/NFL/ General - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Edition

OAK: Gruden: 'The door is wide open at left guard'
KC: Mecole Hardman signs rookie deal with Chiefs
NYJ: Jets officially decline Darron Lee's option
OAK: Raiders keeping Kolton Miller at left tackle
PIT: Steelers decline '20 option on CB Artie Burns
PHI: Eagles snap up LB Zach Brown on 1-year deal
GB: Packers get first-rounder Savage signed

Attached: Dolphins jojo.png (1196x751, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/gb
profootballfocus.com/news/draft-why-rashan-gary-is-not-a-first-round-talent
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2uaSl7jlY
twitter.com/SN_Ohio/status/1124073651979149313
cbssports.com/nfl/news/jon-gruden-made-wild-prediction-about-nathan-peterman-before-2017-nfl-draft/
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/20/jon-gruden-hopes-to-restart-nathan-peterman-this-offseason/
cbssports.com/nfl/news/will-nfl-overtime-rules-be-changing-in-2019-cowboys-showing-serious-support-for-chiefs-proposal/
youtu.be/wuWuovcDYXo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZymSrDfLhW8
youtu.be/nNwv4GUD8aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE! One superbowl ring for Carson Wentz

Attached: FC6FBED3-0B51-4C40-95A4-1B7F8D68DEB0.jpg (902x1238, 228K)

only post in this thread if you like to watch your wife have sex with other men

I dont have a wife checkmate

#
>first overall pick
>5'9 meme QB with a room temperature IQ

>6th overall pick
>6'5 Chad with a MENSA card

Feels good being a Giants fan right now

ONE! One superbowl ring in the shitty of Filthydelphia

Whats the point on posting in any thread since we all know the Patriots are going to win the AFC yet again faggot

>season starts
>Bills suck
>jets are better but not as good as the patriots
>Miami is in rebuild about to go 3-13, with one of those wins against the patriots
>patriots win the division, again
How does this happen so many times in a row

Attached: 03F46017-6F17-472F-8F56-DC6909935672.jpg (400x242, 31K)

I wasn't even talking specifically about the AFC East, fuck.

Dolphins have a QB now bro, the tank meme is over. They're winning the Owl at home.

Attached: chosen rosen.jpg (1074x946, 142K)

Why do the Cardinals STILL have the ugliest fucking uniforms in the league?

JEW

forgot pic

Attached: 900129416.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

death to ricciardo.

Wrong. Pats will go 19-0, cucking both the bills out of 4 Owls in a row, and getting the perfect season In Miami.

Attached: rover.jpg (1024x704, 288K)

Did you watch him play last season? Possibly the worst qb in the league.

>eat asparagus
>now my piss smells
So how's your day going bros?

Go loins

The Bucs do

Attached: 1556575053627.jpg (479x804, 176K)

What ethnicity is this nose trying to convey?

>that feelio when >your team didn't fuck up the draft and even got praise for the picks

SKINS FANS WYA. OFFSEASON CHAMPS 80 YEARS RUNNING.

Zero! Zero super bowl rings won by Carson Wentz

Attached: (((Cards))).png (1280x757, 65K)

MECOLE HARDMAN? MORE LIKE POLE HARD-FOR-MEN LMAO

Just you wait, hockenson is gonna be great and the rest of the loins picks will be called underrated

Based

Cardinals had the worst O-line. Also he had two bad offensive coordinators and a 1st time head coach. Watch him play while he was in college.

SEETHING Goys

fair point, but at least they're attempting to be modern and not carrying on awful yoke and piping trends from over a fucking decade ago

The titans and phins are worse, titans color scheme of blue, white, purple etc is the worst in the league

jesus christ look at the AFCS
please
every single nfl fan here. explain to me how the colts went from peyton to luck somehow.
and yet they havent taken the division every single year.
the patriots at least had rex ryan fuck them up a few times a year with schemes.

but the titans? jags? texans? the great football mind of bill o brien is whats taking the colts down?
what a fucking joke of a team. the afcs is a joke division full of the most pathetic teams in the league. you could take the worst team from any other division and put them in the AFCS and they would take it every year.

so with all the offseason dicksucking of the colts (off admittedly great drafts) whats the excuse?
we all agree the colts are a fucking joke of an organization right? I mean 3 division wins in the current decade?
because mariota and brock osweiler and bortles were really insurmountable?

they are going 8-8. those faggots play down to their level of competition every game and they deserve their losses. fuck that team. fuck that entire disgrace of a division.

>Cardinals had the worst O-line. Also he had two bad offensive coordinators and a 1st time head coach. Watch him play while he was in college.
>implying anyone but (((you))) is seething

Attached: 1556845538781.gif (320x180, 570K)

/Bills Owl 2020/
Soon it will be our year la'

Had does having a bad O-line translate to holding on to the ball too long and throwing a pick exactly?

The nfl is a shitty organization of capitalism were the working class dont get any thing and the rich control all the teams and we dont get to make new teams

>t. gay jew cuck

>blaming the Jews for your tiny penis

Fuck off

You first loser.
Hate liberals
Hate faggots
Hate LA
Love America
Love my nanners
Simple as

The fuck did you take up your time t.autist

> hates faggots and liberals
>loves naners
Kek

There are dozens of us. DOZENS.

Cant respond thats what i thought

Assuming you are I have no fucking clue what you meant and I'm not even that drunk yet.

Attached: 1430010644447.jpg (228x193, 12K)

Today is Nathan Peterman's birthday. Say something nice about him.

Attached: D5vLxbcWAAAaehW.jpg-large.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

He's not JaMarcus Russell

Underrated

>Nathan Peterman
My names Nathan and let me tell u, being a Nathan is fucking miserable. There's nobody really that fucking important or famous named Nathan, except some dude who starred in a show people will write about in their suicide letters.

Every comedy show makes fun of the name Nathan by having their weird/socially awkward, loser outcast character be Nathan, the worst NFL QB to play is named Nathan.

Nathan is a cruel joke of a fucking name, and the reason why I was named Nathan? My dads name is John, and he wanted a fucking Jr. mom wouldn't let him name my two older brothers John, so he named me Nathan, you know, cause Johnathan.

Even my reasoning for being named this is lame. God fucking damn it man. One Nathan that does something better than anyone else, all I want.

Best cavalry commander of all time was Nathan Bedford Forrest

Also your mom is dumb because John and Jonathan are two entirely different names.

>Nathan Bedford Forrest
>Best cavalry commander
>Still lost the war

how about that

Well, some people still Johnathan with an H, her reasoning was that it's the closest thing he'll get to a Jr. cause Nathan is half of Johnathan and yeah. Some fuckin bull, share the same middlename as my dad too, so essentially as close as a Jr. as he got.

One man can't win a war by himself. He was still the cleverest son of a bitch in America at the time.

>keeping Gabe Jackson at Right guard
come on Gruden. the big dude's a natural at left guard.

>he does it for free

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

The best cavalry commander of all time was Alexander the Great you fucking retard.

MY
COLTS
are going 19-0

Attached: E6AB353D-E1B6-418A-842B-78EB412C4645.png (678x602, 58K)

That's BEWD's ring, Carson just has a copy.

