Reminder that IF livershit win the league, they did it by cheating...

reminder that IF livershit win the league, they did it by cheating. many of their goals were offside and penalties from one season wonder salah diving. not to mention pickford gifting them a win for no reason at all. if the rules were applied correctly, livershit would have been out of the title race weeks ago

absolutely embarrassing and livercucks should be ashamed to defend this disgusting team

Attached: IMG_20190504_215400.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

understat.com/league/EPL/2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would be hilarious if they bottled it despite having this much refball in their favor

Yeah true, city never had a lucky goal or a ref call go their way this season.

Holy fucking shit nobody cares they won

Reminder you're so asshurt you are repeatedly using a photoshopped image

Attached: mane offside.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

he's still clearly offside

even today their player stopped a goal with their and there wasn't even a yellow

He's clearly level with the shoulder, which is a goalscoring part of the body so he's onside

Sure would be nice if city made some sort of comedy mistake to slip the two points away

Attached: english goalkeeping.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Imagine being THIS ABL. Why are you starting the damage control, anyway? Arent Liverpool going to slip next week anyway?

liverpool have 20 points this season from clear winning refball goals

Seething.

You're seething so much you can't even form a coherent sentence

The title is ours. Leicester will beat Shitty on Monday. It's fucking over for ABL.

Attached: SUPER EPIC BIG MEME FACE I THINK I DO NOT HAVE.jpg (579x664, 148K)

Holy fuck seething, dumb retards already making excuses and seething. Klopp made it. Fuck off.

This Liverpool side are a 70-point team without refball. That's why they got anally raped by Barcelona in a VAR competition.

correct

Some of the non-English people on this board are getting way too involved in this whole evil slippy Liverpool narrative.

Brain dead scousers don't know how angles and straight lines work

They're all the Zoomers who came to the board from Yea Forums and /int/ who only got into sports 2 years ago desperately trying to fit in

If it's so obviously offside, why photoshop the image to remove the other player? Pretty big admittance of guilt my man

Don't act like they don't deserve it. Many teams have been lucky with refball some seasons, last season for example they were unlucky. If they somehow win I'll laugh so much at these type of threads. But they probably slipped already anyways so the bandwagoners also need to shut up as they have zero (0) titles just to remind everyone. Next year la

>rent free

I mean, I think the original Gerrard slip is extremely funny because of the context, but this constant overreaction is hysterical.

xG DOESN'T LIE

liverpool should have 81 points and city 86 with one less game
understat.com/league/EPL/2018

Klopp made 0 titles and 0 trophies in another season? Weird flex but ok

this is why VAR is a thing

As a wolves supporter hopefully we smash them final game of the season. NOBODY wants the victims to win.

Attached: D0HrRAPXQAAIqBt.jpg (1042x625, 88K)

Exactly

ol rednose literally built a dynasty on bullshit ref decisions, nobody gives a fuck

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>Midul FC
>Orange
Doubt.

Attached: Norf Midul Attempt.png (1365x581, 315K)

literally trips over the fucking ball