Mfw liverpool is actually gonna win the league

>mfw liverpool is actually gonna win the league

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Grand Blue - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.00_[2019.01.15_03.08.20].jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

no user it's not happening

Yes we are. I told you fucks to accept it months ago but none of you did.

Attached: ANZU OK HA HA EPIC FORCED MEME.jpg (1370x1406, 292K)

Vardy is too powerful against the top 6

You have to believe user

Why would you be angry about this?

I think they are winning the league too.

>mfw liverpool are gonna have the highest points total while not winning the league ever

old record was 89 poiints in 2012, we're already past that

feels bad man

Attached: kodomo mad.jpg (351x457, 97K)

They are going to choke against Wolves.

Mate, Wolves struggled against fucking Watford. They're not losing this.

I bet you're one of them low IQ hurr durr Jesus is better than Firmino people

They will slip up again.

take it boy

Attached: f4a5bc242d1d735f3704d35e49662f1b.jpg (480x513, 66K)

You chucklefucks have been saying this for the past three months. They haven't yet and will not. City WILL lose to Leicester and Liverpool WILL win against Wolves.

They already slipped faggot

Attached: 1556463593548.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

No chance City losing at home, if it was at Leicester I could see an upset potentially but City are just too good. They will win their remaining games

Pep in 7 games against Leicester has 5 wins and 2 losses

>mfw liverpool somehow wins the league

Attached: tumblr_ov1vbrQinb1u2rtfso1_400.jpg (372x372, 32K)

City are slipping, didn't you see their win against Burnley? It was fucking hilarity of luck from Aguero who is fucking knackered. They're not winning it. See this is gonna be a win for Leicester, not City. The only way for ABL's to win is hope Wolves beat Liverpool (which won't happen either).

>mfw i have no attachment to divegrass so i can join the laughter no matter which side wins

Attached: 1515474027768.png (750x711, 87K)

You chucklefucks have been saying this for the past three months. They haven't yet and will not. City WILL win to Leicester and Liverpool WILL lose against Wolves.

Leicester are gash la. City are obviously winning.

yeah they beat chelsea, united and spurs, I'm sure they'll slip against leicester

it's over lad

Always the one you least suspect. Leicester can get Top 7 if they win. They have a reason to win, which is EL.

So they have to win and have no interest in parking the bus?
They're fucked lmao

No, they don't have to win, but it would be good if they did. Again, Burnley only lost 1-0 to City, this so called 'good' team. Leicester are twice the quality of Burnley and so City are going to lose. Not sure why this is so difficult for you.

Wolves are only good against teams that are better than them

screencap this

Attached: uqk3aHR.jpg (2048x1374, 327K)

Being good does not equate good enough. Liverpool won't lose to Wolves, but City will lose to Leicester.

Leicester is 6 points away from Wolverhampton

any update on the friendly mudslime's injury?

How does that disprove anything I said? They beat City, they then go into the final day where a win could see them get EL spot (assuming Wolves lose to Liverpool).

Dunno how that disproves anything I said. A win will put them needing three points on the final day to make to EL. Assuming Wolves lose to Liverpool.

He died

Sorry, dunno why but my post wasn't showing, thought there was a bug.

>No, they don't have to win
Yes they have to to be 3 points away from Wolverhampton before the last match
>If they draw: 5 points away and can't comeback
>If they lose: 6 points away and can't comeback
There is no point at all in parking the bus to grab a draw

Attached: 1500562861819.jpg (500x425, 58K)

>doubting wolves against top teams

he was heard shouting allah snackbar from the stretcher as he was carried off the pitch

>falseflagging scouse anime bender
lyl
our year la leicester gonna do us a favour like

Honestly the >bald fraud/£1 billion for the carabao cup shitposting would be just as much fun as the >this does not fookin slip shitposting

Vardy is a ruck for the West Coast Eagles mate