Alexander is overrated. His dad was twice the man he was.

>alexander the great
>the man who just stayed behind a few dozens pointy sticks
nice meme

Not as a cavalry commander. As a cavalry commander no one innovated the offensive theory of cavalry in mixed unit tactics more than Alexander. NBF would tell you the same thing. The hammer and anvil maneuver at Guagamela was a masterpiece that inspire commanders to this day. Sure he used the disciplined units trained by his father to pull it off but no one had ever dreamed of using them in that manner before.

not if my epic raiders got anything to say about it
we got
>Gruden
>Based carr (A true gruden grinder)
>Gabe fucking Jackson (The biggest O-line man of the league, also known as Big smooth)
>AB (nigga we robbed Shittsburgh blind)
>VONTAZE BURFICT (AKA Backbreaker)
>CLELIN FERREL
>Josh Jacobs
oh and who can forget
>the ghost of Al Davis

>he doesn't know that Alexander led the companion cavalry personally from the front
>he doesn't know that before Philip died Alexander commanded cavalry in the North fighting scythians
>he doesn't know that Alexander used his infantry to pin down the bulk of the Persian army and then personally charge the gap straight for Darius causing him to flee the field in terror
A fucking leaf i swear.

is this the real thread?

Mayock was my favorite draft analyst, and all time great play by play guy when he would occasionally do pre-season games. He was so fucking good.

It's gonna hurt watching him become a complete clown as a GM.

I almost feel like either of could be successful if paired with a normal person. But together, the endless circle-jerk of "heh heh we're smarter than everyone" will become so vacuous it's going to set the raiders back decades.

They won't have to be good they'll be in Vegas. They'll be the new Browns but with built in viability.

Hey guys I'm the new resident Steelers trip nice to meet you all

Black and Gold? More like Wack and Old!

Faggots of thine same name perhaps

>>Miami is in rebuild about to go 3-13, with one of those wins against the patriots
Early season game against a former defensive coach coming off a Super Bowl appearance...
We know how this story plays out.

Captcha is fucking me up famm

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-170713~01.png (768x434, 68K)

Can't wait for NFL season. My team is going 9-7! So fun!

Welcome friend. Please remember that this is a thread about football, not your blog where you talk about your politics/ religion/ favorite celebrities.

wtf the Browns signed Chris Rock

Attached: 1a33d80c-5b13-43dd-bb1c-621f818b1eda_750x422.jpg (750x422, 62K)

How much do you think coaching matters with generational talent?

>Las Vegas Raidauhs
>be fucking awful
>still fun to watch and well attended because everyone is gambling on if Gruden can somehow figure out how to cover the biggest NFL spreads.
Checks out

Look at Aaron rodgers. If he had more help and good coaching they’d have more SB appearances than the Belicheats.

Sorry. And in that case, niiiice one.

>Las Vegas Raiders
>only lasts two seasons because San Antonio builds them a nicer stadium
He isn't Al. But Mark is still a Davis

They're stuck til the lease runs out. It'll be the 2030 San Antonio Raiders. If we haven't melted the economy and blown up the world by then that is.

There are two types of black people: Browns and Stealers

His dad would have figured a way out. He was a cheeky cunt.

>Packers add 3 defensive starters in FA
>Use 2 first round picks on defenders who will most likely start
>Versatile OL and the best receiving TE in the draft
>Got rid of the worst coach in the league
Give me a legitimate reason the Packers won't win the NFC North

Because having 5 brand new defensive starters doesn't portend greatness but rather a very bad defense.

No running game and Rodgers always gets injured.

>no running game
except for the back with the highest YPC in the league last year

>5 improvements isn't an improvement
solid argument.

How much did that help them?

khalil mack
danielle hunter
eddie goldman
akiem hicks
anthony barr
leonard floyd
xavier rhodes
roquan smith
eddie jackson
linval joseph
harrison smith
plus whatever the lions can throw at them
also a few more reasons they wont win the nfc north
>packers roster
>1 good RB
>1 good WR
>1 good TE
>0 good DE's
>1st year coach

>implying it's relevant when the offense was stale and predictable
you just start watching football this year?

If you have to replace half your defense at once your old defense was awful and your new defense isn't good. Improvement or not its a bad situation.

>0 good DE's
it's almost like they picked up two edge rushers in FA and a DE with the first pick in the draft
I mean I wouldn't expect a vikings fan to know anything, you literally thought your team was a contender last year
stay delusional you racist, enjoy last in the division

>rebuilding a defense is a bad situation
you're literally retarded

Raiders gonna win the AFCW this season

Attached: 1427000243589.png (500x600, 81K)

berds

Attached: 6476153F-A0F8-4B79-8189-0BB82A59673A.png (613x556, 63K)

Yes adding 5 starters at once is bad. I'm sorry that's a hard pill to swallow but that's just facts. They didn't have depth to replace and now they need to teach half their defense a new scheme and get them together. Best case scenario they gel late just in time for a playoff run but 2020 will probablu be a better year for the pack.

they might
they won't

Just had a bad nightmare.. it was me reliving the events back in ‘19.. that summer I got raped by a group of Somalians.

Honestly the Vikings need a black QB.
I'm so fucking tired of ALL of the white QB's, nothing's working, I miss Teddy :(

This was unironically one of my favourite stands in all of JoJo. What a great idea.
Since I don't know anything about handegg, nor do I care, I'll be off now.

Attached: underworld larry csonka.png (500x463, 243K)

how can one man be so impossibly incorrect

Attached: 1556915072123.jpg (400x400, 38K)

The Rams will finish second in the division after the Seahawks.

Bears and Colts are going to regress HARD this year

>tfw the Patriots have more big 4 championships than all of your city’s sports teams combined
Astros: 1
Rockets: 2
Oilers: 2

Attached: JJ Watt Pepe.jpg (930x767, 49K)

>*Seahawks will finish 2nd behind the niners
Ftfy fren

No chance.

Attached: 1552695782550.png (400x300, 253K)

>0 (ZERO) championship game appearances

>Rasm never recover from the owl and finish behind the Tardinals
I want this to happen very badly.

espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/gb

please show me these edge rushers youre talking about?
the smiths? rashan gary? oh fuck. the guy that got 4 sacks last year in the pros and a guy that got 4 sacks last year in NCAA.
wow.
thats almost double digits if you add them together. Im sure the packers are gonna be a top 5 defense this year.

please tell me what pass rushers youre talking about.

Are the 49ers really pinning their CB hopes to injuryless seasons from Sherman and Verrett?

