Ladies and Gentlemen, Your 2019 Kentucky Derby MVP

Attached: zebra_8.jpg (470x370, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SONTHighlights/status/1124820370215694337
twitter.com/NBCSports/status/1124821426941386752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maximum security's coach must be pissed

Did Trump cause this

Attached: 2AAF3049-5589-4434-9941-502AD0B4A296.png (242x238, 99K)

FUCKING HORSESHIT

They did the right thing. Maximum Security was a cheat and the rightful winner was Country House.

fuckin this
tryin' to cheat and then cry when you get caught, pathetic

nice refhorse, how much did country horse's owner pay them?

Attached: A61EEFE5-239B-48C2-8737-6D4E545B9AAF.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

country house is the james harden of horses

The win should be awarded to War of Will. It was obvious he was going to blow past Maximum Security and win it. Country House wasn't even touched.

twitter.com/SONTHighlights/status/1124820370215694337

OH NO NO NO NO

>put it all on Maximum Security

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wew
Nothing sweeter than that sound

How did maximum security even cheat?

ate GMO carrots
twitter.com/NBCSports/status/1124821426941386752

>oy vey every goyim bet on Maximum Security, if he wins this I'll lose a lot of money

how is obstruction even a thing? you're bound to see horses in each other's way when everyone's trying to hug the rail

Yeah, and to make sure they don't get way too close and things don't become dangerous, there are obstruction rules to make sure jockeys don't try any funny shit that could get people killed.

I've never heard the winner get booed by thousands of people before.

Worst derby ever.

I blame the race organizers for putting too damn many horses in the field. Anything past 15 and things get too crowded particularly when there's bad weather. So we predictably have two horses bump into each other and the best horse in the field gets cheated out of the win while a horse that didn't get touched wins on a technicality.

Utter horse shit.

Attached: comic-book-guy-bull shit.jpg (550x338, 31K)

maximum security on maximum suicide watch

Attached: y1YkCZGYaz-12.png (300x250, 18K)

Maximum Security's "interference" didn't change the outcome of who won, it didn't affect Country House at all. It affected who took 3rd/4th ffs.
>disqualify the winner for the sake of 3rd place
Watch Maximum Security take the Belmont Stakes and Preakness... and it'll go down in history that he was robbed of his triple crown.

Because you’ve never seen refhorse before

In Nascar, if you try to wreck someone else's car that's just hard racing.
A horse costs less than a Nascar. So what, so you have to shoot it if it breaks a legs. The Nascar doesn't magically come back to race again either.
Crashing your horse into other horses is just hard racing. And besides, they didn't even collide.

You could at least make an argument for that. I don't think War of Will was going to blow past Maximum Security but he might have had a chance at catching him.

Without the contact Country House probably would have finished further back then he did.

Attached: horse shit.gif (281x209, 1.9M)

he got in the way of a horse that was behind him that he couldn't even see.

Which mafia branch bet on Country House?

you don't get to break rules by bullying horses and endangering everyone and then saying "well they wouldn't have won anyway so it doesn't matter"

Country House would have come in 4th if it didn't block off those other 2 horses

Dude his horse moved to the outside to avoid a puddle because the track was so wet and he just happened to bump into War of Will as he was trying to overtake him. It wasn't intentional and it wasn't even the Jockey's doing, it was the horse.

Attached: Incredulous sexy_beast.jpg (270x203, 14K)

(Checked)
>Watch Maximum Security take the Belmont Stakes and Preakness... and it'll go down in history that he was robbed of his triple crown.
>Dubs
DUBS CONFIRM. This is not going to die out anytime soon.

>I dindu nuffin the horse just stopped turning and almost caused a massive accident by itself now pls gib me the million dolla
yeah, right
intent doesn't matter, buddy

Are the horses suppose to get in front of the other horses?

And the horse is an athlete, that's the point. Your horse being skittish is part of it. If you don't like it, breed a horse that doesn't give a shit.

If its not intentional than how is it bullying?

see:
This. In the rain the rail is usually not the preferred line
You can block but you just can't switch lanes to block and blocking other horses like that is a great way to send someone's trophy horse to the glue factory.

yes, but not by obstructing them, forcing them to slow down, bumping into them or any of the sort
you can't just overtake a horse and rear end it

you can argue semantics with an ESL but that won't get any of us anywhere

If you mean cut across the path of the other horses, then no. That is the main "foul" that gets a horse moved down the order or dq'd.

>It affected who took 3rd/4th ffs
The horse that was blocked was running 2nd finished almost last and was in the preferred lane.

I am a local, here in southern Indiana, and I have watched (been to two derbys) all my life, and I have a hunch this shit was rigged from the beginning. Today is literally the first time I have known of "stewards" for this event.

...and if you watched the televised race, the blonde, woman steward was on air, talking to the jockeys about having a good, clean race...which has never been done before.

