He won't score at Anfield and you know it

He won't score at Anfield and you know it

Attached: Messi vs Roma.jpg (690x477, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linguee.com/spanish-english/translation/cualquier cosa.html
taringa.net/-Bizco-Chuelo-/cualquier-cosa-les-tiras-una-pizza-o-un-pancho-y-ganas-tiempo-para-cor_1hqgg2
youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8
twitter.com/albor_adrian/status/676715216827191296
twitter.com/yolanda16cuenc1/status/851983127731941376
laventanaindiscretadejulia.com/2013/06/angeles-rawson-esto-es-cierto.html
lapoliticaonline.com/nota/nota-52875/
turiver.com/foros/campo-de-juego/77179-tv-publica-y-privada-bosteriodismo-y-uuhhh-que-dijo/21.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: nerman.png (470x472, 32K)

O TWAIN

He doesn't need to, since he already scored a brace at home

He shouldn't even play the 2nd leg, he finished Liverpool.

He scored one tap in

UEFA say differently

Don't care. Deflected goals don't count

UEFA say differently

Twain, I really feel like youre losing it at this point

They're Messi fanboys; what do you expect?

based

Attached: 1505755861028.jpg (882x308, 67K)

Does he have a good record against English teams in England?

lmao

Attached: 1491797363206.gif (250x141, 2.74M)

He lost it yesterday. He's like an insane mentally unhinged coworker who had a huge mental breakdown at work and then came back to work a few days later and tried to play it off as if nothing happen while everyone looks at him like a psychopath and a freak.

Attached: twain-proxyposting.png (1890x2598, 1.28M)

15 Games
7 Goals (2 PEN)
1 Assists
He's a Camp Nou baby

Romanians usually have better language skills than that

When will you kill yourself?

I have no reason to

The retardo is starting to lose it

Attached: images (1).jpg (179x282, 8K)

Suarez was pretty good at scoring at antfield

Attached: 1541346629026.jpg (501x414, 63K)

O TWAIN

TWO CHOICES TWAIN KILL YOURSELF NOW OR AFTER MESSI WINS ANOTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Attached: 5D463BBF-0F86-488C-AF5E-E55F13774F29.jpg (460x287, 43K)

What if Messi wins the CL?

I don't have to worry about that

He'll score 3 goals at Anfield and 4 goals in final Twain, it's over, it's over and you know it

>He'll score 3 goals at Anfield
He couldn't even score 1 real goal at home and you expect him to score 3 at Anfield? Liverpool have only conceded 10 league goals at Anfield all season

This has to be real autism. No sane person could keep this incessant bait bullshit up like this for so long just for the lols.

Attached: no deflection.webm (488x684, 584K)

Thanks for proving it's deflected

sounds kino

>Thanks for disproving it's deflected
Your welcome

No but Suarez and qtihno will LOL

It clearly touches Gomez

Attached: spurdo tinfoil.png (313x315, 68K)

I am sure he will slip in one or two

You're wrong

No I am not. Messi will fall all over himself to see his side through.

The ball stayed the same trajectory and had a curve before reaching the net (you can watch it from other angles), which would have been impossible if there was any deflection, since the curvature the ball took was going into the net’s direction.

O TWAIN

Imagine a guy that goes around trolling people on the street, but he's completely naked and has the smallest micro-penis imaginable. So instead of getting annoyed, people around him starts audibly laughing at his face.

Well, that's Twain on Yea Forums

Attached: 1453843847953.jpg (690x460, 69K)

I think this is some sort of meme magic at work. See, by being completely abhorrent as a Yea Forums poster, you end up creating a rift in space and time, where the cosmos itself will realign to spite you. But what the cosmos doesn't know is that Twain is actually the biggest Messi fan in the world. He knows in order to trick the cosmos he has to pretend he hates Messi, thus fuelling Messi to success. Think about it. ABL on Yea Forums have been wanting Liverpool to slip but they never do. Thus, the cosmos is spiting them. Since there isn't enough ABM's on the board, Twain has taken it as his one man crusade to make the cosmos shift the heavens to make Messi win.

In reality, Twain is the Saviour of Messi. The Prophet. He is literally saving Messi. He is the hero we didn't ask for, but the hero we need. Thank you based Twain!

Attached: Yeah Think About It.gif (480x362, 2.39M)

Yeah, no. This dude needs to find another hobby. I want my old board back.

Well, I agree with that, but it's the only way I can think he would bother to keep this up. Either way, if Liverpool slip and win nothing this year (please based Gods) I will admit a terrible secret on Yea Forums.

Twain please say Messi won't win Copa America

Attached: BbOe1X6.png (645x773, 23K)

he will score but then he will lose to ajax and the debate will never end

I'm intrigued. Is it O TWAIN related?