Its called a goal line, you fucking weeb
Fuck do I hate anime

Sorry, but >we are gonna do it

Attached: 172C941C-E7DB-4DBB-AAFF-6CB02C59087A.jpg (902x1285, 212K)

You’re a literal brain dead monkey, the Vikings would’ve been the 6th seed even with cousins playing like shit. The rookie kicker caused the Vikings a playoff run

>I literally don't watch football outside of my own team!
found the casual, Gary was double teamed constantly, feel free to watch literally any of his tape.

in all fairness haskins really was the best pocket passer in the draft this year and if he wasnt black he would be my favorite
I think he steps in and does decent then just never progresses after his rookie year

>literally have one starter who might be a downgrade
>regress

Attached: UpsetWithBears.jpg (453x442, 44K)

That's a sick cop bro
T. Niners fan
There's a bettors chance that happens. Murray and the air raid probably get a free year til the NFL catches up but the cards roster is so deficient they could put up meme video game stats while still only getting between 6 and 8 wins. Meanwhile the Rams honestly look like a team set for a hard super bowl hangover and have had a lot of players move off their defense while their offense was actually exposed several times down the stretch with Belichick putting the exclamation point on it. Really they're a Gurley injury away from top of the draft.

>they only missed the playoffs because of one moment!
this is a toddler's argument, try again when you're older maybe
if you need me to explain to you why your argument is pathetic, it would be so embarrassing honestly I'd suggest you don't even reply but I will if you need me to.

Can someone please explain to me how the Patriots won't go to the AFCCG at the very minimum this season?

I'd still like to see if Witherspoon can do something. He got ate up a bit last year at the beginning but came back mentally tough at the end and he's got all the physical traits for this scheme.

Gurley is already injured. He has arthritis. He will never be the same.

Attached: yfwdbdwdsb.png (794x423, 257K)

Vikings got assraped by the fucking bills hahahahahahahaha

Nigger loving faggots haahahahahaahah

they don't have a TE on the roster
seems like people don't understand how important Gronk was to the success of that offense the last few years, he was arguably more important than Brady.

i bet you said the same thing when this guy had a leg injury

Attached: 58DA66AB-5E2B-49C6-A5F8-D7BABDDBDE7F.png (512x512, 77K)

How can we hate Colin? His takes are fucking hilarious. Truly /our guy/.

>the absolute state of vikings fans

>Colin "mindraped by Baker Mayfield" Cowherd
>cant respond to the argument because you have no response
Quality

>seething packers fan upset because he loves niggers
OH NO NO

>nigger loving faggot
Nah, I'm not a kangz fan

Attached: IMG_1483.jpg (1066x1332, 291K)

It's completely different. Gurley will never be 100% again, you can't recover from arthritis. It is sad, he could have been one of the greats, but his body can not handle it.

jesus christ.
Im the casual. because its not like every stud pass rusher on every single big name team was double teamed every single play all year long. they just let myles garrett, clelin ferrell, jj watt and others have free shots at the QB.
>instead of making the case that gary absorbs double teams and opens up the shots for others on D to blow up the play this faggot talks about how his production will improve in the NFL
howabout this
>He totaled 44 tackles, including 7.5 for loss and 3.5 sacks in his last year
or you can read this
profootballfocus.com/news/draft-why-rashan-gary-is-not-a-first-round-talent

gary is a fucking lucky penny thrown into a wishing well
that faggot is all "upside" thats always 2 years away from developing
luckily for him the packers are world famous for developing defensive talent in a long term approach

Will this spic ever learn basic English?

Yeah, you support sand niggers. It’s okay cuck

OH NO NO nigger packers fan literally SEETHING

Kekus Maximus

Attached: 8adk602u71r21.jpg (960x799, 79K)

at least I know how to pronounce the letters H and R like a fucking grown up you fucking child raping paki scumbag
ehlo gubna just avin a giggle mate, peace be upon yoh name

>flagposts to cope with his massive interracial fetish
>thinks London represents the whole UK
Cant remember the last time I saw a coloured lad

>hes not white
How do you cope with this reality every day? Without dodging the question

Jesus you're so mad
>speculation
>same useless cherry picked stats that prove your argument
>somebody elses opinion parroted as your own
have an original thought you useless racist
>Drafting somebody with freak athleticism that you can't teach is a bad idea
stay furious little man

When would Haskins have been drafted if he played behind Duke's OL?

This is Yea Forums, we all have a massive interracial fetish deep down.

Keep coping cuck

Attached: 94E30F8F-AC53-4C99-AE65-11EBCDA1B4C7.jpg (1400x977, 136K)

>literally furious
English is just about the only language in existence that consistently uses the hard R sound

Does it count with asian ladyboys? Its only because uncut is the most feminine benis type

Based. That sandnigger is literally seething atm

>seething because you know you'll see a nigger or a spic at some point tomorrow when I can guarantee I wont
I can tell how bad this hurts you

I guess so, but I was talking about how all of us want to breed a big booty black girl so we can raise the next mulatto meme qb.

light skin
allemanian
hate niggers
hate spics
hate sand niggers
hate jews

and the further back you go the worse it gets. any mexican over the age of 40 would have qualified to be a KKK member years ago
its only 2nd generation pisa's that actually tolerate niggers

>purple
What

>I-I don’t see them!
Oh man the cope is real. This paki is being such a sandnigger atm

Blame the translator, it's probably a fuck up in whatever the nip word for goal line is.

You know you're not white? And that you're worth as much as a nigger or paki? Just making sure.

>I-I’m WHITE
LOL, THE STATE OF THIS Shitskin SPIC

This. There were 15 other games full of Cousins running like a manlet in a prison shower cause the O line was trash. That's why they drafted a fucking Center first round this year.

lets have a vote.
which hell would you prefer to be doomed to?
surrounded by niggers
surrounded by pakis
surrounded by mexicans

I can tell you that everyone is gonna choose mexicans over violent peasant rape apes like pakis or negros

I'll pick all three if I can get some poppers to loosen up first.

berds

Attached: D5goH_-XsAAyPjP.jpg (1280x569, 46K)

>the utter state of this bad hombre

Mexicans. Unless we're talking Pakistan itself, in which case you can solve your depression with copious amounts of legal RPGs and full auto weapons.

Legal RPGs and full auto weapons solve just about 99% of problems. For the rest, ask God

>we gonna pick up where we left off!
every fan of every playoff team ever

they split with the vikings and bears last year, while improving the defense roster tremendously and offensive scheme
meanwhile the vikings and bears did nothing special in the offseason

If the NFL was pro wrestling which NFL player would be the Rock/John Cena

Attached: 820d5-15568714420994-800.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Nathan MacKinnon

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that CONTINUE to fall for the "browns are contenders" meme

Attached: jej.png (400x400, 10K)

no there isnt
>hey you know all those cocky niggers that are a pure cancer in the locker room once the season starts going downhill and they blame everyone else and tear the team apart?
>you mean like antonio brown?
>yeah. but we need someone even more homosexual and in love with the camera to pair with baker and that nigger we bailed out of jail once the chiefs cut him
you now have landry, obj, garrett, mayfield, hunt, ward, richardson all on the same team.

remember how outlandish and niggerish and childish that entire team was when they played the bengals? staring down hue, handing him a turnover ball, talking shit in the post game interviews?
x100 with a new HC thats gonna get steamrolled by snapchat using chimps finna tryna get mo likes on dey snapchat for da culture

browns are gonna implode after they see a little bit of adversity
they look like a top 5 team in talent. but the second they lose 3 in a row thats game over for them. it will be like memphis or atlanta without functioning EBT cards. just a pure meltdown of social order and every nigger for themselves.

