Is brought to his tomb in valley of the kings

>is brought to his tomb in valley of the kings
2:3

Attached: 45543.jpg (628x378, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Imagine thinking ancient Egypt bears any relation to modern Egypt.

>any relation
surely there is some relation, cuckboy

WE

I can think of one fairly obvious relation

well, you fuckers stole everything belonging to ancient Egypt

نحن

Nubian bbc correct

The people living there now are mostly the descendants of the ancients.

>hmm that would look delightful in a museum

Attached: napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

Finders keepers losers weepers
Imagine having an ancient tomb the size of a skyscraper in your country and being too lazy to even check it out

>a Canadian helping his overlords

not surprised

just meming m8. take the stick out ur bum

This. Gate of Ishtar and Pergamon altar in Berlin is completely insane. There is so much loot on Museumsinsel. I apologize for the low educated german posters here. Pic related is some roman market gate situated in the room next to the gate of ishtar.

Attached: 20170316_121957.jpg (4128x2322, 932K)

how the fuck did they transport that stuff?

Beautiful stuff. Those Romans were something else when it comes to marble and stonemasonry

what about the beautiful things you stole from the jews? I guess this also was completely insane in Himmlers private museum

Wooden crates. Lots of them. I actually happen to have worked for a decade on famous sites in the middle east. Way earlier periods though.

Meanwhile half of our country consists of Boomers LARPing as World War 2 veterans when they weren't even alive during it

S E E T H I N G

Attached: ed02de1e40d66f17256ef26bd0cfa0052fca1722a883277ce90a043e166f6bea.png (1500x1500, 295K)

>I actually happen to have worked for a decade on famous sites in the middle east.
neat. any cool stories?

Based

>>/egy/

can I come visit the pyramids or are you guys still riotous?

They litterally sold the right to excavate to us, the Eygptians back then didn't give a fuck about it and preffered getting money it. It's only now that they realise how popular the artifacts are that they cry foul

Copts still speak a version of Ancient Egyptian retard

Most Egyptians are descendents from ancient egypt. People don't tend to move on a big scale.

It's an unpopular opinion but you were actually the guys who taught them that they should cry foul.
Too many. Syria fucked it all up for me plus i couldn't take it any longer to be a drunk desert psycho with a bunch of desert psycho friends. I want children and a life. But fuck me what a time that was. I wouldnt trade it for anything. user if you get the chance to do something exceptional do it. But be warned we will definitely bite off more than you can chew.

Attached: IMG_5512.jpg (2592x1936, 1.05M)

Damn. very cool Krautbro. i'm a history student so I'd love to do shit like this. I have such a high opinion of archaeology

We wuz kangz n sheeeeeit before the wyte boi took it all away. We cumin for u wh*teoids.

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

Imagine having a glorious culture and history and LARPing as an Arab. Nothing against Arabs, but still...

Only 17% arab DNA.

Attached: VecEra.jpg (1024x694, 329K)

Weird i had a year of study with a historian who specialized in roman law. Guy was pretty cool he was very good at getting amazing postdocs to get by. He said basically the same thing he was obsessed with field archaeology. I on the other side loved to just study some roman history purely by text.

WATCH THIS GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=vLXOkZtAkPw

>He said basically the same thing he was obsessed with field archaeology.
yeah, I just always felt like it was by far the best source for piecing history together. men lie, artifacts don't.

Careful though there is projects outthere who tinker with their datings and have a very loose way of interpretation of typology. Kinda came with postmodernism and assholes take advantage of this new freedom. Also so many brainwashed countries publish complete made up archaeology (eg japanese scandals, eastern europeans thinking they direct descendents from neolithic cultures).

Britain raped and pillaged half the world but >we actually built infrastructure and attempted to spread knowledge to the places we colonised for muh long term profits, whereas lots of European countries just smash and grabbed

yeah, it's not perfect but I still value it very highly. do you have any more photos of when you were on a dig?

Start by reading Empire by Niall Ferguson. Stop using the word muh when talking global spanning centuries of history.

arabs back in the day didn't tend to migrate or marry from the places they conquer, they just set up an arabian ruler over said place.

there is literally fuckall to see

Better than us. We burned four of them to ashes last year. #ripnationalmuseum

egypt is a meme
ancient phoenicia is better

>Britain raped and pillaged half the world
I can literally smell the curry through my monitor. Yuck!

more to see than on mars, you stupid ayy

based. Been there

Attached: IMG_20160812_170219.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

better than being blown apart by muslims today

That's right.

Attached: image.png (543x600, 487K)

WE

Reminder that Egypt has always functioned based on a racial hierarchy similar to how India and Saudi Arabia function today.

same was more impressed by pergamon desu

this desu
our extended family was literally kangz, germanbro

same is true of persia and carthage, and also sumeria

Unless they all got murdered/raped right?

based and hoteppilled

>le artifacts meme
I seriously hope you don't become a historian

Humans just like you and me have been living on this planet for 250,000 years, and we are only likely to find any identifiable objects from the last 50k and we don't see material culture that can tell us a whole lot until the last 10k

artifacts primarily tell us about state-based human behavior from the most recent 3% of human history, and until about 400 years ago, most humans weren't even apart of a state-class based society

FOH

what's your point?

FOHHHHHHHHH

>t. we wuz kangz

>artifacts are bullshit!
>except for the period involving civilization!
>which is what you are studying!
cool. thanks for spewing hot air

TOILET

I have guess you have never been to the Museumsinsel in Berlin.

We, too, have lots of their stuff displayed their for our entertainment.

Wait the material culture you find around 10k in the middle east and anatolia even from non sedentary people is pretty amazing. Those were not states and in case of göbekli tepe probably not even farmers. Also i took a bunch of classes in college on european lithic analysis. Those objects are not unidentifiable and actually pretty sophisticated for what is thought to be made by some half apes.

you didn't steal it though

is egypt safe to visit yet or are they still beheading people in public for attention

still a shithole

Thoughts on AC Origins?

Egyptian tomb robbers did more to destroy the preservation of ancient egyptian culture than the rest of the world combined.

And niggers in the west speak English, it doesn't mean they're the original peoples of those countries. Between the mamluks, ottoman and Arab invasions and rape, they're a totally different people today.