Como no te suicidaste despues de ver a Messi perder 3 finales con Argentina, y ver a Ronaldo ganar 4 champions y 1 euro? Me acuerdo cuando le chupabas la pija a Messi en 2012, desde que que le chupas la pija, no le sale 1 bien al hormonado. En 1 de esas si te pegas un tiro, la mufa eras vos y gana algo pobrecito.

*una euro
*una bien
Last sentence doesn't make any sense.

If you're going to pretend to be a real argentinian, please study more.

What? Lol, I don't speak Bolivian

Not related to TWAIN at all. It is sort of related, tangentially to the whole thing. But no, nothing to do with TWAIN and his shitposting.

He uses google translate for his '''Spanish''''.

Cualquier cosa, colombiano de mierda. 1 se puede leer de cualquier manera, es para abreviar. Por que no te vas a dar una vuelta por la jungla a ver si encontras una banana, muerto de hambre? Te queres matar porque se te cae el mito de que son todos proxies los que odian al muerto de Messi.

They know that I am speaking perfect Argentine Spanish, they're just butthurt.

You're not fooling anyone.

En una de esas sos vos el proxy que no entiende español, negro pelotudo.

What if Twain is actually a Messi fan and these threads are just him trying to counter-jinx the manlet?

What if multiple people dislike Messi because he's an ugly manlet that disappears in the big games?

That's what I said here

If you find how to make Google Translate conjugate with vos / talk like an Argentine, I'll give you a Nobel prize. Stay in denial tho.

>He's going out of his way to convince the board that he's an Argentinian who dislikes Messi, the most marginal and ridiculed sort of football fan you could possibly find over here

"Just why won't they believe I'm not Twain but an actual retard!?"
Good one bud!

Attached: 1453864351911.gif (242x251, 500K)

So are you a Tsu-Homo?

jesus he does the same antics every fucking day. it's 4am so normally I'll wake up when he goes to sleep which is around noon. such is life to avoid such board ruiner

multiple people dislike Messi but only you retard write sentences like that. you're so autistic you're not even aware of it. everyone sees through your autism, doesn't matter which flag you use. your entire life revolve around Messi and trying to fool people. of course you'll spend months tried to create new personas. you're still one person you dumb fucking idiot. every fucking day you make a mistake. every fucking day you wake up like we forgot about them.

Attached: 1485585030865.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Why have you replied to me twice? Is your mind fragmenting so much?

>the most marginal and ridiculed sort of football fan you could possibly find over here

AJAJAJAJA, que te pasa boludo? no salis de la cueva hace 10 años?

tanta gente odia al muerto de Messi en Argentina que hasta el mismo lo admite en entrevistas

perdio 4 finales con argentina, todo el mundo lo boludea por ser pecho frio y cagarse contra Chile

acabas de confirmar que no tenes amigos

I was addressing a part of your post that I didn't address. The fact that you can't use Google Translate to talk like an Argentine. It will come out Spanish sounding.

Yeah, yeah, sure. It's all one poster, who has a New Zealand passport, a Georgian book, speaks Spanish like an Argentine native, and so on. Meanwhile your "proof" is literally in a thread by a retard that admitted he was pretending to be "Twain".

Are you ok? You seem triggered

Tan "triggered" como vos cuando te desaparecias por un mes cada vez que Ronaldo ganaba un titulo importante.

Again, the issue is you're acting just as retarded as Twain and autistic even if you're not him (you are).

Stay buttmad and in denial, I already disproved all your bullshit

at least act like you dont suck TSUU balls.
make the various "Messi Haters" diverse.

cmon man/Gypsie

You seem to be really really really desperate to defend Twain

You seem to be really really really desperate to defend Penaldo

>he's an ugly manlet
You seem to be really really really worried about football player's sex appeal

Attached: Pole_Dancing_Whore.jpg (218x526, 47K)

Imagine lo muerto que sera Messi si un jugador sin talento como Ronaldo lo pasa por arriba en goles importantes y en titulos, solamente entrenando todos los dias.

You linked me to a post by an Argentinian who could easily have been you after you collapsed. Your entire point relies on this 'faker' to coincidentally be stationed in fucking Romania, with Romanian time zone and Romanian language on his google page all the while on a Argentinian proxy. Lmao. You've proven nothing, but you seem to get really F R U S T R A T E D when we mention you're Twain. Lady doth protest too much, Twain.

Que pasa? Ya no decis mas que onions Twain? O ahora vas a decir que Twain en realidad era un argentino? La tenes adentro desde hace mas de 5 años.

The Argentine posters already know that I am Argentine. If they deny it, it's just out of butthurt.

Is this some centroamerican lingo or what? Can someone help me understand?
Te estoy pasando la garcha por la trompa y pedís más?