biggest fakes this year
colts
browns
eagles

>colts
>fakes
explain how

see
also see how pathetic the colts are here
the colts should have as many division titles as the pats do in that image

jesus christ you type out these poorly worded mini essays like anybody gives a shit
not even Vikings fans like you
you literally take off your nametag to respond to your own racists posts
kill yourself

>The NFL is still sleeping on Punished Cam's redemption arc

Attached: 1513624860596.jpg (1044x1074, 88K)

>lions are only team to not win their division in 20 years

Sounds comfy desu

Autism

>Punished Cam
>A man denying his urges

He'll go down with injury by week 8 and Grier will lead them to an owl

so unless tyler perry dresses up like a woman and makes a youtube video about the subject you guys are hopelessly uninformed and just spout buzzwords as arguments
>hmmmm this man makes a compelling argument
>dat nigga suss AF tho my nigga
>GOT EMMMM

letting you people vote and breed unchecked like feral street cats was a mistake
thank god for planned parent hood saving us from a few million more of you every year

counter argument: the browns having good players is actually going to help them win football games.

i'm not making any bold prediction about the Eagles season just yet, but jsyk every time you say something like this about them it seems to blow up in your face pretty badly

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 12.49.09 AM.png (1375x151, 55K)

what would it take for the NFL to be good this coming season?
>lions and browns win playoff games
>pats get btfo in first round of playoffs
>pack miss the playoffs
>clots make the AFCCG, if not the owl

Fuck off again please you autist

and I think having a bunch of loud mouthed locker room cancers that are gonna implode and blame everyone else without a strong HC or organization behind them to control the chimpouts is gonna end badly and twitter is gonna get banned from players half way through the season

you think going to applebees near the movie theater after the 8pm showing of madea: boo 3 on the first of the month is gonna be a quiet and enjoyable experience
I think youre wrong.

I mean its not like the steelers had any problems with that
but Im sure the browns will handle it better

same thing with frank gore
Ive talked shit on that 70 IQ dark skinned simpleton for a decade and every fucking time I go against him in fantasy he drops a double digit game on me out of nowhere
still cant believe he's still playing

Frankie is a special case. He's a retard but he is the savant kind. He was built to play football. He is Forrest Gump.

maybe hes like stafford and he keeps a layer of fat to cushion the blows lel

remember the Minneapolis miracle

>getashit
>mini soda

Attached: minisoda.jpg (1260x1352, 233K)

what do you expect from the second worst trip on this board?

secret confession time:
>I actually was worried

No, I dont

whomst'd've?

Did the Saints make a pact with the devil that made them relevant again yet denies them Super Bowl glory?

>Create huge momentum swings in games with fluky turnovers that go their defense's way despite most of their defense not being talented
>Almost freakish amount of luck to the point that it's otherworldly (ex: Justin Tucker's field goal hooking out at the last possible moment)
>Benefit massively from misfortune and injuries to their main rivals (Falcons' entire defense gets injured, Cam Newton gets injured which tanks the Panthers' season)

>Lose at the last-possible second under bizarre circumstances two years in a row before reaching the Super Bowl

have you seen those new Jets uniforms?...hot garbage

funny name joke? more like Nope Nope Nope

>bizarre circumstances

Bizarre how shit that tackling was

Attached: 9003.gif (146x157, 14K)

The Cards' uniforms are fine.

There was really nothing wrong with the old ones, though.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (672x1024, 381K)

two teams from the division have made the playoffs the last two years...but yeah...nothing but trash teams.

off yourself gayboy...fuck off back to MLS or whatever faggot shit you like

thanks for the input. it matters.

...he's still in the league?

5-11 at best. Luck has another 3 years before he ends up in Washington as a backup for Haskins

meth.

>Game goes to OT
>Brees throws INT
>Rams kick FG
FUCKING REFS!

Attached: 1513912006728.jpg (266x200, 8K)

The fact that people are already writing Mariota off before the season even starts really pisses me off.

Like, I get he isn't a cerebral passer like Dan Fouts was, blah blah blah, but he's a hell of an all-around player. The block he threw in the playoff win against the Chiefs is etched in my mind.

Most quarterbacks in the league make the bare minimum of effort (If any at all) if they have to make a block or a tackle. Mariota does it willingly and does it even though he's injury-prone!

The thing that really sticks in my craw about that was that after Ginn's miracle catch (Since when did that fucking bum decide he had hands? Motherfucker dropped every motherfucking pass that mattered in a Panthers uniform God fucking damn it) the Saints literally could have just ran the ball three times, bled the clock as much as possible, and scored. But Payton just had to dial up a touchdown to some nobody named Tommylee Lewis just to show his system is automatic and he's such a genius.

>PI is now reviewable

God Bless the NFL

Attached: 1473026648566.gif (270x270, 930K)

Made me think of the effoet Hasselbeck would put in

I mean without the obvious bullshit non-call Lewis had it for another 1st down

I guarantee you're a giant pussy in real life
like HYPER autistic never talked to a girl
if anybody in your real life saw the shit you posted on here you'd probably cry for hours

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2uaSl7jlY
this shit kills me every fucking time, this kid got a college education.

he's a DT, they dont exactly need him to be a genius

JJ Watt

>tfw your team ruined Cams career
Thank you based Von Miller

Attached: browns dominance.png (2430x1931, 263K)

no, defender beat him to the ball pretty bad. could have been an easy pass breakup

Feels good to know NFL will be ended by big Vince and the XFL

Attached: 606A85C4-D75B-4DFC-B0EE-9D9F0BF68E9E.jpg (1035x988, 492K)

They have 5 TEs on the roster actually. Try again.

>black player with the whitest name
>white player with the blackest name

>Albert Haynesworth or Alfred Morris
>Peyton Hillis

>not James White

>getatanshit

Attached: getatanautism.jpg (810x4498, 1.47M)

Trip on old gay

More like
>season starts
>one of the afc east teams gets off to a surprising 4-0 start
>some other up and coming afc team comes out of nowhere and blows everybody out to start 6-0
>Patriots fuck around and don't show up in September, getting off to their usual 2-2 start and looking like shit the whole time
>ESPN runs a million the dynasty is over stories
>newfags here are already putting the new hot afc in the super bowl
>Patriots finish 12-4 and won the fact effortlessly, previous 4-0 afc east team finishes 7-9, other hot afc team gets bounced early in the playoffs
Same exact story every year and yet so many here keep falling for the new hot team meme

>Pats 1st game is home vs Steelers
>2nd game is @ Miami
Probably lose both because it's September and no one gives a fuck. Fitzpatrick will probably throw for 500 yards as well then fuck off the rest of the season.

The bungles should be the skeleton in that pic

fuck, it really is happening again

Stoolers fans and the ESPN will hype it as the Stoolers are back and are finally better than the Pats only to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs, again
Also Pats only lose in Miami late in the season, however Fitzmagic could keep their losing streak going

Attached: source.gif (528x640, 2.9M)

>u alabama
>college education

This guy literally has the most unathletic looking body

His arms look like 40 year old woman saggy triceps arms

Honestly? Who can stop /us/ at this point?

