Why dont 10 players link arms and form a circle around the 11th (who has the ball) and then walk into the other teams...

why dont 10 players link arms and form a circle around the 11th (who has the ball) and then walk into the other teams goal
no one could get to the ball without committing a foul

Attached: 11.png (741x568, 29K)

its called obstruction

because then the other team would score on the empty net

Because its against the rules genius

opposite team bunking up to send a player with a perfectly timed flilp inside the circle to challenge the ball

What if three players make a tower then a guy kicks the ball in the air, the guy on the top of the tower then starts juggling the ball in his head while the player on the botton runs towards the goal so the guy on top then do an assist to the strikers? If the tower suffers a foul it's a guaranteed red for the fouler because not only he won't be fighting for the ball, but he will also injure three players.
Literally flawless tactic.

what if a really fat player lay down on the ball and carried it into the net in his belly folds?

but then you have 3 injuried players for only one red card
if a team does this twice, then you are out of subs and down to 8 players

i was certain this was an american post before i clicked on it

Because it would make football fun to watch

Why dont football teams sign two of the worlds fattest and tallest men, put one in goal and another as a defender and they stand side by side and block the entire goal?

defenders obstruct players all the time

That's literally American football tho and we all know that ain't true

Because the front players would be offsides as soon as they pass the last defender due to obstruction

Attached: 1550839527920.webm (300x301, 2.97M)

/thread

lol

This isnt horse racing

Kek no way

lmao

kek when, where and why?

this just confirms what I've always believed: if you can envision it, you can find a video of it on youtube/the internet

>place 3 hamplanets on the left side of the field + 2 defenders as cover
>other side is watched by the other 5 players who can easily win the ball due to restricting the opponent'd movement

how the fuck did you find this?

Russians just sit on the internet all day and trade clips of gnarly shit, it’s their national sport.

i thought this was a normal "guy" activity