Soccer

>Soccer

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0j6U42ma1rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Soccer
U wot m8? Do u want a fist in ur face u cunt?

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

Scousers will still make a petition so that the Newcastle dude in that webm who tried to break that poor innocent's fabinho's leg is banned for life

Attached: Foul.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>Brazilian
What a surprise.

Jesus, he could have killed him

dive and then a fucking own goal. that's what you get for being time wasting cunts, toons.

Why macacos always feel the need to dive and cheat fouls

Also if you look at Origi he used his arm to keep the defender down from jumping

It wins games. Also, I don't want to hear about honour from 5'3 mapuche mutts such as chileans.

Wait wtf happened in this one

WaitoH NO NO NONNNONOOONNOONNONON AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1549052151163.webm (1024x600, 2.79M)

he stood too close

elbowed van dijk, can't see it from this angle though

What the fuck was Dubravka again doing....I am so sorry newcastle bros

that's refball

To be fair he did trip him. The other guy just has a shitty connection and lagged a few milliseconds.

But I'm 5'5''

and it's still more exciting than the time wasting near the end of an NBA game- oh and flopping is commonplace in that sport also but it's a glorified celebrity worship/hip hop league for zoomers and hood niggas. corny.
and it's still more exciting than the constant "commercial time outs" randomly given at an NFL game (and I've been to many NFL games irl, it's disgusting how much time we just sit there in the stands doing fuck all.. and I'm from Buffalo, not fun). or the rules that gets changed or gets added on in which makes you wonder what's even the point of watching that 3 hour long shit.
and it's still more exciting than boreball in general. 2018/19 premier league season is god tier and that's facts

Attached: 1534895037904.jpg (700x367, 50K)

theres a tv programme in the uk called soccer am, what gives?

chile

goddamn macaco, because you you now i'm just flushing my depression away with booze and cigs

even with VAR this would go untouched, which is a problem

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

Nice pasta lmao

noone commenting o nthis?

>the slip the saved liverpool's title challenge

Would it evan be fair Not gifting liverpool wins?

No, it wouldn't. And still isnt.

Attached: 1556461970282.jpg (554x400, 35K)

it's an older one

Aren’t you faggots in a revolution over Maduro or some shit?

haha what the actual fuck?

the absolute state of this sport
they don't even try to hide it anymore

Attached: 1505999538497.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Been saying this for years, lads. English referees are SHIT.

What in the fuckiest fuck?

potent nerve gas

I hope Barcelona puts a sock in their mouth and ruthlessly obliterates them with no remorse.

>Man City drop points
>Liverpool finish top of the table
>this dive is reviewed
>result is reverted to 2-2
>Man City crowned champions

they tried the same at camp nou
thank god messi realised it and punched that retard's face in

elbow into Van Dijk's chest desu, this angle just doesn't show that very well. Also a retarded move by Rondon as it was completely unnecessary for him to get the ball in this circumstance

This is NBAlevel of rigging.

Now post Van Dijk arseblocking the Newcastle player on the edge of the box and getting no foul

refball af

Kek

We must protect The Narrative

savage pasta

Shut up favela nigger

HOLY FUCK

Attached: 4af.jpg (328x398, 34K)

Maybe he shouldn't have tried to break poor Fabinho's legs then, eh?

Well at least he got instant karma.

Attached: thumb_86667_default_news_size_5.jpg (850x510, 59K)

>called it the texas rise, heh

Attached: pt-kek.png (318x308, 169K)

klopp should have played origi upfront at nou camp

Not only that, it was an away goal so it counts double

vocaroo.com/i/s0j6U42ma1rE

this is too good

kek

>vocaroo.com/i/s0j6U42ma1rE
kek

You need medication, bud.

Attached: s.png (576x900, 1011K)

cringe