Attached: bucs desu.png (2400x1959, 474K)

New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta.
Jameis Winston.
Arians dies on the sideline.
Your defense can't adjust to the switch from 3-4 to 4-3 with sub packages.

Any team over .500 really

Bucs in 10 desu

Attached: bucs.jpg (255x271, 18K)

Belichick views September games as an extended preseason.

Attached: hope.jpg (1280x550, 129K)

10 years until they're back in the playoffs, yes I agree

have you never seen brady without a shirt?

Ladies and gentlement, I present to you: The 2019 NFL MVP

Attached: 2004162205.jpg (296x307, 26K)

>implying you wont lose to the berds because they know BA too well

Brady isn’t 5’11”

what does that have to do with looking unathletic?

*grabs crotch*
*gets arrested*
Mayfield wasn't even on my draft board. Will the Browns ever not fuck up?

Will you faggots stop letting your tripfags shit up Yea Forums?

Musculature is more pronounced on short people you brainlet

>implying anything can make Yea Forums worse

that's bradysknee and he uses Yea Forums as /pol/. just filter his trip and move on

See
I exclusively shitpost there and it only improves the place.

The New York Football Jets will go 4-12 and you can't stop them

Second place in the division with a wild card birth.

Whine more, roach.

The People Who Pay Thousands In Rent To Step Around Human Feces will go 0-2 against The Retards and you can’t stop them.

That's pretty high tier batz against the $(er's fellow Berd.

Though they will likely win more games than us again

Jimmy G will put up a combined 60 points against your shit team.

Eagles desu senpai

Attached: wentzharperrhys.jpg (1024x682, 81K)

Cant wait till one of these guys earns a ring

Wentz literally has a ring.

Really? Don’t remember him playing in any owls

what team’s winning of the owl this year would result in the maximum amount of rioting, property crimes, and overall violence?

nightmare mode: not filthydelphia

Attached: 5A79C9A2-B052-47DD-B657-5E36F351DEAC.png (657x527, 13K)

Bears bills or browns

No, he has a copy of BEWD's ring.

Attached: byefags.gif (320x320, 2.15M)

>le eating suckling pig while you starve because we’re still trying to figure this whole communism thing out face

Super Nightmare Mode: what would result in rapes by overenthusiastic fans?

twitter.com/SN_Ohio/status/1124073651979149313

Attached: 1413674386165.gif (320x240, 954K)

As a Saints fan, I think the football gods are punishing this team for bountygate. One more year until cap hell, we must atone and please the gods, or go back to being the Aints.

...what?

Attached: wut.png (612x345, 247K)

Bears.

>le liberal bandwagons le best team
Shocking, really

>Being a liberal in 2019
How unpatriotic can you be?

Jags

>this scares the lib on many levels

Attached: 5454.jpg (2000x1000, 368K)

>red sox win
>blue wave
>sixth super bowl
>chicken bucket
Yeah, life is suffering

Attached: blessed.jpg (640x854, 66K)

How is the NRA doing now people realize that it became a Russian front designed to destabilize the United States?

>be american
>never shoot a gun
>never have sex
I don't understand

Um, who's saying that? I shoot up at the Mass Firearms School. I'm not a fucking idiot that thinks the Second Amendment means everyone should have assault weapons. Only an inbred idiot with no concerns or intelligence would make that their defining political issue. Yikes.

I only own a blunderbuss, the "assault weapon" of the 1700s, wow sweetie

Poorfags get out.

what 10 round capacity and below guns does a superior individual like you own?

I own a fuckin' tank to trigger the libs.

hybrid I hope?

Obviously, only fucking morons would go Carbon heavy when triggering snowflakes.

Hope you own an AK for some ironic triggering too

No long rifles, though I rent them when I am feeling saucy. Seriously, I love the myth that bleeding heart liberals don't own/use firearms.

yeah, no one should be able to own those scary long black things, I'm glad no one can have them in my superior state!!

Hahaha, we need to defend ourselves from the corrupt Government before they take our rights away. DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!

What will you change your name to once Brady retires and Pats go back to competing for 4th in the division?

>le "russian meddling" meme got absolutely disproved (because it was never true in the first place).
>still believe it.
why are liberals retards?
1. "assault weapons" are a meme and do not exist.
2. the second amendment does, whether you like it or not, mean everyone can own the weapons you label "assault rifles".
3. calling anyone you do not like "inbred idiots" is not an argument.

go be embarrassing on Yea Forums.

But I need to be well armed like Trump and his right wing death squads, I don't want to be beaten by his Nazis!!

I won't have to, as the Sun will have swallowed us all up in its final throws well before then.

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

Would you rather get shot by an AR or a cannon?

It actually wasn't, as Butina was just convicted, Mueller did find plenty of evidence with what he was able to access despite zero cooperation from the White House, and of course the NYAG 's investigation of the NRA's financial ties to Russia is literally causing it to tear apart.

So that will happen within the next 2 years?

filtering all tripfags is the best decision I ever made on this board, and I encourage you to do it too.

C. Tom Brady's ejaculate.

Attached: wet.jpg (1000x839, 87K)

Yikes!

Attached: tom-brady-with-maga-hat.jpg (1257x711, 43K)

Is he going to wear one when he goes to the White House? Oh, wait...

Attached: yasfmrn.jpg (457x640, 78K)

was Kraft wearing one when he was getting jacked off by a beat ass old lady?

Probably.

Attached: superbowlbuddies.jpg (618x410, 48K)

OH NO NO NO, BRADY'S SIXTH KNEE ON SUICIDE WATCH

...what the hell are you going on about, Roach? Didn't Trump permaban the birds from D.C.?

is viewing this image illegal in the caliphate you live in?

Attached: 769154_01_four_4_33_round_glock_magazine_640.jpg (271x480, 34K)

The 3 D's are going to dominate the NFL season and win the owl and basically there's nothing your faggot teams can do to stop them
>Defo
>Deebo
>Dee Ford
Defo and Dee got the sacks and Deebo's got the YACs. Stay thirsty my friends.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Is drinking alcohol illegal there, yet?

>final throws

Attached: 1532117825498.png (800x800, 84K)

nope, damn southron heathens allowing choices

and what does bosa do

Attached: fakenews.png (590x340, 71K)

Gets traded to the Pats for a 5th.

>gaydeescum appealing to authority again

Bosa provides sick perfect technique stunts and twists to help unlock Solomon Thomas' interior speed rush to go along with Defo's interior bull rush. Pic related is what peak defensive line performance looks like.

Attached: 1556485923424.jpg (1080x1920, 612K)

Enjoy four years of injury for every double-digit sack year that Ford has

T. Salty Chefs fan

He won't get over worked in our system guy. He won't be out there for obvious running situations. We have Arik Armstead when we want to go bigly.

Autism

Only
>you
can dab on tripshits, improve your local Yea Forums board today!

UPVOTED!!!

Attached: hulkdab.webm (1020x682, 2.19M)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear.jpg (2880x1800, 2.38M)

>distant father, never got me into sports
>everyone at knew job follows multiple sports
It's all so overwhelming. How do I nfl?

