He would be winning a treble if he stayed... wtf was he thinking??

He would be winning a treble if he stayed... wtf was he thinking??

Attached: alx_neymar-barcelona_original3.jpg (1500x1200, 420K)

"I am better than Messi, I scored a hat trick against Huesca and he didn't"

€£¥$$$

Poor people get crazy for the money once they've it, they don't think about achieving anything else

Spbp

He wasn’t

1. messis shadow
2. Barcelona are boring club
3. winning cup and spanish league equates to nothing
4. winning all the time with same boring club in same eazy league is not winning
5. fcuk Barcelona

winning everything every year
not fun

He wanted to get out of Messi's shadow and win the Ballon d'Or

But now he's living in Mbappe's shadow lmao

He wanted to go party in Paris.
The same with Dani Alves, which is sad since he has 10 yr old kids.

Barcelona would be paying him nearly as much, who cares at that point?

6. money
7. Barcelona will lose to Liverpool
8. otherwise lose to Ajax

>winning cup and spanish league equates to nothing

Based retard.

>french league is not boring
>PSG won it 6 times in the last 7 years
brainlet

>barcelona will lose to liverpool
xddddddd

>hes a barcelona fan from not spain
why would anyone willingly support such an awful, vile club wow

>spanish league is ez
>french league is competitive and hard
>PSG is a great club not owned by sandn
>European football hasn't been dominated by spanish teams in the last 10 years

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

>Brainlets claiming money
I'm sure he was paid peanuts at barcelona yes?

Shoulda of gone to an Italian club, then maybe Ronaldo would of went back to the EPL

>nearly
No way lad

Alba would not be playing as well as he went back to playing after that fraud left
Messi+Alba >>>> Messi+Neymar

>would of
come on lad

>If I can't be the best player in the world so I will become the most expensive

players get a percentage of the transfer fee and no he wouldn't be getting paid as much

It's funny because under Messi's shadow, he was getting chances created from both suarez and Messi.
Mbappe and Cavani arent the kind of players who would see a chance to shoot and pass instead. Now he has his family begging teams behind the scenes to sign him

9. Can't take vacations to shag sister

And now he can't even win a farmers league cup. Good riddance, such an arrogant waste of space. Hope he rots in Ligue 1.

he is a good Christian and therefore after a couple conversations with Ronaldo during clasicos, he realized he can't keep giving his name to a jewish club of cheaters like uefalona fc
>3. winning cup and spanish league equates to nothing
exactly, their c onstant scatalan refball wholly devalued them, especially after Ronaldo stopped putting up with it, now only catalanoids watch that boring shit and it will lose all its fans before long unless the refball is stopped

Weak mind, couldn't stand being in the GOAT's shadow. While he could become great and be an upgraded better version of Suarez.

He wanted the Ballon D'or more than anything else and figured he would never get it playing with Messi. Then he shows up to PSG and is still playing in someone's shadow (Mbrap). Fucker must be regretting this lost weekend in Paris so much.

Nonsense, his playstyle has nothing to do with Suarez
He'd be a downgrade version of Messi

I didn't mean his playstyle, more his general role in the team. They played together well but Nerman couldn't accept being a second place unlike Suarez.

get a life schizo

It is sad indeed. Barcelona would have dominated CL and cucked Madrid so hard these years if he had stayed...