Dives like all Liverpool scum and gets a free kick

>Dives like all Liverpool scum and gets a free kick
>Liverpool scores from the set piece
>The good guys lose

Attached: skysports-fabinho-liverpool_4447732.jpg (768x432, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NUFC_Banter/status/1124777748948508674
90min.com/posts/6360102-over-10-000-liverpool-fans-sign-petition-to-get-lionel-messi-banned-after-fabinho-punch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the dive

twitter.com/NUFC_Banter/status/1124777748948508674

Liverpool should have been down to 10 men

it's amazing how much the refs favor Liverpool, I think the American owners are bribing them

scouser scum etc

if it makes sp seethe its based

it's refball, this is like the 10th time in this season Liverpool wins a few minutes before the end of the match undeservedly

Why has no one just two foot flying-tackled the Liverpool players and snapped their legs in half yet.

>it's amazing how much the refs favor Liverpool,
Relax, they still won't win the league.

Sorry guys, I turned the game on right as he scored it’s all my fault

This.

>good guys lose
>gypsy fag clearly loses

Attached: kek_face.jpg (800x800, 135K)

kill yourself

This. Rafa should have put JJ Shelvez on to end Salad's career.

Title fight keeps the audience high so they have every reason to refball Liverpool and keep it close

Rafa loves Liverpool though, his family still live on Merseyside

Same thing city was doing last year with their last minute finishes

> S E E T H I N G

Attached: seething_wojak.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>Newcastle being unable to defend against the free kick somehow makes Liverpool bad guys

HE FOOKIN SLIPPED!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, city is in full charge

This was the slip

Please deposit more tears and check out these dubs

>slips to win

you can't make this shit up

No, Liverpool being cheating, diving scum makes them bad guys. See

>cheating is okay when its liverpool who do it
>please please newcastle help us heeelp uuuusss
>oh fuck off newcastle we hate you anyway

I felt sorry for them at some point because of how much they're ridiculed, but this season it's poetic justice that they got their hopes up and will lose all trophies in the span of 1 week.

based

Except City are going to lose on Monday.

Yet he wont get a retrospective ban for it.

The stupidest rule they introduced because they have done jack shit to enforce it so players still dive all the time.

Webm of the dive

Attached: bgftr.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

>ABL incels still going at it
Have sex

City and Liverpool are both "bad guys". There have been no good guys left in the running for the PL title for months now.

disgusting
How the FUCK doesn't the side ref see that?

There are no 'good guys' in the top 6 anyways, just levels of 'bad'.
Leicester are the only good guys to win the PL in recent times

english referees are absolutely terrible

Not even a dive, he pulls his arm so he loses balance to the side lmfao

Yeah, like they were supposed to lose to Spurs or United right? delusional lol

there is nowhere near enough contact for him to ddve to the floor like that, absolutely spineless assistant too hes looking directly at them standing a few feet away

>he fucking slipped

He is the one who flags for the foul. English referees are terrible, worst in Europe. Only gonna get worse next year with VAR because they will use it to ref the game rather than as an aid.

Mate, I don't think you understand. Leicester are completely rampant against the Top 6. They are going to win. Liverpool are destined to win. Even if you didn't believe that, the FA isn't going to allow Liverpool to lose.

They where under Puel because he parked the bus and hit on the counter. Not the same under Rodgers, they outplayed Arsenal last week because they are shit, that wont happen against City at home.

Clear foul
ABLs seething

Nah, Arsenal have schizo manager who doesn't know how to do tactics. Even the players have said they don't get why he did what they did. That's rather irrelevant, Arsenal are suitably good enough to consider beating them 3-1 a mark of pedigree and this will result in them believing they can do the same to City. City are losing this, draw at best. Liverpool will not lose the league. I keep saying it, nobody believes me. Well, Monday, it is all over, so, we'll see then.

City have gotten away with thrice as much over the season. If you're going to start looking for FA favouritism then tally everything up properly lest you forget how much the modern Brits bend over for oily Arab cock & money.

doesn't look like a dive to me being honest
how the fuck do you fall like that on purpose

Attached: 15194f3084bd1fdf9b3b5e5f6807acc7c53a1650.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 34K)

wonder if newcastle fans will start a faggot petition like liverpoo fans did about messi getting a free kick against fabinho...
90min.com/posts/6360102-over-10-000-liverpool-fans-sign-petition-to-get-lionel-messi-banned-after-fabinho-punch

>Scouser scum

Good ebening everyone

>English """referees"""