Attached: big iron 3.png (410x299, 230K)

>my dad didn't like sports at all
>I loved football and picked up the game myself
>played for years
>dad came to most of my home games
>still knows fuck all about sports
Feels good not to be a whiny cunt who blames things he doesn't like about himself on his folks

Just found literally the worst take made about the NFL in 2019.

At least the worst take someone could put their name on.

Attached: file.png (431x767, 243K)

If you have no allegiance or interest in any sports, just pick whatever team is close and start to get into it. Do you know the rules of football?

If you know something, try reading about the coaching/style of play that would get you interested.

If you're gay just pick whichever qb is cutest.

yikes at 4, 6, 7, 9, and 5

>not ranking the fully operational Shanahan death star
Really is an awful take. Pettis/Samuel/kittle will be the top ranked receiving trio in the NFL and are HBs are the fasted most elusive trio in the NFL

Attached: pettistd.jpg (656x369, 46K)

>Pettis/Samuel/kittle will be the top ranked receiving trio in the NFL

U mean

Tyreek Hill (After his 4 game suspension 4 calling his wife a bitch and making the NFL look bad, and isn't charged of a crime), Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce, and Mecole Hardman?

Antifa would kick your ass

Attached: E1442A16-D3F1-4D20-A291-2D94EC0946C7.gif (640x427, 319K)

Tyreek won't get off that easy. It's a second offense.

>blaming others mentality
While I'm not as extreme in my thinking as , it's not healthy to say things like "I don't know something because of someone else". Jason Pierre Paul who ended up being one of the key defensive players in the giants' superbowl run only found out about football in his senior year of high school.

>pick a team
You can pick a team based on the following things:
>Where you live
Although most cowboys fans don't know about this, typically you are a fan of a team that you live near, as they want to bring a championship to your state. Sometimes people criticize this because of being forced into rooting for/against a team based on your random location of birth.
>Style of play do you like the most.
If you like high scoring shootouts, a team like the rams or chiefs could interest you >inb4 3 points. If you like smashmouth football with lots of hard hitting and running plays, giants and cowboys where the running plays are far more successful than the passing plays.

There are other reasons like mascot connection (friend likes the browns because he had an old dog named Brownie), you've seen the team from somewhere else (sister I want written out of the will roots for the Eagles because she likes It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia), or literally just picking a random team (my old class president just said one day in elementary school that he wanted to root for the jaguars because that jaguars sounded cool and wrote in the high school yearbook "When the jags win it all, you will remember me"), although these tend to be generally looked down upon.

All of these are miles better than just rooting for a team when they are good and not when they go through a slump. If you do this you are a fairweather fan and trash.

Attached: 220px-Damn._Kendrick_Lamar.jpg (220x220, 15K)

>learn the game
Best way to learn the game is just have a team to root for, and then watch them play. It'll be weird understanding the little weird things that take place, but you'll get it eventually. Just know that you basically have 4 chances to move the ball 10 yards. If you fail, you give the ball to the other team. You can score by putting the ball in the endzone (touchdown) or by kicking it through the big yellow double stripperpole (field goal). When you score, you kick the ball back to the other team.

You'll eventually figure it out.

thanks for the help anons.

ravens have the best offense because every player is really fast

I'd love to hear what team you end up rooting for whenever you get the chance. I'm very curious now

Why do people buy the new madden every year?

to play online with friends

Friends or competitive online play in sports games always moves to the newest game. Also, as an aside, madden 13 was the last good madden.

Attached: mcadoosuitoffer1.jpg (1800x2820, 1M)

Rsms are better

What's a "friends"?

>t. Just woke up from his coma
Sorry bro the window shut hard on that team. Seattle and San Fran will be duking it out for the division.

Ooooooh...you took your shot and it completely missed the mark...snap son, how did you get so

>queer

Ultimate Team is a hell of a drug.

teams that regress
chiefs
texans
ravens
chargers
saints
rams
bears
seahawks

teams to improve
steelers
titans
browns
redskins
panthers
packers
niners

teams that stay put more or less
chiefs
pats
colts
cowboys
eagles

every other team is irrelevant to the 2019 playoff picture

>mut
Not even once

talk to the people at work around july and ask them to show you football during some of the preseason games, they will probably talk all about it

How exactly are the Xecucks going to regress when they had a mediocre roster the past 2 years? No one pegged them as a 10 win team last year

then they win less than 10

Mariota would be fine if every time a linebacker getting past the LoS didn't give him flashbacks to the end of 2016 when Sheldon Day broke his leg...the guy runs scared as soon as he's pressured in the slightest.

how long have you been smoking crack?

>49ers
>relevant in the 2019 playoff picture
Lol

Says the queerbait Yea Forums poster who probably looks like a pile of damp laundry and permanently smells like zoo dirt.

>7 weeks of away games including one week overseas

yeah...I'd say you won't need to be stopped...you'll be DoA

it's shit but addicting.

>pats stating where they are instead of improving significantly
2019 was their rebuilding year.

Attached: surekid.jpg (500x333, 50K)

he said "Earns"...not passively collects from the sidelines while daddy finishes the job

Holy shit! Check Wikipedia, the fix is in!!!!!!

Attached: 946C42AD-7EA2-45BD-A2BD-3D4E14010336.png (368x564, 64K)

...does the rifle shoot footballs? are there any teams solely in support or liberals or conservatives? what the fuck does any of this have to do with football?

that's a pretty interesting name for an '88 Festiva

>Peak defensive line performance.
>Haven't played together once yet.

...yeah...um...

I played Madden mobile for a while. It had so much potential, but it's so frustrating how shitty it is, I finally had to quit.

But half of their starters were on IR last season and they had zero depth, especially in the secondary

Attached: 230572178.gif (498x326, 2.7M)

>decide to try a run heavy madden franchise
>first choice rb dies within 20 carries every single time no matter who it is
lol

Jets are best team in AFC East

Stay jealous

Attached: 1537068891742.jpg (540x720, 70K)

...have to have something to be jealous of first :\

That's one thing that's pretty accurate about Madden. Get a running back that has a lot of durability.

honestly thinking of picking up the next madden. The newest one i have was the one with Brett Farve on it for the [spoiler]Wii[/spoiler].

Turn down the injury slider. The preset is broke. Its in the settings section on franchise mode. Also, make sure you have a decent 2nd stringer and sub him in every time your lead back goes yellow unless you REALLY need that lead backs skill set for a situation. I like to have a separate skill set back to sub into certain formations permanently so I can quickly just change up my back and my style to keep the D off balance.

T. Knower

So I've watched a lot of film and unironically the three best QB's in this past draft were Stidham, Jones and Lock. Lock purely off arm talent.

I know know what teams saw in Murray or Haskins. Both are terrible.

is dat sum soup? i miss dat big nig tedi bur

Attached: 2AEC0721-E7FF-441F-AC64-2E7FB7B11DA1.png (327x367, 63K)

Fourth worst by my count

1. bradysknee and whatever sock puppet trip he’s using this month
2. Old bay
3. Bucme
4. Getatan

Haskins is the worst offender in the recent string of Air Raid babbys. Can't actually read coverage for shit, and unlike Goof Gruden isn't going to feed him the play every snap.

