MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

MOTD starts in 25 minutes on BBC One.

Running order: New/Liv, Car/CP, Bou/Tot, WHU/Sou, Wol/Ful, Eve/Bur.

>Gary Lineker introduces the goals, action and reaction from the six Premier League games to have taken place so far this weekend, including Liverpool ‘s trip to Newcastle. The title-chasing Reds enjoyed a fine 4-0 win in Boxing Day’s reverse fixture to ensure they ended 2018 top of the table, with Mohamed Salah and Xherdan Shaqiri among the scorers. The day’s other fixtures include Bournemouth versus Tottenham, Cardiff’s home match against Crystal Palace and Southampton’s game at West Ham.

Utter morons Danny Murphy and Jermaine Jenas are your """expert pundits""". How will Jermaine twist it today?

Attached: motd thread.jpg (460x276, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesftbI/status/1124787131497549824?s=19
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48093611
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48112154
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48124267
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48124274
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctalgia_fugax
plug.dj/the-mutant-rave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watch the goals we already saw on reddit with commentary recorded after the game is over
???
why does this show still exist?

hi where are link off th match no iplayer thank

Try TV Catchup.

hi fren thank but no long functiom i have now link match from some else thank fend

Catharsis

Laughed my head off at this

twitter.com/jamesftbI/status/1124787131497549824?s=19

lyl

It's me.

cheeky brown cunt

Can't see Liverpool getting to the CL final. No chance of them putting four past Barca.

Let no one say that 'pool haven't given everything this year. At least Kloppo realised to make subs earlier this game

halfway there

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>spuds lost
>to mememouth
>got two red cards

holy shit what the fuck

>Divock Origi will win a Premier League champion medal

>The 3 most undeserved points you've ever seen

I can't believe there are only 1-2 games left this season, this year really flew away.
I hope the cl final won't be disappointing at least.

Attached: zara.jpg (850x795, 459K)

>when this has happened twice this season
Not wanting to go all tinfoil hat but this title challenge seems ridiculously contrived.

I unironically believe that football is scripted.

>Italians

I suppose you have more call than most to believe it desu.

The dates of the matches are decided by the broadcaster who owns the rights.

The time of this match was changed last minute by the broadcaster.

The broadcast money is more than the ticket sales for over half of Premier League teams.

Of course it's scripted.

Attached: Carefully Chosen One.jpg (581x1032, 112K)

>motd thread ded because ABLs are crying in their box room

Attached: Liverpool Tonberry.png (810x780, 733K)

The Pickford jump in the Anfield Merseyside derby is the biggest one for me. Just seemed completely unnecessary.

But what reason would the PL have for making Liverpool win this year?

>Fabinho was directly between the defender and the linesman
>dives
>linesman still gives the foul

>But what reason would the PL have for making Liverpool win this year?

They don't. But City having to go to the last day to repeat their title win? Now THAT'S a money spinner.

Attached: red cards.webm (1024x576, 2.14M)

>that Son card

What the fuck was he thinking?

>tfw the CL final will be Barca murdering a bunch of 17 year olds until everyone's crying

;-;

He wasn't. But no surprise at Lerma overreacting like a moron after he was pushed. I would hope Howe bollocked him for that, but I doubt it.

>be Liverpool
>know the CL is a lost cause
>field reserve team
>be random second string scouser
>get to play against Suarez, QTnho and fucking Lionel Messi

This is the only fgood end

He wasn't thinking.
Kinda understandable desu, they are seeing their best chance at a cl final being taken away by a bunch of dutch zoomers.

>Spurs

They've drank their "Month of May Shit the Bed Juice".

I really think its written in the stars for Liverpool to win. I’ve never seen a team have so much sheer luck before.

>Now THAT'S a money spinner.
How??

Foyth was only on the pitch for 2 minutes as well

farewell, welsh birbs

I wish Tan had stuck to his guns and kept the red dragon branding

>mfw it happens
>mfw Klopp dedicates it to the 96
>mfw the HFSG say justice has been served
>mfw the absolute media circlejerk after it happens
>mfw it will be even more of a fluke than Manchester Etihad's 2012 PL

Also funny to note how the BBC disabled comments on the Barca-Liverpool article yet enabled for today's match. Definitely no sign of an agenda there, no sirree.

Attached: serious head explosion.jpg (301x499, 28K)

Good thing PL reds don't prevent Son from playing in the CL.

>LRL is still here
Surprised.

>I can't comment on a footy article, THIS IS CENSORSHIP!

Actually end your life.

Cardiff deserve to go down for killing a player.

Nobody killed anyone, they just refused to pay 15m quid for a literal headless corpse

the BBC have a Man Utd agenda la

He's ours now anyway

Attached: 1255932656467.jpg (2188x1012, 2.23M)

>set pieces stat
Yeah but how many more set pieces have they faced compared to last season

"The transfer of Sala, obviously awful for both player and club" - Danny Murphy

Don't know why this made me laugh so much

>reeeee bbc have an agenda
Fuck me, sounds like Corbyn's acolytes in here.

Just pointing out a strange quirk, that's all.

The four articles from this week's European games:
>Spuds: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48093611
>Livershit: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48112154
>Arselel: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48124267
>Chelshit: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48124274

Notice how the only one with no comments is the Liverpool one. Why would they disable the comments, I wonder? Constant abuse? Probably the most likely reason.

