Windy game today

windy game today

Attached: slips into 3 points.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget the handball which should have been a red + penalty

they scored directly after it you lunatic

how can you stand so close to this and signal for a foul... unl... unless...

>pulls him down by his left arm with his left hand
wow how could the assistant standing right in front of them call that foul we couldn't see anything wrong from the camera perched way up on the stand behind them on the other side of the field fucking bullshit

>a goal is better than playing against 10 men for 70 minutes + a penalty

Attached: 1410620574508.jpg (590x532, 41K)

Have sex

Doesn‘t matter what is „better“ for them. They scored and Trent gets to stay on.

reminder that mane got booted in the head in the most blatant penalty this financial year and the ref waved play on

Have sex

Tell that to the frog

yeah it doesn't matter when it advantages Liverpool

*slips*
*wins*

>pulls him down

Attached: normal slip.png (497x419, 384K)

doesnt matter
despite cheating all season, liverpoo will finish 2nd and start to fade into irrelevance(again)

abls getting desperate when this is the best they can come up with

How are you so dense? If newcastle somehow missed, TAA would‘ve gotten a red and Newcastle a penalty. Luckily for Pool they scored and thus he gets to stay on.

some nice gets itt 2bh

>Heh, look at how desperate they are, pointing out that we cheated to win.

footballers cheat
all the time
newcastle cheated a load and then lost
have a go at them

i scored directly after that post you lunatic

Attached: kekken.webm (320x240, 555K)

you do realise that's a red even if he scored, right?

S C R O U N G I N G

I'm sure this argument sounded better in your head, kiddo

actually nvm not true

HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS

I'm sure that retort did too, retart

So it's basically like the handball never happened while it was blatant cheating it wasn't punished because Newcastle scored?

>kiddo

Attached: 1535699870248.jpg (220x237, 7K)

Because I'm sure if Jesus dives in the penalty area against Leicester to get City the game winning penalty you'd be just fine with that too, yeah?

you get a red card for handball when it's denying an obviously goalscoring opportunity
clearly that didn't happen

Yes. What do you expect? Give the goal, the penalty AND the red card? Blame the rules.

depends if mahrez is taking it or not

If the referee plays the advantage for an offence for which a caution / send off would have been issued had play been stopped, this caution / send off must be issued when the ball is next out of play, except for the denial of an obvious goal-scoring opportunity when the player is cautioned for unsporting behaviour.
thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

Ref fucked up then and should have called directly a penalty + red card

Attached: 1552250073496.jpg (516x516, 41K)

>Dives for a foul
>the ensuing free kick is the goal

nice sport.

I mean that's a false equivalence since it'd be an actual dive
But my money would be on Sterling doing that considering how many dives he's dove all season