Murray is going to die by week 4. He's a skeleton on top of being a manlet.

Getashit is by far the worst. He hasn't been around recently, so people forget. And reddit bay is second.

Which one is the legit mental patient?

We're loving him in Jacksonville...and now we have allen lining up across from yannick...this is gonna be a sleeper year for us and nobody gives us any kind of respect...feels like 2016 all over again, except now we actually have a qb who can throw the ball without having to send it through FedEx

I mean, since you said it, would you like to talk about what draws you into it, and what makes you keep playing it and stuff? I remember it being a horrid experience

>unironically rating the tripfags in your thread

Cucme and getatan

>cbssports.com/nfl/news/jon-gruden-made-wild-prediction-about-nathan-peterman-before-2017-nfl-draft/

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/20/jon-gruden-hopes-to-restart-nathan-peterman-this-offseason/

Gruden finally has his QB, its over for Carr he's on his way out any moment now

>Ohio state
>air raid

The city of you

He just chucks it up to his ridiculously talented WR corps and watches his stats pile. When you watch him throw its terrible, he was hopeless against Purdue.

Attached: 1535603471766.jpg (534x629, 114K)

Team building is fun.

exactly what keeps me playing RZA

>second offense
First one happened in college, it's for NFL offense. 8 game suspension at most. Probably 4.

teams that regress
chiefs

teams that stay put more or less
chiefs

Jamal Adams = Jamal Adams
Pat Patriot = Patriots

Attached: 67349B03-1FEF-408F-8C16-6219315435E0.jpg (800x531, 54K)

old baysed make ya seeth?

Attached: 7O2m.gif (300x206, 1.59M)

Other Tardinal fan;

I'm glad CC has been working out for you guys, and I still loathe Keim for not keeping him. Pay the man, he's earned it.

I have friend named Nathan who toured with a Sweedish Rock Band.

>cheifs get btfo in overtime
>these faggot losers whine so much other loser teams now on board to change rules
cbssports.com/nfl/news/will-nfl-overtime-rules-be-changing-in-2019-cowboys-showing-serious-support-for-chiefs-proposal/
Fucking flyovers are a cancer. Everyone gets a participation trophy.

Attached: kansas.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

So is 2020.

Raiders r building their stadium next to a giant L

Attached: file.png (576x768, 723K)

I'm sure

Oh fuck

Attached: 1518181881323.gif (300x300, 1012K)

How many Nazis has Antifa killed?

Attached: thepresidentandhiscrossdressinglawyer.gif (320x240, 2.9M)

Soon

>OT rule gets changed to a full period of play
>Mahomes gets a season ending injury lmao.

FUCK antifa!

Attached: antifackyou.jpg (654x417, 72K)

Stop stop, I already came this morning!

Attached: cantthrowthedeepball.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

football

The only White power I support.

Attached: whitepower.jpg (1750x1270, 1.18M)

zero, to my knowledge

>Goes 12-4 and makes the conference championship in your path

Attached: Luck and Reich.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Also FYI this stadium won't have parking or a garage, so it's going to rely on Uber/Lyft, taxis, and shuttles on Sunday

>h-help me kliff!

Attached: 542F8660-67EC-40B0-936B-6331FF4E25B9.jpg (960x696, 150K)

All the more reason to own a teleporter these days, too bad the gov't won't let anyone sell em

Or you can hijack an Amazon drone and fly your way in.

I don't think we have those here...yet...and the mayor would probably tax you for stealing em

I am forgotten

>gets BTFO'd by Brady
>again

Brady is washed up

As a disgusting bandwagoner you are not remembered cuz bitchknees is so obnoxious and cancerous he makes you look normal.

How can we tell you apart from the resident Saints trip?

Christ, I just ate...

Excuse me a minute

Attached: whitepower.jpg (538x538, 133K)

Thank god I don't look like that
#blackdon'tcrack

Attached: Kiwifaggot.png (818x776, 227K)

oh the Mayor of Sacksonville will be rewarded. Khan will treat him right.

Yikes.

Attached: zonefaggotcrying.jpg (625x367, 25K)

your gif says kansas...but that looks more like /b

>Goes 5-11 and changes nothing in the offseason.

...but why would you go to a raider game in the first fucking place? what are you, gaytarded?

>complete lack of self-awareness
>looking like that and thinking any other human on earth wants to see your face or cares what you do on a daily basis
>not killing yourself properly with a gun instead of heart disease

Attached: 1548890357283.jpg (750x573, 52K)

Attached: 245907023.jpg (784x1144, 272K)

>not repping your team
sounds like you're the gaytarded one

Hey it's Sticky Stumps the biggest pussy tripfag on Yea Forums

satan trips noticed. no clue who sticky stumps is though. enjoy the 6-10 season grudens gobbler

How easy is it for Oakland residents to go to LV for Raiders games?

Sticky Stumps was this piece of shit Jest fan that would always come talk shit in Raider game threads. But he had nothing to say to Cheatriot fans, thus he is the biggest pussy tripfag on Yea Forums

8 hour drive, 1 hour probably less than 100 dollar flight

well to be fair, I hate the Patriots as well. if only because of the clear babying from the league. the show can't last forever though...gonna be interesting to see who the knew darling becomes once bill and tom go off on a different excellent adventure

>clear babying
>every year, competition committee puts in new rules based on how the Patriots won it all the prior year to try and prevent

Attached: basedskip.jpg (610x343, 46K)

I don’t think children should be forced into HRT by their parents or have that HRT funded by taxpayers

Gimme me (You) and tell me why I’m wrong bitchknees

I think Prisoners should have to work in/around the jail to earn money to pay for lunches/dinner and students should get free lunches/breakfast
tell me why I'm wrong

based

Attached: BD23CF93-115D-4F6A-A801-0F2AFFC3FD0F.png (312x279, 65K)

You're right. We also should set up proper reintegration programs to mitigate recidivism.

just watched "In Which All Optimism Dies... Again" again. feels good, /nfl/

Attached: whenyoursaladwontstoptellingyoujokes.jpg (267x400, 11K)

Attached: autism.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

Just leave it, he’s clearly seething

>mfw all of >my teams have great GMs

Attached: hatwobble.gif (281x193, 2.51M)

I think people over 30 shouldn’t be allowed to vote. The youth have the biggest stake in the future, after all.
The voting age should also be lowered to 7.

This guy probably wants crack to be legal too goddamn

I think fullback is the most underappreciated position in football. Running backs can be easily replaced but a good fullback is hard to come by.

Mandatory CPR/self-defense/tax-paxing/calculating courses in middle school and up

I can get behind this.

>government-funded tax-paying classes
gee I wonder how that will work out

>had cpr training in middle school
>can't remember any of it

Attached: 1556851728459.jpg (563x651, 226K)

You’re supposed to renew the certificate every few years pretty sure

many offenses function fine without one and thats why theyre very niche positions
TEs can block in line just as well but offer better pass catching. running backs can pick up blitzes effectively and rush but have better YPC and often catch better too
FB underutilization is more of a result of a roster limit and making an offense more predictable while theyre on the field, where other positions are more versatile. I certainly like what shanahan style offense does with them though and hope my packers keep their guy

I think the government should do your taxes for you for convenience and to reduce fraud.

hit their chest, blow in their mouth, and the begees

Lmao, horizontal camera phone recording class

This. Look at how effective James Develin was for the patriots' running game last season.

