Maybe the Australian is being ignored because his Spanish is all kinds of broken.

Uruguay proxy is new

May i say he is a.. RETARDO?

Ajax will be in the final vs Barcelona in a few days.
Meanwhile the catalans played QFs against ManU who aren't even europa league tier.

Okay, so we have two options:

1. You're Twain. You're mentally retarded, autistic and obsessed with Messi because he's better than Ronaldo

2. You're not Twain. But you went on an autistic multiple hour long spam about games that Messi didn't score in, all the while claiming you're not Twain, refusing to answer people in your supposed native language (who can actually speak it) and replying to your other proxies.

So, two choices here. You're either Twain, or you're just as bad (if not worse) than Twain because you pretend to be him. Either way, nobody is falling for it.

Nah it's not. He's used it before.

so roma is a great team for reaching Semis?

See:

entonces, explicame porque mi espanol es malo

There is an autistic pro-Messi Argentine that is lunatic and pretends to be Romanian and pretends to make mistakes to get caught, and pretends to have mental breakdowns.

See:

so you're disavowing that bread?
you have feelings of remorse now?

Mate, you simply just said that shit after your rant and keep bringing it up like anybody believes it. Only somebody as retarded as yourself could believe people would fall for it.

I only posted once to tell him to kill himself.

Were. Just like Ajax are a great team this year but will go back to being shit next season.
Reminder that Roma lost the semis 7-6 on aggregate.

I don't care if you believe me, the faggot is on record admitting to his charade.

The thing is, only you believe this lie you have made.

so all the other posts of messi not scoring aren't yours??

>he is fucking regretting it KEK

Attached: ezuu.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Attached: 1556994087349.png (465x147, 6K)

hablas espanol argentino

See:

*habla

anyone that hate Messi is still celebrating manolas goal to this day and insisting that Messi got btfo by shitty ass roma.

you're telling me that you're one of the sane ones who thought it was ok for Messi to lose to roma??

>[x] DOUBT

Speaking in Spanish is a bannable offense, genius.

i saw that mental breakdown.
he said that after one post of him speaking spanish.

you did the other 600+ posts and you need own it TWAIN.
regretting your autistic spasim decreases your celebrity status.

or are the jannies threatening your janny status

KEK
now thats funny i'll give you that

>unironically replying a nigger
come on kike

>i saw that mental breakdown.
A fake one by someone impersonating this Twain/proxy you retards made up because you can't cope with the fact that not everybody likes Messi

>he thinks we're falling for it
Okay mate. The thing is, you've already slipped up. You said, when we started this, that you were the one who pretended to be Twain. You're now saying that it was somebody pretending to be Argentinian (but also just so happened to have Romanian time stamp and language) and pretending to be Twain, who you now say is a fictional thing. You're so all over the fucking shop with your lies it's quite scary.

>You said, when we started this, that you were the one who pretended to be Twain
Nope, you misread the post.

>I am not using a proxy, retard. I am Argentine. I am not Twain. Multiple people dislike Messi.

>It was a retard pretending to be Romanian and pretending to get caught. He admitted to it.

Then I am just an Argentine who doesn't like Messi and I have nothing to do with Twain and his proxies. But I doubt that faggot is Romanian, because he literally admitted to pretending to being Twain, so he probably faked the whole thread.

i thought that he was a real HUE.
this shit is so confusing
KEK
i didn't know you had feelings TWAIN and for sure as shit i didn't know you feel remorse.

>over a min apart
>pretending to be different Argentinians
L e l.

There are multiple Argentine posters. There are multiple Argentine posters who dislike Messi. There are multiple people all over the world who dislike Messi. No matter how much you try to convince yourself that it's just one person, it won't ever be true.

so making fun of him paying to post actually made a difference .

or maybe his mom found out

I am not pretending, I just added more stuff to my post, faggot.

Both mine.

>mixing some truth with blatant lies

i didn't know there was jewish gypsies

Or maybe it's different people, and I never paid to post here.
>Oh wait, that's the actual answer.

answer the spanish Aussie questions and this nightmare will be over

Chupame la pija, pene mutilado. How about that?

Imagine how hard Tsu is seething as he watches Messi win the CL.

Messi is going to lose the final as usual.

Oh for sure B, Messi will lose against Spuds or Nederspuds. For sure!

maybe if Messi reaches 35 and still winning CLs you might actually learn spanish just so you can shitpost correctly.
i believe in you twain

>Oh for sure B, Messi will lose against the Chile that had never won an international title. For sure!

Not only was that perfect Spanish, it was Argentine slang just in case you still had doubts. Israel no es un pais legitimo y ya dijo Kissinger que en 20 años no existen mas. Anda haciendo las valijas.

messi got btfo by Barça being weak away, Valverde being a retard and Barcelona being full of manlets who got bullied into submission by Roma's tall chads and hoofball.
This is football, shit happens.

answer the Aussie questions, TWAIN

Kek, even if that supposed "pretending" was real, it was for the duration of one (1) post, autist

Was your memorable 8 hours-long straight public mental breakdown also some other guy "pretending"?

Attached: 1453997852277.jpg (264x345, 20K)

I already did something better than that, roasting your non-country.

>h-he needs more help ;_;

Why can't they just be bros?

Attached: handball.png (1440x746, 1.33M)

Yo no hablo español, yo hablo castellano rioplatense. Vos que hablás? Sólo inglés como un plebeyo?

No! No les respondas! No ves que eramos todos proxies y rumanos? Se les termina el cuento y se van a pegar un tiro en las bolas...

Cuando es en forma de interrogación, se formula en "por que" no "porque". "Porque" se usa en respuestas.

Pa, la re cagué boludo. Me re regalé!

He is called Tapinaldo for a reason
Or Offsidenaldo against bayern

Rapenaldo and Gaynaldo

Reminder that TWAIN threads are not sports related and they shouldn't be shitting up this board. Reminder also that creating multiple threads regarding the same topic, for example Retards vs Faggots, is spam so do not do that.

twain

Os reconquistaremos para que hableis bien.

i didnt know football had became apehoop