And from a payout stand point...the house may have had to pay more money out to Max Sec. betters, than Country House's few high dollar, pay outs. Maximum Security won that race, straight up, why? Because every single jockey had mud on their face, as MS jockey had a clean face, from being the leader in the mud.

I will never watch another derby again.

Interesting that the ratio of people bitching about the rules is almost the same as the number of people who don't signal when driving.

wow reddit sure is salty

>cheat
>get caught
>lose
unlike the nfl and nba horse racing has some actual integrity left deal with it fags

>Today is literally the first time I have known of "stewards" for this event.
Lol, fucking casuals. Did you think this shit was amateur hour hillbilly boat racing where people just show up and rules don't apply?

I hope the money you lost ruins any plans you had in the near future..

Ha!
It's name is Country HOUSE not Country HORSE!
I was reading it wrong all day.

i didnt read your blog i just wanted to say whatever its about the best thing you can do right now is die in a fire

Omg, it's freshie central here lmao

Good thing he will turn some of the competition into glue because this will be a real sticky situation

Nah. Maximum Security will cheat in those too. You can't trust that horse.

Pretty much this. If you don't have the balls to risk an accident, don't bother participating.

Nah he ironically is probably ecstatic as fuck.

The VAST majority of the money they make is by selling off the rights to fuck their horse after the fact.
The actual award payout for winning the Derby is fucking pathetic.

The fact they were DQ'd doesn't mean shit compared to the fact that their horse was the fastest on the track and people will pay HUGE amounts of money for their horse sperm.

Attached: 1541126327104.jpg (665x841, 86K)

>thinking anyone wants the genes of a shitty horse that runs hard but gets easily spooked like a retard

Maximum Security going to be Maximum Bully soon.

Attached: NWAL.0.jpg (670x1016, 163K)

nice thread kyle

Fixed it.

Attached: NWAL.0.jpg (670x1016, 329K)

I've been working in the yard. Where's the vid/webm so I can see if a horse got jobbed?

There are no rules about intentional crashing in NASCAR. I was in a bar with a harness racing judge and he thought it was a foul in real time.

Attached: a athlete.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

look at that fucking horse. he knows what he's doing. red card immediately

>And the horse is an athlete
So it has absurd tattoos, an embarrassing social media account and all kinds of STDs is what you're saying

>jockeys trying funny shit that could get people killed
They’re literally midgets, how is this not the entire appeal of the sport?

>I am a local, here in southern Indiana, and I have watched (been to two derbys) all my life, and I have a hunch this shit was rigged from the beginning. Today is literally the first time I have known of "stewards" for this event.
Then you don't know anything about the sport. Go educate yourself a bit.

Read the book about Seabiscuit is a good starting point.

*Reading

I dun goofed

>big Ben on the right

Top laff

Hourly reminder that Justify used another horse to block and Gronkowski should have been the winner

Attached: GettyImages-970620364-618x400.jpg (618x400, 60K)

Maximum Security is being shipped to the glue factory as we speak

>literally blocks ur path

Lmao

nah, the owners know he won the race and he'll be vindicated soon, and in the record books it'll be "Country House*"
>* Won via refrace

They robbed Maximum Security his rightful crown. Shit got me heated.

Attached: 1541872729655.jpg (600x426, 170K)

Hey I know people are talking shit about the decision but most people don't really even know the technicalities of the sports they actually watch regularly. Is there someone who actually knows the rules and can tell me if this was the right call?

user, I was at Saratoga last year on Travers day when Mike Smith kicked the horse coming up in his right side and his”win” was upheld by NYRA. There is no rhyme or reason. Only connections, money and the local governing body.

Lots of horses have died on the track for our amusement... The cheating was less about the race and more about safety. At that speed with the track in sloppy conditions, multiple horses could have been killed from that move.

People were pissed about Non calls in the NFL/NBA, but when it happens to animals. We don’t care as much.

It’s too much speculation to say WoWills could have won. Country house was the next one to finish—he is the winner

I put a cheeky 10 bucks on county house too fuck me man

>People were pissed about Non calls in the NFL/NBA, but when it happens to animals. We don’t care as much.
Most fans want the NFL to call fewer things, particularly regarding pass interference. One of the many reasons soccer doesn't catch on in America is diving players like Neymar are viewed as unsportsmanlike, pathetic pussies. One of the reasons hockey has been steadily growing is the players are allowed to just beat the fuck out of each other. Horses are protected more than most contact sport human athletes.

I can accept the safety issue as a reason for disqualifying the fastest horse, but don't try to deny the fact that if this were hockey, they would've just checked a horse into the rails, not given a fuck, and had a hoof fight afterwards.

Can they do a re-do of this shit?

No

Is Maximum Security going to get cooked up tonight?

Attached: ralphie psychopath.jpg (1037x476, 190K)

It was. Horse veered off its lane far too much, it's pretty clear in the replay it gets extremely close to touching another and in the path of at least a couple more.

Attached: 1535776441763.jpg (500x500, 91K)