Nah place holder and long snapper are vastly underrated. A bad hold on a field goal or extra point could cost points and a bad snap on a punt would be beneficial to the defense

youtu.be/wuWuovcDYXo

this shit was fucking great

>Presumed resident of San Fransisco
> Loves America

FB on offense box safety on defense.

>yfw da Texans win da AFC Champions hip

Attached: 04364613-BD0C-45E5-BCAF-AD954A2ADD58.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Your placeholder should be your backup quarterback. It gives you the ability to be more effective at being sneaky.

Watson may need a new hip if Huston can't protect him lol

30 compressions to 2 breaths, 1/3rd of chest depth, 100bpm for compressions

How come zoomers are so pissed off the Giants gave Odell's number to a UDFA when Odell isn't even the best Giant to ever wear #13?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x450, 104K)

If I were an owner I would secretly pay players a bonus when they injure opposing players and cover the fine when one of my players is fined for being overly aggressive.

If I were an owner I wouldn't have any black people on the team

Why? Black people are more likely to want to injure opposing players for you.

So be Gregg Williams. Neato.

yeah and win a super bowl

The job of the defense is to make the qb put on his best Steve Young impression. Extra money if you can Theismann him.

Enjoy being the last team in the league every year.

>Jags draft another god tier pass rusher
>Jalen Ramsey continues triggering Yea Forums with the red pill while continuing his Hall of Fame career because he barely even has to try to cover receivers
Jags truly are /ourteam/

Ramsey needs to get his ass kicked. If he keeps thumbing his nose at Coughlin he's going to have a short career in Jacksonville.

>If he keeps thumbing his nose at Coughlin he's going to have a short career in Jacksonville.

Coughlin will go before Ramsey does. Coughlin is already triggering the locker room with bitching at people over not showing up to voluntary workouts

>but the workouts are voluntary
You know what else is voluntary? The team letting you play. Show up to workouts or face the consequences.

But the Patriots are the whitest team in the league and they win the owl all the time?

>You know what else is voluntary? The team letting you play.
You know what isn't voluntary? Abiding by the CBA

The CBA is fucking stupid. They should just get rid of it, the players won't do shit.

>he thinks contracts have any power over rich white dudes
Just look at our president

how does that boot taste

Football players get paid enough, they don't need a union. The NFLPA just gets in the way of the game.

have sex

good man theres at least a dozen of us, GIF no longer related

Attached: 49ers season.gif (275x208, 1.43M)

WOW

cringe

I'd suggest watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZymSrDfLhW8

Are you serious? The Toxins and Clots were in the 'Offs this year. The Jasg and Tits were in it the year before.

still the most garbage division in all of football

Not with BDN in the same division.

>replying to getashit
shiggy

Hate the Cowgirls but Tex Schramm was a fucking god.

x
y
z
z
y
x
y
have sex

Is this autism?

Next level autism

Where did these guys go
I like this conversation better

That would be every AFC East team not in Massachusetts.

and this relates to football.

>forced labor
Slow down there, Mao

Maybe someday they'll respect us.

Maybe someday...

Attached: 1475181573062.png (323x356, 61K)

You've developed some kind of rain man system of comment filing that only you understand, and you're telling other people to "have sex".

Attached: 1556479887767.jpg (480x712, 33K)

y
have sex

It's not forced it is voluntary. You just don't get to eat if you don't work.

What a waste of a post

U
>u offerin m8?

Jagsbro, we'll always be respected for being refballed out of the AFC Championship Game

Because anyone with a brain knows the Jaguars go in and slaughter the Eagles if the refs let them advance

>this amount of autism
Get Fucked.

Attached: 1530001926531.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

COPE
O
P
E

Also, the colts will miss the playoffs this season and then win the super bowl in 2020/2021

Attached: 26FDADB1-5D21-48C9-BE9B-FE175890073B.jpg (882x624, 122K)

>Jalen Ramsey continues triggering Yea Forums with the red pill while continuing his Hall of Fame career
I didn’t know talking shit and then getting stomped by almost everyone you takes shit on is Hall of Fame caliber

Attached: 3F24453A-D31E-49A0-80AE-66E0C5D468A4.jpg (750x972, 129K)

@92555458
Nigga

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-17-58~01~01.png (975x1201, 814K)

How come no one in the national media dickrides the Giants' QBs like they do the Cowboys and Eagles QBs?

Carson Wentz was treated like the second coming of Christ when he was drafted. Meanwhile Daniel Jones is being shit on as a horrible player who shouldn't have been drafted just like Simms was when he was drafted.

Because Jones is a huge reach who they could've got in the 2nd or possibly even the 3rd and everyone considered Wentz either the best or 2nd best QB in the draft worthy of a top 5 pick

Marrone is the one who fucked up that game. Let off the gas too early trying to run out game time instead of just letting whatever voodoo was empowering Bortles and Fournette that season. Watching Bortles play in 2018 was like watching a guy show up for work drunker and drunker every day at a job he used to love, just to see how far he could push it before getting fired.

>Fournette

Fournette played injured all last year. People giving him shit and saying he's a bad player are fucking retarded. He's just made of glass

Healthy Fournette is objectively a top 5-8 back based on his performances when he's healthy

Wentz is actually good

Wentz was a literal small school nobody who only got on people's radars because he had an outstanding Combine. The Eagles reached for him just like the Giants reached for Jones.

The days of being able to find good quarterbacks in the second round are over now. If you don't get a QB within the first 10 picks you're either getting a career backup or someone who's going to fight for roster spots his entire career.

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE PACK

YOU KNOW HIM WELL

Attached: D5rH2tWUIAAPQar.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Rosen
Goff
Mahomes
Rivers
Stafford
Rodgers
Trubisky
Roethlisberger
Jackson or Flacco
Mayfield
Smith
Wentz (not Foles should you count him)
Eli
Darnold
Allen
Tannehill
Newton
Ryan
Winston
Luck
Mariota
Bortles
Watson

23/32 teams last season had their “main” QB be a former first round pick. That’s a smaller share than I thought it would be, honestly.

Reminder that a punter was drafted before Wilson

Neat

Wentz put up great numbers in college and won multiple championships. Gettleman literally drafted Jones because he saw a couple of drives in the Senior Bowl

how does that compare historically?

Honestly taking a QB before the end of the first round at the very earliest is pretty overrated.

>flying
>to a game
thank god gillette is a stone's throw from my house

>smeth
Imagine picking a game manager QB in the first round.

Smeth is elite.

bitchknees got banned again, lol 18-1

wrong.

youtu.be/nNwv4GUD8aA
commentary gets me every time

>Source: My Ass
I mean this is really weak bait.

That's a classic.

I'm so sorry

NEW

What can a Jets fan say to a Pats fan when they’ve been getting BTFO for the last two decades lmao

Attached: CA95F516-98ED-4C1B-9BA2-3C4AA9612536.jpg (872x856, 85K)