Usually they close comments after getting 8% homophobic or racist comments

It was changed because Liverpool have a game on Tuesday you mug

like this keeper desu

>Salah dying was awful for Salah

Top quality insight there danny

Will any top six club give Howe a chance?

>dele lalli

Maybe Utd, they make strange decisions,

No as he will get exposed. The top players wont respect a mr nice guy howe

They’d rather give the big jobs to Johnny Foreigner.

This. His style won't work anywhere else but Bournemouth. Had one spell at Burnley that saw him be average the first season and then ran off when it got tough the second.

Probably not, the big EPL teams have too much money at stake to "risk" on someone like Howe. That's why so many foreign managers get hired, because they've proved themselves in other leagues.

>last thing Poch needs is more dismissals
>Foyth decides to break some guy's leg

gook out

Imagine if spurs lose 14 games in the league and win the CL. I'd stop watching footy

Kek it was so deadpan that made me laugh too

If Son had gotten his military training could he have ended the Korean War singlehandedly?

>they've proved themselves in leagues worse than League 2

Isn’t he Chinese?

no crowd pressure at bournemouth, it's only 9k of subdued fans and only ever 1k away fans max. Huge job safety. Howe has never truly been tested to be given a top 6 job. Maybe Everton when Silva goes could take a chance but I can't see it.

Nah, he's worst korean. they let him skip military service by playing in the Asian Cup and fucking Spurs by having him absent

>Evertonians getting on little Eddie's back
He'd be off like a fucking shot.

Pochettino walked into the Spurs job after a good but not spectacular job at Southampton. Howe deserves a chance.

Spurs are actually pathetic.

No, but League 2 and Serie A are, as far as the head honchos of the EPL top 6 are concerned, totally different animals.

What does an anal orgasm feel like? Is it really better than a penile one?

Ask your Dad.

I have haemorrhoids and just wiping my arse after a shit is an ordeal. I cannot imagine that an anal orgasm actually feels good. I suspect it's a meme, like people pretending that obvious traps are girls and acting like you fancy them.

I'd have been happy for Howe to come to Lestah before they chose Brenny. But only with someone else making the transfers, he's had some shockers

I managed one in thr shower once [spoiler]it was pretty fucking great, yeah.[/spoiler]

What even causes haemorrhoids?

>But only with someone else making the transfers, he's had some shockers
His dealings with Liverpool in particular have been dreadful.

What with your fingers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proctalgia_fugax

Diet and poor anal hygiene

Too much anal sex

>Prevention
>High-voltage pulsed galvanic stimulation (HGVS) has been shown to be of prophylactic benefit, to reduce the incidence of attacks. The patient is usually placed in the left lateral decubitus position and a sterile probe is inserted into the anus. The negative electrode is used and the stimulator is set with a pulse frequency of 80 to 120 cycles per second. The voltage (intensity) is started at 0, progressively raised to a threshold of patient discomfort, and then is decreased to a level that the patient finds comfortable. As the patient's tolerance increases, the voltage can be gradually increased to 250 to 350 Volts. Each treatment session usually lasts between 15 and 60 minutes. Several studies have reported short-term success rates that ranged from 65 to 91%.

We need to look into the doctor behind this. I don't think any of that is a real treatment.

From what I recall, yeah.

Pretty great desu. Just get on lovehoney and get yourself an anal vibrator m8, its not gay really. You will feel like you're about to piss just before you come, don't worry though, you probably won't.

If you want it to be less gay, get your gf to peg you

So how does Yea Forums handle the final day of the season?

If all the games are on at 3pm do we have separate threads or a single mega thread?

both

both of those things
obviously no ones gonna be watching palace bournemouth though

Both but with the vital games having dedicated threads

There'll be 35 slip threads, 40 pep/poop threads, some match threads, a megathread and some American sports & motor racing threads which will get spammed off the board after about 10 minutes.

Literally only Liverpool and Man City will have people caring about them

>and some American sports & motor racing threads which will get spammed off the board after about 10 minutes

Attached: Licking Lips.jpg (200x194, 6K)

>another episode of this jack sullivan shit
>on the day he got thumped in the cup final
bravo

>hes not watching the shield on 4od

Get on it for fuck sake

plug.dj/the-mutant-rave

Playing beats lads, if you want to tune in

More of a Southland kind of fella', personally.

not convinced he's capable of that level management. Done unspectacular at this level with bournemouth despite a significant outlay. It's ok finishing 14th every year, but not sure what anyone would see in him.

You know, Julian Lowe isn't my favourite LA cop of all time..

>Done unspectacular at this level with bournemouth despite a significant outlay
You're a bit dim.

Feel free to give your viewpoint

It's amazing how much bias there is to favor liverpool, absolutely disgraceful

fuck off, wog

outraged by everything ashamed of nothing
I finally understand

Attached: canelo-jacobs.jpg (800x533, 165K)

Poch is a chad. Howe isn't. Bournememe also haven't been that good this season to warrant it.

reddit-tier post

what did you expect him to do you fucking retard. just let some random quadroon run up to him and hit him in the back of the neck and kick his hand like that