La garcha por la trompa se la pasó CR7 al enano en los ultimos 5 años

Lloraste cuando Argentina perdio la final del mundo?

O TWAIN

T
W
A
I
N

Hmmmm... "Argentina perdió" instead of "perdimos"

OOOOOOOOO
TWAAAAAAAAINNNNNN

Tenés leche en la comisura yorugua

Attached: 1386939153695.jpg (296x412, 17K)

We already know it's him. Guy is fucking obvious.

"Argentina perdimos" no tiene sentido, pedazo de pelotudo.

Encima retrasado

0 chance you have the faintest idea of what we're talking about.

FYI, now I am not Romanian anymore, now I am Uruguayan according to him. So he's admitting that I do speak perfect Spanish.

Ya no sabes ni de donde agarrarte, es buenisimo.

>I do speak perfect Spanish
Do a vocaroo

Oh no I do have a faint idea, my dude. I know basic Spanish due to visiting the Caribbean a lot as a kid; yes it isn't technically the same Spanish, but the rest I just check with google translate.

No, alto descanso eso. Subi fotos de tu hermana mejor.

Also there are little mistakes here and there that really exposes you. For example . Nobody has ever said or written "cualquier cosa". You obviously wrote "whatever", Twain.

>Nobody has ever said or written "cualquier cosa"
It's common in Argentina, cocainomano.

Should be "Lloraste cuando PERDIMOS la final del mundo?"
That is, if you're really ArgentinOOOOOOOOOO TWAAAAAAINNNNN

Attached: OhTwain.jpg (1264x812, 484K)

>Should be "Lloraste cuando PERDIMOS la final del mundo?"
Claro, porque nadie nunca habla de la ARGENTINA en tercera persona, no? Todo el mundo siempre dice "nosotros". Sos alto pelotudo y no sabes ni de donde agarrarte ya, me estoy cagando de risa.

Just do a vocaroo, bro. Quiero oir tu impecable acento porteño.

O TWAIN

Attached: 1556930128969.png (1008x1008, 165K)

you could be a (you)s hungry faggot.
you wont erase the TWAINian 'RETARDO' legacy even if you were a rosarino

Mexibro, can you weigh in on the Spanish discussion? Is he speaking 'proper' Spanish or the Google Translate Spanish?

he disowned the whole fucking bread KEK

So now everyone who knows that Messi is a fraud is Twain?

wena twain

da

he's using Google translate, he learned his mistake from pic related lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-072421~2.png (720x338, 69K)

if penaldo scored the same goal you wouldnt say dumb shit like this

his autism made it so, yes.

Didn't Ronaldo score a tap in and deflected goal in the 2017 final? Does that count?

>if
all his goals are tap-ins or deflected shit

Thanks. Thought as much.

>Gets BTFO
>Switches to Chile proxy
Lmao.

Messi thread 627193 twain 4:30 am shitpost

Life goals - 0

stop making fun of him guys, he might report you like a little bitch!

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-195141~3.png (720x402, 147K)

Supongo que lo tai diciendo en forma de webeo, pero hay weones como estos que realmente creen que todos son Twain

Chileans love to say Messi is a fraud just so people remember they won something.
he might be legit

I think he misunderstood what you were saying since it didn't really make any sense

True, but it is fun to think otherwise.

They are so retarded. They think that someone actually posted an image with Romanian words "by accident", then posted a picture with a Romanian clock "by accident", and then did a bunch of stuff that made anti-Messi posters look bad "genuinely".

It's the most obvious false flag of all time, and the poster even admitted to it... but they're so desperate to believe that nobody dislikes Messi, that they'll buy it even if they know it's bullshit. Hell, one of them probably did it to get back at "Twain".

somos todos twain
aceptalo

I don't watch Euro football so the only times that I see Messi playing is with Argentina vs Chile, so from my point of view he is at the same level that the rest of his team

>Argentina vs Chile

and here it is the ""casual"" brag

if anything we would say messi is the goat to make our achievement seem bigger right?

What brag? for winning a final against pecho frio FC? winning against Argentina in a friendly is a mayor achievement than winning against them in a final

you dont care you just like to bring that up especially since the rest of Yea Forums do believe that Messi is goat no matter what you say.

See he is replying just like he was on Argentinia. He makes a post, posts, then replies again. See

>he is still going.

goddamn it even if mutts won it they would've forgot about it by now

You know that there's more than one Chilean is Yea Forums, right?
Whatever makes you happy dude

Mate, there is, I'm sure, but you're replying exactly like you were on Argentina proxy.

You are so autistic that you might be the one behind the 700-post false flag.

So now I'm Twain?

maybe TWAIN hiding in his shadow.

when one of them start sucking TSUU balls it will be confirmed

kek
now thats TWAIN 10000%

could he score on a rainy night in Stoke?

Te sacaron un pedazo de verga cuando naciste. QEPD

>enough time has passed to switch proxy and make another post
Convenient. Go on, make a post within 5 seconds of each other.

Desperately grasping at straws.

Sure, just let me call him so we can post at the time

test

inb4 "you had multiple browsers!"

Literally flat earther tier.

go sleep twain

La parte mas chistosa es que ni saben español pero aun asi dicen que lo que escribiste mas arriba estaba mal

Well, yes? Thanks for pointing that out.

Habla argentino wn, donde mierda estan las chuchadas epicas?

cricket

>Cualquier cosa
Jesus wept.

Attached: Arsene Wenger closing his eyes to try and ignore the disaster unfolding in front of him.png (739x719, 764K)

Why is NZ obsessed with Messi

>Nobody has ever said or written "cualquier cosa".
Not defending him, just checking for the sake of linguistics.
>Daría cualquier cosa por estar contigo
>Daría cualquier cosa por volverte a ver
It seems like different countries use different expressions?
I always use this website:
linguee.com/spanish-english/translation/cualquier cosa.html
it finds matches taken from real texts, not just examples.

Also he may be insane but you have to give it to him. If he is not a real argentine, he is well above the average and is larping really well. I doubt anyone could just learn that much spanish in a short period of time just because he is butthurt about messi. He should be elected an honorary Argentine.

>"Cualquier Cosa"
Oh twain wow deluded

But how he said Cualquier Cosa looks like he said whatever. Its like if I said, "whatever thing, Columbian of shit"
Makes no sense. Common translation mistake

>a Brazilian and two Americans lecturing me on how to speak Argentine Spanish

Hilarious, here is an example straight from Taringa:

taringa.net/-Bizco-Chuelo-/cualquier-cosa-les-tiras-una-pizza-o-un-pancho-y-ganas-tiempo-para-cor_1hqgg2

Now kill yourselves.

>common translation mistake
LMAO, what could a scrub like you know about translations?

you're right, it's literally one the google translations for 'whatever' lmao

Gallego de mierda

Cualquier cosa es abreviación de "cualquier cosa estás diciendo" y podés encontrar 10 mil ejemplos en Google en páginas argentinas

O
youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8

twitter.com/albor_adrian/status/676715216827191296
twitter.com/yolanda16cuenc1/status/851983127731941376
laventanaindiscretadejulia.com/2013/06/angeles-rawson-esto-es-cierto.html
lapoliticaonline.com/nota/nota-52875/
turiver.com/foros/campo-de-juego/77179-tv-publica-y-privada-bosteriodismo-y-uuhhh-que-dijo/21.html

Nice false flag.

YAY one of my posts is in there! One at .21 sec.

Attached: habbee spurdo.png (737x639, 100K)

Oh shit. And the post after that is mine too lmao.

Attached: Ayaya.png (128x128, 29K)

lmao
>'remember when you wrote a poem about cristiano ronaldo'
LMAO
this retard is having an absolute meltdown, completely unhinged

At this point you have to admit his autism is impressive moreso than annoying.

Although he's def a faggot for ruining kiwi's rep on Yea Forums

wow it's not even deflected at all

from the first sentence I thought you were talking about messi

That is not the same as using 'cualquier cosa' as a 'whatever' in that sentence, Twain. Seek help.

It was never impressive,he just is a gigantic faggot.

2-1 for barca

>Liverpool
>Losing at Anfield

If you know anything about the inverse graphics of occlusion / lighting, youll know the passing shadow across joes shoulder suggests no contact between him and the ball.

Nice photoshop

Attached: 1520092293030.gif (378x288, 1.49M)

Look, dude, I am not them and I speak 0% Spanish, but it is just obvious that a native speaker wouldn't defend himself like you are doing by finding quotes on Taringa etc. It is pretty obvious you are making a huge effort to pass as a native speaker. But hey, you are doing well. Sounds like a few mistakes here and there, and google translate plus some manual corrections can take you a long way. Unfortunately the entire purpose of you doing that is totally wrong. You could be just learning Spanish in a less stressful way without making a fool out of yourself :)

Friendly reminder that this happened

This thread is hilarious and based.
Twain eternally BTFO.

Attached: spee breaks Twain.png (1928x2972, 896K)

nah i agree with the kiwi it is impressive that he is going to such great lengths and educating himself linguistically :D
hey he event learned some voseo conjugations that are only a thing in the conosur and some other SA countries. of course the purpose of him doing that makes the entire thing even funnier.

>were talking about messi
no he is talking about moreso (an argentine footballer from the 1980's)

Why is this board obsessed with trying to prove that Messi is a fraud ?
And this is also true for Ronaldo btw
Do you guys even watch the games and are you just training your banter skills

Why do they call him 'Twain'? Is it a Mark Twain reference?